Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! (26151 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues / Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Libya Slave Trade; Calls Buhari, Daddy Freeze, Pastors / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by babyfaceafrica: 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
Papiikush:
Her existence on the Internet was never relevant. Don't go and produce another hit song Ode. undecided
yours is not noticed!!!..and stop insulting people..be matured!!!

5 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by davidkingrichie(m): 1:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
Papiikush:

Nobody is relevant on the Internet? Why do companies use them(their pages) for ads if they are not relevant on the internet?

I guess you wouldn't be saying this shìt (nobody is relevant on the Internet) if Seun never designed nairaland or Zuckerberg brought out Facebook

I think this argument is caused by mis-communication. You guys are saying the same thing in different ways. You talk about brand relevance, but the other poster said specifically that 'no one' is relevant to the Internet - Fact. Donald Trump can delete his twitter account for all I care, Bill Gates can do same, Mark and Dangote should follow, next Ryan Seacrest, Beyonce following closely. This won't shake the world. Everyone would read the news, discuss and move on. Only the World Wide Web is relevant to the Internet

8 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by femi4: 1:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
drinkgarri:
Just received a message from someone that,there was no internet in the days of Adam and Eve and they lived fine. So if both Don jazzy and cylinder Morgan leave internet, life goes on
No wonder they were easily deceived by the serpent and ate the forbidden fruit. No internet to give them info

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by steryj(m): 1:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
Papiikush:

Read my comment again. This time around don't let your brain betray your fingers.

We are talking about what relevance Morgan is to the Internet then I compared her with Don jazzy (an example).

You just showed how stupid you are to the world.
Now pple are arriving from church on this thread/beef.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by Quintessential1(f): 1:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
Papiikush:

No, just irritated by your ignorance...You are embarrassing Nigerians on the Internet by asking what relevance Don jazzy holds to the present community. Would you have said the same thing if I mentioned JayZ?

Truth be told, they have no tangible relevance. There's no need for you to be sentimental about it.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by femi4: 1:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
davidkingrichie:

I think this argument is caused by mis-communication. You guys are saying the same thing in different ways. You talk about brand relevance, but the other poster said specifically that 'no one' is relevant to the Internet - Fact. Donald Trump can delete his twitter account for all I care, Bill Gates can do same, Mark and Dangote should follow, next Ryan Seacrest, Beyonce following closely. This won't shake the world. Everyone would read the news, discuss and move on. Only the World Wide Web is relevant to the Internet
It will shake those that felt their impact and the last time I checked they are part of the World. Even the death of MJ and Withney shook the World. The fact that you don't care about them does not mean others don't
Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
Papiikush:

Nobody is relevant on the Internet? Why do companies use them(their pages) for ads if they are not relevant on the internet?

I guess you wouldn't be saying this shìt (nobody is relevant on the Internet) if Seun never designed nairaland or Zuckerberg brought out Facebook

Your brains are really betraying your fingers....we'll definitely miss the existence of the internet not the persons....That is the message he's passing across...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by Alphamale2017(m): 1:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
Okuda:

If don jazzy leaves the internet what would we miss?
the guy dey dash out money any
Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by columbus007(m): 1:39pm On Mar 19, 2017
Internet is evil I swear down,it corrupt the mind easily I know what i'am talking about. cool
Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by psp2pc(m): 1:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
Papiikush:

They will not "miss" anything but we all know about his many efforts and contributions outside the entertainment world towards the youths at large.

Don jazzy that's behaving like a immature teenager is who u say has contributed to the nigerian internetsphere.
there should be a age limit to people who are allowed to be online...your elder brother should seize your phone..

8 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by ogabomboi(m): 1:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
How dis wan take concyn my life ehh?? Abeg which tym b monaco match abeg
Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by Papiikush: 1:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
psp2pc:

Don jazzy that's behaving like a immature teenager is who u say has contributed to the nigerian internetsphere.
there should be a age limit to people who are allowed to be online...your elder brother should seize your phone..
https://www.nairaland.com/2561262/whats-candy-crush-level

See the kid talking...better go and continue playing candy crush.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by Miles300: 1:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
Papiikush:
Her existence on the Internet was never relevant. Don't go and produce another hit song Ode. undecided
u dey vex oo
Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by tonio2wo: 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2017
Okuda:

If don jazzy leaves the internet what would we miss?

He will miss who will be dashing him free money. Make he no go find work do!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by lailo: 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2017
she is much right.I have been fighting it also since the day I could afford to be on the internet conveniently.It kills faster than cancer.It does more harm than good.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by Jmkventures: 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
She no fit. That's like running away from your shadow; impossible.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by Celestyn8213: 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
Who she ep sef
Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by psp2pc(m): 2:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
Papiikush:

don't have time to engage in banters with you.its left to to you to accept or disregard my advice to you..ciao

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
Papiikush:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by segebase(m): 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
omo this her lips go good for bj
Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by drslimtommy: 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
Papiikush:

pls leave all these nimcompoop or bunch of simpletons alone pls!

They neither know how internet works(web illiterates) nor ask how to make use of it(ignorant).

They decided to feel recalcitrant because they lack its knowledge or information.

Bro leave 'em, u owed not even one of them an explanation not even one. undecided

So let them crawl back to the hole they crawled out from pls. cool
Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by FavoredGuy: 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
[quote author=Papiikush post=54737046]

Read my comment again. This time around don't let your brain betray your fingers.

We are talking about what relevance Morgan is to the Internet then I compared her with Don jazzy (an example).

I fear brainless people like you. But how come you are a nairalander? Well, I have seen your type before. In Lucky Dube's voice, '...when people see your type, many of them will run a mile... the world knows your people as the most violent in the world'

For not even understanding yourself, can't you see as you keep exposing your ignorance and stupidity?
Guy, nothing dey inside your skull if this is the limit of your reasoning. Sorry and sorry again!!

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by smartty68(m): 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
segebase:
omo this her lips go good for bj
Yeye pikin. Today na Sunday abeg no spoil me grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by Electronzeez(m): 3:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
Okuda:

There are many other folks giving free recharge cards online.

I used to think the other guy is smart , I never knew he is dumb that is what happen when you talk too much .

Let us take Nokia for example , eight years ago anyone would boast that if Nokia ever leave the phone industry the whole world will suffer , the truth is who miss Nokia ?.

You are so right the only important thing on internet is internet itself and nobody .

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by highwaist: 3:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
Papiikush:

They will not "miss" anything but we all know about his many efforts and contributions outside the entertainment world towards the youths at large.
some Nigerians youth will miss Don Jazzy. He employ most of his staff on Internet
Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by delugajackson: 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
kalex0:
hey guys I'm a new guy here
please do we av pretty ladies here on NL
guys I need u 2 reply me ASAP
Just listen to yourself again. Yeye, Who you epp? undecided
Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
rawgurl:
A musician that doesn't have a social media accounts, is that one a musician ? :/
she is afraid of being linked to Sex scandal
Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by GoodyOG: 4:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
Okuda:

Whose existence on the internet is relevant?
GOOGLE
Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by rawgurl(f): 4:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by oblak00(m): 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
Papiikush:

I was following up with your stupid comments since but I can tell you are just uneducated and an extremely high-quality illiterate. You cannot mention the benefits of Don Jazzy's presence on the Internet as you have been reasonably asked. If I should use your head for ogwu ego now, it might not produce more than 150 naira

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by Okuda(m): 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
GoodyOG:

GOOGLE

We are talking about people not the internet itself. Look at an earlier comment i made, i said the internet was the only thing relevant to the internet. If google was not there today, something else would have taken its place.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by Electronzeez(m): 5:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
oblak00:

I was following up with your stupid comments since but I can tell you are just uneducated and an extremely high-quality illiterate. You cannot mention the benefits of Don Jazzy's presence on the Internet as you have been reasonably asked. If I should use your head for ogwu ego now, it might not produce more than 150 naira

Loooooooooooool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

E-money Bombarded With Careless Help Requests On Social Media (PHOTOS) / Ralph Uwazuruike Visits Kanayo O Kanayo Over Election (Photos) / DJ Kaywise Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.