Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2114696 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrinceOFprince(m): 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
IjeleNwa:
[color=#990000][/color] you sound so retar*ded
you are a crazy fool man. U lack common sense
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 3:19am On Jan 27, 2018
PrinceOFprince:
you are a crazy fool man. U lack common sense
truly my word was effective

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by labiodun48(m): 7:03am On Jan 27, 2018
nice one bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by manuelFORBES(m): 7:37pm On Jan 27, 2018
Darous baba agbalagba. Update nau. We dey beg o
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by manuelFORBES(m): 7:39pm On Jan 27, 2018
IjeleNwa:
[color=#990000][/color] you sound so retarded
u be born idiöt. No sense 4 ur big head. Mumu
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 27, 2018
manuelFORBES:
u be born idiöt. No sense 4 ur big head. Mumu
Am not moved,am only seeing the "effect" of my words.It killing you really bad.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pFolar(f): 7:17am On Jan 29, 2018
IjeleNwa:
[color=#990000][/color] you sound so retarded
u ar too dumb. How dare u bash our op.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pFolar(f): 7:18am On Jan 29, 2018
Tbm. I c u viewing o. Drop soMEthin plZ
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by hephzibah29(m): 7:17pm On Jan 29, 2018
pFolar:
Tbm. I c u viewing o. Drop soMEthin plZ
the way people dey monitor TBM weak me,ooo...even Sango no monitor am like that.....
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by smileyz16(m): 9:44pm On Jan 29, 2018
omo dis story is 100% dope

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ElPhoche(m): 11:14pm On Jan 30, 2018
Very soon, this story for will have a million views... Looking forward to that day. I hope to be the one-millionth person
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by WILLIAMSKECH: 11:36pm On Jan 31, 2018
TMB am back drop somethimg for guy. Nice work. Me wey b litreture student no fit write dis kind of story. KEEP IT UP.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Emmylyon(m): 7:35am On Feb 01, 2018
Happy new month good readers.
Blessed month I pray for us..
Success..

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by dsimple1(m): 7:39pm On Feb 01, 2018
Happy new month to all NLanders Nice story... creativity at it's best

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 4:14pm On Feb 02, 2018
dsimple1:
Happy new month to all NLanders Nice story... creativity at it's best
same 2 u oga mi. Thanx 4 dropping by.

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Elviswifey1(f): 12:59am On Feb 03, 2018
Interesting story.pls update soon

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 11:51am On Feb 05, 2018
117. COUNTLESS.

Freedom! That word....if a lecture were to be delivered on it by a professor from Havard University in regards to the manipulative actions of Chioma and its results, he would have said; "Ladies and Gents, Freedom is the state of not being a slave to anyone..." And at the end of it, the audience would have made their palms suffer acrimoniously in the acts of clapping for him.

But if it were to be me, a Prof from Global College of Thunder and Lightening, I would have said; "Fellow Nigerians, Freedom is that funny feeling you have within you, when you wake up in the morning and remember that you've just paid the last of your debts the previous day..." And most of the audience would have donated their hard earned currencies to me in the acts of showing gratitude for that wonderful speech.

Truthfully, it was the former of the defination above that overwhelmed my mind during the post-Chioma's amnesia events. In simpler terms, I was truly free.

The following day, I took my time to search the nooks and crannies of Chioma's room just to get rid of any diabolical weapon she has in store for me. I found a medium-sized jar containing some liquid substance in her wardrobe. Out of curiousity, I gave it to a doctor to examine it for me. The following week, I went to his clinic to collect the analysis of the substance.

"the substance in the jar you gave me yesterday is called Tetradyzine." The doctor informed after I'd settled down on the divan chair infront of his desk.

"hmm....am I suppose to know what that means?" I asked with a squinted look.

"yes. I thought you said you are a student of Biochem in Unilag?" The doctor asked in reference to the excuse I gave him when I was giving him the substance the previous day.

"erm..erm..just pretend for one second that you are talking to a dullard. Please Doc explain it to me."

He displayed a moment of scepticism before he eventually adjusted his big lenses and began to explain.
"okay...Tetradyzine is a neuromuscular paralytic. It paralysis every muscular part of the body including the vocal cords. It can cause a muscular catastrophe if injected into a body more than three times...."

'So apparently, I was one injection away from being rendered useless by Chioma...'

"all this are what a science student from secondary school should know, but seeming as you don't strike me as one...care to tell me how you got that substance?" The doctor asked.

"you don't want to know doc...anyway thanks alot."

"you're welcome." He responded.

"hey..listen..I want that job done in the next twenty four hours or you won't like the tone of my voice anymore....get it done!" That was me lashing out emphatically at one of my employees. He was suppose to have done the clearance of the new SUV cars we bought the previous week but the idiot won't get it done on time and the customer that ordered for it is getting impatient.

"whats wrong with this guys..? When they are applying for job, they will be begging you with their inlaws kidney and sorts...give them the job and they start behaving like a direct cousin of the devil." I released a frustrated sigh and settled down on the bed.

"relax honey." Sarah said to me. She removed the duvet passwording her nak3d body and rolled over to my side before she started fondlìng my hairy chest. "you know, if there's anything bothering you, you can always cry on my shoulders or any other body parts..." She gave me a seductive look while bitting her lower lips. "don't let those idiots frustrate you honey..."

"I don't know whats wrong with him. He should've.." I was interrupted by the notification tone of my phone. I reached for it and saw a message on its screen. It reads: "am sorry am smiling whenever I see you. Am sorry am happy whenever you are near. Am sorry that cupid has made its hit. Am sorry I love you. I can't help it. Rita."

I released a low chuckling sound after reading the message again.

"whats that?" Sarah asked after seeing the amusement smile on my face.

"nothing jare...." I replied facing her. She shot me a sceptical look and continued scrolling my chest with her soft palms.

"okay...but if you want to talk about it...am here." She said and placed her head on my chest.

"hmmm." I gave her a peck on the forehead.

Let me tell you about the latest events in my love life. Its been almost 2years now after Chioma's amnesia. I was fast approaching 34years of age. And as you know, typical nigerian mothers, thats when they start growing increasingly concerned about your relationship life especially if you're yet to present your spouse to them.

Gawd knows, I've tried my best finding someone whose feelings towards me isn't mixed in infatuation about my looks or wealth. Someone that can just love me for who I am.

But the only types have seen so far are;

Me-why do you love me?

Her- Cos you're hansome.

Me- Get lost.

With another lady after 3months.

Me- why do you love me?

Her- well, you really impressed me on Vals day.

Me- Get out of my sight! Now!

Meeting another lady some months thereafter.

Me- Why did you love me?

Her- well, cos you have a very handsome shadow.

Me- my shadow is handsome?

Her- yes dear. Thats why I....

Me- Look here...If I ever see your face again, I'll make you suffer to the extent that the devil himself will have a reason to weep for you. Get out!

Even with all my extreme good looks and wealth, apparently getting a true love continues to elude the mighty Darous.

I would have married the Sarah I mentioned earlier. But she's someone that likes acting very eager to please, always trying to impress, and sexually over-compensating.

Can't I just get someone that can love me unconditionally? A love with no strings attatched? A university of love without any condition of compulsory cut off marks before I can enrol? A lot of questions but apparently needed only one answer. I needed someone Joke-lic. In simpler understandable terms, I need someone like Joke!

I remembered our past times together. Her smile, voice, care and affection. I realised that my heart was beating differently the moment I started thinking of her and to me, that meant one thing; I Love Her.

Its on that note that I began searching everywhere searchable for Joke, the woman that once showed me a glimpse of what love really means.

I've checked her on Mark Zuckerberg's company (facebook) where we met years ago but apparently the last time she came to work was before Buhari became the president and which happens to be the time I was living in their house.

I tried calling her sister's number but hers too proved unsucessful.

Attending to the last resort of taking the risk of facing Doris, her mum, I went to their house and it was the gateman I met there that informed me that the house now belongs to a new owner.

The same information was what I get when I visited their super mart.

I was beginning to come to terms with the fact that I might never see her again until providence decided to bring us back together at one big event organised by the Human Rights Bodies of West Africa therein Lagos. I was invited as a very important guest due to my reputation as the co-founder of DARDOYIN's Home for the Needy.

Two hours into the event, the Mc collected the microphone from the last speaker and began to talk.

"next on the list here before me, is a woman like no other. This woman has been one of the prominent advocates of Human Rights in Canada until she was transferred back into this country two weeks ago for the very purpose of this occasion." He paused briefly and let out a wide grin. "Distinguish ladies and gents, join me together in welcoming to the rostrum, Miss Adejoke Charles...a round of applause for her please."

At first, the name meant no significant meaning to me.
I just joined in the classwork of applause that the Mc gave us. But when the woman have been searching for all this years stood elegantly and more beautifully than ever before my unbelievable eyes on the rostrum, I had no choice than to change a simple round of applause to all shapes of applause.

Then, it began to seem as if clapping alone is no longer capable of quenching my excitement, then I subconcsiously introduced a new variable of hooting and shouting to the equation until a bouncer's gentle tap on my shoulder quelled me.

I did more of staring than listen at her, throughout her moments on the rostrum where she gave some reports of her groups achievements in Canada.

The remaining two hours left for the event's ship to reach its shore suddenly seems like the long awaited return of Jhesus Khrist. But eventually it did.

I studied all her movements after the events with keen eyes as I was very determined to see her.

Most of the prominent guests were showering her with gifts and hugs in congrats of her remarkable achievement in Canada.

I waited for the perfect time to approach her. Soon the awaited time arrived.

She was heading towards the exit when I walked confidently towards her.

Her cologne perfurated my nostrills and I was becoming spellbound with her extreme beauty.

Confident that she once had some feelings for me, I took the final steps and placed a gentle tap on her shoulder as she was about to enter the final exit of the big Leicone Hall.

She turned around slowly with a smile to face someone she probably expected to be another well wisher.

The smile on her face disappeared faster and was replaced quickly with a shock striken one as she set her eyes on me.
"what tha hell!" That sounded more like a lamentation than question.

Brimming with smile and over confidence, I approached her with the intention of a hug but the slap that landed on my face before I could accomplish the motion was an unexpected one.

"don't you ever dare to touch me." She declared emphatically with a very mean look, and I was left to ask myself, Is this Joke or someone else?.

Although, its an awful truth, but lets face it, guy...My past is back in full force to hunt me.

TBC.

20 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 12:06pm On Feb 05, 2018
Elviswifey1:
Interesting story.pls update soon
hav update o maam...thanx 4 staying tuned to countless.

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by obong003(m): 12:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
Baba na you sure pass TBM but no vex o, na only 1 update dey there o... ��
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Adesina12: 12:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
Goooood
The story just began
Sweet popcorn for you

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 12:30pm On Feb 05, 2018
obong003:
Baba na you sure pass TBM but no vex o, na only 1 update dey there o... ��
abeg no vex bro. The 2nd update is 70percent loading. I would havd drop it along this but, my work is been plaigarised by alot of blogs. Why can't they notify me b4 using my work? Na that issue even delay this update gan self. Bro abeg understand plz

5 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 12:31pm On Feb 05, 2018
Adesina12:
Goooood
The story just began
Sweet popcorn for you
tongue tongue tongue funny bro... Thanx 4 dropping something jare.

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by manuelFORBES(m): 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2018
4 surest things of life.
1. Arrival of The next day.
2. The sun to shine.
3. Theblessedman to drop a great and funny update.
4. REAL MADRID.

Keep em koming oga mi. You are certainly doing great.

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by manuelFORBES(m): 1:26pm On Feb 05, 2018
Divepen1 we don hear u o. Anyways our op is doing great with or without Fp
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by lekkxydinho: 1:30pm On Feb 05, 2018
Agbaawo always dropin it as he dey hot.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by lekkxydinho: 1:31pm On Feb 05, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
abeg no vex bro. The 2nd update is 70percent loading. I would havd drop it along this but, my work is been plaigarised by alot of blogs. Why can't they notify me b4 using my work? Na that issue even delay this update gan self. Bro abeg understand plz
abeg no mind dem. Na god go punish dem

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by BiadeFolar(m): 2:55pm On Feb 05, 2018
Boss this update sweet my belle... Joke will later later enter iyewu with the son of thunder,

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 05, 2018
manuelFORBES:
u ar as stupid as your words.
my boy,insults and wreckless words won't take poverty out of ur life,rather it will continue to weaken ur mind nd orientation.I will be dissapointed in ur existence if u continue to make issues with insults childishly
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by uminem02(m): 6:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
Just when I think this story is about to end, TBM turns it around. Abegi, this guy sabi!!!

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Elviswifey1(f): 6:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
Wow darous u are on point gan.pls update all of them once nah pls.I just hope this guy will repent through this joke if she will agree self to accept him bcs he has slept wit all the members of the family remaining joke.I hope he changes n keep that his thunder manhood at one place bcs no gain in frivolous life.nice story but I hope it will make an impact of change in d end especially to those who see sexing around is fun without knowing its implications. Nice one gan d thunder man

3 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by menwongo(m): 10:13pm On Feb 05, 2018
Nice one, great one

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.