Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Nigerian Lady Reveals That She's Been Sleeping With Her Neighbour's Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Reveals That She's Been Sleeping With Her Neighbour's Husband (1365 Views)

SHOCKING: Nursing Mother Caught Pant Down With Neighbour's Husband In Yenegoa / Top Secret: My Neighbour’s Husband Trust Me So Much But I’m Knacking His Wife / Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Reveals That She's Been Sleeping With Her Neighbour's Husband by emefav: 4:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
A 19-year-old girl has reached out to relationship expert, Joro Olumofin, claiming that she's been sleeping with her neighbour's husband. The lady who in her epistle claimed that love ain't real, went further to disclose that she doesn't care being a side-chick, as she has already made her neighbour's husband who she sends on errands, her 'fool boy'.

The lady who argued she doesn't want to be in love, talked about the punishments she gives the 40-year-old man, as she also disclosed she might be subjecting the man to anal sex soon.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/nigerian-lady-reveals-that-shes-been.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals That She's Been Sleeping With Her Neighbour's Husband by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
Karma is noy too nice.
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals That She's Been Sleeping With Her Neighbour's Husband by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2017
This sounds cooked up tho, but sh*t happens.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals That She's Been Sleeping With Her Neighbour's Husband by izzou(m): 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2017
Joro

Joro

Jorooooooooohhhhhh

angry angry angry angry

You no dey tire for all these lies?
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals That She's Been Sleeping With Her Neighbour's Husband by Jodha(f): 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
I just tire for this joro abi ojoro guy...

Im too Lai.. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals That She's Been Sleeping With Her Neighbour's Husband by buffalowings: 4:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
cock and bull story
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals That She's Been Sleeping With Her Neighbour's Husband by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals That She's Been Sleeping With Her Neighbour's Husband by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
izzou:
Joro

Joro

Jorooooooooohhhhhh

angry angry angry angry

You no dey tire for all these lies?
My brother, Joro matter don tire me no be small.

Always cooking up craps
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals That She's Been Sleeping With Her Neighbour's Husband by izzou(m): 6:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
My brother, Joro matter don tire me no be small.

Always cooking up craps

Lol

Joro the crapcooker

(1) (Reply)

Too Beautiful Lady / Lady’s Corpse Dumped On Lagos Road For The Third Time In Same Area / See Some Of The Things That Will Happen To You If You Marry Early (see Here]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.