Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why (12383 Views)

Who's Your Favorite Gospel Artiste? / Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? / God's Favorite Biblical Character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by preetyb(f): 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
Jesus Christ is my favourite
He passed his message across with parables. He was the most broken among men.
He was humble and and has great wisdom.
He did miracles without stress
He was generous
He never condemned nor looked down on any.
He never took any glory for himself instead he gave all the glory to his father in heaven
He said so many touching things.
He was very good at answering questions especially the Pharisees questions.
Above all he is my favourite because he understood mortals and their weakness better than mortals them self. He was and is still ready to forgive at any time no matter your sin for as long as you still breathe.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by Deilluminator(m): 10:32pm On Mar 19, 2017
professorfal:
mine is methuselah. He lived a full and active life.
Spart from years which he is known for, what other thing did the Bible recorded about him?
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by ADAMSHO(m): 11:53pm On Mar 19, 2017
Mine is MELCKIZEDCK. The book of hebrew chapter 7:1-3
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by oluwaleokey: 6:03am On Mar 20, 2017
I love the name Joshua but don't really know much about him... He was a leader, led the Israelites, I guess took over from Moses
Can someone please tell me more about him? Great things he did etc
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by Blessytee(f): 2:56pm On Apr 01, 2017
Beckham14:
He's the only man that gave God some tough time.
That's not true sir. God hardened His heart, so that His signs would be multiplied (Exodus 7:3-4).

And if your conclusion is true, that he gave God tough time. What ended his life? The Red Sea.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by Sammy07: 3:02pm On Apr 01, 2017
Samuel because he bears My name cool
He is the last judge and 1st Prophet He anointed a man after God's heart He is the 1st that give Israel a king
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by ignis: 1:27am On Oct 24, 2017
divalindiway:
Y'all screaming Solomon!Solomon...wealth and women, dont forget his way of life made royalty leave his lineage....till Jesus came
preach on pastor...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Speech By King Leopold Ii Of Belgium Delivered In 1883 / Has Any Atheist Seen The Laws Of Logic? Do They Exist? / Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.