Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,336 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" (39352 Views)

I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out / RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) / Doctor Jumps Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge (Suicide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 21, 2017
what can make a man self-distruct. Suicide is for cowards. U let challenges of life beat u! Guts over fear.
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by DrDeji20(m): 9:47am On Mar 21, 2017
suicide
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 21, 2017
Nawa,what could be the cause?

I don't think recession can affect a medical doctor to the point of death

Any thing that will cut our lives short,be destroyed by the special blood of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by tellwisdom: 9:48am On Mar 21, 2017
Make Una wake the woman, Abeg. sad

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by angelo5uk(m): 9:48am On Mar 21, 2017
He must have floated else where.... He'll come around
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by AleAirHub(m): 9:48am On Mar 21, 2017
FAITH
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 21, 2017
sad
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by Hades2016(m): 9:48am On Mar 21, 2017
Epositive:
mermaids/sharks have already.... grin
naija my people make una try da get small chill. .. lol grin
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by IYANGBALI: 9:48am On Mar 21, 2017
Mama your boy has goned
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by smartty68(m): 9:49am On Mar 21, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Maybe the mammy water in the river is sick or has chicken pox

Maybe he went to give the mammy water injection or kalama lotion to rub sad

Chisos! Guy your mouth alone need healing
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by Cutehector(m): 9:49am On Mar 21, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Do they 'rescue' dead before?
guy try get sense small. Was only quoting what d woman said..
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by terrezo2002(m): 9:49am On Mar 21, 2017
His name is Allwell. He should have known that all is always going to be well even in the most trying time
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by MisterGrace: 9:50am On Mar 21, 2017
Epositive:

Why are stupid?
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by dessz(m): 9:50am On Mar 21, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Maybe the mammy water in the river is sick or has chicken pox

Maybe he went to give the mammy water injection or kalama lotion to rub sad

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:50am On Mar 21, 2017
Epositive:

And why are you laughing? This is so pathetic, only God knows the best and will console the family. I pray they find him alive embarassed

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by TheEminentLaity: 9:50am On Mar 21, 2017
So na only introvert dey depress? Na wa Na Waa NA REAL WAAA
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by SalamRushdie: 9:50am On Mar 21, 2017
maysimsimple:
Papa also, musin.. That's my hood..

Yet you can't spell it well ..Kontinu grin grin
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 21, 2017
Cutehector:
guy try get sense small. Was only quoting what d woman said..
until you figure out one for yourself
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by cardiak(m): 9:51am On Mar 21, 2017
ipreach:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/sonll-rescued-alive-says-mother-doctor-jumped-lagoon/
it would hv been easier if he drive his nissan into the lagoon I was thinking earlier that sited a big fish that he wanted to take home
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by jopretty(f): 9:53am On Mar 21, 2017
Marriage plans underway? Pls can they ask the lady if they, by any means, had any prolonged issues.
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by africanusvu(m): 9:53am On Mar 21, 2017
ipreach:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/sonll-rescued-alive-says-mother-doctor-jumped-lagoon/
.OH.POOR MOTHER.RESTING HER LAST HOPE IN AN ALREADY HOPELESS SYSTEM AND SOCIETY.
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by Cutehector(m): 9:53am On Mar 21, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
until you figure out one for yourself
e be like say u dey find person wey go dey gv u mentions dis morning..
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by larrybee2017(f): 9:53am On Mar 21, 2017
jcmaiah:
Sorry ma'am, your son is not a dolphin.
And you sure will be a parent one day ba? The way youth respond to the pain of others on this forum baffles me. If you can't think don't write. Here is a mother deep in sorrow and just hanging in on faith and you are here saying trash. Wetin do your brain? May God have mercy on you o.
For the old woman I pray heaven comfort you and wipe away your tears in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by ChinonsoDike2: 9:56am On Mar 21, 2017
What an imb ecile. Extroverts can also be depressed. Subhumans.
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by teebell999(m): 9:56am On Mar 21, 2017
Epositive:

Are you suppose to be laughing at such a situation?
Use your head please!

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 21, 2017
Cutehector:
e be like say u dey find person wey go dey gv u mentions dis morning..
I asked a simple and harmless question, but you replied with shade

Dude, clear comot for road biko
Bye
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 21, 2017
I don't know if i should laugh or be angry at some of these comments....

PLEASE people, she is in a state of shock. There's 99% chance the guy is dead, but she's clinging on to hope.

Hope you guys making amusing (i admit) comments never find yourselves in such a situation.

RIP and make God comfort her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by Mosaku147: 10:00am On Mar 21, 2017
Has anybody ever thought this cold be covert ops to loose identity? What if, just what if there was a boat waiting from where he jumbed in and he was ferried away?

God knows I don't believe this gist. Something is not adding up somewhere. Now, he can begin to work under a false identity as anything for those who need covert medical services like BH. After all, na Nigerian man from ..........
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by maysimsimple(m): 10:01am On Mar 21, 2017
It's d auto correct of a thing

te author=SalamRushdie post=54796477]

Yet you can't spell it well ..Kontinu grin grin[/quote]
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by Cutehector(m): 10:02am On Mar 21, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I asked a simple and harmless question, but you replied with shade

Dude, clear comot for road biko
Bye
u asked a dumb question... And I gave u d right answer to it.. Its obvious u are a mischief
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by dominique(f): 10:04am On Mar 21, 2017
Imagine using ferries on a rescue mission for someone that drowned, does it mean that we have no divers in this country? That's too bad.

The poor mum is still in denial, refusing to believe that her beloved son is no more. May God console her sad
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 21, 2017
Cutehector:
u asked a dumb question... And I gave u d right answer to it.. Its obvious u are a mischief
I'll pretend I didn't see this

I'll let it pass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

36-Year-Old Man Hit By Cancer Of The Mouth In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) / 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) / Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.