Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! (26163 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues / Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Libya Slave Trade; Calls Buhari, Daddy Freeze, Pastors / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
This kid is blessed to have become a "singer" because she is really dumb.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
She has poor like base
Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by Ceazario: 6:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
Cynthia pls don't go now.........Omo eran. Inglorious lagos goat. Who is a nigga?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by katniss(f): 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
mroop:
Nigerian Reggae/dancehall music sensation ,
Cynthia Morgan , has said she plans to
completely leave the internet 100% soon . In a
series of tweets where the singer says the
internet is killing people faster than cancer, she
says she’ s gonna opt out for a 3310 soon and
jilt her Android mobile devices .
Read her tweets below:

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/03/cynthia-morgan-says-shes-ready-to-quit.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

And then? Is that why she's looking like a scarecrow in that picture?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
rawgurl:

then she have a skeleton in her cupboard.
Many actresses are fasting and praying saying, Stephanie please let this pass over me ... grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by metrosexual: 8:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
Papiikush:

Nobody is relevant on the Internet? Why do companies use them(their pages) for ads if they are not relevant on the internet?

I guess you wouldn't be saying this shìt (nobody is relevant on the Internet) if Seun never designed nairaland or Zuckerberg brought out Facebook

Dude stop grabbing irrelevant points to argue on when you are clearly not making sense!

Okuda argued that the internet won't miss Don Jazzy if he leaves the internet and he is very correct!
You couldn't mention one thing that the internet would specifically miss if Don Jazzy went offline.

Nairaland and Facebook which you mentioned are websites on the internet we visit everyday for information and social interaction, does Don Jazzy have any of such? No!

And also, even if Nairaland and Facebook go offline, people would miss the websites and not the owners of the websites, Don Jazzy isn't relevant to our internet, period!

Just say he has a huge online presence, which most celebrities have as well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by Moving4: 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
So how will it benefits you? It won't stop people from talking
Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by tundeayo2020: 10:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
Papiikush:

https://www.nairaland.com/2561262/whats-candy-crush-level

See the kid talking...better go and continue playing candy crush.
My late Uncle loved candy crush too, does that mean he was a kid too?
you should have at least started your list with someone with a reputable online presence; not Don jazzy who acts immature one too many times.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by vivavik(f): 1:16am On Mar 20, 2017
Papiikush:

No, just irritated by your ignorance...You are embarrassing Nigerians on the Internet by asking what relevance Don jazzy holds to the present community. Would you have said the same thing if I mentioned JayZ?
someone's relevance can be outside the Internet world, try to think outside the box. If she feels she wants to leave, she has a right to it, and shouldn't be compared to any other one who's relevance im still trying to figure out.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by QueenRiRi: 1:25am On Mar 20, 2017
Papiikush:

Nobody is relevant on the Internet? Why do companies use them(their pages) for ads if they are not relevant on the internet?

I guess you wouldn't be saying this shìt (nobody is relevant on the Internet) if Seun never designed nairaland or Zuckerberg brought out Facebook

Why wasting your energy replying their quotes? They don't understand what you mean. They are not internet savvy. Just let them be.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by sheDD(m): 3:03am On Mar 20, 2017
may I hear say na Morgan say this thing
Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by shedyv2: 6:08am On Mar 20, 2017
itz r nice decision for her.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 20, 2017
The one person I get referenced to whenever I tell someone, “ I am... “, anyway I don't think that's a good move considering that her line of work requires the Internet to put her work out to her fans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Geneveive Nnaji Celebrates With The Irabors (Photos) / Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade / Ikorodu Bois Recreate Peter Okoye And Donflexx In One More Night Challenge Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.