Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,061 members, 7,814,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! (26154 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues / Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Libya Slave Trade; Calls Buhari, Daddy Freeze, Pastors / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by Shiitposter: 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Pls what will Nigerians/internet users miss should Don Jazzy quit the internet?

Free recharge cards

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by rawgurl(f): 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
pweshboi:

Booker T

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by smiletome: 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
Papiikush:

You are obviously clouded under a veil of ignorance if you don't know what relevance Don jazzy holds to the internet In Nigeria as a country. Try read relevant news sometimes instead of tonto dike and her marriage saga.

Niggaz beefing over a bored celebs' twitter rant, nd m reading ds rubbish just afta leaving church. Maybe we should all quit the internet

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by Monk92(m): 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
Papiikush:

You are obviously clouded under a veil of ignorance if you don't know what relevance Don jazzy holds to the internet In Nigeria as a country. Try read relevant news sometimes instead of tonto dike and her marriage saga.

Don who?!!!! !
Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by pweshboi(m): 12:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
rawgurl:

cheesycheesycheesy
Hehehe

Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by yeyeboi(m): 12:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
teemanbastos:
who are you?

Are u Cynthia Morgan?

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by Lalas247(f): 12:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
Bia who is she biko sad
Abeg make she swerve jare go and get new makeup artist .. dat makeup be like cake mix .. grin

Lefulefu who b dis person grin all dis irrelevant ppl wey no do nothing for naija ..
Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by persius555(m): 12:39pm On Mar 19, 2017
Quitting, as if she was married to the internet.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by iwattpro(m): 12:39pm On Mar 19, 2017
cynthia dey fu_ _ck up sad
Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by Philinho(m): 12:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
Papiikush:

Sharrap

6 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by smartty68(m): 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
And how many of this Nigerian Celebs can we look upto as role models? I'm guessing none and you are here beefing on each other. Please grow up ladssad
Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by FavoredGuy: 12:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
Papiikush:

So what relevant news means to you is the one that is about Don Jazzy. Is that so?
You are the one being clouded by whatever you stated in your post above.

Wake up!

7 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by FavoredGuy: 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
kingwill2050:
Who is Cynthia Morgan ? The only Morgan I know is my dry cleaner
Meaning?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by Papiikush: 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
FavoredGuy:
So what relevant news means to you is the one that is about Don Jazzy. Is that so?
You are the one being clouded by whatever you stated in your post above.

Wake up!

Read my comment again. This time around don't let your brain betray your fingers.

We are talking about what relevance Morgan is to the Internet then I compared her with Don jazzy (an example).

You just showed how stupid you are to the world.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by moonraker(m): 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
Bu byye angry
Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by danielenyinka(m): 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
She contribute nothing to us, so if she leaves it makes no sense and it is not notice
Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by okrote4real: 12:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
Only when you wuit music.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by RichieDaVinci01(m): 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
Aunty says she's leaving the internet through the internet undecided undecided undecided
Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by kalex0(m): 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
hey guys I'm a new guy here please do we av pretty ladies here on NL guys I need u 2 reply me ASAP
Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by Okuda(m): 12:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
Papiikush:

No, just irritated by your ignorance...You are embarrassing Nigerians on the Internet by asking what relevance Don jazzy holds to the present community. Would you have said the same thing if I mentioned JayZ?

He is also irrelevant on the internet. What would happen if he stopped being "online"? Like i told you before. Nobody is relevant on the internet

10 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by UncleJudax(m): 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
Cynthia BJ no go be here o shocked
Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by Papiikush: 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
Okuda:

He is also irrelevant on the internet. What would happen if he stopped being "online"? Like i told you before. Nobody is relevant in the internet

Nobody is relevant on the Internet? Why do companies use them(their pages) for ads if they are not relevant on the internet?

I guess you wouldn't be saying this shìt (nobody is relevant on the Internet) if Seun never designed nairaland or Zuckerberg brought out Facebook

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by Okuda(m): 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
Jokerman:

Mark Zuckerberg

The only thing relevant on the internet is internet itself. If mark zuckerberg left, nothing would happen.

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lalas247:
Bia who is she biko sad
Abeg make she swerve jare go and get new makeup artist .. dat makeup be like cake mix .. grin

Lefulefu who b dis person grin all dis irrelevant ppl wey no do nothing for naija ..
her makeup dey fear persin grin grin grin.na all these twitter actresses dem grin grin wey dey look for attention.we for like pair up this one with hungrynigerian grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by NeeKlaus: 12:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
kingwill2050:
Who is Cynthia Morgan ? The only Morgan I know is my dry cleaner
So, should we fry the Beans now?? undecided

Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by NarnieSnyper(m): 12:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
Cee-Cee, why na cry
.I am like ur biggest fan. Bubble bup blood klat. Gbim!

No gyal badder than the German juice squeezer. Boomayeh! Give ya man a boner without taking of ya cloth smiley
Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
Okuda:

Whose existence on the internet is relevant?

Help me ask am
Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by Okuda(m): 12:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
Shiitposter:

Free recharge cards

There are many other folks giving free recharge cards online.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by teemanbastos(m): 1:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
yeyeboi:

Are u Cynthia Morgan?
grin grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by Shiitposter: 1:02pm On Mar 19, 2017
Okuda:

There are many other folks giving free recharge cards online.

Yeah i know, not that i care but i think thats the reason be was defending Don Jay?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by abbeyty(m): 1:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
Okuda:

The only thing relevant on the internet is internet itself. If mark zuckerberg left, nothing would happen.

He will only open door of opportunity for others

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by smartty68(m): 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
Shiitposter:

Yeah i know, not that i care but i think thats the reason be was defending Don Jay?
Defending Don Jazzy because of free airtime. OMG you just killed me grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid And Future Pictured Backstage At BET 2017 / Ralph Uwazuruike Visits Kanayo O Kanayo Over Election (Photos) / Ken Erics Meets With Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.