Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) (78584 Views)

See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) / Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) / Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by IJOBA2: 11:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
Medunah:
Good for them
HES NOT YA type RIGHT grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
Romantic!They cute.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 19, 2017
soberdrunk:
Some Nigerian girls will not like this cheesy they be like "see the cheap proposal inside hotel room"

cheesy Dear Nigerian girls continue with the "he is not my type" "how did you get my number" "a guy must toast me first" till all the Eligible bachelors turn #TeamMalawi then una go dey find Ghanaian guys way go take una go see 'Pasta' angry
grin grin grin
grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 11:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
So, what else happened in that bedroom and on that bed, after the proposal?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by addikt(m): 11:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
He proposed right there in the stadium ...

LET THE MATCH BEGIN...!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by Hitechzone: 11:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
That guy badt! C him package!! By now d beb dey pregnant!!!

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by jose45eve(m): 11:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
angry I THINK IT CUTE BUT MUST IN BE IN THE BEDROOM ? OPEN PLACE LIKE EATERY NO DEY?. SO IT MEANS YOU GUYS ARE PROBABLY LIVING TOGETHER
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by AgbenuAnna(f): 11:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
yinkson:

E dey pain u
y e go pain me ?
All these south Africans are complaining that Nigerian guys are getting married to there ladies,I hope it doesn't start one day in Malawi
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by AgbenuAnna(f): 11:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
smartty68:
Craziest comment I must saygrin
but na true na. abi I lie?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by smartty68(m): 11:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
AgbenuAnna:

y e go pain me ?
All these south Africans are complaining that Nigerian guys are getting married to there ladies,I hope it doesn't start one day in Malawi
What about Naija babes? Or are they Naija babes not complaining that their prospective Nigerian husbands are getting married to foreigners? Na just questiongrin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by smartty68(m): 11:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
but na true na. abi I lie?
My dear you no lie but make una beg una parents to reduce bribe price biko grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by AgbenuAnna(f): 11:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
smartty68:

My dear you no lie but make una beg una parents to reduce bribe price biko grin
lol bride price for my place na #500 highest both prof master bsc HND ssce Holder
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by smartty68(m): 11:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
lol bride price for my place na #500 highest both prof master bsc HND ssce Holder
Where?shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by AgbenuAnna(f): 11:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
smartty68:

What about Naija babes? Or are they Naija babes not complaining that their prospective Nigerian husbands are getting married to foreigners? Na just questiongrin
but they did not attack other people ie using violence
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by AgbenuAnna(f): 11:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
smartty68:
Where?shocked
ogbadibo local govt area of Benue state(IDOMA tribe)
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by smartty68(m): 11:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
but they did not attack other people ie using violence
Na only foreign girls the see Naija men as being very romantic and biz minded. For here una go una say "I need a hard working man" but una no gree marry bricklayer

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by smartty68(m): 11:29pm On Mar 19, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
ogbadibo local govt area of Benue state(IDOMA tribe)
Wow. E cheap o. I hope say una family people no go come live with me after I marry you? Cos this bribe cheap and e get as e be. I dey fear small sha grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by AgbenuAnna(f): 11:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
smartty68:

Wow. E cheap o
lol yes e cheap
at least make d guy no to suffer to marry their daughter come turn them to punching bag
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by AgbenuAnna(f): 11:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
smartty68:

Na only foreign girls the see Naija men as being very romantic and biz minded. For here una go una say "I need a hard working man" but una no gree marry bricklayer
lol but will you be happy if your sister marry bricklayer? Talk true
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by unstableaswater: 11:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
Sometimes, i wonder whether people dey miss road wen it comes time to marry.

Nyway, na eye we take they look, later we go take scores.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by CzarChris(m): 11:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
martineverest:
omo,e be like say d guy fix weavon for eyebrow
And here was I thinking that I had a bad mouth. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by smartty68(m): 11:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
lol but will you be happy if your sister marry bricklayer? Talk true
As long them two love themselves. Then no wahala
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by virtual3xpert: 11:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
soberdrunk:
Some Nigerian girls will not like this cheesy they be like "see the cheap proposal inside hotel room"

cheesy Dear Nigerian girls continue with the "he is not my type" "how did you get my number" "a guy must toast me first" till all the Eligible bachelors turn #TeamMalawi then una go dey find Ghanaian guys way go take una go see 'Pasta' angry

Take it easy on #TeamNigerianGirls

The proposal is romantic though, and i'm sure most Nigerian girls agree.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by chijokz(m): 11:39pm On Mar 19, 2017
smartkev:
proposal on bed!!!!!!!!

i just dey imagine wetin go follow after the proposal

D guy too sharp abeg

Yes o..he too sharp.. The way he go hammer her kpekus that night eh..
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 11:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
smartkev:
proposal on bed!!!!!!!!
i just dey imagine wetin go follow after the proposal
D guy too sharp abeg

u re a bad boi
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by Lina4: 11:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
PenisCaP:
Igbo boys always handsome!!.

dats y wen i waka for street some attention seekin babes be like... "hi how can get to allen junction"...

meanwhile shez heading straight to allen... TELL ME MORE! tongue
Na so

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 11:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
soberdrunk:

my brother no kill me with laugh oooo

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
Tomorrow xenophobia attack will now occur as Malawi guys will say Nigerians are getting married to there ladies
Lol don't worry Nigerian men won't finish more still dey lol. Correlation between xenophobic and African I her marriage is funny by the way. I think its more of job related and benefits given to foreigners
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by unstableaswater: 11:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
AgbenuAnna:

y e go pain me ?

Ur comments are absolutely correct.

Have women finished in Nigeria? Must people just make spontaneous decision without weighing the pros and cons.

Decisions like marriage are not something u make spontaneously without throughly thinking it through or consulting loved ones.

Ur marriage decision will impact on ur future generations and by extension posterity. Many spontaneous marriage crash with alot of tears and noise but with due consultation and weighing up the pros and cons it could have been avoided.

South Africans are killin Nigerians becos they marry their women, who knows wat treatment awaits the half Nigerian children?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
PenisCaP:
Igbo boys always handsome!!.

dats y wen i waka for street some attention seekin babes be like... "hi how can get to allen junction"...

meanwhile shez heading straight to allen... TELL ME MORE! tongue

I have a friend that looks almost exactly like TTT hea Igbo and girls dey always look even for bukka hit today some girls dey act like small girls because of the guy.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by sessydu: 11:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
African girls dey go gaga for naija guys since 16th century!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) by brainiac228(m): 11:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
Tomorrow xenophobia attack will now occur as Malawi guys will say Nigerians are getting married to there ladies
are you jealous

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) / Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) / Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.