Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here (78601 Views)

Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? / How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Therock5555(m): 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2014
Almost every one have had a blind date and oboy most have not been good, nevertheless there have also been good stories also. Lots of people became life partners through blind dates while others have never tried blind dates again in their lives because of their experiences. Let's feel free to share ours. I have experienced three blind dates, well t'was good and bad.

Mine coming up....
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Therock5555(m): 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2014
Princesa
Foxy-flow
Skyscraper
01emek
Dave P
Elantracey
Kingphilip
Danpierse
Missstella
Sexy sapphire
Etc

Make una show...

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Therock5555(m): 4:46pm On Jul 07, 2014
A friend of mine shared me with his supposed classmate, claiming she was the most beautiful girl in his class, well I had stopped doing Secondary school girls but the fact that he told me the babe was a free giver(shey una understand) I quickly agreed and collected her 2go username.

Her pictures made sense on her profile photo so I no waste time to yarn her the koko, after doing small yanga, she gave me her number. Her voice was the best I heard in ages, mehn that babe voice was sweet, she been dey flex queens english for me. I quickly arranged that we met in a primary school in her area.

That day I do better baff-up come place cd for pocket, I don book room join, well I waited about an hour before she pleaded with me to change venue near her house. I gladly did and went to the new venue. After about five mins she called and said she was behind me.

I turned around tire but na only one small girl wey I sight, I kept looking around.

"U saw me and you turn again" she said. Naso I turn look d small girl again, I nearly cry. I just bone face go near her. She was not only small but far from what I saw on the pic, I later learnt that it was her elder sis photo she placed there.

The babe black and ugly with big pimple for her face, I no fit do anything so I turned to jehova witness and began preaching for her. She grew bored and told me that she had work to do at home. I happily dismissed her and deleted her number, Username name and everything about her from my life.

I go give my friend serious warning that day. The babe tried calling back but wetin I tell her for phone eh, she regret her life.

Anyway she don born two children now, d guy wey give her belly try wellagrin

145 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Sheenor: 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2014
haha hahaha.............following jeje, i wan read lots of funny stuff here first before i post mine....
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nastydroid(m): 6:44pm On Jul 07, 2014
space BOOKED
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by TyTymer(m): 7:10pm On Jul 07, 2014
Hahahaha Therock5555 o! cheesy
Spreads mat. Grabs popcorn and Pepsi.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by MizMyColi(f): 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2014
cool following
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 07, 2014
MizMyColi: cool following
Also following.. cool
# Seats besides Her and offers her groundnut .

9 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by daveP(m): 7:18pm On Jul 07, 2014
Username,so i cudnt get a mention.well blind dates,hmm...
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by MizMyColi(f): 7:21pm On Jul 07, 2014
Ceasar1:
Also following.. cool
# Seats besides Her and offers her groundnut .

Thanks smiley
*Grinding and Chewing*

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 07, 2014
Mine was awesome.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2014
Well,mine happened when I went to my aunt's place
at isolo for a week or so,I was so bored and the place
was an estate,so it's hard to see a random random
girl. My only companion was my phone,my aunt and
her husband usually go to work as early as 7am,and
their daughter is in a boarding school.....men,I was
damn bored. I was chatting with a friend of
mine,he's a unilag student,they were on vacation
during that period,then I told him about my
predicament....he told me a friend(female) of his
was residing at isolo,then I told him to share her
with me,he told me he won't...normally,I would have
forgotten about it,but after begging him for like
30minutes,he forced me to share like 10 girls with
him(what chioce do I have). After sharing her with
me,we chatted for a day or 2,I told her to send me
her pix,she said she wasn't the pix type,but I was
able to collect her number...I started calling her
frequently and we became very close within four
days,we finally set a day to meet...I was only hoping
that she was okay,we met at isolo last bus stop,what
I saw was far from what I expected...as in she fine
die,she was beautiful, classy and elegant,the way
she was dressed defined maturity in all sense. We
then went to my house,we talked about a lot of
things,but I didn't initiate any move relating to
sex,we only kissed and did some smooching...she
became my girlfriend and I maintained the
relationship for a year,she was the one that broke it
up tho...but we are still very good friends

86 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Acidosis(m): 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2014
Therock5555: A friend of mine shared me with his supposed classmate, claiming she was the most beautiful girl in his class, well I had stopped doing Secondary school girls but the fact that he told me the babe was a free giver(shey una understand) I quickly agreed and collected her 2go username.

Her pictures made sense on her profile photo so I no waste time to yarn her the koko, after doing small yanga, she gave me her number. Her voice was the best I heard in ages, mehn that babe voice was sweet, she been dey flex queens english for me. I quickly arranged that we met in a primary school in her area.

That day I do better baff-up come place cd for pocket, I don book room join, well I waited about an hour before she pleaded with me to change venue near her house. I gladly did and went to the new venue. After about five mins she called and said she was behind me.

I turned around tire but na only one small girl wey I sight, I kept looking around.

"U saw me and you turn again" she said. Naso I turn look d small girl again, I nearly cry. I just bone face go near her. She was not only small but far from what I saw on the pic, I later learnt that it was her elder sis photo she placed there.

The babe black and ugly with big pimple for her face, I no fit do anything so I turned to jehova witness and began preaching for her. She grew bored and told me that she had work to do at home. I happily dismissed her and deleted her number, Username name and everything about her from my life.

I go give my friend serious warning that day. The babe tried calling back but wetin I tell her for phone eh, she regret her life.

Anyway she don born two children now, d guy wey give her belly try wellagrin

grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Therock5555(m): 10:18pm On Jul 07, 2014
Folarinwazzy: Well,mine happened when I went to my aunt's place
at isolo for a week or so,I was so bored and the place
was an estate,so it's hard to see a random random
girl. My only companion was my phone,my aunt and
her husband usually go to work as early as 7am,and
their daughter is in a boarding school.....men,I was
damn bored. I was chatting with a friend of
mine,he's a unilag student,they were on vacation
during that period,then I told him about my
predicament....he told me a friend(female) of his
was residing at isolo,then I told him to share her
with me,he told me he won't...normally,I would have
forgotten about it,but after begging him for like
30minutes,he forced me to share like 10 girls with
him(what chioce do I have). After sharing her with
me,we chatted for a day or 2,I told her to send me
her pix,she said she wasn't the pix type,but I was
able to collect her number...I started calling her
frequently and we became very close within four
days,we finally set a day to meet...I was only hoping
that she was okay,we met at isolo last bus stop,what
I saw was far from what I expected...as in she fine
die,she was beautiful, classy and elegant,the way
she was dressed defined maturity in all sense. We
then went to my house,we talked about a lot of
things,but I didn't initiate any move relating to
sex,we only kissed and did some smooching...she
became my girlfriend and I maintained the
relationship for a year,she was the one that broke it
up tho...but we are still very good friends
wow u got nice luck mehn

Share her wit me nagrin

7 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Therock5555(m): 10:22pm On Jul 07, 2014
Sheenor: haha hahaha.............following jeje, i wan read lots of funny stuff here first before i post mine....
mehn post na, don't dull please
daveP: Username,so i cudnt get a mention.well blind dates,hmm...
wats ur own experiences dude
softsparkyy: Mine was awesome.
elaborate more jare
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 08, 2014

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Ariyke: 4:50am On Jul 08, 2014
Never had one

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Therock5555(m): 6:10am On Jul 08, 2014
softsparkyy:
We met and he was more than I imagined. sexy, handsome, classy, humble and above all humorous.
I had no regrets whatsoever meeting him.
wow that's fantastic

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by MadCow1: 6:34am On Jul 08, 2014
[b]As a Student in school, one Sunday whilst at church, my phone rang and when I answered, it was the sweetest and most angelic voice I have ever heard in my life. Barely 30 seconds into the conversation, I realized she had called the wrong number and I was a bit reluctant to tell her but I did and she apologized and hung up.

I couldn't help myself so I called her and complimented her voice and told her how melodic her voice was and all that sweet nothing we guys say, she was a good sport and laughed but didn't take Offence nor hang up. I told her I would call her from time to time just to hear her say hi and she didn't object. I got back to the hostel and told my homies about my encounter and one of them said he also had a similar experience and that he is currently holding steady chats with his own unknown caller on the phone. After several chats, I enquired about her location and the chances of us meeting and she said 'Accra'.. shocked Accra was quite the distance from my school and the roads where horrible. 6 hours plus.

Anyways, it was on.. I was already looking forward to meeting the finest girl I would have ever met who had the sweetest voice I have ever heard. A couple of months down, I was in Accra and I called her up and set up a meeting and she agreed.

D-Day arrived and I went to the designated bus stop just near a filling station and waited for the arrival of my Swan princess. As I stood there, I caught the sight of a beautiful girl walking in my direction, my heart froze and I stood transfixed on her hip as it swayed like a pendulum ball from side to side with every step she took in my direction. The closer she got, the faster my heartbeat. She was tall, dark skinned, slim body build, too slim for the arsse she was carrying on her slender waistline, pretty face, perky boo-bs and wore a fitted jean that made all her asset stand out. I was stunned and even started panicking as I doubted I wouldn't stutter in the presence of this Pochahuntas looking goddess.Then she picked her phone up and started making a call and my EKG spiked. when she started speaking and walked past me, my heart sank.. It was not her. angry I continued waiting. Several hot Babes kept walking past that at some point I might as well have been at a runway modeling show. A few minutes passed and nothing. Just then I saw another babe walking slowly and looking confused as though she was looking for someone.

Immediately, my Spidy-Sense started tingling fast. Jesus Christ of Kumasi, this babe was Ugly as fhuck. I immediately took cover and watched her movements from behind my hiding place. The girl stopped, head looking around, she picks her phone and dials a number, I felt my phone vibrate and the voice of James Blunt came out his speakers singing 'You're beautiful'.. grin FHUCK THAT!! I slapped the phone silent and contemplated my next move. I can't be caught with this Ogre in broad daylight, my reputation would be ruined. So after a few seconds, I answered and Lo! She was the one calling me, I could see her lips moving in sync with the voice in my ears. angry immediately I sap tarted retreating and told her I had to run off as one of my mates called with an emergency that please we should reschedule our meeting. She looked disappointed but said cool and I fixed a new meeting for later that evening. After she left, I came out my hiding place and ran for my life.. That line has never been used again since that day.

That's my story..

moral Lesson: Never judge a face by its voice. grin[/b]

174 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Therock5555(m): 7:16am On Jul 08, 2014
My second experience was more terrifying but pleasant. I was gisting with some friends of mine one day and every one were bragging about girls matter. I follow the boast that I could date any babe I want.

One of my friend just laughed and collected my phone, after awhile he gave it back to me. In the night he called me and told me that he just shared a girl to my 2go acct and that he has toasted her small so make I complete the rest. He told me that if I could toast the babe and she agrees them go give me 2k.

Nobody tell me say na wahala dem don dash me o, 1, the babe na one high class chick, 2, she no dey even give guys face not to talk about small boy like me, 3, the babe senior me with out four years. Chio na so my body been dey shake.

My yeye friend don even show her my picture and yarn her about me, d babe fine wella eh, come fear jamb question wey she dey pour me. I even show some of my NL paddy dem for BBM dem tell me say the babe don pass my power already.

Well we met in Mr Biggs, she was hawt, heads were turning to see who this perfect chick was going to meet. I shine my 27 teeth and showed my logo, some guys nearly die with jealousy o. I no even know where to begin toast the babe from. I forget all my lines.

She asked about my age, I just lie say I be old man with baby face. Even to toast her I no fit, well a month later I gather all the fear for my body come yarn her the koko.

Na straight green card she give me o, the babe was feeling me all this while sef. Na my bestest chick ever o till date

Make una yarn oooo

29 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Therock5555(m): 7:20am On Jul 08, 2014
MadCow1: [b]As a Student in school, one Sunday whilst at church, my phone rang and when I answered, it was the sweetest and most angelic voice I have ever heard in my life. Barely 30 seconds into the conversation, I realized she had called the wrong number and I was a bit reluctant to tell her but I did and she apologized and hung up.

I couldn't help myself so I called her and complimented her voice and told her how melodic her voice was and all that sweet nothing we guys say, she was a good sport and laughed but didn't take Offence nor hang up. I told her I would call her from time to time just to hear her say hi and she didn't object. I got back to the hostel and told my homies about my encounter and one of them said he also had a similar experience and that he is currently holding steady chats with his own unknown caller on the phone. After several chats, I enquired about her location and the chances of us meeting and she said 'Accra'.. shocked Accra was quite the distance from my school and the roads where horrible. 6 hours plus.

Anyways, it was on.. I was already looking forward to meeting the finest girl I would have ever met who had the sweetest voice I have ever heard. A couple of months down, I was in Accra and I called her up and set up a meeting and she agreed.

D-Day arrived and I went to the designated bus stop just near a filling station and waited for the arrival of my Swan princess. As I stood there, I caught the sight of a beautiful girl walking in my direction, my heart froze and I stood transfixed on her hip as it swayed like a pendulum ball from side to side with every step she took in my direction. The closer she got, the faster my heartbeat. She was tall, dark skinned, slim body build, too slim for the arsse she was carrying on her slender waistline, pretty face, perky boo-bs and wore a fitted jean that made all her asset stand out. I was stunned and even started panicking as I doubted I wouldn't stutter in the presence of this Pochahuntas looking goddess.Then she picked her phone up and started making a call and my EKG spiked. when she started speaking and walked past me, my heart sank.. It was not her. angry I continued waiting. Several hot Babes kept walking past that at some point I might as well have been at a runway modeling show. A few minutes passed and nothing. Just then I saw another babe walking slowly and looking confused as though she was looking for someone.

Immediately, my Spidy-Sense started tingling fast. Jesus Christ of Kumasi, this babe was Ugly as fhuck. I immediately took cover and watched her movements from behind my hiding place. The girl stopped, head looking around, she picks her phone and dials a number, I felt my phone vibrate and the voice of James Blunt came out his speakers singing 'You're beautiful'.. grin FHUCK THAT!! I slapped the phone silent and contemplated my next move. I can't be caught with this Ogre in broad daylight, my reputation would be ruined. So after a few seconds, I answered and Lo! She was the one calling me, I could see her lips moving in sync with the voice in my ears. angry immediately I sap tarted retreating and told her I had to run off as one of my mates called with an emergency that please we should reschedule our meeting. She looked disappointed but said cool and I fixed a new meeting for later that evening. After she left, I came out my hiding place and ran for my life.. That line has never been used again since that day.

That's my story..

chio grin grin

Mehn ur own na real badluck o, six hours journey fa. LOL

9 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Therock5555(m): 7:22am On Jul 08, 2014
Somebody abeg call Mencade5 and KingTom, andyblaze

Be like say dem don do blind dates wellagrin
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by mencade5(m): 7:41am On Jul 08, 2014
Therock5555: Somebody abeg call Mencade5 and KingTom, andyblaze

Be like say dem don do blind dates wellagrin
okay here is mine...

Well mine is another form of blind date

it was in 2004, i went to waec office in yaba to collect my original certificate of waec g.c.e.
Got there, did all the necessary things and was waiting for the officials to present my certificate to me.

Suddenly i saw something that captured by heart. A lady of divine beauty. Then i was still young in the game of love. To my greatest surprise, she was looking at me too. I took a bold step walked to where she was and initiated a conversation. She was really beautiful. Her level of maturity was great. We talked and joked about so many things. it was as if i had known her for years. Our hearts were locked and connected in unison.
she was there too to collect her certificate.

An official came and directed us to go upstairs to continue with the waiting there. We entered the lift, luckily for us, no one was with us on it, and no one entered the lift either. It was there i had one of the most passionate kiss of my life. Each time we realised that we will soon reach the level pressed we pressed another level for it to go downward.
*sheds a little tears*

we finally finished our task there and was told to proceed to ikeja branch to collect the original certificates. Then i was not with phone then, i collected hers. And we communicated once in a while. I called her as much as she called me. She called me constantly and was prepared to visit me.

But something bad happened, i lost my phone and her contact was in it. Things was kind of expensive for me then. It took me two months to get another phone and to do welcome back on my sim. But i couldnt remember her number. And i guess she had tried my number so many times all to no avail. Maybe she had concluded i had abandoned her. I never heard from her again.

I still think about her...but i can never meet her again.

*sobs*

make una no vex oooo. This is the only blind date i think i have expereinced ooooo.

26 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 08, 2014
Following seriously like say na final exam lecture

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 08, 2014
My experiences have been good so far...
Although they played hard to get for a long time.. When we met,they were more than what i expected. Call me lucky..
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Therock5555(m): 8:48am On Jul 08, 2014
mencade5: my brother we dey ooo. Na worldcup dey keep us busy now ooo.
Well...i have had a couple of blind dates. I will share it later...
no yawa, I dey wait
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Therock5555(m): 8:50am On Jul 08, 2014
jossi994: My experiences have been good so far...
Although they played hard to get for a long time.. When we met,they were more than what i expected. Call me lucky..
oga luckygrin
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Therock5555(m): 8:51am On Jul 08, 2014
Odilafta: Following seriously like say na final exam lecture
lol
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 08, 2014
Therock5555: oga luckygrin
baba mi.. Na so i see am grin
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Lorlaahlozz: 9:18am On Jul 08, 2014
MadCow1: [b]As a Student in school, one Sunday whilst at church, my phone rang and when I answered, it was the sweetest and most angelic voice I have ever heard in my life. Barely 30 seconds into the conversation, I realized she had called the wrong number and I was a bit reluctant to tell her but I did and she apologized and hung up.

That's my story..

So funny.......................

DO u write

7 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by MadCow1: 9:24am On Jul 08, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: So funny.......................

DO u write

Naaa..

I read though. grin

13 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Alenkakent(m): 10:20am On Jul 08, 2014
Never had one but still waiting for this nairaland babe to reply me tho

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex / 15 On-bed Experiences Between A Guy And A Girl (pictures) / Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.