Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2115045 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by baddooski: 11:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
showgolee:
Wow!!! This guy is great....thumbs up bro
Bro i love good stories like kilode, what's ur take on this piece?

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 6:31am On Jan 18, 2018
Adesina12:
She want to marry him so as to get him killed and inherit the property
longest time bro. Happy new year...welcome back to countless.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 6:42am On Jan 18, 2018
labiodun48:
Marry her at your own risk................. just get her killed and enjoy your money with whomever catches your fancy. At least she has been the architect of your problems since day one. Kill Her!!!!!!!!!!!! so u can live in peace and not rest in peace
kill her ke? Choi? Why shud he do that? Bro...
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by manuelFORBES(m): 7:30am On Jan 18, 2018
Marry her? Is that even up for a debate? Mumu boy.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by lekkxydinho: 7:36am On Jan 18, 2018
Tbm. Thumbs up. U be da boss bro
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by BiadeFolar(m): 7:39am On Jan 18, 2018
TBM aswear you good pass goody goody... You drop an update and leave people doing CONFAB... "He should, he must, but what if, well if I was the ome....''
Guy u better pass betamalt... Never read anything this long and equally beatiful on here. Kudus.. More ideas to ur shangoic head!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by manuelFORBES(m): 7:49am On Jan 18, 2018
honourable356:
I Just finished reading the story up to the latest episode...an I have this to say, a learner doesn't just pick up a pen and write something as lengthy, intriguing, and entertaining as this.

This is unarguably something inbuilt or inborn ... or should I put it this way? an untapped talent that the owner probably just discovered few months/years ago..

Yeah, it has been there all long but it just need someone, something, or an event to touch the right spot for it to explode...it did and COUNTLESS was born.

And what a story it was!
The literacy giants would attest to this even though they were hitch here and there screaming "I am a first timer"!

I won't be surprise if this story ends and he came up with another one.. capable of pulling the crowds in their thousands.

**Criticism**
I couldn't go as far back as episode one and read again in other to be able to give a full review but I base my criticism judging by what I could remember and most on the few months updates...

Even through the story hasn't been concluded yet, major characters in the story are forgotten totally or left completely in oblivion as the story wore on? It doesn't work that way and it is a no no no...however, I have this intuition that you have some surprise up your sleeve for your audience.

Every major characters in the story must be involved one way or the other in bringing the story to a grand conclusion unless we are looking at a PART 2 which at the moment appears highly unlikely!

Secondly, it seem the length of the story is beginning to take a toil on the writer that he sometimes fail to give fill description of the event probably afraid of prolonging the story (he smiled). Don't do that! No mater how long it takes, the audience can wait provide you are updating consistently when you should.

PFolar....did you say that Theblessedman claim that he is not a higher institution student (and temigurl and smartestpopqueen agreed with you) inspite of the words he made use of in writing this story which I could very much argue that it is not words used frequently by secondary school students to mingle?
Funny enough, either he is home schooled or he is probably the "BLESSED" man and a true son of sango as he claim.
@bolded. Its true he's not of any higher institute. We practically liv in d sam area.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by showgolee(m): 10:33am On Jan 18, 2018
baddooski:
Bro i love good stories like kilode, what's ur take on this piece?
This story is the bomb.....different plot twist, when you think you know where the story is going....then another twist comes up, the more you see the less you know.
His introduction alone made it interesting for me to start reading the story.
forget, this guy is good. He is truly Theblessedman
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Adesina12: 11:53am On Jan 18, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
longest time bro. Happy new year...welcome back to countless.

I have never left you for a moment, I have been following bumper to bumper.
Weldone bro.
Sweet popcorn for you.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by labiodun48(m): 12:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
kill her ke? Choi? Why shud he do that? Bro...
so she would stop tormenting you or you try and get her in a more compromising position so that you she would leave u in peace.... you know na micheal scoffield style cool
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by baddooski: 2:16pm On Jan 18, 2018
showgolee:

This story is the bomb.....different plot twist, when you think you know where the story is going....then another twist comes up, the more you see the less you know.
His introduction alone made it interesting for me to start reading the story.
forget, this guy is good. He is truly Theblessedman
Hmmmmmm, Since its coming from u; no prob then, but if its not interesting i know where to catch u. Thanks for the head-up.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 4:07pm On Jan 18, 2018
labiodun48:

so she would stop tormenting you or you try and get her in a more compromising position so that you she would leave u in peace.... you know na micheal scoffield style cool
lolz.... Anyway, lets hope Darous can relate to that.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Tohscene: 4:19pm On Jan 18, 2018
wow this story issa bomb even tho ah dnt lyk commentin buh ah must to coment on dis one....weldon TBM buh pls ah dnt want dis to end in tragedy

viewing dis topic TheBlessedMan Oya drp stumtin i mean lyk TWO updates
thanks
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TemiGURL(f): 5:12pm On Jan 18, 2018
honourable356:

PFolar....did you say that Theblessedman claim that he is not a higher institution student (and temigurl and smartestpopqueen agreed with you) inspite of the words he made use of in writing this story which I could very much argue that it is not words used frequently by secondary school students to mingle?
Funny enough, either he is home schooled or he is probably the "BLESSED" man and a true son of sango as he calm.
i have to. Going with the words of the man himself. Nonetheless, the man is a genius

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TemiGURL(f): 5:15pm On Jan 18, 2018
Marryin her wud make u the most idiot guy that eva liveth. So don't
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrinceOFprince(m): 5:23pm On Jan 18, 2018
Wonderful update frm theblessedman himself. Thumbs up bro
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by honourable356(m): 5:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
manuelFORBES:
@bolded. Its true he's not of any higher institute. We practically liv in d sam area.
**Nodding in acknowledgement**

I see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by nastynic(m): 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
lovely Story OP.... More Cash to your account

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pFolar(f): 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
Next update o. Oga Tbm
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by lekkxydinho: 12:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
Update o. The suspencer dun 2 mach
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Manuel2017(m): 12:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
;;;;;

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ola7galaticos: 10:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
You are trully blessed. You're d BOMB. But i cover my eye to admit say na your el clasico comment brought me out of ghost mode. Can u pls stop commenting on that unclassico match or was d terrible nightmare i had that day not enough? Anyway thumb up bro, you're the boss.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by tomgab(m): 4:37am On Jan 20, 2018
TBM, YOU TRY WELLW 4 DIS ONE,V
MORE DATA TO YOUR PHONE. Update soonest please
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 10:40pm On Jan 20, 2018
tomgab:
TBM, YOU TRY WELLW 4 DIS ONE,V
MORE DATA TO YOUR PHONE. Update soonest please
soon bro. Expect two updates...
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Holuwarsweun(m): 11:23pm On Jan 20, 2018
Hmm Darous in another wahala the main problem is not chy but the lawyer she blackmailed. I pray blackmailing the lawyer don't bring another problem into yr life. Keep its up fam. Man is yr fans fam
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Jbfranklin: 11:32pm On Jan 20, 2018
tying they nut with her is a death sentence.

that's why its good to Bleep those kinda girls once no matter how pretty they are,

cause they get to clingy.
I have seen smart boys but smart girls are outstandingly life threatening.

all they guy needs to is, apprehend they female monster, put her in a mental threatening situations with no trail's

eventually she would reveal where they other pictures are, wipe out her memor
they mechanical way and then send her on a pilgrimage to Libya or Kazakhstan, she won't know what hit her, when she

eventually return, she won't have any incriminating hold on you, and you would be morally safe from they guilt of committing murder.
just quoting they probable mind of they author..
Bro I really like your work.
they sex scenes do you watch P*rn or do you practically try it out with other women in other to have such a detailed s*x scene?.

cause am planing on starting a s*xual adventure for a book I would be writing.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Mrwhizzy02(m): 6:33am On Jan 21, 2018
see your life

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Damilahrey(m): 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
Boss ���� I'm now at the last page... You're amazing bro
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by HazardMan(m): 7:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
The Blessed Man, Hazard Man is calling on you to cum and complete this story o
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by nellaz(m): 8:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
The story never start we are going to end it 2013 hmm sorry 2023 who cares I dey follow like kilode ��
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by EkopSparoAyara(m): 9:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
I have been following this story secretly for sometime now and I must say;TBM,you are good but you can do better..
Weldone bro..
Nice story..
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:36pm On Jan 23, 2018
115. COUNTLESS.

I was still in deep thoughts before Chioma said, "you have your options..." She paused and stood up. "weigh them..." She took some steps forward and stopped beside me. "and Darous, I'll be staying in the guest room for the meantime." She ended and ambled away from sight.

I sank myself on the sofa. Loose my shirt buttons and rested my head on the chair's backrest.

Despite the fact that the air conditioner was doing its work perfectly, cold sweats still manuevered their way to my forehead.

Turning down her marriage offer will only give her the speedy motivation needed to send those life-ending pics to the police. And marrying her might even be more disastrous. She can kill me anytime and claim everything!

"geeez!" I mumbled out. "what am I going to do?..." I cussed loudly as I folded my arms below my chest. My lower lips stucked under the confinements of my upper teeths.

One of the things I normally do to allievate my worries whenever I find myself in complicated situations like that is to either watch film or fvck pvssy. But since the latter wasn't available right there, I only have the former at my grasp.

I slotted the season 4 of Arrow into the disc tray of my home-theater DvD and redressed myself on the sofa as the movie continued from its last memory.

Some moments into the film and it was the words of Amanda Waller, to Oliver Queen that got my attention. She said and I quote.
"there are people in this world who deal only in the extremes. Its naive to think that anything less than extreme measures will stop them."

You have no idea, how soothing those words later proved in reference to my situation with Chioma. I've tried everything morally possible to get her to destroy those pics but she was proving to be unyielding. I've searched her phone, her belongings but couldn't find it.

But putting the quote above into action, here is the details of how I got out of her blackmailing clutch.

Just chill out, re-adjust your phone, get some popcorns in a plate and hypo in a glass cup. Take a sip and relax. Believe me thats the best thing you need right now.

"brother Darous, am I right?" The pastor asked pointing a finger at me while I was sitting on the chair in front of him.

"yes sir...the spirit is very right on that sir..." I replied softly with a smarmy smile.

"heaven be blessed. Good.." Turning to Chioma, who was also sitting closely beside me, he asked, "and you Chioma, what can I do for you my daughter?"

I turned the steering of my head towards Chioma and began listening to her explanations.

"God bless you sir...." She prayed and the Pastor and I chorused 'amen' before she continued with enthusiasm clearly written on her face. "sir, Darous and I are getting married next few months."

"wow! Heavens name be glorified." The pastor interrupted her with those words of gratitude.

"so, we've both come here to receive the blessings from above sir." She ended with one knee on the floor, which obviously shifted her skimpy short skirt back to her thighs and thereby revealing one of the fastest shortcuts to hell to the pastor.

The pastor seeming uneasy with the express of hell that Chioma was showing to him, quickly turned towards me and beckoned her to have her seat.

"hum-hun". The pastor cleared his throat."is that true, Brother Darous?" He asked me.

"yes sir!....we are here to let heaven be our Uber on this issue..please help us" I attested with a smile.

"Uber?" He asked with confusion on his adult face.

"yes...I mean heaven to be our guide.."

"alright...thats a wise choice my dear....heaven seriously frowns at any marriage that doesn't have its endorsement. But now that you have both come for heaven's blessings on your marriage, so shall it be with you in Ghesus name."

"amen." Chioma and I chorused.

"let us pray..." He rose up and began talking in the only way heaven understands. After 4minutes of the prayer session, the pastor began to talk in strange language that got me thinking if thats also part of praying protocols.

Then he was quiet all of a sudden and ended the prayer thereafter.

"have your seats my children." The pastor gestured and also did the same.

"thank you sir." We chorused.

"you're welcome my children." He cleared his lung expressway again and continued slowly. "while I was praying, heaven revealed so many things to me." He paused to study our expression. He then continued.
"the marriage will be fruitful and also a success...but that will only happen after you've both decide to trust eachother. Heaven says, you people do not trust one another." Chioma and I both exchange glances and focused back on the pastor. "what I want you to do is, go home, talk to eachother, reveal hidden secrets, things that you know can destroy your marriage in the future if revealed by any third party. And only after doing all that and when there's no more confinements of dark secrets or weapons between you can heaven finally release its unlimited blessings into your home."

Chioma cast me a thoughtful look. It was visibly written on her face that the pastors words have magnetted itself into her mind.

"can you do that?" The pastor asked and we both nodded affirmatively. "its well with you. Heed the advice of heaven and see miracles start taking dramatic turns in your lives. Bye."

I thrusted my hands into my pocket and brought out my wallet.

I opened it and counted 20pieces of 1000naira notes. I offered them to the pastor but he declined cheerfully saying, anything given by Gawd is for free.

'shango are you hearing this? See how Gawd is doing things for free o.

The one wey person go ask you to send ordinary thunder to fire that fat Mr Habeeb wey dey always fart endlessly during board meetings, wey you go dey ask for 500naira recharge card and new pin mouth charger.....continue o.' I thought during the momentary period of the pastors rejection of the money.

We got home around 8pm on that said day. No thanks to the heavy hold up from Asero road down to Eleweran.

We said nothing to eachother during the drive home albeit Chioma tried striking up a conversation concerning what the pastor said but I objected, as the need to concentrate more on the road to avoid unnecessary accident far outweighs what can be discussed at home.

After dinner, Chioma came down to the living room to discuss with me.

"so who goes first?" She asked after settling down on the double seater sofa adjacent my position. I shifted my gaze from the T.v to her with a questioning look and she added. "the confessation things nau." She stressed in a reminding tone.

I noticed she was really engrossed in what the pastor asked us to do. Hopefully, I wish to take advantage of that weakness in her.

"ah.." I sighed. "ladies first then. But before we go on, don't you think we need something solemn to make it more compelling for us to confess the truth?" She seems to ponder on my statement momentarily before talking.

"what do you have in mind?"

"you brought this idea of seeing a pastor up. So you should be the one to produce whats needed."

"hmmm..." She stood up and began walking towards the stairs.

"where're you going?" I asked turning my neck to see her.

"to get a bible na." She replied.

"you brought a bible into my house? Without informing me?"

"nope. I didn't." She replied, still standing against the steps.

"then where do you intend to get a bible in this house?"

"don't tell me you don't have a bible in this big house..." With a squinted look, she continued. "ta..ta..ta..ta...no wonder the devil has been playing dice with you all this while."

"really?.." I said with a scoff and a sarcastic look all over her. "how so true." I concluded and steered my neck back to its comfort zone.

"anyway...we need something...." She walked back to her seat. "wait, I have a bible application on my phone...." She picked her phone on the table and started pressing it. Soon after, she grinned and moved closer to me with the phone in her hand. Bringing the screen to my face, she began scrolling it until she got to a certain page.
"see this is the book of Exodus. Moses wrote this..."

"which Moses? Victor Moses or Moses Simon?" I asked with a smile but She just gave me a smirky face and hissed before she replied.

"you need to be serious on this matter...this is a sacred issue and you're here cracking jokes."

"am sorry...please continue."

"okay. We just need to kiss the screen of the phone before we make the confessions. And hopefully, heaven will endorse our e-bible..."

"okay..."

"ladies first abi?" She asked as she got ready to start.

"sure." I encouraged her with a smile.

Don't let me bother you about the epistle of her confessions.

She did reveal a lot of things. Most importantly she told me how she already planned to kill me after we've gotten married and claim my wealth for herself thereafter.

You have no idea how happy I was to hear that. But I didn't let that distract me from my initial plan so I asked her this question.

"so what will you do now? Are you still going to kill me?"

"tatatata...no I won't. What purpose will that serve? I see no reason to, since you've already commited to this relationship..." I grinned widely at her and she raised her right arm before her face and added, "but...if you ever give me any reason to doubt you...I won't hesitate to arrange your meeting with your wife." She ended with a fake smile.

"are you threatening me?"

"relax...just kidding....what else do you want to ask before your turn?" She questioned while dropping the phone to her laps.

I cleared my throat and said. "what about those pics?..."

"yes....what about them?"

"do you still have them?..."

"and what if I do?" She placed her elbows on her laps and rested her chin on her palms.

"so you still plan on destroying me with that?...aren't you suppose to have...."

"get rid of it?" She cuts in.

"yes...cos if you don't...there's no sense in this marriage."

"thats never going to happen." She declared firmly.

TBC.

16 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.