Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" (39397 Views)

I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out / RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) / Doctor Jumps Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge (Suicide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by tealaw(m): 11:05am On Mar 21, 2017
I swear , if he's found alive I will start going to deeper life church.
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 21, 2017
Larryfest:
I heard this on the radio this morning too and i could only deduce two things 1. that she is being hopeful which is perfectly ok even when it is highly doubtful in this case and 2. that she knows or have a hand in this whole thing which gives her that confidence which ever way if the man is found alive she has alot of explanations to do.

So if u a detective this is how u gonna do ur investigation. Lack simple logic. The mother is a deeper lifer and i think u know those guys and their level of Faith

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 21, 2017
[quote author=emeijeh post=54796245]

Eyah....
Someone pls wake her up to reality.. .. . Her son is not an hovercraft
[/quote

Please guys, stop saying stuff like this. Do you people go to church. Even a confirmed deadmen have come back to life not less of a man who is not found yet. We know the chances of what she's saying can only be possible by the power of the beyond. And she's putting her trust on God. Lets see what God says about her request
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by mikky24: 11:14am On Mar 21, 2017
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by chronique(m): 11:14am On Mar 21, 2017
I think a law should be made against people parking on the bridge to do anything except when vehicle is on fire. If he didn't park to urinate, he wouldn't have been able to jump into the water.
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by mikky24: 11:17am On Mar 21, 2017
i need sure game
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by Xbee007(m): 11:21am On Mar 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:
A Nigerian Christian has spoken..great commendable faith I must say ..
I disagree with you on this one. Don't make it about religion bro.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by SalamRushdie: 11:24am On Mar 21, 2017
Xbee007:

I disagree with you on this one. Don't make it about religion bro.
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by coachavilla(f): 11:28am On Mar 21, 2017
Painful, God console d family. What a life, could this be ordinary?
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 21, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Maybe the mammy water in the river is sick or has chicken pox

Maybe he went to give the mammy water injection or kalama lotion to rub sad

'kalama' lotion indeed undecided no wonder you're so dumb

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by delishpot: 11:38am On Mar 21, 2017
A mothers faith
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by Xbee007(m): 11:39am On Mar 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I was actually being sarcastic cheesy
It is not a funny issue. The woman is obviously still in denial and doesn't want to accept the fact that her son is never coming back to her.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by bigtt76(f): 11:40am On Mar 21, 2017
That is faith at work! May God grant her heart desires. Amen

SalamRushdie:
A Nigerian Christian has spoken..great commendable faith I must say ..

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by greatermax77(m): 11:41am On Mar 21, 2017
He has gone to anwser mamaid call from the lagoon, he will come back!.
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by kogs(m): 11:56am On Mar 21, 2017
Pls n pls reporters if you know you can't show us the picture of the doctor but u guy show us the mum pic, stop posting lies here. D doctor in person have no picture I hear
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by Macgabe(m): 11:57am On Mar 21, 2017
Jabioro:
A day light dream, let us face the fact. He can't be found alive...

Hmmm the woman was just banking on HOPE. mind you, what is beyond our understanding is not beyond God. For men, it's may be over but for God it may not.
It's really sad hearing things like this everyday. I pray and wish the woman's hope comes to pass
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by kogs(m): 11:58am On Mar 21, 2017
Show us his drivers license or something to prove it real OK. Or abi d doctor na spirit
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by Macgabe(m): 11:59am On Mar 21, 2017
Xbee007:

It is not a funny issue. The woman is obviously still in denial and doesn't want to accept the fact that his son is never coming back to her.

It's not a bad to have faith and hope. She was just trying to hold on to her faith ni. With God, all things are possible so I seriously pray that her faith rescue the Son.
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by sirusX(m): 12:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
Larryfest:
I heard this on the radio this morning too and i could only deduce two things 1. that she is being hopeful which is perfectly ok even when it is highly doubtful in this case and 2. that she knows or have a hand in this whole thing which gives her that confidence which ever way if the man is found alive she has alot of explanations to do.
Even if the man is alive, would they trust that it is the same son the left this world??
This world can be strange
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by alaskido(m): 12:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
Is this woman okay? Man wey don drown since on Sunday and you want to find him alive. Him be fish?
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by Jabioro: 12:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
Macgabe:

Hmmm the woman was just banking on HOPE. mind you, what is beyond our understanding is not beyond God. For men, it's may be over but for God it may not.
It's really sad hearing things like this everyday. I pray and wish the woman's hope comes to pass
Is like asking our forefathers to resurrect..
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by Bigsteveg(m): 12:14pm On Mar 21, 2017
She has a strong faith.
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by Vikky014(f): 12:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
TheEminentLaity:
So na only introvert dey depress? Na wa Na Waa NA REAL WAAA
THis is what most people don't know. the spirit behind succide is not all about introvert or extrovert. final year Lauctech student who is also an extrovert per say committed succide yesterday. MAy GOD help some people. who knows if the doctor is married. they usually marry late
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by yankeypha: 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
I smell occult, he has not married, no child, wife is not giving you headache, he is a doctor, he has money, he just suffered her mom, and God will punish him in hell fire, all this doctors many are in big cult.
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by Ayblaize(m): 12:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
Only if a dolphin were around when he jumped ..coulda saved him cry...but na Naija we dey

Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by Typewriter(m): 12:43pm On Mar 21, 2017
Yes that is the hallmark of a good Mother.
Her hope is without limitation. Even when she knows that the end is here. She still prophesied life for her son.
Emotional intelligence she is right. Let's just sympathize with her and watch over her too or else devil will find a way to get her too. Mama take heart your son will be with you again in paradise, where we all shall depart no more.
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
Jabioro:
A day light dream, let us face the fact. He can't be found alive...
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by wanayoo: 1:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
Larryfest:
I cant find the meaning in this. Where did you keep it?
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by 99foxxy(f): 1:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
He has gone to meet his mammy water wife.
Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 1:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
tollytexy:

Via mtn
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad / Lagosian Photoshops Late Dr. Adadevoh Into 'Lagos At 50' Poster / Hotness Inside The Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.