Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,393 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna (81119 Views)

Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Macmoni(m): 11:13am On Mar 18, 2017
Pidgin2:
Apostle Sulaiman, it's not possible for all these ladies to lie against you at once.
very possible with d help of d moni and political influence

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Chivasex: 11:15am On Mar 18, 2017
Abi this man real name na Apostle Sulaiwoman?

Ogaa Ooh

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by cosade(m): 11:15am On Mar 18, 2017
Basic123:
but this pastor is healing the crippled in london na.....

... in Washington DC.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by olapluto(m): 11:15am On Mar 18, 2017
Apostle's legion of trojan will still deny. More damning evidence will be released no doubt. Old habits die hard. If he is as promiscuous as the ladies are describing, then his footprint will be easily traceable. This girl has given plenty circumstantial evidences that can be verified.
In this internet age, it is easy to confirm home and car ownership.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by juman(m): 11:16am On Mar 18, 2017
KardinalZik:
Every olosho is now reporting that she's been bleeped by the Apostle.

BTW, what's the meaning in olosho complaining of being bleeped?

Isn't that supposed to be their office?

I'm not understanding something!

It is opportunity to shine.

Anybody that have crossed the path of the man sex show, using it as an opportunity to be popular.

What a country, corruption every where and all facet of our lifes.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by begwong: 11:16am On Mar 18, 2017
Yeye, NO BE ACTRESS UNA BE? EVERY ACTRESS GETS PAID AND LAID For every role played. How much Hell Rufai pay una?
He went to Nederland to groom back another Lier just like una OLOSHI, say him go PhD
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 18, 2017
Hmmmmm. All these girls tryna gain cheap popularity.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by linkszelda: 11:17am On Mar 18, 2017
no matter how funny and ridiculous this stories might sound and the particular pattern they follow, one thing is for sure. THERE IS NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE

i think its high time the Apostle comes out to save his name rather than blame marine spirits and wait for a miracle

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Pennywise(m): 11:20am On Mar 18, 2017
mazizitonene:
seems the apostle has a thing for "stephanie-s"

Stephanie na standard olosho name like anita.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by jchioma: 11:22am On Mar 18, 2017
frank202012:

in the mouth of three olosho's may ur case be decided....

Three oloshos! Imagine. Is it a coincidence? Apostle must clear his name ASAP. What happened to the 1 billion naira suit threat against Stephanie Otobo? The truth must come out.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Boss13: 11:22am On Mar 18, 2017
oruma19:
how this mata take offend u ? Whose side are u on? Cos from ur line if tot, u r hoping and praying that it's not true what these girls allege, but u r not happy the apostle can't defend himself. From all indications, u should knw that this mata is likely to be true, bt it's more realistic to also think the apostle has repented and moved on. Who Neva commit fornication or adultery before (especially men) make e first throw stone. Let's free the Apostle jor. He obviously bleeped these girls. Someone told me a long time ago ( like 2 yrs ago) bt I didn't believe and thesame person has called to remind me of what he told me . All thesame , we are all sinners and will stand before God in judgement one day. We shall be judged according to our works. The only painful thing for me is that some of us loose our hard earned money to some pastors in d name of seed sowing while they use ur money to flex. It is painful. Pls lets be wise. Leave everybody to God the judge but make sure u don't loose ur finances to them.

There are some things you don't leave to God, that is why this is in the open for you to see and make an informed decision.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Sheggy13(m): 11:25am On Mar 18, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sorry! I'm not a supporter of Pastor Sule but this lies against him cannot click. There's no address like that in Agungi/Ajiran axis.It won't cost u nothing to visit the said place not too far from Chevron R/about
Mister, stop saying what you don't know with so much confidence. The fact that you don't know it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Check the property for sale in this link below and you'll boldly see the address given as Five street Estate, Agungi, Lekki, Lagos. It's from a popular website that deals with sales of properties across the country.
https://www.nigeriapropertycentre.com/for-sale/houses/terraced-duplexes/lagos/lekki/agungi/135914-4bedroom-duplex-with-a-bqfive-street-estate
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Boss13: 11:26am On Mar 18, 2017
Omoluabi16:
There is something about scandals particularly this case. All these ladies coming forward with these allegations, were they raped? No. Did he actually sleep with them? No one knows.. What do these ladies aim to achieve ny announcing to the world about their privare matters? Are they whistleblowers or they just want to expose his hypocrisy? The timing of these revelations are damn suspicious. The main aim of these ladies is to Pull this man down and reduce him to nothing. Isn't it obvious these ladies are being sponsored? Without sticking up for this apostle I don't think these hoes should be taken seriously. The apostle didnt kill anyone, or embezzle public funds. We should let him be and let God judge him. If his church members feel betrayed they can leave his church. This is a high level conspiracy.

In this case, you don't know women. Forget the money you dey spend on them oh!

One thing I know is women hate arrogant men.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by NaWetinDey(m): 11:26am On Mar 18, 2017
All these female celebrities are worse that professional prostitutes. In facts, roadside whores are more dignified. Time has come for their so called fans to be direct with them.
This is where I respect Islam. Women, from the way they behave towards money, should be properties. It seems a waste for any man to trust or put love on them. There are decent ones, though, but not among celebrities. They are all demonic and utterly evil. Just a few may have been shielded by marriage as they evidence to stay.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Sheggy13(m): 11:27am On Mar 18, 2017
nwakibie3:
He called me two weeks after and invited me back to Nigeria cutting short my trip in dubai. He bought me a business class ticket and sent me an address in Agungi area of Lekki to wait for him at his girlfriend's house as he would want us to have a party as he enjoyed my breasts. Lo and behold the house was the house of nollywood actress Iyabo ojo iyaboojofespris in an estate called 5Streets in Agungi.

I have lived in Agungi for so many years and I can tell u there is no estate called 5streets there unless it was built last night.
Mister, stop saying what you don't know with so much confidence. The fact that you don't know it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Check the property for sale in this link below and you'll boldly see the address given as Five street Estate, Agungi, Lekki, Lagos. It's from a popular website that deals with sales of properties across the country.
https://www.nigeriapropertycentre.com/for-sale/houses/terraced-duplexes/lagos/lekki/agungi/135914-4bedroom-duplex-with-a-bqfive-street-estate

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by ruggedtimi(m): 11:28am On Mar 18, 2017
But finally why we dey listen to alll dis olosho's...na dem go carry the hiv, the punishment of their sins and whatever they are going through spiritually. We wont help them to carry all this.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by tabithababy(f): 11:29am On Mar 18, 2017
How will his wife feel now angry
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by livinbygrace: 11:29am On Mar 18, 2017
bigsmoke2:

There is five street estate in agungi, Google is your friend grin

5 bedroom terraced duplex for sale
Five Street Estate, Agungi, Lekki, Lagos

Content from Nigeria Property Centre
Read more at: https://www.nigeriapropertycentre.com/for-sale/houses/terraced-duplexes/lagos/lekki/agungi/135914-4bedroom-duplex-with-a-bqfive-street-estate
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Pennywise(m): 11:29am On Mar 18, 2017
Dinocarex:
Calm down my people!
The account is a fake account.

The owner just want to use it to gather Followers and Sell. I know fake accounts when I see them!

Ask me why and I will explain to you better!

Sharaap. you are the only fake thing here- one of the sponsored hacks by the apostle. It will be best if you all keep shut and let it blow over, afterall he is not the only randy pastor behind the pulpit. The Coza pastor in Abuja is still there and many others.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by eightsin(m): 11:31am On Mar 18, 2017
Wonderful. More updates
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by ken55: 11:33am On Mar 18, 2017
Hmmmmm.

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by mickool(m): 11:35am On Mar 18, 2017
Its getting messier by the day for the randing Apostle of pussies.. This Apostle knows that many of the workers in his church are aware of sex escapades and quickly stated threatening to sack any member that disscus or talk about the issues to the public.over a week now, He said the marine world will be disgrace in 24 hours..till now nothing has happened in the marine world..still waiting ooo...
First was Stephanie otobo, Daniella okeke, Queen Esther, iyabo ojo and now Stephanie Ogbonna!! More loading.....

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Boss13: 11:36am On Mar 18, 2017
emmayoc:
Pls let me make us undstnd that only u and God know d truth about wat pertains to u. Let me ask a very important question. Did apostle quarrel with all this girls as claimed he is dating dsame time? Why is it that all the girls are surfacing almst dsame time to acuse him. As at today since this saga, non has tendered tangible evidence. If I call u a thief, I must have a proof.

Now when Jesus was about to die, he said it is the Will and plan of God but WOE to him whom the devil will use to accomplish it. I fear when the word WOE is used on a person by God because its an irreversible curse. I pity this girls, weda the accusations are true or false, WOE to him whom the devil use as tool to bring down a son of God. And for us making comments, mind wat u say of Gods anointed weda he sin or not, allow God deal with him so u won't be partaker of the curses embeded in that word WOE. I know most people don't fear God, some does not biliv in him, but its better to err on the side of caution. Thanks

Ok chief apply some reasoning and logic here. Stephanie broke lose because she was arrested on the petition of Suleiman. Without the arrest, we won't hear all these issues. She felt abuse and decided to speak.

Esther is in the same predicament. Though I doubt some of her story but I believe she decided to use this opportunity to air her pain since she has been undergoing treatment for illness allegedly attributed to Suleiman.

Daniella and Iyabo were mere speculation prior to this scandal, but people did not take it seriously till Stephanie went public and some bad nairaland guys remembered that they had information on the automobile Suleiman gave Daniella and decided to post it.

Saharareporters went further to validate the accusations of Stephanie and also investigate the house bought for Daniella.

Also, Cossy is using parable to say her own side of the story. Now this lady, fed up with Suleiman's lies and arrogance decided to speak up. Probably she is lossely connected to Suleiman or Suleiman didn't bring her so close and continued the spending spree.

I have listened to Suleiman's preaching posted on nairaland and how he claimed in 24 hours they will be disgraced. All I see now are more BOLD women coming out. I also noticed how hard he is trying to deviate from the issue. First, by saying he is unperturbed and later the two things he fears the more is his marriage and reputation. He recently went to Washington and I observed he didn't travel with his wife - WHY. Not my business though. I just presumed in the height of this turbulence, his wife should be with him 24/7 to show that there is no crack in the wall.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by pannyman(m): 11:38am On Mar 18, 2017
braithwaite:
grin

Ah swear ah no surprise.. Olosho werk no easy.. Church goers tithe and offering on salty punanies..
How you know say e salty? grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Ikigia: 11:39am On Mar 18, 2017
goldfish80:
Apostle must start thinking about hiring the OJ Simpson lawyer to riggle his way out of this.

Sadly this isn't 90's......lol
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Realist1(m): 11:40am On Mar 18, 2017
I am not surprised fellow pastors or CAN is mute about this. Almost all of them are involved in this thing,so they rather keep quiet it must surely die down.There should be whistle blowers in every aspect of this country if we must progress.All of the fake pastors asses must be laid bare.Nigerians should stop protecting these pastors,they go on for years committing these havoc with other people's sweat.
I don't see why an innocent man can't sue the hell out of someone accusing him wrongly,his lawyers should have filed the case in court already for a showdown with the girl.Instead it is accuser Stephanie Otobo that is pressing further by reporting her case to the police.Unless you want to live permanently in self-denial due to the effect of years of religious brainwashing, would you want to believe Suleiman is being set up.
For the people who find no fault with Suleiman's act because the sex was consensual or that other men have strayed also,that is brain washing speaking, always trying to find sense in something completely nonsensical.Collecting and using other people's HARD EARNED CASH for satisfying your personal wants and desires is seriously fraudulent.If it were some developed country Suleiman will be sued to court by his members for fraud.

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by mexxmoney: 11:41am On Mar 18, 2017
Another stephanie ? Every Stephanie my life, what are you waiting for..........? Die by fire, die by fire, die by fire
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Dinocarex(m): 11:42am On Mar 18, 2017
Pennywise:

Sharaap. you are the only fake thing here- one of the sponsored hacks by the apostle. It will be best if you all keep shut and let it blow over, afterall he is not the only randy pastor behind the pulpit. The Coza pastor in Abuja is still there and many others.

Let me honour you with a reply!
You lack COMMON SENSE!
Go to the lady's page and do some research!!
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 18, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Send

U want it too....nairalanders!
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by GodblessNig247(m): 11:49am On Mar 18, 2017
Pidgin2:
Apostle Sulaiman, it's not possible for all these ladies to lie against you at once.

Is very possible if they are paid well! We live in a senseless and insane world. Probably u have not been accused wrongly by a set of coordinated witch hunters. I have been a victim and at the end of the day I was vindicated. You can't take away the fact these whores can be coming from one source just to bring the man down. U can not just say.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ime Bishop Umoh: My Weight Loss Is Not Audio - Okon Lagos Shows His 6 Packs / Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction / Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant Girlfriends Appear In 30 Countries' Newspaper (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.