Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

"U better be making billions", A girls letter to her future husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "U better be making billions", A girls letter to her future husband (1054 Views)

Working In A Girls-only Secondary School As A Male Staff / Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) / Wicked Comment By A Guy On A Girls Fbk Page For Ass Showing(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"U better be making billions", A girls letter to her future husband by onismate: 10:57am On Mar 20, 2017
Check out the letter a lady by name, Mercy Ekele wrote to her future husband on Facebook. So future husband, if you know you are the one or aspiring to be just check out the letter and see what is expected of you from your future wife. Read...

Dear future husband

I am so fucking mad at u right now, where the hell are u? U better have a reasonable explanation for not showing up now, u better be making billions of dollars cos that's the only explanation I will take. I'm still not ready yet but where the Bleep are u? We need to get to know each other and become friends, I mean best friends before we make it official. So why the Bleep are u not here yet. Well just make sure u eat on time and say ur prayers and pls my love have faith in God, Even if things are not going as planned, just hold on and wait for God's time pls don't let things of this world pressure u to do something u will regret later in life. I'm trying hard to be all u dream I will be and I trust u are doing the same.

I hate beans so plz don't like beans, I love yam, rice, wheat basically I love everything sweet and I know how to cook but I don't really like cooking but I'm ready to cook for u cos u will be my friend and my lover.. Life is tough babe but plz pray for strength and courage to face life head on, if things are not looking pretty don't worry I will be there for you through it all, but I would love it if u are a billionaire but then I will love u if u r not (but pls try and be a billionaire I would really appreciate that, no pressure thou just saying)... Till that fateful day pls keep working on ur handsome face and delicious body. Love you.

Ekele Mercy

PS : I'm willing to change my last name if u are a billionaire, just saying. Still no pressure, take ur time

https://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1344-i-m-willing-to-change-my-last-name-if-u-are-a-billionaire-read-this-letter-a-girl-wrote-to-her-future-husband-on-facebook

Re: "U better be making billions", A girls letter to her future husband by Vhicthorade(m): 11:11am On Mar 20, 2017
Re: "U better be making billions", A girls letter to her future husband by odiereke(m): 11:15am On Mar 20, 2017
It is well. U will meet him soonest. Just keep praying.
Re: "U better be making billions", A girls letter to her future husband by banjicom(m): 11:24am On Mar 20, 2017
angry

mumu girl!

by the time you are 40 years and still single you will stop looking for a billionaire and start liking beans

Smh!!

if i am a billionaire my future wife must be a millionaire simple.

1 Like

Re: "U better be making billions", A girls letter to her future husband by greatgod2012(f): 11:36am On Mar 20, 2017
Why was she shouting that her man should be a billionaire, what's wrong if she's the billionaire instead!

Will heaven come down if she has her own billions instead of waiting for someone to become a billionaire before such a man is marriageable!

1 Like

Re: "U better be making billions", A girls letter to her future husband by blessedvisky(m): 11:48am On Mar 20, 2017
Looking for an already made man. Some would say she is smart others would say she is a leech and opportunist. The way you view her might just be a reflection of yourself. It's all about perspective

(1) (Reply)

She Said You Be Fine Boy Oh. Your Girlfriend De Enjoy Oh / Rare Truth About Men And Relationships(for Ladies) / If You Believe 2017 Is Your Year To Settle Down With Your Soulmateā€¦..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.