Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Things Your Girlfriend Doesn't Care About, But You Think She Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Your Girlfriend Doesn't Care About, But You Think She Do (490 Views)

My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things Your Girlfriend Doesn't Care About, But You Think She Do by oluwaskulboy(m): 9:47am On Apr 15, 2017
A lot of women, myself included, would argue that men all too often focus their efforts in saying what they think we want to hear instead of doing what we want to see. So, yes, your wandering eye and short-term memory loss are easily disconcerting, but we’re far more acutely aware of your intentions and actions than the bullshit you feed us. Contrary to popular belief, women don’t care so much about these six things.

1. Forgetting little details.
I, like many women I know, don’t mind if you forget my parents' birthdays or my favorite song, which changes every other weekend. These are minor in the grand scheme of things—a reminder is all you need. But forgetting how I operate is something else. You should never forget that your girlfriend isn’t a morning person. Don’t forget that she hates when you verbally explain directions as if she’ll remember instead of just giving her an address to plug into the GPS. If you know her well enough, you know what makes her, her. And those are the things you shouldn’t be forgetting.

2. Acknowledging other women.
I have a million and one different crushes spanning Justin Timberlake to Hugh Grant to Matthew McConaughey to Trevor Noah. And I don’t expect my boyfriend to be totally blind to other women. But there’s a fine line between playfulness and disloyalty. Like we’ve said before, if you’re chatting up women on Facebook or “sliding into DMs,” it’s likely because you’re dissatisfied with the woman sleeping beside you. It’s cheating because it’s mendacious. But if you’re simply acknowledging a beautiful person, and you treat your girlfriend with enough respect, compassion and daily affirmation, she won’t feel threatened.

read complete article here... http://www.tycrib.com/2017/04/things-your-girlfriend-doesnt-care-but-you-think-she-do.html
Re: Things Your Girlfriend Doesn't Care About, But You Think She Do by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 15, 2017
The line that says, "If you know her well enough, you know what makes her, her", says it all. Meaning that, whatever is written on this article, will not apply to every female out there. We don't come with a manual because we're not from a factory. Just know the particular woman that you're with & keep it moving. Because the list may say women don't mind when you acknowledge other women, then you meet a jealous type of woman that'll mind very much. These kind of lists aren't gospel because they don't resonate with everyone.
Re: Things Your Girlfriend Doesn't Care About, But You Think She Do by FelixFelicis(m): 10:01am On Apr 15, 2017
I don't care about what my gf cares about angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Main Reasons Why “good Women” Are Single / My Heartache; Learned Advice Please / What To Do To Avoid Messing Up Your Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.