Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Three Safety Things You Should Not Do After Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Three Safety Things You Should Not Do After Sex (3029 Views)

UNN Student & Lover Send Tunde Ednut A Shout Out After Sex. Tunde Reacts (Pics) / Lady Beats Man For Not Paying After Sex (See Photos) / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Safety Things You Should Not Do After Sex by nupeg234: 12:32am On Mar 21, 2017
For your own safety, make sure you avoid doing these three things anytime you finish having s*x.
*Photo used for illustrative purpose*
A Gynecologist Leslie E. F. Page, M.D. Women’s Health has revealed in details the three things you should never do after s*x for your own safefysafefy
READ ALSO
https://joseph9jablog..com.ng/2017/03/things-that-drain-your-brain-that-you.html
“When the vaginal tissues have been lubricated, swollen, and rubbed against during intercourse, it changes how that tissue reacts to the environment. Primarily, you run a much greater risk of infection.” Leslie said.
According to The Sun, here are the three things to Leslie enumerated you must avoid after having s*x.
1. Soaping up
While you may feel the need to ‘freshen’ up after doing the deed – make sure you don’t use soap.
Lathering up your nether-regions will soapy products can cause irritation and you may even experience an allergic reaction.
“The vagina is a self-cleaning organ, and needs to be treated very, very gently—if you wouldn’t put it in your mouth, you shouldn’t put it in or around your v*gina,” adds Leslie.
If you do feel the need to wash – just use water.
2. Getting in a hot tub
Enjoying a post-coital soak in a hot tub may sound like an enjoyable, romantic experience – but it’s bad news for your lady bits.
“When your vulva swells in response to $exual stimulation, it reveals the opening of the v*gina, which means you have a greater chance of infection,” said Leslie.
READ ALSO
https://joseph9jablog..com.ng/2017/03/the-main-reason-why-you-should-always.html
“If you’re in a hot tub with your partner, that means you’re exposed to the bacteria on his skin and anus.”
3. Not weeing
Going for a wee after s*x isn’t just an old wives’ tale – it really is important.
Popping to the loo helps to clear away any bacteria that may have been pushed into your vagina mid-bonk.
Bacteria is bad news as it can lead to bladder infections – so try and nip to the loo within an hour after having s*x.

{/url}https://joseph9jablog..com{/url}

1 Like

Re: Three Safety Things You Should Not Do After Sex by Cutehector(m): 12:35am On Mar 21, 2017
Why do girls like to kiss d ears... Urrgh..
Re: Three Safety Things You Should Not Do After Sex by Rosella1: 12:45am On Mar 21, 2017
Cutehector:
Why do girls like to kiss d ears... Urrgh..

Cos its an amazing thing to do, especially when you nibble it!
Re: Three Safety Things You Should Not Do After Sex by Cutehector(m): 6:20am On Mar 21, 2017
Rosella1:

urgh. I just don't find it pleasurable..

1 Like

Re: Three Safety Things You Should Not Do After Sex by pointblank247(m): 7:10am On Mar 21, 2017
i know a girl that must wetkiss and nibble my ears with passion each time we are in the missionary position. its lovly tho
Re: Three Safety Things You Should Not Do After Sex by kilojoDesigns: 9:35am On Mar 21, 2017
if girl no do anything now dem go dey she dey be like log of wood for bed.as for me ear kissing and much more is allowed, anything but being a log of wood wld do.

1 Like

Re: Three Safety Things You Should Not Do After Sex by iammrjaai(m): 10:01am On Mar 21, 2017
Okay... e don hear una...
Re: Three Safety Things You Should Not Do After Sex by pedrilo: 10:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
Rosella1:

u wabt to spoil me abi. presh holla @ ur boy, cos am missn dis
Re: Three Safety Things You Should Not Do After Sex by yarimo(m): 11:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
Op Videos could have help this thread better undecided
Re: Three Safety Things You Should Not Do After Sex by Rosella1: 11:13am On Mar 29, 2017
pedrilo:
u wabt to spoil me abi. presh holla @ ur boy, cos am missn dis

See you, I can't spoil you booboo!
Re: Three Safety Things You Should Not Do After Sex by pedrilo: 4:53am On Mar 31, 2017
Rosella1:

See you, I can't spoil you booboo!
how fa wit the control? check ur fb inbox

(1) (Reply)

Green Card Marriage. / Tell That Guy Ur Dating Right Now "Enough Is Enough, No sex or No More Sex" !!! / No Bra Day 2019 Social Media Madness As Women Release Braless Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.