Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Advice For Single Successful Guys - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice For Single Successful Guys (30208 Views)

Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section / An Advice For Single Ladies / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 19, 2017
Medunah:
Yes, don't mind them...

They will leave responsible and well trained girl like me to go after beauty and curves that will break their heart at the end of the day. cheesy

Well, I think they deserve each other....the guys want them as trophy wives cos they beautiful & all and the girls also want their money!!

I "partially' agree with the Op, be wise and stop chasing physical appearances.......

looking at your profile pix all I see is SLAY QUEEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by MrSly(m): 11:06am On Mar 19, 2017
DLGUY:

How can someone I've never met before break my heart.

You all must be disillusioned to think ing such.

How do you even love or obsess over someone you've never met?

I wish you knew me better, you'd know I'm not even easilly impressed with women.

I only showered her with too much attention which got to her head and ofcourse she bailed out when she realised she wouldn't get what she wants from me.

The only thing I felt bad about was the fact that she was using my weakness against me.
Little did she know I'm way more than she thought I was.

I wish you knew how easy it is for me to get a girl but I choose not to waste my time and energy on them.

I was only trying to save the friendship we had but now I've realised she's not even worth the effort after seeing her.

Don't be fooled by the pictures, most of them don't look anything near the photo filters.

Heart broken my foot.
lol, women and fake life yet they want the real man.

4 Likes

Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 19, 2017
zed7:
This i consider to be my free advice to young men who are single and successful.
Please stay away from a trophy wife. I know that it may seem cool to flaunt that beautiful girl around as your wife and you desire beautiful kids but most times, these flashy girls have too much attention and wouldn't hesitate to follow the next man even after marriage.

Marrying a beautiful girl does not in anyway guarantee a happy marriage. Most of these ladies don't care being single mothers because they know that they are beautiful and would always attract men.

The trend now is for ladies to get married, get a child and move on to the next man. They know your funds will guarantee their kids will have a decent life while they have the freedom to taste all the perks of singlehood. We should stop falling for these tricks.

There are many responsible women out there who might not be so attractive but they are willing to be married and stay married. Wealthy single guys should go for these girls, they guarantee a more stable home and peace of mind.

For the randy guys who can't keep it in their pants, after getting married to that decent girl, you can keep the flashy gold diggers as side chicks if you like. Like they say, you can't turn a ho to a house wife.

This is my free advice to all successful young dudes. Be wise, stay wise.

You're a He-goat!
Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by Ahijo1990(m): 11:08am On Mar 19, 2017
The Man who married a beautiful wife and the Man who planted maize by the roadside have the same problem. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by swimmer: 11:09am On Mar 19, 2017
Medunah:

I am not saying there aren't beautiful and curvy girls who re responsible.......but most times, these guys are actually marrying them for their physical attributes so if they eventually end up with gold diggers, serves them all right!! Same thing goes to girls who marry guys for their money while overlooking the fact they he might be a serial cheat or woman beater!

And No, I am neither beautiful or curvy and that doesn't mean I am not a gold digger or I am not bitchy..... was only kidding with that part..

Dunno bout u not being curvy but I agree u are ugly and I appreciate ur honesty...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by DLGUY: 11:11am On Mar 19, 2017
MrSly:

lol, women and fake life yet they want the real man.

Trust me.
She keeps saying she rejected me while I never really wanted her.

But I let her win just to uphold her dignity as a woman so I'll accept that she rejected me.
Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by Mouthgag: 11:18am On Mar 19, 2017
Medunah:
Yes, don't mind them...

They will leave responsible and well trained girl like me to go after beauty and curves that will break their heart at the end of the day. cheesy

Well, I think they deserve each other....the guys want them as trophy wives cos they beautiful & all and the girls also want their money!!

I "partially' agree with the Op, be wise and stop chasing physical appearances.......

Lol!
Can you make my stomach filled and make my balls empty?
Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by Mouthgag: 11:21am On Mar 19, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Well 100% wife material or nothing
Me too cheesy
Beautiful and with more beautiful character or I stay single.
Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:23am On Mar 19, 2017
Mouthgag:

Me too cheesy
Beautiful and with more beautiful character or I stay single.
The gods have spoken through you

2 Likes

Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 19, 2017
DLGUY:

Trust me.
She keeps saying she rejected me while I never really wanted her.

But I let her win just to uphold her dignity as a woman so I'll accept that she rejected me.

#BeenBallingFromDay1

This is funny.
Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by DLGUY: 11:27am On Mar 19, 2017
scooby12:

This is funny.

I know I've got a great sense of humor which I sometimes see as a curse because people don't know when I'm joking from when I'm serious and vice versa. cool
Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 19, 2017
DLGUY:

I know I've got a great sense of humor which I sometimes see as a curse because people don't know when I'm joking from when I'm serious and vice versa. cool

Lmao grin

That's a symptom of madness.

Drink agbo cheesy
Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by DLGUY: 11:33am On Mar 19, 2017
scooby12:

Lmao grin

That's a symptom of madness.

Drink agbo cheesy

Not only agbo.
What about Fura d Nunu.
Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 19, 2017
DLGUY:

Not only agbo.
What about Fura d Nunu.

Or ogi baba.
Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by DLGUY: 11:38am On Mar 19, 2017
scooby12:

Or ogi baba.
tongue
Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 19, 2017
DLGUY:
tongue

Bro, the way your posted your picture was funny. Who are you trying to impress?

Do you know where I can buy garri ijebu? grin
Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by EternalTruth: 11:41am On Mar 19, 2017
Medunah:

I am not saying there aren't beautiful and curvy girls who re responsible.......but most times, these guys are actually marrying them for their physical attributes so if they eventually end up with gold diggers, serves them all right!! Same thing goes to girls who marry guys for their money while overlooking the fact they he might be a serial cheat or woman beater!

And No, I am neither beautiful or curvy and that doesn't mean I am not a gold digger or I am not bitchy..... was only kidding with that part..
see your face like black old witch from Edo state
Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by henryhemon(m): 11:41am On Mar 19, 2017
Medunah:

Expect you 're not the one on that profile then you will be lying about not being beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 19, 2017
Wow... I don't know how to react to this .

I have this Damn hot girl, she is super hot with wicked curves and all, we met in school started talking and things went smoothly. Started dated and boom everything was fine.. Even though she told she was single, I had to believe that lie and just pretend it's true.
But as time goes, events unfolds lol, first I noticed she is a phone freak, she with her phone up till 12, 1am at night. She doesn't allow me touch her, dare not go near her boobs lol, and when it's time to have sex have to plea plea and plea and we do just half round lol and she say it's OK let's sleep haha.

I also realized she is happier when I got stuffs on my way back from work, to save her from cooking, gosh she hates cooking, and the kitchen is always messed. I do dishes and all, man I was in love.

The last time I was at hers, I stumbled upon a letter from one of her admirers, and demanded to know who the person was, you should see her reaction and she was busy following about requesting me to give back the paper. Frankly I had nothing to do with the letter I was just trying to understand if that person was there that evening. She lied and said it happened along time ago, bla bla, she was searching for stuffs and found it in purse and dropped it on the table. She went to bed and slept. I was so tired, so I slept off too. When I woke in the money, I wanted to play with her a little before getting set for work, she screamed and ask me to stop. Then I realized she was mad about last night. I got ready, dropped her letter and left till this moment, she never wrote or called. Then it was crystal clear to me and I realized the following :

1. I was nevr her number one and would nevr be.

2.She seems happier and romantic only when I buy mds and BKs or kfcs.

3.Her phone always faced down when she is a compromising position lol

4. Our Sex life sucks

5. She never likes me, just the freebies and some hype from a friend that made her considered me.

Buttom line is guys, op is right, especially good, young successful guys, nice ass is great, the sensation is awesome, great boobs are awesome fr fantastic satisfaction... But But But, don't trade these for your self worth, goodness, intelligence, great cooks, serious minded. There are girls out there for us who are good cooks( I seriously need this one) intelligent( not a feminist type though) Atleast she knows what's going on around her, not just fb and snap chat. Good command of English, neat, personal hygiene. Gawd I learned a lot o wink

5 Likes

Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by Medunah: 11:44am On Mar 19, 2017
savagefinder:
you really have a nice akin colour..I will have to say..am tripping..wink
Thanks smiley
Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by DLGUY: 11:44am On Mar 19, 2017
scooby12:

Bro, the way your posted your picture was funny. Who are you trying to impress?

Do you know where I can buy garri ijebu? grin

Not to impress anyone.
Just to prove a point that I've seen all kinds of women so no one can make me obsess over her.

I actually have some Garri for sale. grin
Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by DLGUY: 11:47am On Mar 19, 2017
Iefosa:
Wow... I don't know how to react to this .

I have this Damn hot girl, she is super hot with wicked curves and all, we met in school started talking and things went smoothly. Started dated and boom everything was fine.. Even though she told she was single, I had to believe that lie and just pretend it's true.
But as time goes, events unfolds lol, first I noticed she is a phone freak, she with her phone up till 12, 1am at night. She doesn't allow me touch her, dare not go near her boobs lol, and when it's time to have sex have to plea plea and plea and we do just half round lol and she say it's OK let's sleep haha.

I also realized she is happier when I got stuffs on my way back from work, to save her from cooking, gosh she hates cooking, and the kitchen is always messed. I do dishes and all, man I was in love.

The last time I was at hers, I stumbled upon a letter from one of her admirers, and demanded to know who the person was, you should see her reaction and she was busy following about requesting me to give back the paper. Frankly I had nothing to do with the letter I was just trying to understand if that person was there that evening. She lied and said it happened along time ago, bla bla, she was searching for stuffs and found it in purse and dropped it on the table. She went to bed and slept. I was so tired, so I slept off too. When I woke in the money, I wanted to play with her a little before getting set for work, she screamed and ask me to stop. Then I realized she was mad about last night. I got ready, dropped her letter and left till this moment, she never wrote or called. Then it was crystal clear to me and I realized the following :

1. I was nevr her number one and would nevr be.

2.She seems happier and romantic only when I buy mds and BKs or kfcs.

3.Her phone always faced down when she is a compromising position lol

4. Our Sex life sucks

5. She never likes me, just the freebies and some hype from a friend that made her considered me.

Buttom line is guys, op is right, especially good, young successful guys, nice ass is great, the sensation is awesome, great boobs are awesome fr fantastic satisfaction... But But But, don't trade these for your self worth, goodness, intelligence, great cooks, serious minded. There are girls out there for us who are good cooks( I seriously need this one) intelligent( not a feminist type though) Atleast she knows what's going on around her, not just fb and snap chat. Good command of English, neat, personal hygiene. Gawd I learned a lot o wink

Thanks for sharing this bro.

1 Like

Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by KevMitnick: 11:48am On Mar 19, 2017
chronique:
Good advice. Just go for a lady who is at least, a little bit attractive. Most extremely pretty ladies tend to be promiscuous and I don't know why. Even the average looking ones aren't different either. But there are a few decent ones. I think one should get to look at the lady's family, to know what kind of woman she would be. If she's from a dysfunctional family, you gotta really be careful.
Very true, family matters a lot. Some ladies come from homes where the women must dominate, her case can't be different with u. Or a family where the women never stay married.

1 Like

Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by Medunah: 11:49am On Mar 19, 2017
swimmer:

Dunno bout u not being curvy but I agree u are ugly and I appreciate ur honesty...
Haha lol

OK bye
Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 19, 2017
DLGUY:

Not to impress anyone.
Just to prove a point that I've seen all kinds of women so no one can make me obsess over her.

I actually have some Garri for sale. grin

We all have seen and taken pictures with all kinds of women. It proves nothing until you post a picture of you banging that girl doggy style grin

Give me one bag of garri and salt to taste cheesy

1 Like

Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by Monk92(m): 11:51am On Mar 19, 2017
Whether she fine or she ugly na Hu wnt cheat go cheat... #BeautyAin'tGotNothingToDoWithIt

2 Likes

Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by DLGUY: 11:54am On Mar 19, 2017
scooby12:

We all have seen and taken pictures with all kinds of women. It proves nothing until you post a picture of you banging that girl doggy style grin

Give me one bag of garri and salt to taste cheesy

No be only doggy.. undecided

Na Congo garri I dey sell .

Make I send you invoice ? grin
Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 19, 2017
DLGUY:

No be only doggy.. undecided

Na Congo garri I dey sell .

Make I send you invoice ? grin

No be only Congo. You no get Burkina Faso garri cheesy
Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by DLGUY: 11:59am On Mar 19, 2017
scooby12:

No be only Congo. You no get Burkina Faso garri cheesy

Malawi garri sef dey! cheesy
Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by Blonchilli(m): 12:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
Medunah:
Yes, don't mind them...

Jesu!!! shocked shocked Swear that's not you on your profile pic, your melanin is too much grin
Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by amokeme(f): 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Make the money and see girls flock around you like bees...

Money over Bitches
Yeah you are correct. You see those "girls" that will be flocking around you like bees.. are exactly the kind you definitely deserve with this mentality. So it is a win win situation.
Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by princessayesha(f): 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2017
Please leave the fine girls and marry us o grin peace of mind guaranteed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Question For The Ladies...[photo] / 9 Funny Things Girls Do After A Bad Breakup / You Are Worthy! 7 Things You Should Never Tolerate In A Relationship/ Marriage

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.