Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

No Sex Relationship Gone Bad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Sex Relationship Gone Bad (4730 Views)

How Do Conjoined Twins Handle Sex Relationship? / Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage / Relationship Gone Wrong Between Two Twitter Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Sex Relationship Gone Bad by NCANTaskForce: 8:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
cry

From a friend;

He said that there is this girl he has been dating for 4yrs, That he has not had sex with the girl because she is always restricting herself to him & he is planning to propose to her,

That he visited her at her state of residence last November, Just that he kissed her, The girl walked him out of her parents house & accused him of wanting only her body in the relationship, This is someone he has been dating ooo,

They reconciled last month, The girl invited him to her place, He went yesterday, They were alone in her room, He tried to kiss her, The girl started shouting that he wants to rape her, He was embarrassed out of the house, The girl now sent him a message that he should never call her again in his miserable life, That he is only after her body,

He called her today trying to apologise, She said the relationship is over, The guy is still crying, What do you suggest he do?,

Imagine, After 4yrs of dating, He didn't touch her, After they will say men are scum,

Also, What's the lengthiest u have dated without sex?

Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 Obynoscopy Seun
FrontPage Worthy

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Relationship Gone Bad by Offpoint: 9:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
You guys will just come online type with the "My Friend" and think we all daft.
I know I'm introvert by nature, but I think any friend can't sit a friend down and start telling stuffs like this....

op sorry, you actually cried and still crying over a woman? what's wrong with the men of this generation? too weak.

"Any man who can't stand a break up has no right to start a relationship" ~offpoint 2018

14 Likes

Re: No Sex Relationship Gone Bad by Oreofepeters: 9:27pm On Oct 22, 2018
first your friend is very stupid, ehn man for that matter crying like a sissy because a girl wanted to dump his ass...

second, that girl is proud and I don't think she gat true feelings for your friend.
If you look at it in the bigger picture based on your story, She feels she's doing your friend a favour by dating him..

Tell him to dump her silly ass ASAP...

6 Likes

Re: No Sex Relationship Gone Bad by don4real18(m): 9:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
Define your relationship from the beginning... As for me, I cannot be in a relationship without sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Sex Relationship Gone Bad by lastclaire4(f): 10:44pm On Oct 22, 2018
don4real18:
Define your relationship from the beginning... As for me, I cannot be in a relationship without sex.

Why? It was not sex that made them break up. It is the girl’s attitude.
Re: No Sex Relationship Gone Bad by Kseafresh: 11:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
Cvck and Bull story undecided

1 Like

Re: No Sex Relationship Gone Bad by Ishilove: 11:15pm On Oct 22, 2018

Re: No Sex Relationship Gone Bad by CreepyBlackpool: 11:52pm On Oct 22, 2018
No sex relationship is like buying a new phone in January 2018 and waiting till 2019 before you start using it.
Imagine finding out then that its defective, do you think you can still return it.

Any girl that insists on no sex relationship shouldn't object to her guy smashing other b!tches on the side.

5 Likes

Re: No Sex Relationship Gone Bad by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 23, 2018
A girl that’s not a virgin demanding a no sex relationship is not different from a common scammer.

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Relationship Gone Bad by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 23, 2018
You are mad
Your friend is mad
His girlfriend is mad

3 Likes

Re: No Sex Relationship Gone Bad by biz2get(m): 12:37am On Oct 23, 2018
Deadlywoman:
You are mad
Your friend is mad
His girlfriend is mad
All of them is mad. grin

4 Likes

Re: No Sex Relationship Gone Bad by NCANTaskForce: 2:31am On Oct 23, 2018
Deadlywoman:
You are mad
Your friend is mad
His girlfriend is mad
We are all mad in this country cheesy

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Relationship Gone Bad by NCANTaskForce: 2:32am On Oct 23, 2018
Ishilove:
It is unbelievable Ishilove
Re: No Sex Relationship Gone Bad by NCANTaskForce: 2:32am On Oct 23, 2018
Offpoint:

"Any man who can't stand a break up has no right to start a relationship" ~offpoint 2018
This is the only sensible thing u said grin
Re: No Sex Relationship Gone Bad by NCANTaskForce: 2:33am On Oct 23, 2018
Oreofepeters:
first your friend is very stupid, ehn man for that matter crying like a sissy because a girl wanted to dump his ass...

second, that girl is proud and I don't think she gat true feelings for your friend.
If you look at it in the bigger picture based on your story, She feels she's doing your friend a favour by dating him..

Tell him to dump her silly ass ASAP...
Thanks man, Deep
Re: No Sex Relationship Gone Bad by don4real18(m): 7:25am On Oct 23, 2018
lastclaire4:

Why? It was not sex that made them break up. It is the girl’s attitude.
No be lie sha... Her character is bad and such babes are prone to end up with bad boys.
As to your question, I will have to know if we are sexually compatible... Can't marry someone that will require me to go and cheat to satisfy myself sexually
Re: No Sex Relationship Gone Bad by NCANTaskForce: 8:43am On Oct 23, 2018
don4real18:

No be lie sha... Her character is bad and such babes are prone to end up with bad boys.
As to your question, I will have to know if we are sexually compatible... Can't marry someone that will require me to go and cheat to satisfy myself sexually
Thanks man, He will get this message, He also said that anytime he kiss the girl, She will start carrying long face for days
Re: No Sex Relationship Gone Bad by don4real18(m): 8:53am On Oct 23, 2018
NCANTaskForce:
Thanks man, He will get this message, He also said that anytime he kiss the girl, She will start carrying long face for days
She's not attracted to him sexually. Does he look like the hunchback of Notre Dame?
Re: No Sex Relationship Gone Bad by OKOATA(m): 8:55am On Oct 23, 2018
Fake ass Biitch girl. Trust me another guy is banging the girl. The guy is an assholee for crying like a baby. The girl doesnt even like the guy.

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Relationship Gone Bad by chiommy123(f): 9:41am On Oct 23, 2018
all this guys saying they can't cry cos their girlfriend dumped them na them dey cry pass even sick join

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Relationship Gone Bad by ultimate77(m): 10:37am On Oct 23, 2018
Offpoint:
You guys will just come online type with the "My Friend" and think we all daft.
I know I'm introvert by nature, but I think any friend can sit a friend down start telling stuffs like this....

op sorry, you actually cried and still crying over a woman? what's wrong with the men of this generation? too quick.

permit me to quote you on my status... This your quote carry load
Re: No Sex Relationship Gone Bad by Headlesschicken(m): 10:46am On Oct 23, 2018
undecided That yuh friend needs to be fingered in d @$$hole wiv a broom stick, what nonsense...SMH...
Re: No Sex Relationship Gone Bad by NCANTaskForce: 11:49am On Oct 23, 2018
don4real18:

She's not attracted to him sexually. Does he look like the hunchback of Notre Dame?
grin grin grin
Re: No Sex Relationship Gone Bad by lastclaire4(f): 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2018
don4real18:

How do u mean sexually compatible? Except you do not have control. You should be okay with whoever you end up with.
Re: No Sex Relationship Gone Bad by don4real18(m): 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2018
lastclaire4:

How do u mean sexually compatible? Except you do not have control. You should be okay with whoever you end up with.
Whether you admit or not, sex compatibility is very important in a relationship. I have a very high sexual drive (though I have abstained for over a year) and wouldn't want to end up with a lady that will be tired after 5 mins or not sexually adventurous. Sex has broken up many relationship. Imagine a nymph ending up with a one minute man, what happens? She ends up cheating on him and when he finds out kaboom, their union will begin to shake. Or imagine a man whose wife only lies down like a deadwood on the bed and no matter the efforts he put in to make her do doggy, spooning, or other kamasutras, he will never succeed. What do you think will happen? He will likely cheat on her with the adventurous kind.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Relationship Gone Bad by sacx: 4:21pm On Oct 23, 2018
Provided they weren't married, he had no right to even demand for sex. *spits
Re: No Sex Relationship Gone Bad by NCANTaskForce: 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2018
don4real18:

Whether you admit or not, sex compatibility is very important in a relationship. I have a very high sexual drive (though I have abstained for over a year) and wouldn't want to end up with a lady that will be tired after 5 mins or not sexually adventurous. Sex has broken up many relationship. Imagine a nymph ending up with a one minute man, what happens? She ends up cheating on him and when he finds out kaboom, their union will begin to shake. Or imagine a man whose wife only lies down like a deadwood on the bed and no matter the efforts he put in to make her do doggy, spooning, or other kamasutras, he will never succeed. What do you think will happen? He will likely cheat on her with the adventurous kind.
Truer words has never been made known

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Relationship Gone Bad by NCANTaskForce: 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2018
sacx:
Provided they weren't married, he had no right to even demand for sex. *spits
Your type harass little underage girls for sex

1 Like

Re: No Sex Relationship Gone Bad by sacx: 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2018
NCANTaskForce:
Your type harass little underage girls for sex

They will never learn
Re: No Sex Relationship Gone Bad by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2018
The girl does not find ur guy attractive. She was using the no sex thingy b4 marriage as a hold so as to prevent ur guy gettn in za oza room with her. Very likely she was with ur guy cos of the money he's spending on her and also so very obvious she's giving her cookie to another dude who happens to be the main boyfriendcheesy. Sometimes in other not to feel so loosed some chicks might just be having sex with their main boyfriend while doin d no sex b4 thingy with their other side boyfriends. Tell ur friend to wipe his tears and be a man. There are lots of other girls who would be willing to jump into d bunk with him in za oza roomcheesy.

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Relationship Gone Bad by Moveonmax: 10:33pm On Oct 23, 2018
It's women's strategy of putting a man where they want him; under control. He should let her go. No matter what he feels or how hard it is on him, he should not make that call. That devil called emotions should be ignored. Otherwise, he'll be sealing off a deal with puussyy ass nigga. If she doesn't come back and apologize, it's not worth it in the first place.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facebook User Caught His Girl Cheating On Her Bd,see What He Did With The Gift / A Bold Young Lady Wrote This Letter To Me / Ask For The Eatery Or Dating Location. Some Boys Are Either Broke, Senseless.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.