Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. (5275 Views)

How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / No Sex Relationship Gone Bad / Relationship Gone Wrong Between Two Twitter Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by ElsonMorali: 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
You claim to love her very much yet a peek at your phone showed her you've been dashing out affections to other girlfriends.

Now you are blaming her for being angry.

Now, pass the phone to your gf, i wanna advise her.

Babe, please this your guy isnt trustworthy o. You give him your virginity, he'll break you heart last last and be angry with you for feeling hurt.

As you can see he has many irons in the fire.

Please run o before you get hurt.
Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by schumastic(m): 10:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
AuroraB:
Are you implying every girl at 19 has/had a bf? That's untrue oooo shocked
And to think they'd want to 'explore' someone older? Mbanu angry

#troublemaker

been out all day, meanwhile typical naija girl, skipping the ? i asked n answering my ? with another ?...

#troublemaker
Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by oponifa28(m): 11:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
Mr lover I will advice u to sex get nd leave d rest to her heart
Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by oponifa28(m): 11:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
Mr lover I will advice u to sex her and leave d rest to her heart
Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by timsonpreye(m): 6:42am On Mar 20, 2017
ElsonMorali:
You claim to love her very much yet a peek at your phone showed her you've been dashing out affections to other girlfriends.

Now you are blaming her for being angry.

Now, pass the phone to your gf, i wanna advise her.

Babe, please this your guy isnt trustworthy o. You give him your virginity, he'll break you heart last last and be angry with you for feeling hurt.

As you can see he has many irons in the fire.

Please run o before you get hurt.
sometimes I don't know how u girls think, so because u av a boyfriend u won't talk to other boys l? She's d only one in my life she is Jst jealous abt d funny jokes I chat with my female friends undecided
Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by timsonpreye(m): 6:43am On Mar 20, 2017
oponifa28:
Mr lover I will advice u to sex her and leave d rest to her heart
No Mr, even if I sex her I ain't leaving her..
Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by ElsonMorali: 8:02am On Mar 20, 2017
timsonpreye:
sometimes I don't know how u girls think, so because u av a boyfriend u won't talk to other boys l? She's d only one in my life she is Jst jealous abt d funny jokes I chat with my female friends undecided

Funny jokes indeed.

I'll bet you're the type that will beat her blue black If she shares funny jokes with her guy friends.

Listen up bro, rule number one when dating someone you really love, don't ever give her an opportunity to be jealous. Let her know she's your queen and be open to her with other female friends you may have.

I'll have to go check my moniker to see If the m for male has suddenly turned to f.
Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by schumastic(m): 1:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
AuroraB:
Are you implying every girl at 19 has/had a bf? That's untrue oooo shocked
And to think they'd want to 'explore' someone older? Mbanu angry

#troublemaker

typical naija lady, u just answered a ? with a ?.yeah n at 19 97% v had a bf at that age.

i can see you are already quarrelling with someone already, lol tell me who is the real trouble maker now

#troublemaker
Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by omosedollar(m): 1:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
timsonpreye:
I have been dating this girl for 2months now, she is 19years of age and I love her so much and I av never cheated on her, we av been romanctic, we kiss n romance but I av never had sex with her cus she's still a Virgin n she promise me I will be d first person to av sex with her Becos he love me, she even ask me to take an oath with her that I will never leave her, (of cos I will not undecided) and I av not given her a reply, yesterday she took my phone to charge and went to bed with it without telling me, she read many chat with my friends (my female friends I always joke with) Jst this morning I came to take my phone from her, lo n behold she started giving me attitude, I try as much as I can to convince her that am not cheating on her but she told me ''it's over'' this is not the first time she is telling me that ''it's over'' over trust issues, hours leta, after beening in pains of heartbreak, I decided to man up n stop d tears, now she is calling me and telling me she's sorry, when I told her am no more interested she started crying and even till now as am typing the thread she is still calling me, I still love this girl but am afraid she may tell me it's over again, pls guy's I need ur advice, I don't want to take d wrong step... cry

You are not getting married, so there is no wrong step to take. Not all relationships end up in marriage or last. You are too young to be worrying about heartbreak. Enjoy your relationship
Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by trishluvly(f): 1:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
timsonpreye:
but brother n I can't chop her n leave her oh, I love her so much I can't leave her cry

You have your answer already. Just go and sort out issues with her naw.
Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by timsonpreye(m): 6:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
trishluvly:

You have your answer already. Just go and sort out issues with her naw.
sister I have already.... Tnx for caring
Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by Wantedola(m): 2:16am On Feb 06, 2020
Hmmm. You've to talk to her, get a female, preferably someone older. Don't fall into the chop her advice abeg. And don't take any oath when she accepts you back. I REPEAT, DON'T TALE OR SWEAR ANY OATH!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Is This Mumu From (pic) / Do Not Be Depressed , Share Your Challenges Here / Do You Easily Fall In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.