Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,122 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. (50088 Views)

Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos / Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues / Dogs Disappear From Ekiti Streets As Residents Turn To Dog Meat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by grandstar(m): 11:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
ChiefSweetus:
Sincere condolences, bro.

One of the most difficult things in life - saying goodbye to something that adored you more than you could possibly love it, or even yourself.

Dogs are the epitome of unconditional love and loyalty.
Thank you for this heart-wrenching piece. Bitter-sweet, regardless of sad albeit inevitable ending.

Yuzedo, is that you writing from Banana Iceland
Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by doctor306(m): 11:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
Guy see meat ooo
Chai a very rugged pepper soup sighted
Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by Kenneth205(m): 11:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
MherihGold:
cryI just remembered my pet,a cat. It was a baby cat. I loved it... I love touching its soft body. Baby cat couldn't eat most of the food it was given because we didn't know the best food for baby cat. We never bothered to find out (I still blame myself for this). Baby cat died on the 25th of dec last year. I cried seriously...the bond we shared was broken... I remember it wanted to enter my room a night to the day my cat died but I didn't allow him in because he has his own room. I felt sad because I think I would have prevented his death if I had allowed him in my room. We just woke up the next morning and saww Baby cat half dead. It's was a sad day for me. embarassed

Sorry dear! sad
Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by Kenneth205(m): 11:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
RichieDaVinci01:

He has his room See what this one is saying

grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by Equado(m): 11:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
KingGBsky:
What a painful story. I almost had tears dropping down my eyes.
I cried, I imagined this happening to my boy. he's a causing as well embarassed
KingGBsky:
What a painful story. I almost had tears dropping down my eyes.
I cried, I imagined this happening to my boy. he's a causing as well
Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by Moving4: 11:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
Wow, 14yrs! Dis Dog really live life to its fullest
Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
greenhulk:

Google the meaning of euthanasia. Or u never heard of patients with incurable diseases or being sustained by life support machines and with the concent of the patient and his families they sign an agreement for the doctor to pull the plug and put the patient out of his misery.
My MAN many countries of the world are yet to give it a thought.
No MEDICAL DOCTOR thinks of such in Nigeria.
No AFRICAN country upholds it.
U made it look so cheap.
That's not obtainable in many areas of the world.
Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by DavidEsq(m): 11:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
The last four lines cry. I rmbr my Ashley cry . RIP doggy Ashley. I really missed u. Bloody idiots dat I left u with.

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by xjiggy: 11:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
Who worse pass? You wey murder your Dog or the Men wey for eat the Dog meat

1 Like

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
EVILFOREST:

U made it look so cheap.

That u have not heard of it before doesn't mean it does not exist.

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 19, 2017
EVILFOREST:

U made it look so cheap.

Even a lion has been killed this way in Philadelphia USA. The Lion was 25 yrs old and it's systems have become too old to sustain, it was euthanized, so I don't see the big deal here when a man decides to let his dog rest when it has become too old to cope.

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by praisekeyzz(m): 12:15am On Mar 19, 2017
emeijeh:
And who told him the dog will soon die?

Animal rights activists are coming for him. He is lucky he is not in the US
grin grin

I hope he also threw a lavish burial ceremony for the dog?
ok add your age to his age na to make him live longer..animal professor!

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by Ishilove: 12:20am On Mar 19, 2017
emeijeh:

grin grin

My dog is almost 15 years old, stone deaf, partially blind, doesn't bark again because of the deafness, coughs non-stop when the weather is cool (not cold) but it has never crossed to our minds to put him down. This man was too hasty to murder his 'old friend'.

My darling Ruggedman may be completely useless now but he gave us the best years of his life; it is only fair of us to repay him for his years of unconditional love and loyal service. We will look after him till he takes his last breath.

God I love him so much! cry

I also remember my sweet and loyal Innocent. It's four years now but the pain remains fresh. *weep* cry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by speener(m): 12:22am On Mar 19, 2017
emeijeh:

grin grin

You are very right. Please tell them. (Coup de Grace) Mercy killing in animals, hmm, that am not sure if it's legal both in Naija and international. Taking laws into his hands. Sorry for the poor dog.
Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by ncoolsome(m): 12:26am On Mar 19, 2017
remembered when I gave my dogg a bath after which he licked his body and that was it..died after a week n I cldnt bury him until the 3rd day when blood were already comin out frm eyes n mouth...Killin that dog made Lil or no sense to me,if u loved it when it ws young u wld also be with it till death no matter what.

1 Like

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by vislabraye(m): 12:29am On Mar 19, 2017
emeijeh:

grin grin

Animals can be euthanized, even in US depending on tge circumstances.
Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 19, 2017
greenhulk:

That u have not heard of it before doesn't mean it does not exist.
I didn't say I have not heard.

But it is absolutely against the LAW of our LAND , NIGERIA.
If a Medical doctor dares such in Nigeria and so many parts of AFRICA and Europe, it is treated as a 1st degree MURDER.

Just like ABORTION....
Abortion was legalized in the UK and US long ago.
Nigeria is yet to give it a thought....
That's what I mean...

1 Like

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by flyingdutchman(m): 1:13am On Mar 19, 2017
Bluetooth2:

You are heartless than the dog eaters
Never judge until you have been in that position before. My dog- Tiger was 15years old when I put him to sleep. He was suffering so much. Bleeding all over his body. He was always whimpering in pain. Flies followed him around cos of the cancer that was eating up his tail. Never judge!

1 Like

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by Franzinni: 1:41am On Mar 19, 2017
Op the dog was murdered!!!!!
Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by shuni05: 1:52am On Mar 19, 2017
You argue so much about what you don't know, In 2012, 172 foreigners took their lives in Switzerland, Assisted suicide has been legal in Switzerland since the 1940s.Mercy killing" is also legal in the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Belgium, and some U.S. states. I had a friend just last december who had the same for her cat, only close relatives allowed though(I for like take my eye see), Not quite sure but I think it's legal in most Western Countries for animals.

EVILFOREST:

If a Medical doctor dares such in Nigeria and so many parts of AFRICA and Europe, it is treated as a 1st degree MURDER.

Just like ABORTION....
That's what I mean...
Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by Omonigeriarere: 4:19am On Mar 19, 2017
sorextee:
Ive lost several dogs too. This is why I dnt want any dog again in my house.. The time to say goodbye is always the hardest... cry cry cry

Dogs are really loyal and playful: I like dogs like mad.
Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by deflover(m): 5:52am On Mar 19, 2017
People don't eat this type of dogs
Its d local breed they eat

1 Like

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by UjSizzle(f): 6:11am On Mar 19, 2017
Ishilove:

My dog is almost 15 years old, stone deaf, partially blind, doesn't bark again because of the deafness, coughs non-stop when the weather is cool (not cold) but it has never crossed to our minds to put him down. This man was too hasty to murder his 'old friend'.

My darling Ruggedman may be completely useless now but he gave us the best years of his life; it is only fair of us to repay him for his years of unconditional love and loyal service. We will look after him till he takes his last breath.

God I love him so much! cry

I also remember my sweet and loyal Innocent. It's four years now but the pain remains fresh. *weep* cry cry
He let his Caesar go because he didn't want him to suffer before death. Isn't that mercy, too?

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by Acetyl(m): 6:22am On Mar 19, 2017
This is what is called "Mercy killing "Euthanasia pardon for the wrong spelling...Is allowed in science
Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by mensos544: 6:30am On Mar 19, 2017
U r nt serious
Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 19, 2017
emeijeh:

grin grin

Even in the American this is allowed sir.... When dogs age it's very difficult and painful for them .. I had a dog who once aged to the point she lost 65% of her skin hair became too weak to walk properly, started eating less or nothing it was painful watching her everyday like that.. When she died I can't tell you how relieved we were even though it was painful..... The man's story is truly touching... Hmm... Him putting the dog down is right way it shows alot of decency and respect towards the animal
Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by TheAdvocate(m): 7:53am On Mar 19, 2017
emeijeh:

grin grin

And no coffin and he buried the dog naked cheesy
Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 19, 2017
EVILFOREST:

Just like ABORTION....
That's what I mean...

Abortion is not legalized in Nigeria but do u want to deny that u don't know lot of ladies do abortion everyday? Euthanasia is not legalized but I know babies born with some serious disorders that are injected to die after advice from doctors and parents give their consent. It is better that way than allow a baby with serious medical disorder to live and suffer.

Would u allow the baby below to live and suffer,continue wasting all ur resources on him when it is very obvious he won't make it?

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:11am On Mar 19, 2017
embarassed cry cry
Eeeya.
I know that feeling meehn.
Rest well Caesar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Monkey Drinks Codeine Syrup In Delta State (Video) / My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics / Man Spotted Carrying His Big Pet Monitor Lizard Like A Baby In Lagos (pic/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.