Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. (50087 Views)

Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos / Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues / Dogs Disappear From Ekiti Streets As Residents Turn To Dog Meat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by Omoluabi16(m): 10:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
Very touching. People may say it's just a dog, but 14years companionship is no joke..touching cry

1 Like

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
Even humans are given mercy death in hospitals so why can't it be done to a dog. I wonder why some people are making too much of a big deal out of this. The dog is probably too old and it's systems can no longer sustain.

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by Barigaboy(m): 10:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
That's not enough reason to kill a Dog that has been securing u for 14years. So bad. U did d wrong thing when its not fly. A whole Dog u killed just like that. Wickedness

3 Likes

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
Calabar people be like "Waste Of Meat"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by ChiefSweetus: 10:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
Sincere condolences, bro.

One of the most difficult things in life - saying goodbye to something that adored you more than you could possibly love it, or even yourself.

Dogs are the epitome of unconditional love and loyalty.
Thank you for this heart-wrenching piece. Bitter-sweet, regardless of sad albeit inevitable ending.

4 Likes

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by KingGBsky(m): 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
RichieDaVinci01:
one day your sarcasm go almost keee you grin grin

Dog eater spoted.
Runs for cover.
Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by Zane2point4(m): 10:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
Here in the north we dont kill dogs.. .
Where is that op, this is SACRIBLASPHEMY!!!!

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by remzor(m): 10:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
U are wicked o
Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by nNEOo(m): 10:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
So sad, such beautiful life form,...gone cry
Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by stevedre: 10:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
The write up is trash on arrival because you killed a Dog you claim to love so much. Just wonder why you did not let the so called "precious" Dog die with out human interference. shocked angry angry angry
Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by GURION: 10:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A Nigerian man has been left "heartbroken" after putting down his dog by the help of a veterinary doctor. According to him, the 14-year-old dog was killed because he didn't want it to eventually suffer a slow death due to its old age or end up in the hands of dog eaters. See what he shared below

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/nigerian-man-kills-his-old-dog-refuses.html

Its inevitable that "man's best friend" would die after a relatively short time...taking with it all the emotions u'v invested in it, and leaving u with a unique void no human can fill.

Exactly why I still can't bring myself to get another dog....more than 20yrs after her death.

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by EazyMoh(m): 10:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
That's very sad. Dogs are my favorite animals. I can imagine the heartbreak.

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by ayindejimmy(m): 10:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
It trusted you...
Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 18, 2017
greenhulk:
Even humans are given mercy death in hospitals so why can't it be done to a dog. I wonder why some people are making too much of a big deal out of this. The dog is probably too old and it's systems can no longer sustain.
Which HOSPITAL my man....?
Hope you won't tell me NIGERIAN hospitals.
Please, what's your source...??.
Do you know there are Medical Ethics World wide..?
Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by Kenshinmunac(m): 10:37pm On Mar 18, 2017
You for let the dog die on him own.

1 Like

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by Ayblaize(m): 10:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
KingGBsky:
What a painful story. I almost had tears dropping down my eyes.

1 Like

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by PrinzCarter(m): 10:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
bebe2:

See how u treated ur bestfriend in death undecided

No compassion, no blanket , no cuddles, not even a single flower to accompany him.

So cold embarassed
leave zee world abeg na

1 Like

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by tizzle(m): 10:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
idiat.... he should have allowed the dog die a natural death.... silly dude
Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
EVILFOREST:

Which HOSPITAL my man....?
Hope you won't tell me NIGERIAN hospitals.
Please, what's your source...??.
Do you know there are Medical Ethics World wide..?

Google the meaning of euthanasia. Or u never heard of patients with incurable diseases or being sustained by life support machines and with the concent of the patient and his families they sign an agreement for the doctor to pull the plug and put the patient out of his misery.
Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by Wishaky(f): 10:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
Can yu imagine me trying 2 sleep nd dis pple now brought light, wat 4

1 Like

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by MherihGold(f): 10:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
cryI just remembered my pet,a cat. It was a baby cat. I loved it... I love touching its soft body. Baby cat couldn't eat most of the food it was given because we didn't know the best food for baby cat. We never bothered to find out (I still blame myself for this). Baby cat died on the 25th of dec last year. I cried seriously...the bond we shared was broken... I remember it wanted to enter my room a night to the day my cat died but I didn't allow him in because he has his own room. I felt sad because I think I would have prevented his death if I had allowed him in my room. We just woke up the next morning and saww Baby cat half dead. It's was a sad day for me. embarassed
Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by TDonald: 10:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
Too many mad people on this thread..... I ám out

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by bush112(m): 10:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
Philinho:
he should padlocked d grave cos dog eaters are now browsing d location of d grave.R.I.P Doggy
grin
Philinho:
he should padlocked d grave cos dog eaters are now browsing d location of d grave.R.I.P Doggy
Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
KingGBsky:

Dog eater spoted.
Runs for cover.
naaaaaah I hate doggs themma fvck too much grin

But that calabar-h girl there lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by RichieDaVinci01(m): 11:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
MherihGold:
I didn't allow him in because he has his own room.
He has his room See what this one is saying
Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by EternalTruth: 11:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Calabar people be like "Waste Of Meat"
I knew calabar people will be mentioned here.

oboy I dey calabar o. see as how our people just dey chase strayed German Shepard and Alsatian Dogs and roast and eat on daily basis..

we no dey carry dog play o

1 Like

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by Dablack1(m): 11:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
odimbannamdi:
Euthanasia, a global controversial concept, is carried out on animals too?

On the one hand, this would be likened to voluntarily killing your dad because he has grown old, instead of allowing nature take its course.

But on the other hand, it could be quite painful seeing a loved "one" suffer from a condition you know would eventually lead to death.

I once had a little nephew that suffered from Burkitt Lymphoma in the abdomen. It was very painful for the family seeing the pains the little boy was passing through as his tummy enlarged everyday.

The condition had progress so much that death was imminent. So the doctors suggested euthanasia to the mum, to relieve the boy of the sufferings and let him rest in peace.

While the mum was still thinking it through, my lovely nephew passed on.

Nothing can be compared to a peaceful beautiful death

Check out my profile for lovely men's loafers

shielding tears while reading this
Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by Dablack1(m): 11:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
odimbannamdi:
Euthanasia, a global controversial concept, is carried out on animals too?

On the one hand, this would be likened to voluntarily killing your dad because he has grown old, instead of allowing nature take its course.

But on the other hand, it could be quite painful seeing a loved "one" suffer from a condition you know would eventually lead to death.

I once had a little nephew that suffered from Burkitt Lymphoma in the abdomen. It was very painful for the family seeing the pains the little boy was passing through as his tummy enlarged everyday.

The condition had progress so much that death was imminent. So the doctors suggested euthanasia to the mum, to relieve the boy of the sufferings and let him rest in peace.

While the mum was still thinking it through, my lovely nephew passed on.

Nothing can be compared to a peaceful beautiful death

Check out my profile for lovely men's loafers
shielding tears
Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by masqot(m): 11:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A Nigerian man has been left "heartbroken" after putting down his dog by the help of a veterinary doctor. According to him, the 14-year-old dog was killed because he didn't want it to eventually suffer a slow death due to its old age or end up in the hands of dog eaters. See what he shared below

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/nigerian-man-kills-his-old-dog-refuses.html
Adieu dogg
Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by olisafincy(m): 11:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
If you lay the dog down why not keep it to yourself than bringing it here on social media, if don't take time animal right activist will be coming for you.
you are very wicked man and nature will never forgive you for taking away a life you never brought to this world.
You pretend you love your dog but you don't.

1 Like

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
tiamiyukunle69:
The dog is really old. I can see tumor on the distal part of one of the hind limbs
Pure physiological terms for men wey sabi

Like if you understood him

1 Like

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by chiraqDemon(m): 11:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
Rip Ceasar
Bleep all u dog eaters
Dont quote ma mfrn ahh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Monkey Drinks Codeine Syrup In Delta State (Video) / My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics / Man Spotted Carrying His Big Pet Monitor Lizard Like A Baby In Lagos (pic/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.