Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,262 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says (30851 Views)

UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport / "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by correctbae: 7:18am On Oct 15, 2018
When it comes to relationships, Ladies have a high preference to their taste and expectations. A lady on twitter @debbii3e has boldly given her preference when it comes to relationship.
According to her tweet, she insinuated that she can never date a guy who doesn't own a car, talk less of marrying him.

Tweet below:

At this stage in my life, I can’t even be with someone that doesn’t have a car, let alone marry one. Naaa Lol

Source: https://correctbae.ng/2018/10/15/at-this-stage-of-my-life-i-cant-date-a-guy-without-a-car-talk-less-of-marrying-him-lady-says/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by prospero5(m): 7:20am On Oct 15, 2018
"At this stage in my life..."

evening newspaper sef get hope but lastyear newspaper na only for wrapping suya e get use.

207 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by youngest85(m): 7:21am On Oct 15, 2018
See ring neck
That's how you will be used for rituals

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by correctbae: 7:21am On Oct 15, 2018
Comments

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by correctbae: 7:22am On Oct 15, 2018
More

1 Like

Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by hadjipapiey(m): 7:24am On Oct 15, 2018
Short sighted babe spotted shocked

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 15, 2018
Na her type you go see for shalom 2020 crying. grin

Besides — him having a car doesn't guarantee he is financially stable. Or the fact that you'll be the one to seat in the front seat. Ladies with this mindset are lost.

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by IamD18: 7:30am On Oct 15, 2018
She said and did nothing wrong. We all have the right to choose the kind of partner we want to date or marry.

So I wish her well. It's her choice.

More reason why every sensible Nigerian lady should advice Nigerian men to date a non-virgin lady, but not marry them, because there's this joy in marrying a virgin lady whose hymen is intact.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by Olalan(m): 7:35am On Oct 15, 2018
Her life her choice, but it's people like this that get scammed by play boys......
BTW is it the poverty level in this country that makes people see car owners as rich people, cause in reality some person's without a personal car are living better than some car owners.

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by skywalker240(m): 7:38am On Oct 15, 2018
If we say their brains are so empty, they will come here and call us broke boys. tomorrow one random player will borrow a car and sample oversized midnight kpekus and then dump you, same you will call us scom. Maybe a G+ yahoo boy might just be planning the next move on this one, although she already leaving the evening newspaper heading for the midnight . So her choice cheesy

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by Kingosytex(m): 7:45am On Oct 15, 2018
coming from a desperate slay queen whose preoccupation is mischief. first class olosho!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by Nbote(m): 7:47am On Oct 15, 2018
Na Yahoo boys go use u refresh their juju last last

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by kayla247: 7:49am On Oct 15, 2018
Says by a lady whose mother married her father even without a bicycle.Nah the poverty mentality she carry grow forgetting that you can have all these and still not be happy and contented.

19 Likes

Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by Caseless: 7:53am On Oct 15, 2018
How much your papa get wey your mama marry am?

Broke girl!

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by kodded(m): 8:02am On Oct 15, 2018
gone are those days when you come to nairaland to expand your knowledge, now all what you get from Nairaland are celebrity's gossip and Mumu stories from twitter embarassed

30 Likes

Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:12am On Oct 15, 2018
Useless olosho looking for gold where she didn't dig angry dog sh1t

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense

1 Like

Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by Raydans: 8:19am On Oct 15, 2018
This kind of girls fall cheaply for fake love and packaging real hard

3 Likes

Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by folake4u(f): 8:59am On Oct 15, 2018
angry If you do a background check on her now, you'd see that her father has never bought a car in his life.
Dumb girl!

Since when did car become a criteria for dating?undecided

23 Likes

Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by folake4u(f): 9:01am On Oct 15, 2018
As this girl fine so, no sense at all.
Beauty without brains = Cosmetic foolishness.
cry

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by sladimeji(m): 9:16am On Oct 15, 2018
She's probably fvking someone that cannot afford transport fare...that's how girls do

16 Likes

Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 15, 2018
Lmao coming from someone who has tons of fats wrapped round her neck... She no even fine sef, tchewwww.

7 Likes

Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by itiswellandwell: 9:50am On Oct 15, 2018
God won't make me jam this type of lady not to talk of marrying one. This one can't endure when the chips are down not to talk of helping one with amazing advices. All they are after is immaterial things for showoff purposes. What if things go south for the guy with car. She will jump to the next guy. Now, this justifies the statement of my nigga who says. His best property he has in his life is his car. He fvcks anymore and they even spend for him. Having a car means, you are well to do to those girl with fish brain. Smh.

12 Likes

Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by tenmariner: 9:50am On Oct 15, 2018
Very easy to break up with this type of lady..just tell her u have sold your car..

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by Groovenaija360(m): 9:51am On Oct 15, 2018
Ugly, stupid attention seeking yo---+++ru----++ba olosho talking rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by canadastime(m): 9:51am On Oct 15, 2018
If you can date me I will take you to €anada see my signature

2 Likes

Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by gurunlocker: 9:51am On Oct 15, 2018
What does she have to offer?
Her pussy?

4 Likes

Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by BruncleZuma: 9:52am On Oct 15, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by divinelove(m): 9:52am On Oct 15, 2018
grin

She is not asking for much shebi golf 1 na car now not like she said lexus suv

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad / My Wife Is Still A Virgin / Man Gets Condom As Birthday Souvenir (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.