Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why (12386 Views)

Who's Your Favorite Gospel Artiste? / Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? / God's Favorite Biblical Character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by Pastafarian: 9:50am On Mar 19, 2017
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by DanseMacabre(m): 9:50am On Mar 19, 2017
Lucifer. The negro got game: made God beef his creatures and phuck the world up; tempted Jesus thrice; even visits heaven at will. And yeah, gave us music.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 19, 2017
professorfal:
mine is methuselah. He lived a full and active life.

Who told you?...tell me anything he did thats worthy of emulation....wasted years.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by sheba222(f): 9:53am On Mar 19, 2017
David this dude realy praise God wit d bk of psalm

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 19, 2017
There is no God.....but from the Bible passages i read i will go for Daniel,he is very brilliant and fearless.........I read Bible while growing up but i dont Believe in God anymore,i'm atheist.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by rita25(f): 9:54am On Mar 19, 2017
My favorite is joseph.david and Jesus Christ...for the babes I like Esther and Ruth...for the Bad Guys solomon is Baba..I like moses th plague commanda and elish and elijah the fire brigade guys...John the baptist the only guy who could baptize the savoiur but the most Lucky was that thief by the side of Jesus wey get free ticket enter Heaven before anyother person...infact I Love all the Bibl acharacters even Ballam taking Donkey...1st animal to go verbal.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by Onnasucs1(m): 9:54am On Mar 19, 2017
PAUL- He unravelled several mysteries in the Bible. He made it known that we have 3 heavens. The 3rd is the heaven of heavens.

He thought On family relationships. He was never married but he thought deeply and accurately about How the husband, wife and children can relate.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by ForFun: 9:56am On Mar 19, 2017
This men right here, crazy Commandos

David's Mighty Men

David had a craving and said, "Oh that someone would give me water to drink from the well of Bethlehem which is by the gate!" 16. So the three mighty men broke through the camp of the Philistines, and drew water from the well of Bethlehem which was by the gate, and took it and brought it to David. Nevertheless he would not drink it, but poured it out to the LORD; 17. and he said, "Be it far from me, O LORD, that I should do this. Shall I drink the blood of the men who went in jeopardy of their lives?" Therefore he would not drink it. These things the three mighty men did.…

This makes Tom Cruise Mission Impossible childs play, how can 3 men walk into a camp with thousands of enemy warriors just to bring water for their King. shocked

If only you will read! These guys are more than Avengers oo

David’s Mighty Warriors
8 These are the names of David’s mighty warriors:

Josheb-Basshebeth,[a] a Tahkemonite,[b] was chief of the Three; he raised his spear against eight hundred men, whom he killed[c] in one encounter.

9 Next to him was Eleazar son of Dodai the Ahohite. As one of the three mighty warriors, he was with David when they taunted the Philistines gathered at Pas Dammim[d] for battle. Then the Israelites retreated, 10 but Eleazar stood his ground and struck down the Philistines till his hand grew tired and froze to the sword. The Lord brought about a great victory that day. The troops returned to Eleazar, but only to strip the dead.

11 Next to him was Shammah son of Agee the Hararite. When the Philistines banded together at a place where there was a field full of lentils, Israel’s troops fled from them. 12 But Shammah took his stand in the middle of the field. He defended it and struck the Philistines down, and the Lord brought about a great victory.

Such were the exploits of the three mighty warriors.

18 Abishai the brother of Joab son of Zeruiah was chief of the Three.[e] He raised his spear against three hundred men, whom he killed, and so he became as famous as the Three. 19 Was he not held in greater honor than the Three? He became their commander, even though he was not included among them.

20 Benaiah son of Jehoiada, a valiant fighter from Kabzeel, performed great exploits. He struck down Moab’s two mightiest warriors. He also went down into a pit on a snowy day and killed a lion. 21 And he struck down a huge Egyptian. Although the Egyptian had a spear in his hand, Benaiah went against him with a club. He snatched the spear from the Egyptian’s hand and killed him with his own spear. 22 Such were the exploits of Benaiah son of Jehoiada; he too was as famous as the three mighty warriors. 23 He was held in greater honor than any of the Thirty, but he was not included among the Three. And David put him in charge of his bodyguard.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by Elnino4ladies: 9:56am On Mar 19, 2017
Solomon

I want to be like him when I grow up
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by Xbursta(m): 9:57am On Mar 19, 2017
Solomon

Knowledge and women

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by Elnino4ladies: 9:57am On Mar 19, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Lucifer. The negro got game: made God beef his creatures and phuck the world up; tempted Jesus thrice; even visits heaven at will. And yeah, gave us music.

Lol grin grin

Religion is shit bro

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by seunmsg(m): 9:58am On Mar 19, 2017
Solomon. grin
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by professorfal: 9:58am On Mar 19, 2017
sexybbstar:

Who told you?...tell me anything he did thats worthy of emulation....wasted years.

Babe why you dey ask me? na my papa ni

Just because the bible didn't elucidate on his story doesn't mean he didn't do great things, common he lived for 969 years if I'm not mistaken.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by maybel(m): 9:58am On Mar 19, 2017
mrmrmister:
Elijah

He allegedly challenged prophets of Baal.

He allegedly proved the existence of God.

He allegedly called fire down from Heaven.

Something these Christians don't have the balls to do.
grin grin
Not forgetting when he said according to my word, there shall be no rain for three years. It takes a lot of confidence to say that.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by thatgirl504(f): 9:59am On Mar 19, 2017
Beckham14:
That would be my boss Pharaoh.

He's the only man that gave God some tough time.

All hail King Pharaoh.
Lol, are you serious? grin
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:00am On Mar 19, 2017
Lordave:
No wonder!

Now we know why you wanna grab the whole Niger Delta to your Ijaw self and people just like Moses grabbed Cannan for Israelites grin
Hahaha that's not true

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by harizonal123(m): 10:01am On Mar 19, 2017
After Jesus mine is Apostle Paul followed by King David

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 19, 2017
professorfal:

Babe why you dey ask me? na my papa ni

Just because the bible didn't elucidate on his story doesn't mean he didn't do great things, common he lived for 969 years if I'm not mistaken.

Yea... but im sure if he did something tangible with his life,it would be recorded.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by LOVEGINO(m): 10:03am On Mar 19, 2017
Na bros Solo ooooo. Badt guy!
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by Riduane: 10:04am On Mar 19, 2017
Judas sad
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by obailala(m): 10:04am On Mar 19, 2017
Solomon

He enjoyed everything a man's heart desires and God still liked him.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by Beckham14: 10:05am On Mar 19, 2017
thatgirl504:
Lol, are you serious? grin
Yes and God loves him. Who's your favourite?
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by maybel(m): 10:06am On Mar 19, 2017
Moses is the character I love so much. He gave several reasons why God should not send him to Egypt and those reasons were genuine but he was God's favorite to accomplish that task. In other words, we can do anything through Christ that strengthens us.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by Apina(m): 10:06am On Mar 19, 2017
kerryjossy:
Paul. Paul is no doubt the most important figure in the apostolic age. He wrote most of the new testament books. His epistles uptil date is d root of theology and worship. Paul's idea is that salvation is based on faith and not works of law. And that is the insight on christian living.
Faith without work is DEAD. What u said is misleading or perhaps u don't fully understand his message.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by yomifola(m): 10:10am On Mar 19, 2017
Riduane:
Judas sad

That's what am about to say jare..
All of una dey talk Solomon and the rest, u no even mention the person wey God use take do palava in the Bible. If no be for Judas ,how we go fit dey ask for forgiveness and also the aim of Jesus dying for us won't pop up(although, God fit use another person if the head of Judas no gree accept) but for the fact that na Judas God take use disabilize the whole process..

Judas .. I trowey yanch for u.

U too gbaski

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by thatgirl504(f): 10:13am On Mar 19, 2017
Beckham14:
Yes and God loves him. Who's your favourite?
Queen Jezzebel, submissive and takes no bullshit.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by babilicious: 10:14am On Mar 19, 2017
King David......The Only person described in The Bible as 'A Man After God's Own Heart'
i''m aspiring by God's Grace to be The woman after God's own heart......Amen
God loved him so much that Our Lord Jesus Christ came from his lineage
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by Kneephy(m): 10:17am On Mar 19, 2017
Solomon- wisdom, wealth
Joseph-most handsome nigga ever lived
Virgin Mary-bros J mum never had sex
Esau- nigga loved porridge mehn.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by kratosonofzeus: 10:18am On Mar 19, 2017
son's of ANARCHY
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by madridsta007(m): 10:18am On Mar 19, 2017
Elijah... The man could call down fire whenever he's angry. No-nonsense prophet. No time to play around. My main man.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by Ayosh(m): 10:19am On Mar 19, 2017
Jesu Kristi ti nasareti is my favourite character.

I'm talking Jesu the man not the god

If every man alive would strife to live the way he lived his life, we would have realised so the called paradise we crave after we die while on earth.

Even though I don't consider myself a Christian anymore, I still marvel at the simpe and humanitarian life he led and deep down in my heart I wish I could live like that.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by obataokenwa(m): 10:21am On Mar 19, 2017
Paul The Apostle

His determination to serve Christ to the end encouraged me never to stop loving God no matter the situation of life. this scripture made me cry first time I read it about him.

Phi 3:8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things [but] loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them [but] dung, that I may win Christ,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Speech By King Leopold Ii Of Belgium Delivered In 1883 / Has Any Atheist Seen The Laws Of Logic? Do They Exist? / Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.