Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2112147 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
116. COUNTLESS.

Time for Plan B.

6 days Later.

'To fight the UNTHINKABLE, you have to be willing and ready to do the UNTHINKABLE.' Chioma's refusal to get rid of those incriminating pictures was what prompted me to resort to that phrasal determination you just read.

"why are you crying?." I questioned Chioma the moment I walked into the sitting room and found her crying on the sofa. I just came back from office where I had endured an hectic day a result of the invasion from the Costoms at one of my Vehicle companies which took some hours to get solved. I met Chioma in the sitting room watching T.v with undivided attention and to avoid disturbing her, I headed straight to upstairs to my room to have a nice shower and change of cloths. Only to come back now to see her sniffing and crying. Since she's now part of my life, even though I prayed it to be a temporary one. I still had an obligation to tend to her worries. You know, based on past encounters with her, her H.I.V, if not quickly taken care of could become my AIDs. It was on that note, or textbook or whatever type of book you want to call it that I hurriedly approach her to find out whats wrong.

"Chy...talk to me...whats wrong with you..?" I asked again, when I realise that she wasn't ready to talk. She was really crying profusely. Who could have ever thought that the devil still has a crying app in her heart.

She sniffed hard and long enough for me to sit down beside her and started patting her on the back.

Then I remembered what we discussed jovially the previous night and wonder if that might be the cause of her cries.

"Chioma, pls stop crying... Don't tell me you're taking what I said yesterday seriously..." I paused to check her reaction but she only glanced at me briefly and restraightened her gaze forward.
"com'on...am joking ni nau...am not buying any sex doll to replace you nau...I thought you knew I was only trying to tease out the jealousy in you..."

"its....its....not that..." She manage to stutter that out.

Leaning closely, I asked her. "then what is it?"

"its...its...." She drew in a longful breath and wiped off the tear in her face.

Getting impatient, I asked."its who? What happened?"

"its Arthur....ah..gawd...damn it!.." She voiced out angrily.

Confusedly curious, I asked again. "what? Which Arthur..."

"How can he die like that?..." She leaned forward and it wasn't until she picked the remote controller of the dvd and after she pressed resume on it that I finally realise that her stupidity was out of this world.

I felt like slapping that her head wey long like the devil's walking stick to coma. How can she be crying because someone died in a movie. Help me ask her, is Arthur her family member? Abi na Merlin she relate with? She come dey cry because of a written script.

"how can they let him die like that..? When will albion be born now?" She faced me and gave me an inquiry look.

"2045. When you've probably retreive your senses." I stated mentally and stood up. I walked towards the dinning where my food was placed and began to eat.

I watched with the corner of my left eye as she continue lamenting about what happened at the end of MERLIN.

I was almost through with my dinner when the loud notification tone of the gate bell interrupted us.

I cast a glance at the heart-shaped wall clock to check the time. It was 23:00.

"are you expecting someone?" I asked Chioma who was still sitting infront of the T.v obviously still in grief of Arthur's death. Judging by the level of her stupidity, I won't be suprised if she decides to attend his funeral at Camelot.

"what? Who would I be expe..." She was interrupted by the gatebell again.

"well I don't know. It might be one of your boyfriends." I stated with a nonchallant tone.

"you're not serious. You think because you refuse to sleep with me, I will now be bringing..."

The ring rang again. I quickly washed my hands at the dinning sink and made to attend to the gate.

"where are you going?" Chioma asked when I was about opening the door to get out after I'd picked the gate's remote controller.

"to the gate na..."

"don't even think about..." The rest of her words trailed off as I closed the door and approach the gate.

The effect of the heavy push sent me stumbling into the sitting room. I nearly collided with the glass table situated in the middle before my body automatically marched its break.

"what tha hell is..." Chioma voiced at the new turn of events.

"get on your knees! Now!" The man behind the mask commanded.

I complied quickly and watched as Chioma with a frightened look and haste, got on her knees and started panicking.

"where's the lawyer's pictures!? where did you keep it!?" The second man barked out pointing his pistol at Chioma's face. His voice sending cold shivers down her spine. The first man stood closely beside Chioma with his gun romancing her sidehead.

"I...I...don't have...any pictures please..." Chioma stammered in a pleading tone.
"Liar!" The man thundered and once again, the effects of his coarsive voice could be felt running marathonically across the whole living room.

"no...am...am not...." Chioma pleaded again amid sobs.

"Kazy..." The man called his accomplice.

"yes." Kazy answered without missing gaze with Chioma.

"do you still have that ability to slap someone till they start telling you their virginity status?"

"am not sure...but we can find out..." He replied with a crooked grin which can be seen visibly behind the mask covering his face.

"am not lying... I don't have it anymore." Chioma stated sounding highly frightened.

"then you have nothing to worry about." He bent down and whispered some words in Chioma's ears. "the fear of Kazy's slap is the beginning of wisdom."

He concluded and got up. Untold amount of fear could be visibly seen on Chioma's face as the man's words began to form neck-twisting meanings in her mind.

"you have my green light Kazy...go ahead." He ordered and stepped back, leaving enough space for Kazy to mount position before Chioma who was carrying a pitiful look on her face.

"Darous...do something...please..." She begged with a sorry look on her face as Kazy was about to start.

"what do you want me to do?...?" I asked in a fretting tone.

"bottle...get some..." She was saying when a slap interrupted the actions of her vocal cords. She yelped in pain and I felt sorry for her. She longed for me to do something but there's nothing I could do. Or so I thought.

"please...make it stop..."

"again!" The man ordered again. And Kazy complied while Chioma continue to beg further.

"give them what they want Chy...thats what can stop them..." I stated in an attempt to make her succumb to their demands.

She looked at me painfully. "okay...okay...I will give you. Just...just stop..."

The man motioned for Kazy to step aside and stepped back in position.
"where is it then?

"in my room."

"take us to your room..." The man commanded her and we all headed to her room.

"is this all you have?" The man asked her after she had directed them to where she's been keeping all the photos. Kazy brought everything his hand could get out from inside the big matteress in her room. She had stucked all the pictures of me and the lawyer into a part of the bed she tore.

"yes...thats all..." She replied.

"or you want me to let Kazy's hand to compell you to another truth?"

"no...am not lying...please believe me...." She pleaded and there was an undoubtable amount of sincerity in her voice.

"wow! Thank gawd!"

The next thing I heard after I made that relief statement was the sound of Chioma's body colliding with the wall and falling to the floor on her head.

I spun around and saw a crooked smile on Kazy's face.

"what was that for? That wasn't part of the plan..." I fired at them both.

"you idiot...you just blow your cover and Kazy had to clean your mess." Jide fired at me and it was then that I realise I shouldn't have said that statement of relief.

"her head is bleeding." Kazy informed us and I quickly marched towards her.

"help me..." I voiced as I prepared to take her to the hospital.

"she's out of danger zone...you can now relax your mind. Mr Darous...but we think she might have suffered some memory loss due to the effect from the fall down the stairs." The doctor informed me some hours after Chioma was taken to the operation room. I'd earlier told them that she fell off the stairs in the house. "but we will still have to carry out some test on her...got to go..." With that he disappeared out of sight.

I heaved a deep sigh and sat down on the chair inside the waiting room.

I brought out my phone and dial Jide's number.

"hows she?" He asked after picking the call.

"she's fine now...have you gotten back home?" I questioned.

"no...but almost...the photos are under the 3 seater sofa...thats where Kazy kept it." He informed.

"alright thanks for everything. I really appreciate your help."

"don't bother bro...its a pleasure helping you. Call me anytime you need me."

"sure...greet Dylan for me." With that, the call ended.

"you can see her now. She's awake." A nurse informed me. I rose up and marched to her ward.

I got inside and saw her staring awkwardly at the ceiling before my collision with the plastic chair announced my presence to her. I moved closer to her and sat beside her bed.

All the while, she stared at me confusedly before asking softly.

"Who are you?" I was shocked to hear that.

"Am angel shekau. Have been waiting for you to wake up so that I can lead you straight to hell. You this b!tch!" I wanted to tell that to her but something held me back. So I just smiled.

"get out please...I don't know you!." She shouted untop her voice.

I stood up with a smirky look and began walking out of the ward.

"Karma has finally found a hole where he can stuck his raging boner in your arsehole Chioma!" I mumbled after getting inside my car. "enjoy his endless inches b!tch!" I ended and zoomed off.

TBC

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2018
Nice update boss
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 9:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
Muzzbaba:
Nice update boss
thanx 4 reading man. U're awesome

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by menwongo(m): 9:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
Lol. Nice one bro
Don't know what to do when this wonderful story ends
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by WHOcarex: 10:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
Kikikikiki. Nice one
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by lekkxydinho: 10:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
Havnt seen a story so captivating, thrilling, funny and comically written dan thdis story. I don't know whats stoppin Divepen1 and other mods to from takin diz stori to front page. This is arguably the most viewed stori on Nairaland. Unless am wrong. Divepen1 oga do d needful to encourage our gr8 writer jare. Theblessed man too good.

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TemiGURL(f): 10:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
Ur ability to giv ur story a new twist is what makes it more captivating and mouth watering. Keep it up dear.

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 11:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
Can this story ever stop getting more interesting? I don't think so. Tbm, you're great.

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by manuelFORBES(m): 11:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
lekkxydinho:
Havnt seen a story so captivating, thrilling, funny and comically written dan thdis story. I don't know whats stoppin Divepen1 and other mods to from takin diz stori to front page. This is arguably the most viewed stori on Nairaland. Unless am wrong. Divepen1 oga do d needful to encourage our gr8 writer jare. Theblessed man too good.
i absolutely agree wit u broda
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by manuelFORBES(m): 11:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
SmartestPopQUEEN:
Can this story ever stop getting more interesting? I don't think so. Tbm, you're great.
apparently, i dnt tink it can
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 11:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
SmartestPopQUEEN:
thanx maam. U're my r.model. I heart u xo much

3 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by lonewolf23(m): 12:23am On Jan 24, 2018
TBM you be the best,great write up.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Mufahsa(m): 1:26am On Jan 24, 2018
Nice Update Man.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pFolar(f): 7:16am On Jan 24, 2018
lekkxydinho:
great 2 no am not the only one with this type of thinking. Tbm is ToO GreAT.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 24, 2018
The girl is dangerous & smarter than you bro
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by BiadeFolar(m): 8:02am On Jan 24, 2018
My brother, you'll not die, you brain will not become fufu... Harsh but good ending for Chioma. The jokes tho! Replace her with a sex doll. Lol!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Divepen1(m): 9:54am On Jan 24, 2018
lekkxydinho:
This story had gone to front-page directly and indirectly in so many ways

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by adeseun22(m): 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2018
Chioma's punishment comes too cheap. am waiting for yours to come Darius. nice story so far
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by BiadeFolar(m): 3:23pm On Jan 24, 2018
adeseun22:
Chioma's punishment comes too cheap. am waiting for yours to come Darius. nice story so far
Darious hasn't done anything practically wrong, except for being a jigolo.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 24, 2018
[/color]
TheBlessedMAN:
[color=#000099] DEDICATION -:

I religiously dedicate this confusing-title work to the glory of Baba God, for letting me live a life of pure holiness and thereby ensuring my automatic ticket to his Kingdom and also dedicating it to the memory of my Late Dad,(may his No-nonsense and easy going soul Rest in Peace).

It is with utmost sense of humility that i return his dedication to him, So to say, "DEDICATION RECIEVED IS A DEDICATION RETURNED."

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT -:

I hereby acknowledge the inspiration, giving to me abstractly by the Pen MASTERS AND MISTRESS of this United state of Nairaland, and the ginger they gave me to 'SIT DOWN' (which i don't normally do) and to 'THINK' (i don't remember the last time i did that) of writing this work.

Thanks and may God acknowledge you all for me too.. So to say "ACKNOWLEDGEMENT RECEIVED IS ACKNOWLEDGMENT RETURNED.

COPYRIGHT-:

This work is spiritually protected by Shango (gawd of thunder), and if you like, copy and paste it to Pluto, i really don't care, i don hand everything over to Shango.. Am sure by the time he also Copy Paste you with his Thunder, you won't remember to file a lawsuit against me for also violating ur personal Copyright... So to say, COPYRIGHT RECEIVED IS COPYRIGHT RETURNED.

PROHIBITION :-

Using of Borrowed data or borrowed credit, and Sharing of Hotspot to view my work is arrogantly prohibited. So readers are hereby advice to Subscribe to atleast a minimum of #3000 /month data plan to view this work.

Also, any device, apart from Iphone7, Iphone6, samsung S7, S6, Galaxy Tabs, ipods,ipads, are not allowed on this thread. Pls,Don't make me prosecute you for trying to abuse my work with small and cheap devices.. Although am also typing with Nokia 2700. Thanks.

DERAILERS-

Derailers are strictly warned to back off, pls don't come here and be telling us how Buhari have failed to pay your grandpa's grativity and entitlements. Pls be warned.

CRITICS :-

I have paid Shango handsomely to deal with this special set of people, and am sure he won't hesitate to Thunder you and ur Useless Mb out, if u pass ur boundary.

So pls, Criticise me Maturely pls, as u know, am just a learner, i no even go sch, i just want to write for my pleasure and if others enjoy it too, then the better. But pls, don't abuse me for ur own sake and you might enjoy a Thunder free stay on this thread.

WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE STORY

VIOLENCE - Yes.. But at readers discretion.

SEX - hmmm... Yes, also at readers discretion, lets give the Masturbation crews something to look forward to, buh pls, don't masturbate while reading this work, because ur moaning, and sounds may distract my attention on the story.

So, i hereby call on the 'ANTIMASTURBATION AGENCY OF NIGERIA'[A.A.N] to come and help me keep this masturbation crews and their moaning sounds in proper check..

GAYism- pls, don't even come here atall, if you are a Gay. Cos if i catch u, chai.. U no go like am. I go prosecute and announce ur obituary date b4 i kil u self.

MORAL- i can't promise you that.

If u need a Moral story, i advice u to visit other threads, like Red Ashes, and Tradition by my wife, chuwzypinky, Pamelb by Alone, Fiyah by Silent seduction, Larrysun by Black Maria, Audreytimms by Letting go, Repogirl by False pretenses, Rachaelfst by Wrong number.

Or you can take a priceless stroll down to the Religious section, or better still, go and settle your quarell with your Quran or Bible. You may also try to visit ur Sunday school teacher for stories about king David and King Saul, or how Judas sold Jesus out on OLX.

If after reading all this, you are stil not contented with what you've read, pls don't hesitate to contack Seun, Lalasticlala and Mynd44 to send your greedy self out of NL.

So ladieSNEH and GentlemenSNEH,

YoungiSNEH and OldiSNEH,

SingleSNEH and MarriedSNEH,

VoterSNEH and non VoterSNEH,

InecSNEH and IndependenceSNEH,

PrisonerSNEH and Prison warderSNEH,

NairalanderSNEH and GuestSNEH,

and Lastly, The Masturbating crews, pls get your Creams handy, whisper to ur left hands, tel him, he's about to suffer,

Now, fasten your Reading belts as I arrogantly and Proudly take you on this free Ride.

Welcome on Board.

YOURS SHANGOISTIC
TheBlessedMAN
you sound so retarded
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by showgolee(m): 6:13pm On Jan 24, 2018
IjeleNwa:
[color=#990000][/color] you sound so retarded
What's the definition of your 'slow'?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 6:20pm On Jan 24, 2018
showgolee:

What's the definition of your 'slow'?
u take the words outta my mouth bro. Help me ask am

3 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by phlimsy911: 8:21pm On Jan 24, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:

Na cow e be jare
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ElPhoche(m): 10:20pm On Jan 24, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
Forget the mad ass.. There are a multitude of internet jerks and you just met one
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ftosino(m): 10:36pm On Jan 24, 2018
just can't get enough of this wonderful story, awaits the next episode, God Bless You TBM

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by EkopSparoAyara(m): 12:08am On Jan 25, 2018
TBM.. Karma will come for you oo..hope you know??
Weldone bro..
Nice story..
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by tomgab(m): 11:34am On Jan 25, 2018
TBM, you are truly blessed
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by IAmAmbrose(m): 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2018
This story is so interesting in fact TheBlessedMan coman collect this my popcorn that i forgot to eat
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by lekkxydinho: 6:21am On Jan 26, 2018
Divepen1:
This story had gone to front-page directly and indirectly in so many ways
pardon me sire. If i dnT follow.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by lekkxydinho: 8:08am On Jan 26, 2018
TBM. Bless u sir. Update plz
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by lekkxydinho: 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2018
Bros bless us with update o. Na beg ah beg o
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by lekkxydinho: 9:20pm On Jan 26, 2018
Been refreshing this page since morning bross.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.