Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? (44951 Views)

Ladies Must Go On 1st Date Without Make-up – Joro Olumofin / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next / To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by seunyetty(f): 3:28pm On Mar 18, 2017
yes,I can do without sex

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by tosyne2much(m): 3:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
sexybbstar:

I will quote u....
Pervert tongue
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Pylony(m): 3:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
Its possible if the relationship from day one is well defined. I've archived close to 3 years with out.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by ahonye15: 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
What benefit is the woman if Theres no sex? Bleep the fucking sit
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
Pervert tongue

I know ur punishment embarassed
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Queenserah26(f): 3:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
Sure, I can

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by elantraceey(f): 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
Of course yes, that's the only kind of relationship I can be in till marriage.
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by holyfather(m): 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
klassykute:
Most people make empty promises before going into a relationship saying sex is not thw main thing in a relationship that all they want is love and time, But on the long run after about 6months or more the urg begines to take its cost which may lead to Cheating and possibly Break up.
Statistics shows that 2 out of 5 girls who embark in a NO SEX relationship tend to cheat on their partner. And 1 out of 5 girls tend to break up cos they are sex starved.
With this i put a question before you fellow nairalanders CAN YOU DATE SOMEONE AND NOT HAVE SEX?
I dated my wife without sex.
Now we're married with plenty sex. wink
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by holluphemydavid(m): 3:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
I can't, I will let d girl knw from day 1,dat I can't date without sex, so she will be aware of Dat B4 we enter into d relationship
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by VictorEkwere: 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
The last thing i cant do is dating without sex i will rather stay without date
klassykute:
Most people make empty promises before going into a relationship saying sex is not thw main thing in a relationship that all they want is love and time, But on the long run after about 6months or more the urg begines to take its cost which may lead to Cheating and possibly Break up.
Statistics shows that 2 out of 5 girls who embark in a NO SEX relationship tend to cheat on their partner. And 1 out of 5 girls tend to break up cos they are sex starved.
With this i put a question before you fellow nairalanders CAN YOU DATE SOMEONE AND NOT HAVE SEX?

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by VickyRotex(f): 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
Maychang:

Forget that thing. its people like you who deceive girls to do random testing... In those days when our fathers and mothers married as virgins....dem still dey na....

Too much experiments brings about comparison which in turn results to dissatisfaction- Maychang

Thats why most ladies cheat when they get married cos them don test upandan....

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by kayzat: 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
Viking007:
but You can have sex with non virgins?

You ask too much questions ooooooo

You be FBI officer?
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Viking007(m): 4:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
kayzat:

You ask too much questions ooooooo

You be FBI officer?
cheesy
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by simytech: 4:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
Body na firewood cool cool cool
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by ADAMSHO(m): 4:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]AT ALL
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Osasmd: 4:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
[quote author=9jakohai post=54706034]

Oh yes...I can.....

Because

1.I have no cash for procurring abortions

2.I have no cash for hurry hurry marriage

3.Condoms don't always work.

4.I would like to know my girlfriend better...before we do the sex thing

5.God does not like premarital sex.[nice talk ]
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by obillyj(f): 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
YES I CAN. such relationships has always being my dream relationship. Sex in relationship makes me very uncomfortable and guilty. it didnt last at all. i admire and have a special respect for any guy that proposes a no sex relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by BlaQWolf: 4:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
kimbra:
What shall we appease the gods with?. grin

Nothing...the gods doesn't want anything
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by dyangprof(m): 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
Horlertoungy:
Am currently in a relationship without sex for over a year now but the girl is a virgin and we both agreed not to do it till we tie the knot.

i sorry fa u
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by bigiyaro(m): 5:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
Horlertoungy:
Am currently in a relationship without sex for over a year now but the girl is a virgin and we both agreed not to do it till we tie the knot.
scam alert!
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
Ya I can if he doesn't touch me

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by mikesworld(m): 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
Rexhenrex:
thats the kind of relation i prefare i hate sex and the girls av been with tend to break up with me after pretending not to like it too.
Are sure u re OK? Go check urself bro
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by GregyT(m): 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
YES. I CAN DATE WITHOUT SEX. THE WOMAN I MARRIED NEVER HAD SEX WITH ME EVEN AFTER TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE. GOD'S GRACE IS SUFFICIENT FOR ALL HIS CHILDREN.
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by classical15(m): 5:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
Maychang:

Forget that thing. its people like you who deceive girls to do random testing... In those days when our fathers and mothers married as virgins....dem still dey na....

Too much experiments brings about comparison which in turn results to dissatisfaction- Maychang

Thats why most ladies cheat when they get married cos them don test upandan....
well said babe. That's a major truth that a lot of folks have failed to understand. Besides, there is more to life than sex. Everything around us paints sex in attractive color and makes it looks like that is all their is to 'Love' but this is so untrue!
Its pertinent for guys to know that you can't keep breaking ladies heart as well as their punny, thereby causing distrust and yet expect the best from them or worst still expects a beautiful home in the future. May God help us
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by teejaypee: 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
klassykute:
i pray ur wish come to pass. but hw at u suce shz a virgin? is it cos she was too tight wen u tried penetrating? most girls, especially slim girls are tight naturally even when they have been deflowered in the past they may still bleed or feel like a virgin wen avin sex after a long time. don't be deceived bro

This sir, is a fallacy, don't type what you're not sure of...
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by knackz(m): 6:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
kimbra:
There's no biggie!. grin
dash me one this puppies in ur DP na
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
yomi007k:

No de lie I beg....no be tea be dt again.
so wat is it?
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by famagusta(m): 6:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
david22uu:
Yes ofkos sex is not the sweetest thing in live....
Sex may not be the sweetest thing in life, but one thing is certain, and that is that "there is nothing like it"

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by tosyne2much(m): 6:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
sexybbstar:

I know ur punishment embarassed
And what's the punishment?
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by yomi007k(m): 6:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
Preetiex:
so wat is it?

Na smtin else...maybe coke, honey, milk etc but der is no tea dt is already sweet.
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by koolengrtimmy(m): 6:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
Queenserah26:
Sure, I can
All ladies can until ++++
Let's relate on a dampness job
Whatsapp me 08060241635

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by koolengrtimmy(m): 6:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
rittyray:
Ya I can
if he doesn't touch me

Funny

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day / Differences Between A Prostitute And A Runs Girl / How Lapping A Girl Destroyed A 3 Years Relationship - Twitter User !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.