Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,840 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. (50086 Views)

Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos / Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues / Dogs Disappear From Ekiti Streets As Residents Turn To Dog Meat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by emeijeh(m): 6:25am On Oct 10, 2018
Missyford31:

Lol no. We are exactly 9hrs ahead of u here.plus sometimes i come here alot sometimes i dnt for ages
Is your email active?
Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by Nobody: 3:29am On Oct 12, 2018
emeijeh:

Is your email active?

I cant recieve msgs on nairaland for sum reason but if u try msg me NL emails me n i can msg u bk but cant read your original msg til u reply after i msg. Dunno y it does that im not sure how to fix it
Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by emeijeh(m): 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
Missyford31:

I cant recieve msgs on nairaland for sum reason but if u try msg me NL emails me n i can msg u bk but cant read your original msg til u reply after i msg. Dunno y it does that im not sure how to fix it

Will send you an email now.
Good evening.
Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by jbblues24(m): 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2019
Buddy you're a young man hard man Shoutin' in the street gonna take on the world some day You got blood on yo' face You big disgrace Wavin' your banner all over the place. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2019
jbblues24:
Buddy you're a young man hard man Shoutin' in the street gonna take on the world some day You got blood on yo' face You big disgrace Wavin' your banner all over the place.

cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Monkey Drinks Codeine Syrup In Delta State (Video) / My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics / Man Spotted Carrying His Big Pet Monitor Lizard Like A Baby In Lagos (pic/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.