Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,062 members, 7,814,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic (38284 Views)

Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat And Three Shops To Let Benin City Edo State / Construction Of 4bedroom Duplex And 2unit 2bedroom Flat / Abuja Selling: Four Bedroom Semi Finished Duplex With Two Unit Of Self-contained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by johnson232: 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
This abdulwastecx guy will ever be the most humble egineer on this forum.
All other engineers & architects don't respond to every question thrown at them
Some even begin to sound defensive & insultive when they observe u are not a potential client
But for Abdulwastecx, he will take his time to address any question with all form of humility & respect. He is the best teacher we have on this forum. Very patient & accommodating.

I have learnt alot from him & i believe others have also learnt one or two things from him.
He is not selfish with knowledge at all...Dishing out vital information all the time.

All i can say is God will certainly reward u.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by Daboomb: 8:05am On Apr 20, 2017
johnson232:
Some even begin to sound defensive & insultive when they observe u are not a potential client
But for Abdulwastecx, he will take his time to address any question with all form of humility & respect. He is the best teacher we have on this forum. Very patient & accommodating.

I have learnt alot from him & i believe others have also learnt one or two things from him.
He is not selfish with knowledge at all...Dishing out vital information all the time.

You are right!

Spyder is another good one
That @AllCopacetic man that deals in Electricals, is also on the same level as these two

The thing is, once you see a "professional" becoming too defensive when asked basic questions about his trade, you should know and take that as a sign of "deficiency" in knowledge of their profession.

Its a common defence mechanism.

Some Teachers in school also use it when they are incapable of defending their position to students.
grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by johnson232: 8:11am On Apr 20, 2017
Daboomb:

You are right!

Spyder is another good one
That @AllCopacetic man that deals in Electricals, is also on the same level as these two

The thing is, once you see a "professional" becoming too defensive when asked basic questions about his trade, you should know and take that as a sign of "deficiency" in knowledge of their profession.

Its a common defence mechanism.

Some Teachers in school also use it when they are incapable of defending their position to students.
grin grin

Very true sir

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by abdulwastecx(m): 9:38am On Apr 25, 2017
johnson232:

thank you sir
Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by abdulwastecx(m): 9:59am On Apr 25, 2017
Casting of the suspended floor (slab-beam construction)

Before pouring of wet concrete can be done, careful inspection of all the beams and slab rebar is carried out to check for fault, joint, cover, spacing of rings, spacing of slab rebar, extension of cantilever rebar into adjacent slab and the presences of organic materials like wood on top of the slab spaces.

1 Share

Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by abdulwastecx(m): 10:07am On Apr 25, 2017
For this operation, we have two concrete mixers, one poker vibrator machine and 36 crew members to enable our team to finish the work on time.

Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by abdulwastecx(m): 10:14am On Apr 25, 2017
Mix ratio for this particular job is 1:2:4, expected quantities of cement is 250bags.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by abdulwastecx(m): 10:18am On Apr 25, 2017
More updates

Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by abdulwastecx(m): 10:24am On Apr 25, 2017
Completion of the decking stage, we will be back in two weeks time to continue this beautiful project. We are grateful to the Almighty and the client for given us the strength and the opportunity to work on this beautiful project.

We also thank all our followers and well-wishers on nairaland and off it to keep the work coming, we will always do our best, at harney projects to give them good value for the money.

Thank you all

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by twinskenny(m): 10:27am On Apr 25, 2017
abdulwastecx:
Completion of the decking stage, we will be back in two weeks time to continue this beautiful project. We are grateful to the Almighty and the client for given us the strength and the opportunity to work on this beautiful project.

We also thank all our followers and well-wishers on nairaland and off it to keep the work coming, we will always do our best, at harney projects to give them good value for the money.

Thank you all

i wish you good luck in the remaining part baba.. good job

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by set2build: 10:56am On Apr 25, 2017
view current prices of building materials updated daily.
visit www.set2build.com/market-prices

www.set2build.com
Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by mufutau55(m): 7:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
abdulwastecx:

Thank you all

Very good work. God shall help you with the other parts of the project.

Hajji M.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by Bishop87: 10:48am On May 10, 2017
Please i am a new Nairalander and dont really know how it works. I need advice on cost of building a 4 bedroom bungalow on a piece of land, say 1000 sqm in Abuja, Kubwa. I intend buying a property in kubwa by the end of this month and will like to commence work with whatever i have left after purchase. But please, can anyone give a detailed cost of building a standard 4 bedroom bungalow, all rooms ensuite. From foundation to fencing and roofing till finishing?

I would prefer if the building process is broken in stages so i can tackle them one after the other and @ (abdulwastecx), i like your post and didnt know how to reach you, hence i am writing here with the hope you will respond. I liked your bungalow 3D a lot and seems like you have a good taste, i will like to contact you via whatsapp if thats possible?

I will like to buy the property and commence building by the end of this month. any advise will be will appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by abdulwastecx(m): 11:08am On May 10, 2017
Bishop87:
Please i am a new Nairalander and dont really know how it works. I need advice on cost of building a 4 bedroom bungalow on a piece of land, say 1000 sqm in Abuja, Kubwa. I intend buying a property in kubwa by the end of this month and will like to commence work with whatever i have left after purchase. But please, can anyone give a detailed cost of building a standard 4 bedroom bungalow, all rooms ensuite. From foundation to fencing and roofing till finishing?

I would prefer if the building process is broken in stages so i can tackle them one after the other and @ (abdulwastecx), i like your post and didnt know how to reach you, hence i am writing here with the hope you will respond. I liked your bungalow 3D a lot and seems like you have a good taste, i will like to contact you via whatsapp if thats possible?

I will like to buy the property and commence building by the end of this month. any advise will be will appreciated.

Thanks.

Thank you sir, you can contact me through whatapps with this number 08169492682.

You will get all the information you need through whatapps discussion. Thanks
Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by abdulwastecx(m): 9:27am On May 26, 2017
continuation of the block work
Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by chubi1980: 9:38am On May 26, 2017
Christal Villa Gold is the newest estate from Christal Homes. It’s nicely situated in Igbogun Community, Ibeju Lekki, an area approved for residential resettlement. The Estate is just 5 minutes’ drive from La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort with a tarred access road. It’s an ideal place to invest and/or build your dream home.

It’s currently N600k per plot of 600sqm and has a Registered survey, Deed of Assignment and Excision in process.
For further enquires and Inspection: call/whatsapp Luke +234 812 451 0837.
Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by johnson232: 9:55am On May 26, 2017
abdulwastecx:
Casting of the suspended floor (slab-beam construction)

Before pouring of wet concrete can be done, careful inspection of all the beams and slab rebar is carried out to check for fault, joint, cover, spacing of rings, spacing of slab rebar, extension of cantilever rebar into adjacent slab and the presences of organic materials like wood on top of the slab spaces.
Very neat work as usual. my is question; is proper to start a new pillar or column at the slab(decking)?
Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by podosci(m): 10:02am On May 26, 2017
johnson232:

Very neat work as usual. my is question; is proper to start a new pillar or column at the slab(decking)?
The placing of columns directly on the RC Slab results in "Punching Shear". The region of the slab under the effect of Punching shear was adequately designed to counter the effect and Required reinforcement provided.
Regards.
Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by johnson232: 10:09am On May 26, 2017
podosci:

The placing of columns directly on the RC Slab results in "Punching Shear". The region of the slab under the effect of Punching shear was adequately designed to counter the effect and Required reinforcement provided.
Regards.
Thanks man podosci. So if the region of placement is well designed, there is nothing wrong with it? I have experienced it on one of my build in the past, the engr said it is proper, but i wasn't comfortable with it, as i saw it as extra load...since it is upper floor, columns wouldn't be needed that much...
Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by johnson232: 10:10am On May 26, 2017
abdulwastecx:
continuation of the block work
No pictures smiley
Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by abdulwastecx(m): 10:16am On May 26, 2017
More updates.

Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by abdulwastecx(m): 10:20am On May 26, 2017
Continuation of block work.

Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by podosci(m): 10:21am On May 26, 2017
johnson232:

Thanks man podosci. So if the region of placement is well designed, there is nothing wrong with it? I have experienced it on one of my build in the past, the engr said it is proper, but i wasn't comfortable with it, as i saw it as extra load...since it is upper floor, columns wouldn't be needed that much...
There is nothing to fear, With proper design and supervision the combined effect of Punching shear and deflection would be countered.
Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by abdulwastecx(m): 10:30am On May 26, 2017
johnson232:

A column can be placed at the end of a cantilevered slab provided adequate provision is made for the punching effect of the column.
For this particular building, the column will only carry a light roof load and concrete fascia load, the load is relatively light and there is a very closed by column coming from the ground floor adjacent the column at the cantilevered end.

Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by abdulwastecx(m): 10:35am On May 26, 2017
More updates of the lintel work

Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by johnson232: 10:36am On May 26, 2017
podosci:

There is nothing to fear, With proper design and supervision the combined effect of Punching shear and deflection would be countered.
thanks alot
Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by johnson232: 10:37am On May 26, 2017
abdulwastecx:

A column can be placed at the end of a cantilevered slab provided adequate provision is made for the punching effect of the column.
For this particular building, the column will only carry a light roof load and concrete fascia load, the load is relatively light and there is a very closed by column coming from the ground floor adjacent the column at the cantilevered end.
thanks alot
Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by abdulwastecx(m): 10:37am On May 26, 2017
Completion of the block work

Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by johnson232: 10:39am On May 26, 2017
abdulwastecx:
More updates of the lintel work
did u also do a chain lintel? thought chain lintel wasn't necessary for duplex?
Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by abdulwastecx(m): 10:39am On May 26, 2017
More updates

Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by abdulwastecx(m): 10:41am On May 26, 2017
A closer look at the front view

Re: Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic by abdulwastecx(m): 10:42am On May 26, 2017
johnson232:

did u also do a chain lintel? thought chain lintel wasn't necessary for duplex?

Chained lintel gives better structural rigidity considering the fact that only the external perimeter will have head beam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

A PLOT URGENTLY AVAILABLE NOW AT AMEN ESTATE. CALL ME NOW! / World's Largest Building Opens In China / Part Of My Farmland's Fence Fell Down For The 2nd Time (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.