Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Lady Who Entered Menopause At Just 22, Now Cares For Dolls As Her Kids - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Entered Menopause At Just 22, Now Cares For Dolls As Her Kids (489 Views)

VIDEO: Ondo Man Impregnates & Abandons Turkish Lady; Igbo Man Now Cares For Her / Controversy As Legal Child Sex Dolls Now Available In The UK / Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Entered Menopause At Just 22, Now Cares For Dolls As Her Kids by pinkcruzz(m): 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
39-year-old Jane Berry, is now a proud mum of 3 dolls to fill the emptiness the news of entering pre-menopause at just 22, created in her.

Jane who is married to 51-year-old Peter Marflee, takes the dolls shopping and wherever she goes to, as she even spend hours feeding them and putting them in bed, DailyMail reports.

The lady who has been branded “crazy” by people who asked her to get real kids said; –

– “When I found out I couldn’t have children it was like my world was turned upside down. I felt like I had been punched. “I was so upset. I couldn’t get my words out. I had to see people my age with babies I was really jealous. You have to be happy for them but you’re hurting. –

Read more on http://unwindmagazine.com/2017/02/lady-who-entered-menopause-at-just-22-now-cares-for-dolls-as-her-kids/
Re: Lady Who Entered Menopause At Just 22, Now Cares For Dolls As Her Kids by PrinzCarter(m): 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
Village people @ work
Re: Lady Who Entered Menopause At Just 22, Now Cares For Dolls As Her Kids by ITbomb(m): 12:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
Let her go and adopt joor, who dolls epp
Re: Lady Who Entered Menopause At Just 22, Now Cares For Dolls As Her Kids by Sijo01(f): 12:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
pinkcruzz:
39-year-old Jane Berry, is now a proud mum of 3 dolls to fill the emptiness the news of entering pre-menopause at just 22, created in her.

Jane who is married to 51-year-old Peter Marflee, takes the dolls shopping and wherever she goes to, as she even spend hours feeding them and putting them in bed, DailyMail reports.

The lady who has been branded “crazy” by people who asked her to get real kids said; –

– “When I found out I couldn’t have children it was like my world was turned upside down. I felt like I had been punched. “I was so upset. I couldn’t get my words out. I had to see people my age with babies I was really jealous. You have to be happy for them but you’re hurting. –

Read more on http://unwindmagazine.com/2017/02/lady-who-entered-menopause-at-just-22-now-cares-for-dolls-as-her-kids/

Crazy is really the word!

(1) (Reply)

The Son Who Helped His Dad Make A Baby!..short Interesting Read. / Actress Foluke Daramola Throws The Sweetest Surprise Birthday For Hubby(video+pi / Things Your Girlfriend Doesn't Care About, But You Think She Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.