Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why (12387 Views)

Who's Your Favorite Gospel Artiste? / Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? / God's Favorite Biblical Character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by Beckham14: 10:22am On Mar 19, 2017
thatgirl504:
Queen Jezzebel, submissive and takes no bullshit.
Ehn? Queen Jeze what

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by shearer1982(m): 10:24am On Mar 19, 2017
1 John 4:8 reason because God is LOVE.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by Riduane: 10:29am On Mar 19, 2017
yomifola:

That's what am about to say jare..
All of una dey talk Solomon and the rest, u no even mention the person wey God use take do palava in the Bible. If no be for Judas ,how we go fit dey ask for forgiveness and also the aim of Jesus dying for us won't pop up(although, God fit use another person if the head of Judas no gree accept) but for the fact that na Judas God take use disabilize the whole process..

Judas .. I trowey yanch for u.

U too gbaski

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by kwaso2: 10:29am On Mar 19, 2017
My most favorite character is SAMSON!

This man is a character I study always and still have alot of questions about him and his ministry.
He is one of the 5 characters who had an announced angelic birth (alongside Jesus, Moses, Samuel and John the Baptist)
As anointed as samson was, he was indisciplined, careless, porous and vague. Higher problem, he had women problem, yet he led lsreal, a very disciplined nation for 20 good years.
Remark that aunty Delilah wasnt a prostitute, but just one of the plenty women he flinged with.
No mater his failure, I still study this man.... He is my favorite

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by mekleelex200(m): 10:32am On Mar 19, 2017
My own is Thomas, that Nigga is a real scientist not believing they say until he sees it with his eyes. He dey think like atheist tho.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by iamkingzlee(m): 10:34am On Mar 19, 2017
Pharoah? undecided
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by thatgirl504(f): 10:35am On Mar 19, 2017
Beckham14:
Ehn? Queen Jeze what
Lmao, you're funny. cheesy
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by emerged01(m): 10:40am On Mar 19, 2017
They are many but there was this man whose servant was sick and met with Jesus. The Man's faith was described as the greatest faith. Also the widow who kept going to judge for help. Bible said we should never get tired while praying until we are answered.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by 3kay945(m): 10:43am On Mar 19, 2017
Pls,. Who can remind me of a Bible verse or quote that end with ' for His name sake'

Thanks
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by kachi08(m): 10:58am On Mar 19, 2017
John the Baptist

He announced the coming of Jesus christ.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by oluwatidamilare(m): 10:59am On Mar 19, 2017
David
with his sins and humble heart he was forgiven and reigned mighty. It was the same woman he had sin with that produced king Solomon and his lineage produced Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by Munae(f): 11:06am On Mar 19, 2017
tomsongz:
Aladdin

Who b this clown?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by MadCow1: 11:06am On Mar 19, 2017
Saul.. New Testament Saul was a Gangsta.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 19, 2017
Solomon! Even Apostle Sule is still a learner. Solomon is the real baddo
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 19, 2017
Xerxes...
This nigga ain't gat no joy brah...

grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by Chriz(m): 11:14am On Mar 19, 2017
Beckham14:
That would be my boss Pharaoh.

He's the only man that gave God some tough time.

All hail King Pharaoh.

Osogbo leaf @ work
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by Nicepoker(m): 11:14am On Mar 19, 2017
Judas
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by DavSagacity(m): 11:14am On Mar 19, 2017
Abraham.
How could a man negotiate with God from 50 to 5. if God will spare the whole city cause of 5 righteous people. and he successfully bargained so to speak in order to save Lot and his family.
No wonder some of us knows how to price things in the market. obviously we got that from The father of Faith.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by 18wheeler: 11:17am On Mar 19, 2017
Joseph.
How he went from hated brother, to slave, to prisoner for resisting the temptation to commit adultery, then to becoming prime minister in a foreign country he entered as a slave. Most of all how he forgave all who wronged him and became the savior of a people in time of recession. His story teaches me how God uses the most unqualified person to fulfil his wil using the most unusual circumstance; and inspires me not to give in to any momentary setback.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by ifewise(m): 11:21am On Mar 19, 2017
Joseph
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by peterjero(m): 11:24am On Mar 19, 2017
Moses, that's my man any day anytime. He left his own family to fight for his people.
He saw the Almighty Yahweh's back
He saw the burning bush
He gave pharaoh plagues
In his time God reacts quickly
My son would bear Moses
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by blackjack21(m): 11:27am On Mar 19, 2017
Nebuchadnezzar: the name is just sexy.

Malchizedek: no genealogy, no beginning no end. If any man deserve to be worshipped...
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by sollybaby(f): 11:34am On Mar 19, 2017
that man weh no die go heaven..
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by Emax(m): 11:40am On Mar 19, 2017
DAVID!
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by saccie1162: 11:42am On Mar 19, 2017
tomsongz:
Aladdin
use ur brain.. It will help u a lot

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 19, 2017
Thomas and Elijah grin

Those two niggas were the only one's who doubted/Proved God's existence.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by cooljoe(m): 11:46am On Mar 19, 2017
dem many o. bt my no1 is Jesus. so faultless, always had d ryt ansa, even wen dey tort dey had finaly gotn him wit d trick qstn, if dey should pay taxes to Caesar, He said give to Caeser wat blongs to Caeser nd to God wat is 4 God. not to mention al d miracles and parables and above all, he conquered Satan, nd even forgave His killers. thank u Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 19, 2017
influenz:
Mine is Joseph.

His story shows that with discipline, determination, character and faith in God, one can succeed no matter the situation we find ourselves.
Do you know that Joseph would have committed sin with potiphar's wife at the extreme point? it was then that a vision came 2 him dat he resisted. Moses is the greatest of them all(among that of women) cos he abstained 4rm his wife till his death.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by ollah2: 11:52am On Mar 19, 2017
Op just made this thread look like

Mom: steph what's your favorite comic book?
Steph: Justice league
Mom: who's your favourite character?
Steph: wonder woman
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by victorydgirl(f): 11:52am On Mar 19, 2017
worlddpeace48:
Daniel.. .very outstanding and knowledgeable
me too... jus like our generation today... he choose not to defile him self
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 19, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
paul
Paul was great cos as a lawyer, he applied justice to all tribes regardless of their religion, by that he won their souls through Christ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Speech By King Leopold Ii Of Belgium Delivered In 1883 / Has Any Atheist Seen The Laws Of Logic? Do They Exist? / Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.