Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him (73660 Views)

'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says / MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) / Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by wtfCode: 11:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
Wow, seems like someone looked into my life and then wrote that down.
cool
Op reveal yourself undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by pepemendy(m): 11:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
[size=8pt][/size]

Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by Queentito(f): 11:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
deparagon:
This is a counter thread to www.nairaland.com/3689026/guys-she-possesses-these-traits

Ladies Abeg we sef Get Qualities
i dey lie?

If He Possesses Most Of These Traits, Consider Marrying Him.

1. He doesn't Force Himself On You.

2. He Shares His Life Goals/Visions with you to have your Opinions.

3. He is not a Drunk (you know what these ones are capable of doing)

4.He loves you passionately.

5.He pays rapt attention to your complains & find/ suggest's possible way out's.

6.He is not a Fault Finder.

7. He is not quick at getting angry.

8.He doesn't Hit you.

9.He doesn't Spend irrelevantly.

10.He adhere's to most of the (+)advices you give him.

11.He doesn't Harass you in Public.

12. He talks about settling down with you.

13. He doesn't take actions all alone, he considers your opinions before making any move.

14. He talks more often on where, how and what to Invest on.

15. He talks more about the future.

17. He talks to you about moderate dressing.

18. He is always interested in your family's well-being.

19. He introduces you to his friends/colleagues not just as a Gf but as a potential wife.

Mehn my ink don finish i can go on and on and on, believe me there are good guys out there that exudes most of these traits, though most of 'em are introverts buh they're good.

Ladies let's have ya say!

Especially if he uses an itel S31
Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by 1stfamous(m): 11:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
deparagon:
This is a counter thread to www.nairaland.com/3689026/guys-she-possesses-these-traits

i dey lie?

5.He pays rapt attention to your complains & find/ suggest's possible way out's.

8.He doesn't Hit you.

13. He doesn't take actions all alone, he considers your opinions before making any move.

19. He introduces you to his friends/colleagues not just as a Gf but as a potential wife.

Mehn my ink don finish i can go on and on and on, believe me there are good guys out there that exudes most of these traits, though most of 'em are introverts buh they're good.

this was what my Gf saw in me, she does not like seeing any other girl closer
Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by goingape1: 11:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
deparagon:

i dey lie?

8.He doesn't Hit you.

Ladies! if you want to follow this mad man demented ideology, then Jesus is the right man for you undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by eflintsone(m): 11:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
lol girls of now ?? they dont want guys with most of those qualities ... all they want is a guy that spends lavishly on them and also maltreats nd disrespects dem ... dey actually dont care cos dey smell the money

1 Like

Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by Omotaday(m): 12:02am On Mar 22, 2017
I used to do most of these stuffs, although she loved me too, but she made a silly mistake. I cut her off immediately.
Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by Divay22(f): 12:12am On Mar 22, 2017
AndyCole16:

Are you saying its hard to find such a man?
yes....because nobody is perfect
Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by skinflint(m): 12:26am On Mar 22, 2017
Abeg, you go mould that kyn man.
Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by Emmyk(m): 12:38am On Mar 22, 2017
20. He doesn't exist. undecided
Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by davidif: 12:41am On Mar 22, 2017
deparagon:

i dey lie?

8.He doesn't Hit you.

Good that you didn't mention money. It's so pathetic how we've raised girls to think that money=good husband.
Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by Donjazzy12(m): 12:41am On Mar 22, 2017
deparagon:

i dey lie?

8.He doesn't Hit you.

As foolish as some women are, they will actually depend on this list to choose a husband!
Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by maxloo1: 12:42am On Mar 22, 2017
I have nothing to say
Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by Queentito(f): 12:43am On Mar 22, 2017
deparagon:

i dey lie?

8.He doesn't Hit you.

What if he is so broke that he can't even afford to buy affordable phone like d itel S31 and he can't provide basic needs for you? We should still choose him?
Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by ideology(m): 12:46am On Mar 22, 2017
so op's point is too much abi .. .

I have all of the above and even more tongue tongue tongue
goingape1:
Ladies! if you want to follow this mad man demented ideology, then Jesus is the right man for you undecided
Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by goingape1: 12:56am On Mar 22, 2017
ideology:
so op's point is too much abi .. .

I have all of the above and even more tongue tongue tongue
you only have low self esteem.

Great don't confidently said that there are perfect
Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by nijascammers: 1:13am On Mar 22, 2017
see the story of Ghanaian couples.
Nancy Abu-Bonsrah is Johns Hopkins' 1st black female neurosurgeon resident

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/21/health/hopkins-black-woman-neurosurgeon-trnd/index.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rss%2Fcnn_topstories+%28RSS%3A+CNN+-+Top+Stories%29
Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by Hopez456(m): 1:18am On Mar 22, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:

Exactly. Ma friends gf broke up cos she said he ws 2 nice,caring n soft. Woh kinda dirty reason
Too bad, I am also going through such ordeal and I am trying so hard to change but God just wouldn't let me. God will help our ladies o.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by willyo(m): 2:19am On Mar 22, 2017
dollyjoy:
'Ladies abeg WE get qualities' who are the we? Are you a lady loool, the craze for front page. grin

U didn't get it... He's referring to the men.

Today's my birthday... Can't say I possess all those characters listed up, but humbly I'll ask; will u marry me?
Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by willyo(m): 2:25am On Mar 22, 2017
dollyjoy:
'Ladies abeg WE get qualities' who are the we? Are you a lady loool, the craze for front page. grin

Today's my birthday... Can't say I possess all those characters listed up, but humbly I'll ask; will u marry me
Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by willyo(m): 2:25am On Mar 22, 2017
dollyjoy:

Today's my birthday... Can't say I possess all those characters listed up, but humbly I'll ask; will u marry me?
Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by willyo(m): 2:31am On Mar 22, 2017
dollyjoy:

Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by justjify(m): 3:08am On Mar 22, 2017
deparagon:

i dey lie?

8.He doesn't Hit you.

Girls! Girls!! Girls!!!
Ya'll need common sense and nothing more, I know of guys that exudes almost 14 of these shiites you listed, yet their partners dumped them.
Oops! By the way, you forgot to add a fat and shapeless bank account and a mature cucumber that he can optimally handle you with in the other room.
angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by savagefinder: 3:12am On Mar 22, 2017
Divay22:
Really See the way I just dey look you
wow.. I feel like having a baby
Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by abbey621(m): 3:18am On Mar 22, 2017
All a guy needs to do is make enough money and he'll have his picks in women to marry. It is the single most important factor for men and women. If any girl talks about money not being a factor please check her nose, she might be related to Pinocchio! Even the wealthy ones hardly goes for guys not worth their status, so all the qualities written above are just extras. The Nigerian girls always look for the easiest and surest path to success, it is in their DNA!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by KlNGPIN: 3:46am On Mar 22, 2017
YOU ARE THA BOMB
Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by Lionofdjungle: 4:14am On Mar 22, 2017
The fact is that many of these ladies don't even know what they themselves want. On many occasions, it's the guys who treat them harshly that they will fall for just as Niyola sings that "Bobo you bad o but I love you"

1 Like

Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by Nobody: 4:14am On Mar 22, 2017
....he does everything for you and you do nothing for him
Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by Nobody: 4:21am On Mar 22, 2017
kuku marry Jesus
Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by Nobody: 4:29am On Mar 22, 2017
1stfamous:
this was what my Gf saw in me, she does not like seeing any other girl closer
You are the luckiest man alive.
Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by Sike(m): 4:31am On Mar 22, 2017
all na tricks not traits

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Couple Wear School Uniforms For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot / South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity / Man Uses His Girlfriend's Butt As Punching Bag During Workout (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.