Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

If My Bf Doesnt Beat Me A Day, I Will Be So Nervous Truout That Day- Naija Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If My Bf Doesnt Beat Me A Day, I Will Be So Nervous Truout That Day- Naija Lady (3798 Views)

My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If My Bf Doesnt Beat Me A Day, I Will Be So Nervous Truout That Day- Naija Lady by jakandeola(m): 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
cococandy
Re: If My Bf Doesnt Beat Me A Day, I Will Be So Nervous Truout That Day- Naija Lady by jakandeola(m): 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
theedetective greatbeard samadict neocortex tonio2wo
Re: If My Bf Doesnt Beat Me A Day, I Will Be So Nervous Truout That Day- Naija Lady by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
ghost3040:
WE ALL KNOW D KINDA BEATING SHE TALKIN ABOUT

Dat kain correct akpako flogging. Na dat one dem like but dem dey code die. Women ehn angry cheesy
Re: If My Bf Doesnt Beat Me A Day, I Will Be So Nervous Truout That Day- Naija Lady by tonio2wo: 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
jakandeola:

What?? angry
Re: If My Bf Doesnt Beat Me A Day, I Will Be So Nervous Truout That Day- Naija Lady by neocortex: 9:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
jakandeola:

I will assume she means beating as punishment since she didn't elaborate
on the type of beating.
Just because a mentally-disturbed individual prefers suffering does not make
domestic violence acceptable.
Her family need to get her into a Psychiatric ward before it is too late.
Re: If My Bf Doesnt Beat Me A Day, I Will Be So Nervous Truout That Day- Naija Lady by jakandeola(m): 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
diadem10 fluxbush dangotesmummy ayamconfidence myfantasies lovelygurl jenny21 samadict bobbydean gboyegaD joy1706
danty37wat will u say about dis?
Re: If My Bf Doesnt Beat Me A Day, I Will Be So Nervous Truout That Day- Naija Lady by jakandeola(m): 9:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
neocortex:

I will assume she means beating as punishment since she didn't elaborate
on the type of beating.
Just because a mentally-disturbed individual prefers suffering does not make
domestic violence acceptable.
Her family need to get her into a Psychiatric ward before it is too late.
is not suffering she said it her self dat it maje her feel loved
Re: If My Bf Doesnt Beat Me A Day, I Will Be So Nervous Truout That Day- Naija Lady by neocortex: 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
jakandeola:
is not suffering she said it her self dat it maje her feel loved

Same way a mad man feel above the world by putting on rags,
verdict: it doesn't change anything, it is our duty to help those
in need, especially the mentally challenged.

If you will not wear rag or go naked and pick rubbish from the ground just because
one mad man is comfortable doing so , why should you be supporting
this woman ?
Re: If My Bf Doesnt Beat Me A Day, I Will Be So Nervous Truout That Day- Naija Lady by jakandeola(m): 9:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
neocortex:

Same way a mad man feel above the world by putting on rags,
verdict: it doesn't change anything, it is our duty to help those
in need, especially the mentally challenged.

If you will not wear rag or go naked and pick rubbish from the ground just because
one mad man is comfortable doing so , why should you be supporting
this woman ?
hmm. ok nice word
Re: If My Bf Doesnt Beat Me A Day, I Will Be So Nervous Truout That Day- Naija Lady by cococandy(f): 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
jakandeola:
cococandy
What?
Re: If My Bf Doesnt Beat Me A Day, I Will Be So Nervous Truout That Day- Naija Lady by Samadict(f): 10:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
jakandeola:
Does she sound normal to you? Plus she is yet to be beaten because if she gets the real beating one day, she won't type for 5days not to talk of everyday beating. You should look for a lady like this for yourself though (one that likes to be beaten) else, you are on a long thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If My Bf Doesnt Beat Me A Day, I Will Be So Nervous Truout That Day- Naija Lady by tonio2wo: 10:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
Samadict:

Does she sound normal to you? Plus she is yet to be beaten because if she gets the real beating one day, she won't type for 5days not to talk of everyday beating. You should look for a lady like this for yourself though (one that likes to be beaten) else, you are on a long thing.

What is all this nah? angry

You guys shld stop mentioning me.
Re: If My Bf Doesnt Beat Me A Day, I Will Be So Nervous Truout That Day- Naija Lady by TheeDetective: 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
Something must be wrong with you dude, you need help if you are justifying domestic violence. Learn to change from this mentality you have of beating women; it will do you no good as only weak men beat women. Domestic violence should not be encouraged in this day and age; rather it should be frowned upon and the earlier you realise that, the better for you.
jakandeola:

My comments in my previous post to you below remains the same. Enough said.
Are my eyes deceiving me? Or did I read this wrongly? You not only beat your lady once; which is bad enough, but you went ahead and did it twice and you are so proud of it that you come on social media to announce to the whole world that you beat her and now she’s in total submission? Listen mate; putting your hands on a woman to make her submit to you will only make you look like a weak man i.e. one who can only use his fist to explain things and that’s not good. On a side note, is that how you will train your son to beat his woman as well? And is that how you would tell your daughter that its ok for a man to beat her up? It’s a small world, hence be careful how you put your hands on people as violence is not usually a good option in solving a problem.
jakandeola:
my dear I hate wen a man beat a woman I neva like it but we av to do it u women ar like children dat u nid to handle wit strong hand or dey neva respect u. if u dont dicipline ur child he lack manners. I dont support a man dat beats his wife evryday dat turn her to pounching bag but is good to ddicipline ur woman wen she go wrong. I date a girl for 2yrs and 3moth. I remember I told her 2tinhs dat she stay away from her sone of her bad friend and dat wem am around she shd neva speak her lang wit her friend she disobey be and a mnth after I beat her she change her ways but still did it again after 2mnths. den I beat her again u wont belive dat after I beat her she now changed to a better person and for d next 2yrs we were together I neva beat her again and treat her like a queen. women nid force if u dont beat her she will disobey

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If My Bf Doesnt Beat Me A Day, I Will Be So Nervous Truout That Day- Naija Lady by GboyegaD(m): 8:28am On Mar 21, 2017
jakandeola:
diadem10 fluxbush dangotesmummy ayamconfidence myfantasies lovelygurl jenny21 samadict bobbydean gboyegaD joy1706

If she isn't writing this just for attention seeking sake, she needs to be checked into a mental home asap.
Re: If My Bf Doesnt Beat Me A Day, I Will Be So Nervous Truout That Day- Naija Lady by ghost3040: 9:21am On Mar 21, 2017
MA NIGGA!!!!!
fluxmind:

Dat kain correct akpako flogging. Na dat one dem like but dem dey code die. Women ehn angry cheesy
Re: If My Bf Doesnt Beat Me A Day, I Will Be So Nervous Truout That Day- Naija Lady by Joy1706(f): 12:43pm On Mar 21, 2017
jakandeola:
See don't rag me to any rubbish again. What is it? Be beating your wife if you like. Don't just go and beat the one that will send you to your early grave.
Don't mention me again

1 Like

Re: If My Bf Doesnt Beat Me A Day, I Will Be So Nervous Truout That Day- Naija Lady by Anderlis(m): 1:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
Lalasticlala this is long due for front page na
Re: If My Bf Doesnt Beat Me A Day, I Will Be So Nervous Truout That Day- Naija Lady by paulabola(m): 4:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
This one weak me
Re: If My Bf Doesnt Beat Me A Day, I Will Be So Nervous Truout That Day- Naija Lady by myfantasies(f): 5:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
jakandeola:

U dis pathetic goat, don't you ever mention me in any useless and abusive thread

Since ur destiny is to become an abusive husband /boyfriend, my own destiny is not to get married or date ur kind

Wen next u mention me again in such a useless thread, u won't like wat i will say to you

POTENTIAL WIFE BEATER
Re: If My Bf Doesnt Beat Me A Day, I Will Be So Nervous Truout That Day- Naija Lady by Itsandrew: 5:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
sinistermind:
Chai!!!! They've got this one finally... but she should understand that Klitschko punch and bash ali's are very different.

Hehehe... She won't live to see a day like this
Re: If My Bf Doesnt Beat Me A Day, I Will Be So Nervous Truout That Day- Naija Lady by spacelink23: 5:41pm On Mar 21, 2017
S and M.
Re: If My Bf Doesnt Beat Me A Day, I Will Be So Nervous Truout That Day- Naija Lady by treasuredluv(f): 5:45pm On Mar 21, 2017
Y una dey drink panadol 4 anoda man headache, nah only she undastnd d kind beating wey she mean, abi, una c scars 4 her body?.
Re: If My Bf Doesnt Beat Me A Day, I Will Be So Nervous Truout That Day- Naija Lady by mhizv(f): 5:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
I had a roommate just like this. dude beats her up,yet she still clings to him.
talked to her about it and she gave the most stupid reply ever

"after he beats me up,he begs,we cuddle. and some times make out" said it made her feel really loved.

some girls r just twisted up there
Re: If My Bf Doesnt Beat Me A Day, I Will Be So Nervous Truout That Day- Naija Lady by Itsandrew: 5:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
mhizv:
I had a roommate just like this. dude beats her up,yet she still clings to him.
talked to her about it and she gave the most stupid reply ever

"after he beats me up,he begs,we cuddle. and some times make out" said it made her feel really loved.

some girls r just twisted up there

Some girls are naturally stubborn and deserve to be beaten just to reset their brain... Probably that's what the guy does.
Re: If My Bf Doesnt Beat Me A Day, I Will Be So Nervous Truout That Day- Naija Lady by princeemmma(m): 6:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
chaii

Re: If My Bf Doesnt Beat Me A Day, I Will Be So Nervous Truout That Day- Naija Lady by mhizv(f): 6:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
Itsandrew:

Some girls are naturally stubborn and deserve to be beaten just to reset their brain... Probably that's what the guy does.
lol perhaps.
Re: If My Bf Doesnt Beat Me A Day, I Will Be So Nervous Truout That Day- Naija Lady by Itsandrew: 6:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
mhizv:

lol perhaps.

wink grin
Re: If My Bf Doesnt Beat Me A Day, I Will Be So Nervous Truout That Day- Naija Lady by Itsandrew: 6:14pm On Mar 21, 2017
Mynd44 frontpage pls for more reactions grin
Re: If My Bf Doesnt Beat Me A Day, I Will Be So Nervous Truout That Day- Naija Lady by fluxbush(f): 9:03am On Mar 22, 2017
jakandeola:
Of all the threads to be tagged in... Oga ,I take God beg you, no try this kind nonsense again.
Re: If My Bf Doesnt Beat Me A Day, I Will Be So Nervous Truout That Day- Naija Lady by jakandeola(m): 9:40am On Mar 22, 2017
fluxbush:
Of all the threads to be tagged in... Oga ,I take God beg you, no try this kind nonsense again.
ur gragra too much
Re: If My Bf Doesnt Beat Me A Day, I Will Be So Nervous Truout That Day- Naija Lady by fluxbush(f): 9:42am On Mar 22, 2017
jakandeola:
ur gragra too much
Oya come and beat me. Nonsense. angry angry
Re: If My Bf Doesnt Beat Me A Day, I Will Be So Nervous Truout That Day- Naija Lady by jakandeola(m): 9:44am On Mar 22, 2017
fluxbush:
Oya come and beat me. Nonsense. angry angry
hahaha I beat woman in bed we disagree to agree

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) / 8 Mistakes That Spoil The Shape Of Your Bréast / Husband Realizes His Wife Is Cheating, Leaves Note For Her Other Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.