Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,347 members, 7,868,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

Like Seriously! What Are Your Health Goals For 2017 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Like Seriously! What Are Your Health Goals For 2017 (269 Views)

People Please Can This Guy Be Serious Like Seriously / Seriously What's So Bad About Homosexuality? / This Viral Cucumber Has Got Everybody Talking Seriously, What's Your Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Like Seriously! What Are Your Health Goals For 2017 by FitnessDoctor: 8:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
Hello, My Name Is Paul Samuel and I am a Health Blogger

and you are about to get exposed

We have all heard the popular saying that "Health is wealth". Although today, so many of us are running after a good wealthy life, or maybe we just want to have enough and not too much.

But what is the value of money (wealth) if you are not able to spend it on the good things in life in good health or because you are down with one disease or the other. It may be cancer which reduces your abilities and makes your daily living a nightmare. So what is wealth without good health?

Good health is something everyone desires but very few people work to get it. I came to agree with this when I noticed I easily came down with malaria and after taking drugs and getting better I went back to my old lifestyle and did not to improve until I came down with the sickness again and again and again.

I decided to take my health seriously, setting health goals for myself every year and making sure I achieve them . It was so much fun when I achieved my health goals and my immune system was becoming stronger and stronger, which means I am liable to live as long as let's say 150 years.. lol

You can't continue make excuses because of your job or your ambitions or your academics that you will give up on a healthy lifestyle to make money or gain more knowledge.

Join Over 6,192 Members

The Race to Great Health Is On... Join the Healthy Community..

TYPE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS...
JOIN NOW

Because, If you spend your health to gain wealth, then you will have to spend your wealth to regain your health. Talk about diseases like cancer, diabetes (which affects you irrespective of your weight) etc all these will come back to you after you have spent so many years chasing money. There is no better way to enjoy wealth or live a good life as a middle class citizen than in good health.

You can't expect to be healthy, when you barely exercise or when you have irregular sleep schedules, when you don't know how to deal with stress and frustration. When you don't know how to control your alcohol consumption and when you don't even know how much of nutrients you are consumption. You may look fit as a fiddle now, but think about when you will grow older to your 40s and 50s, When your immune system starts to weaken naturally. Are you going to be living on drugs, in hospital beds or will you still be up and running, living like you are now.

So what are your health goals for 2017?

Goals are things we set to achieve; therefore, health goals are things we set to achieve health wise. My health goals is to help as many as over 10,000 of my subscribers achieve their health goals. Wouldn't you want to be one of them? Then just subscribe.

Your health goals may be

To lose weight
To gain weight
To stop giving excuses and start exercising
To get better sleep

Get the Free Ebook |How To Fall Asleep In One Minute here http://newsphases..com/p/how-to-fall-asleep-in-one-minute.html

To eat better food (eating better food doesn't mean spending more money, it means making better choices)
To lose belly fat
To gain either abs or muscle or both (that is too get fit)
To improve your meditation and breathing techniques (to help you make better decisions in your relationships, your daily living and even in how you make money).
To improve your immune system against diseases.
To fight stress, impatience, frustration, anxiety, continuous headaches.
To last longer in bed
To boost your bedroom performance

What your health goals may be, you have to set your mind to it.. Because getting fit and health is 100% mental, your mind won't go anywhere until you push it. And I am here to help you achieve all that if that is what you really want.

Health goals helps us to achieve more than just good health and long life, setting and fulfilling a health goal makes you stronger and more courageous as achievements encourage people to take one more step on the ladder of success, just as same way motivation and empowerment encourages people to work harder and never give up.

So what is your health goal for 2017?

Please leave them in the comment box. I would love to assist you in achieving them, so that you can enjoy the delicious benefits of good health you deserve.

The best way to multiply happiness is to share it with others.. Please share this post to a friend.

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

(1) (Reply)

EASTER FIESTA PROMO: Enjoy Exclusive Photo+video Offer / Student Visa Issues Effecting Relationship Decelopment / happy birthday to me myself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.