Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

She Called Me A 1minute Man.until I Proved Her Wrong With This Combination. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Called Me A 1minute Man.until I Proved Her Wrong With This Combination. (3476 Views)

I Am Depressed Because I'm A 1minute Man / Man Curses His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Igbo, Gives Her Wrong Translation / My Boyfriend Is A 1minute Guy; When I'm Very Wet He Cums In A Minute Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Called Me A 1minute Man.until I Proved Her Wrong With This Combination. by Perif(f): 2:03am On Mar 10, 2020
#MALE_FERTILITY_ORGANIC_PRODUCTS .
I have been having this weak erection and poor s*x life. Have tried many products n stil no hope. Till I cam across this products that changed my story.
U might be doubting? But a trial wil convince u.

Boost ur se*ual stamina.Last longer&stronger.Deals with weak erection,low sperm count,&masculine infertility ,make ur woman happy again&save ur relationship/marriage.Gain ur Respect Guys. Ladies buy this for ur man.U dnt need to dump him .Free delivery available, this products are on promo,going at discount price.No side effects, effective and reliable. Hurry while offer last.

chat/call me @ 2348134595890 or inbox me directly � click � . https:///2348134595890

FOR THIS AND ANY OTHER LONGRICH PRODUCT U WISH TO GET .
KINDLY REFER A FRIEND TO THIS or any of our Other products
Re: She Called Me A 1minute Man.until I Proved Her Wrong With This Combination. by Perif(f): 2:04am On Mar 10, 2020
Re: She Called Me A 1minute Man.until I Proved Her Wrong With This Combination. by konkonbilo(m): 2:55am On Mar 10, 2020
grin grin This bet9ja guy, you be weyrey I swear.. Lol. So you sef con advertise your product abi

1 Like

Re: She Called Me A 1minute Man.until I Proved Her Wrong With This Combination. by OluwasureGig: 3:27am On Mar 10, 2020
grin to the bet9ja guy ooin .I say ooingrin
Re: She Called Me A 1minute Man.until I Proved Her Wrong With This Combination. by ernneyce(m): 7:03am On Mar 10, 2020
Men are dying everyday on top women due to sex enhancement drugs...

This guy get mind still dey market one

You should be arrested Mr Bet9ja man

You are not doing well

2 Likes

Re: She Called Me A 1minute Man.until I Proved Her Wrong With This Combination. by Perif(f): 9:08am On Mar 10, 2020
Re: She Called Me A 1minute Man.until I Proved Her Wrong With This Combination. by Perif(f): 9:09am On Mar 10, 2020
Re: She Called Me A 1minute Man.until I Proved Her Wrong With This Combination. by Geedy: 9:11am On Mar 10, 2020
OluwasureGig:
grin to the bet9ja guy ooin .I say ooingrin
He is not doing well at all, oooooooooooooooin

2 Likes

Re: She Called Me A 1minute Man.until I Proved Her Wrong With This Combination. by Perif(f): 9:14am On Mar 10, 2020
Re: She Called Me A 1minute Man.until I Proved Her Wrong With This Combination. by Perif(f): 9:24am On Mar 10, 2020
Longrich products handle various health challanges.
Re: She Called Me A 1minute Man.until I Proved Her Wrong With This Combination. by Perif(f): 11:09am On Mar 10, 2020
Re: She Called Me A 1minute Man.until I Proved Her Wrong With This Combination. by jubrilcastle(m): 11:17am On Mar 10, 2020
Perif:

So a lady cant write a post for a guy?
U too ar not doing well. Forget the lady n guy factor and follow the message
Lol. Funny you. So how can I get longrich toothpaste
Re: She Called Me A 1minute Man.until I Proved Her Wrong With This Combination. by Perif(f): 11:34am On Mar 10, 2020
Re: She Called Me A 1minute Man.until I Proved Her Wrong With This Combination. by Ekakamba: 11:40am On Mar 10, 2020
As long as you take supplements, you're a 61secs man but not to worry, the only orgasm that count is male orgasm.

No kill yourself for pussy matter, it can never be fill.

grin tongue
Re: She Called Me A 1minute Man.until I Proved Her Wrong With This Combination. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2020
No matter how hard, how fast, how long or how good... you can never chop it all. Do your best and live to chop another day. Dem nor dey give award.
Sex is an art and not just an act.

(1) (Reply)

Bleep Video Telegram Channel/sex Hook Up / Do You Look Better In Photo Or In Person ? / Bride-to-be Strips N#ked In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.