Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,520 members, 7,954,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:27 PM

If You’re Married, Please Don’t Try To Date Me, Lady Says (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You’re Married, Please Don’t Try To Date Me, Lady Says (pics) (3519 Views)

Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You’re Married, Please Don’t Try To Date Me, Lady Says (pics) by praizblog: 10:00am On Mar 21, 2017
If You’re Married, Please Don’t Try To Date Me, Lady Says, As She Calls Out Her Second Married Ex.

See what she wrote below

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/03/if-youre-married-please-dont-try-to.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: If You’re Married, Please Don’t Try To Date Me, Lady Says (pics) by AgbenuAnna(f): 10:06am On Mar 21, 2017
na wao married men looking for fresh blood
Re: If You’re Married, Please Don’t Try To Date Me, Lady Says (pics) by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 21, 2017
make we hear word , maybe the guy is ugly and broke

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You’re Married, Please Don’t Try To Date Me, Lady Says (pics) by Nne5: 10:10am On Mar 21, 2017
Go girl
Tell em
Re: If You’re Married, Please Don’t Try To Date Me, Lady Says (pics) by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 21, 2017
Nne5:
Go girl

Tell em
u dey claim babe too cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If You’re Married, Please Don’t Try To Date Me, Lady Says (pics) by Nne5: 10:13am On Mar 21, 2017
CuteJude:
u dey claim babe too cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Don't get.
Re: If You’re Married, Please Don’t Try To Date Me, Lady Says (pics) by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 21, 2017
Nne5:

Don't get.
people are claiming standards , u self dey concur undecided

Who are u trying to fool?
Re: If You’re Married, Please Don’t Try To Date Me, Lady Says (pics) by ShinyJay22(m): 10:21am On Mar 21, 2017
Weh done sir
Re: If You’re Married, Please Don’t Try To Date Me, Lady Says (pics) by LatestAmebo: 10:24am On Mar 21, 2017
ok
Re: If You’re Married, Please Don’t Try To Date Me, Lady Says (pics) by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 21, 2017
Re: If You’re Married, Please Don’t Try To Date Me, Lady Says (pics) by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 21, 2017
babes wey i know wey no wan give married men breathing space grin grin grin grin.come near my side grin.u will even be seeing ladies as young as 20,22 toasting older married men of ages 68-70 yrs grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.na few young single ladies dey respect themselves these days cheesy.the chat looks staged sha.
Re: If You’re Married, Please Don’t Try To Date Me, Lady Says (pics) by Goldenheart(m): 10:37am On Mar 21, 2017
Busted.....
Re: If You’re Married, Please Don’t Try To Date Me, Lady Says (pics) by babyfaceafrica: 10:48am On Mar 21, 2017
Because he no get money abi?
Re: If You’re Married, Please Don’t Try To Date Me, Lady Says (pics) by Nne5: 11:13am On Mar 21, 2017
CuteJude:
people are claiming standards , u self dey concur undecided

Who are u trying to fool?
Dude I'm a very moral person so don't know what you driving at.
Re: If You’re Married, Please Don’t Try To Date Me, Lady Says (pics) by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 21, 2017
Nne5:

Dude I'm a very moral person so don't know what you driving at.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy there is nothing m about u talkless of moral
Re: If You’re Married, Please Don’t Try To Date Me, Lady Says (pics) by Nne5: 11:18am On Mar 21, 2017
CuteJude:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy there is nothing m about u talkless of moral
Now I'm totally confused.

OK.

What exactly DO YOU MEAN?
Re: If You’re Married, Please Don’t Try To Date Me, Lady Says (pics) by CaroLyner(f): 12:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
CuteJude:
make we hear word , maybe the guy is ugly and broke
babyfaceafrica:
Because he no get money abi?
so a gal said she doesn't want married men and y'all are criticizing her.
If she says she wants married men y'all would still criticize her.
Confused blokes

6 Likes

Re: If You’re Married, Please Don’t Try To Date Me, Lady Says (pics) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
CaroLyner:
Confused blokes
even if she wants to reject them , no need for this news na
Re: If You’re Married, Please Don’t Try To Date Me, Lady Says (pics) by CaroLyner(f): 2:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
CuteJude:
even if she wants to reject them , no need for this news na
No its better that way.
Expose his cheating ass publicly

1 Like

Re: If You’re Married, Please Don’t Try To Date Me, Lady Says (pics) by babyfaceafrica: 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
CaroLyner:
Confused blokes
be careful... Who is confused?...can't you quote without insults?... Be careful!!!
Re: If You’re Married, Please Don’t Try To Date Me, Lady Says (pics) by NaWetinDey(m): 7:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
Idiota

So your life's business is dating from one man to another, your criteria being he should be single?
Re: If You’re Married, Please Don’t Try To Date Me, Lady Says (pics) by CaroLyner(f): 4:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
be careful... Who is confused?.... Be careful!!!
Lol what you gonna do
Bust a capslock on me?
Boy,bye

1 Like

Re: If You’re Married, Please Don’t Try To Date Me, Lady Says (pics) by babyfaceafrica: 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
CaroLyner:
Lol what you gonna do
Bust a caplock on me?
Boy,bye
k,you will see..bye
Re: If You’re Married, Please Don’t Try To Date Me, Lady Says (pics) by Incrizz(f): 4:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
Married men!!

I seriously need to get some boxing skills so that when I give one a slap, I can defend it!!!

I don't know if it's the car they drive or the hormones that drive them that is the problem sad
Re: If You’re Married, Please Don’t Try To Date Me, Lady Says (pics) by CaroLyner(f): 11:41am On Mar 25, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
ok,you will see..bye
K.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Cries Out, Holds Her Fiance As She Begs Him Not To Abandon Her / Stop Making Dirty Things Look Clean. / She Called Me A 1minute Man.until I Proved Her Wrong With This Combination.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.