Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Whats Your Idea Of Romance And Being Romantic? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Idea Of Romance And Being Romantic? (965 Views)

In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction / Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster / Importance Of Romance In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Your Idea Of Romance And Being Romantic? by Cutehector(m): 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
It seems many of us don't actually understand what romance is, or what being romantic means.. To some it might mean something exciting with or without physical affection, to others, it might totally mean something different..

I put this to all and sundry, whats your opinion about romance and being romantic... ?

I believe most of us have been in romance section for years but don't really understand what it means.. You can learn tho and I too can learn from you as well..
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Romance And Being Romantic? by tomtween1(m): 8:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
it simply means anything one does to his/her partner to make them feel sweet or really good.......
to some it might be sweet words, to some cuddling nd so on
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Romance And Being Romantic? by Splinz(m): 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
Simple. Here's romance: Watching your wife picking choice pieces in a shopping mall in Dubai. And here's what it means to be romantic: Preparing your wife favorite meals when she's in a hard condition like carrying your baby.

Do you still need more meanings?
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Romance And Being Romantic? by Bluezy13(m): 9:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
Physically or imaginarily by text or vocal caressing someone to satisfy one's obsession affection, passion or erotic urge for someone else = Romance as a verb.

Romantic is an adjective of Romance

Source: My Mental Lexicon
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Romance And Being Romantic? by obiorathesubtle: 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
When I pull my dick out.. She has to be romantic enough to suck the brown off..

Re: Whats Your Idea Of Romance And Being Romantic? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
the guy above megringringrin.

romance=romantic.
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Romance And Being Romantic? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
Romance = Fvck

Romantic = Sex

Simple!!
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Romance And Being Romantic? by FvckShiT(m): 9:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
grin
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Romance And Being Romantic? by professorfal: 10:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

you'!! always be my man.

2 Likes

Re: Whats Your Idea Of Romance And Being Romantic? by Zeuz007: 10:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
Dude you're something else

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Idea Of Romance And Being Romantic? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
Romance : Seeing me on headphones and giving me my deserved space

Romantic : You sef sabi grin
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Romance And Being Romantic? by Rukkydelta(f): 8:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
If you ask me na who I go ask?

(1) (Reply)

Fraternity Slut (18+) / Donald Trump Strikes A Pose With Biafran Flag (photo) / See Epic Reply Efcc Gave Because Of Banky W And Adesua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.