Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? (51589 Views)

Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You / Peruvian Man Uses Google Street View To Get Direction, Catches His Wife Cheating / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by jarkbauer: 8:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

you are a weak man. Never be afraid of confrontation. If you want your marriage to succeed, the job, the phone and the man have to go.

This one no be cartalk oo
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
The way the Master Cheaters(MEN) jump up and down when cheated on baffles me. E dey pain ? grin

Meanwhile I dont support cheating.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Chommieblaq(f): 8:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
nezebabe55:
Don't conclude yet...... Just watch and pray!!

Pray! shocked shocked
Like seriously?

No join religion for the thing abeg.
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by HARDDON: 8:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
from my introspective binoconcave lens, these r my humble submission:

1. this did not start today, unfortunately, u did nothing bout it.
What u condone, takes control over u.

2. U r a weakling( using luv as a blindfold) n your wify knows it n totally riding u.

3. U r not so financially bouyant n hence feels limited to rein in ur wife n cut off her unscrupulous excesses.

4. Your wify is d man of d house ( n use shouts n anger to shut u down wen u try to stamp any form of authority)

My Advise:

U lost d light a long time ago. N women, like the moth, always search out d manish light.

How do u get your battered ballz back? You hv to start , with immediate effect, d opposite of all that u hv bn doing!

1. Start by stamping ur authority in dat family! Not for naughts, r those balls inbtw ur legs!
How do u do that? Start ignoring her for a week. Change ur routine ( keep late nights, go to kool spots n just chill b4 going home, take ur bath n off to bed!) , stop eating her fud n just totally b a different person. If she complains, ignore her.
If she really cares about d marriage she wud be sore worried n try to have ur audience to talk. Dont grant her.

Do things @ ur own timing
Wake her up in d middle of d night on d weekend , tell her to go wash her eyes u need to talk. This wud startle her, surprise can take out d warrior no matter how battle ready.

a. Tell her that what you are about discussing now, wud hv alot of bearing on your lives n d lives of d kids from now henceforth, therefore, she should choose her words carefully.
By now, she senses must return lol
Then start:
I have some pictures n other things to show u, but not until i give u the benefit of doubt.

Then look sternly into her eyes without removing it n ask firmly:
What have you been hiding from me? ( in a semi loud harsh tone) then watch how she wud turn a parrot n start spilling.

6 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Maximus85(m): 8:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
ikechkwuegone:
Good day Nairalanders, I will like to be brief and specific.I am happily married with kids and we based in Eastern part of the country.

I and my wife work and contribute to the well being of the family.Some months ago I started noticing my wife's body language when ever she is on phone with her boss by been blushing like a single girl talking to her boyfriend.

Secondly the same Boss bought her a phone, which I did not take serious, thinking it will make the official communication between them more easier.

I also noticed that my wife always chat with this same boss and hardly leave her phone carelessly which prompt me to check her chat conversation with the same boss.She doesn't leave their chat history on the phone.

Last week I accidentally checked her chat with the man , I was very surprised when I saw Her boss referred to my Wife as "My Baaby" at d beginning of their conversation and some other words like "Dear ao re u".

I confronted my wife, it was very difficult for me to confront her because I don't want the trust between us spoil.When confronted she gave me two answers, that Her calls every female staffs My Baaby, secondly that the message was mistake frm Her boss that it wasn't meant for Her that was why she didn't reply.I believed Her and we move on.

Two days ago I came back frm work and I met my wife lying down on the bed with phone conversation, instantly my wife change what they were discussing.I asked my wife what they were discussing but she stammering.
The same man do tell my wife about his wife inability to conceive the second child for him.

With all these instances I am totally confused and devastated. I love my wife so much , I can't wait for d worst to happen between her and d man, she is making keep suspecting her.

I am a very loyal to her, I bnever cheat on her, she is everything to me, I don't see her wife but a friend and confidential.

Married nairalanders I really need your advice on how to handle this before my happy home will be ruin, Almighty Lord will bless your home as u give me ur candid advice

Talking from my heart
Bro, you allowed the space for someone else to enter into your marital bond. Call your wife and talk to her. Don't ask her, tell her you know she's cheating on you and you can't do anything about it but you want your wife back. Remind her where you guys started. Check yourself and see if there are things you used to do but unknowingly you stopped.

See women are like native lantern, if you fail to fuel them with oil, the flame of their love for you will die.

Like you said, you love your wife, if you confront her and it turns into a heated argument... You might be out of control and hit her. My brother, that is the end.

Talking with my head

You can report the bastarrrtd boss to the police. You can sue his stupid assssss.

You can also set them up. Employ a professional. To nail them.

Play mumu for your wife and Set boys for the bastarrrtd make them beat hell for him body. You just act normall in da house.

Tell her someone is threatening you and you don't know who the person is. After some days, go to work and don't return home. From your disappeared mode, you can clearly see your wives movements. You can ascertain if she still loves you or not. I dey make sense so?

I've been in this position before, a customer said he liked how my girlfriend attended to him. The only thing the married bastarrrtd can do to compensate her was to promise to take her out to see a movie.

My girlfriend started hiding her phone from me. She clears their chats.

I didn't even stress myself confronting my girl, I just copied the bastarrrtd number and called him up. The fool denied everything. I told him I have screenshots of his chat with my girlfriend.... He started shaking oooo.

Last last I broke up with the girl cos she herself is not straight with me. So believe me, I know what you're going through. Worse case is these bastarrrtd boss go get money pass pesin. Chai.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
jarkbauer:

This one no be cartalk oo

If nah you, you go de ask Jamb questions? wink
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Maski87: 8:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
In hard economic times women cheat , but if you love her and your kids just hang in there she will be back to you,when the break up
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
Cutehector:
Your wife doesn't have regard for you..

First she is cheating on u which is obvious and second , she lied to your face... How can a boss call all the female staff my baby . what sort of childish lie is that.. Pls you have to take this matter up seriously cuz d way u acting soft is dangerous..

Pls show some attitude..
sometimes i don't blame those that restricted their wife to the kitchen, living room and the other room, is because of their wife infidelity
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by hollamat(m): 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
over thinking create problem that is not even there in the first place
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
Dude, you have lost control. She seems not to be afraid. You have over pampered and spoilt her. She does not have any iota of fear for you when I say fear, I mean respect. In this situation, no talks or heart to hear gist will solve the problem. The solution is do me I do you. Get a side chick, repeat the same story and come back with your testimony.

4 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by fof1: 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nma27:
Op its best not to assume, there might b nothing going on between them. Don't allow d devil spoil d beautiful thing u guys have going pls

U PEOPLE ARE IN THE SAME BOAT.WHAT ELSE DO U NEED TO PROVE. WHEN A WOMAN OR MAN SHIFTS OR SHOWS AFFECTION TO SBODY & FREQUENTLY IN CHAT,THERE IS A BONDING BEYOND D ORDINARY. THAT WOMAN HAS BEEN OPENING HER LEGS FOR D BOSS,PLS DONT COVER UP FOR HER HERE. SHE IS HIS WIFE,HE HAS ALREADY SEEN D DRIFT IN ATTENTION,ATTITUDE,DEFENCE,LANGUAGE. SO WHY ARE WE AVOIDING TO CALL A SPADE ITS NAME.WHAT IS REQUIRED IS WHATS STEPS CAN HE TAKE TO RECOVER HIS LOVE AND WIFE,PERIOD.
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by akblings(m): 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
ikechkwuegone:
Thanks, I really appreciate the contributions.
just try has much as u can to make her resign frm her job...
Bcus frm d story so far, the mutual feelings she has developed fr her boss has gone far,

who knows she may even be thinkin of carrying the man's child since d man has brainwashed her abt his wife inability to conceive..

mak sure u get her a new SIM card, be sure she stops visitin her office...
I knw some men dont lyk monitoring dia wives but in this situation she's not longer herself,
she's dancing to the tune of another person..
So start monitoring her, to be sure she gets d man off her mind..
This is quite challenging bro,
but u wil overcome dz...
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by MrEgghead(m): 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
mrsfavour:
I think ur wife shld know the extents she can condole in that her office, u don't need to remind her, she shld know she is married. Ask her again BC I think she is cheating, if she refuses pls invite her mum.
So you think her mum has any question to answer?definitely No:Nobody even knows how faithful is the mother.The husband has a lot of works to do:He needs to romantic,proactive and circumspect in dealing with this issue.
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Kingsolar: 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nma27:
You are just a plain old fool consumed by your misery.. Wicked idiot. The op should turn his marriage upside down na. Instead of u to advice him, you are here spewing thrash... Anuoofia
wen u r married, ur wife wil do same n u wil c ow it hurts.
We al know dat women r easily decieve either wit material tins, fake luv n praises. Wat evidence do u want again, dou i wont conclud bt ha actions av said it al
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by morkaz(m): 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
Op, im sure u knw d ans u re seeking. But will still ans u, YES, ur wife is cheating on u. I ve same experience. I discover a certain num calld her frequently. I secretly took d num and get an unknown line to call pretending dialing a wrng num jst 2 2ruly ascertain dt its a guy. Fortunately 4 me he gave out his name. Now certain its a man i confront her biggerly nd at d same time read her body language which shows fear. With this i intensify the treat nd evn claim to ve meet the guy which she believe whn i mention his name. With this she confess nd truely desist nd i 4gve her.
In a nut shell, pls confront her.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by mecussey(m): 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
ikechkwuegone:
Good day Nairalanders, I will like to be brief and specific.I am happily married with kids and we based in Eastern part of the country.

I and my wife work and contribute to the well being of the family.Some months ago I started noticing my wife's body language when ever she is on phone with her boss by been blushing like a single girl talking to her boyfriend.

Secondly the same Boss bought her a phone, which I did not take serious, thinking it will make the official communication between them more easier.

I also noticed that my wife always chat with this same boss and hardly leave her phone carelessly which prompt me to check her chat conversation with the same boss.She doesn't leave their chat history on the phone.

Last week I accidentally checked her chat with the man , I was very surprised when I saw Her boss referred to my Wife as "My Baaby" at d beginning of their conversation and some other words like "Dear ao re u".

I confronted my wife, it was very difficult for me to confront her because I don't want the trust between us spoil.When confronted she gave me two answers, that Her calls every female staffs My Baaby, secondly that the message was mistake frm Her boss that it wasn't meant for Her that was why she didn't reply.I believed Her and we move on.

Two days ago I came back frm work and I met my wife lying down on the bed with phone conversation, instantly my wife change what they were discussing.I asked my wife what they were discussing but she stammering.
The same man do tell my wife about his wife inability to conceive the second child for him.

With all these instances I am totally confused and devastated. I love my wife so much , I can't wait for d worst to happen between her and d man, she is making keep suspecting her.

I am a very loyal to her, I bnever cheat on her, she is everything to me, I don't see her wife but a friend and confidential.

Married nairalanders I really need your advice on how to handle this before my happy home will be ruin, Almighty Lord will bless your home as u give me ur candid advice

First install key logger in her phone...google and get a good one. You need evidence to advice her properly. The software will send you all her chat with the boss. From her convo...she is cheating, cheating is not only when the man penetrates. Sexting is cheating and you need to advise her in this case and protect yourself. U still have the option to opt out, a cheating wife is as dangerous as an armed robber.

3 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Eaugusta(f): 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
Maychang:

SHUT THE Bleep UP!!! I wonder why data is cheap....

Nothing is goin on ryt? yet she deletes messages, hides conversations.

I dont usually do this...but you are very stupid for this statement.
That was too harsh, she is entitled to her opinion bro even if she doesn't make sense, it's not enough to insult her
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Nweike1: 8:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
ikechkwuegone:

Yes she is definitely cheating on you. Be a man and confront her; better still, let her stop the job if she denies the affair.
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Donjazzy12(m): 8:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
ikechkwuegone:

Male Tonto Dike what are you doing bringing your family issues to nairaland? Stop trusting women una no go hear. She is fucking your boss. Do something, get a good girlfriend outside and start fucking her. It will give you rest of mind. Your wife has moved on.
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by tealaw(m): 8:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
Find an assassin and eliminate d boss. Ur wife go sidon for house.if ppl start killing intruders, families will last. Slightest suspicion, kill immediately.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by hakimi1974(m): 8:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
your wife's boss is calling your wife "my baby" even bought a phone for her, and she normally deletes her chat history you still dey ask wether she dey cheat on you? is it untill you catch them ontop your matrimonial bed? bros pursue that LovePeddler away from your house joor.

6 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
jakandeola:
dat woman need to be beat
are u stupid?
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Humility017(m): 8:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nma27:
Op its best not to assume, there might b nothing going on between them. Don't allow d devil spoil d beautiful thing u guys have going pls
what are u saying? don't u know couples who cheat on their spouse...often do so with their colleagues at work, and their ex..... especially the women
too much of intimacy grows feelings, why chat and still call her after work? what' for? and still call a married woman...my Baby

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by LePrezident(m): 8:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
emerged01:

This is not about being violent . In a marriage,one needs to possess two characters. One a sheep-like character and the other,a lion-like character. Bible the described Jesus as a sheep and a lion of Judah. Being a lion of Judah doesn't mean he is a violent. He is lion of Judah because he will rise against those are against the church. So as Jesus is to the church,so is a man to his home. A sheep can't protect a home,but a lion will surely do. He must be a lion in this case to protect is home not a fun stuff. Get the boss phone number and tell him to back off.

Why should he get the boss' number and bark at him? That shows signs of weakness, it is his wife he has a marital contract with. ConfrontING her, yes. But in a civil way, because love cannot be forced. And I tell you what, it is a thrilling experience for her that's why she's doing whatever she's doing so either op steps up his adventure game to make her look his way or he just moves on.

Op must begin to show character of an alpha male, he shouldn't begin to feel like he's at the mercy of his wife's whims and caprices. He should get his swag on and become lively, make friends with the opposite sex too, hang out with friends. If that doesn't jolt his wife senses back then I don't know what will and if he catches his wife cheating, a simple divorce will do. No time to be getting violent and agitated and warning people to back off. Life is too short to be wasting energy on people who want to do what they want to do regardless.

6 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Walelavender(m): 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
Obviously she is cheating on you. You need no prophet to tell you this. You have to be very wise and firm on this.
Love alone cannot sustain marriage. Commitment is one of the keys. She is no longer committed. Sit her down and make her realize she is no longer the woman you fell in love with. Get her to a cool and calm place to put stuffs into her brain that will control her heart.

Social media is surely one of d banes of marriage. Pls spend quality time with your spouse and stop chatting with friends when you need to be discussing life issues and enjoying beautiful moments with your sweetheart. I once struggled with this but scaled the hurdles now.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by talk2bity: 8:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
Call my number 07035959783.let us talk
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Elle277(f): 8:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
Its obvious she's cheating on you,,it's a pity,you don't need any more proof, pls call her and have some cool conversation with her,make it known to her that you knew she's cheating but calmly talk some sense into her before it gets out of hand,when she comes around,she might even be the one to quit the job herself,trust me, we do misbehave sometimes but the approach we take in handling it matters too,,Don't forget to pray ceaselessly and also add some spice to your Marriage...she will come around and probably love you more than before. I can't believe I wrote this..lolz
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
Eaugusta:

That was too harsh, she is entitled to her opinion bro even if she doesn't make sense, it's not enough to insult her

Im sure u can see clearly the 'f' beside my moniker.

You dint hav to giv me advice as to whether my post was harsh or not.

Something is clear, yet we try to cover up. Little wonder guys say we've got fish brains- cos many of us dont think at all thats why we easily deceived.

Im not taking back my words...I reacted based on my emotion. pls stay off...
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
You need to dig deeper... the signs are there that she has a relationship outside of work with her boss.
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by batista181(m): 8:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
My brother nothing can make me trust a woman in my life again just be cool don't put your mind in it do your best to please her
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by ayapatton: 8:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Calm down my brother, I'm sure you are overreacting.

Take your wife out tomorrow, maybe to a fine restaurant, and talk to her..She's your wife, so I believe you can talk to her.

Ask her if the tables were turned and you are the one always calling another woman, chatting with another woman and all whatnot, ask her how she would feel?

Her response would tell you the next line of action to take...

I advise you strongly to follow this person's advise. This shows maturity.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by LePrezident(m): 8:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
Walelavender:
Obviously she is cheating on you. You need no prophet to tell you this. You have to be very wise and firm on this.
Love alone cannot sustain marriage. Commitment is of of the keys. She is no longer committed. Sit her down and make her realize she is no longer the woman you fell in love with. Get her to a cool and calm place to put stuffs into her brain that will control her heart.

Social media is surely one of d banes of marriage brouhaha. Pls spend quality time with your spouse and stop chatting with friends when you need to be discussing life issues with yoursweetheart. I once struggled with that but scaled the hurdles

Wisdom.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

29-Year-Old Groom & His 28-Year-Old Bride Who Are Both Virgins Wed In Lagos / My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant / My Wife Was Sexually Battered By Alfas While Seeking For Love Charms; Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.