Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2114060 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by IAmXcessiz(m): 10:14pm On Feb 05, 2018
Elviswifey1:
Wow darous u are on point gan.pls update all of them once nah pls.

Seconded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrinceOFprince(m): 2:45am On Feb 06, 2018
manuelFORBES:
4 surest things of life.
1. Arrival of The next day.
2. The sun to shine.
3. Theblessedman to drop a great and funny update.
4. REAL MADRID.

Keep em koming oga mi. You are certainly doing great.
seconded.

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrinceOFprince(m): 2:47am On Feb 06, 2018
Elviswifey1:
Wow darous u are on point gan.pls update all of them once nah pls.I just hope this guy will repent through this joke if she will agree self to accept him bcs he has slept wit all the members of the family remaining joke.I hope he changes n keep that his thunder manhood at one place bcs no gain in frivolous life.nice story but I hope it will make an impact of change in d end especially to those who see sexing around is fun without knowing its implications. Nice one gan d thunder man
its obvious you're already enjoying this story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrinceOFprince(m): 2:48am On Feb 06, 2018
IjeleNwa:
my boy,insults and wreckless words won't take poverty out of ur life,rather it will continue to weaken ur mind nd orientation.I will be dissapointed in ur existence if u continue to make issues with insults childishly
then you shouldn't have called our Op a reta*rd. Thats grossly un reasonable of u. Don't you think?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TemiGURL(f): 2:52am On Feb 06, 2018
Wow! My Joke is back. Tbm, thanxs for returning my Joke to the story.

Darous warn urself o. If you ever hurt her again, I wil kill you myself.

Queenitee...you're missing here o

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 3:37am On Feb 06, 2018
PrinceOFprince:
then you shouldn't have called our Op a reta*rd. Thats grossly un reasonable of u. Don't you think?
please leave that man alone jare. Am less concerned about him.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pFolar(f): 7:15am On Feb 06, 2018
Joke! WOW...welcome back o. TBM Gracias.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 06, 2018
PrinceOFprince:
I was mavelously angered by his use of words in the introduction. Sorry my bad.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by obong003(m): 8:34am On Feb 06, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
abeg no vex bro. The 2nd update is 70percent loading. I would havd drop it along this but, my work is been plaigarised by alot of blogs. Why can't they notify me b4 using my work? Na that issue even delay this update gan self. Bro abeg understand plz

Bro, I feel you. I understand man no vex mbok. Na only God go bless you for this wonderful work.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by UltimateDayg: 10:01am On Feb 06, 2018
Bros TBM

every one knws sey....

Wizkid no be kid

maleek berry is nt a fruit

runtown is nt a town

small doctor is nt a doctor (although he might be a native doctor)

chinko ekun no be china made

Ice prince no be sub-zero

Future cant see the future

even though olamide is BADDO he no dey live for Ikorodu and ikorodu people still love him.

All this names are just a misfit like my momma putting on bumshot.

but TBM names suit him, like how Gun fits osama bin laden, like how corruption suits 9ja, like how gibberish suits trump, like how F9 suits waec result..

TBM you are truly blessed

6 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by BiadeFolar(m): 10:07am On Feb 06, 2018
UltimateDayg:

Bros TBM

every one knws sey....

Wizkid no be kid

runtown is nt a town

even though olamide is BADDO he no dey live for Ikorodu and ikorodu people still love him.

but TBM names suit him, like how Gun fits osama bin laden, like how corruption suits 9ja, like how gibberish suits trump, like how F9 suits waec result..

I'm finally giving up on this country

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by UltimateDayg: 10:39am On Feb 06, 2018
BiadeFolar:

I'm finally giving up on this country

counterfeit citizen detected
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by StephanieElla24: 11:26am On Feb 06, 2018
Pls oo someone should clear me on this:is joke not a cripple abi she had surgery ?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by BiadeFolar(m): 11:51am On Feb 06, 2018
Yo!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by BiadeFolar(m): 11:56am On Feb 06, 2018
Yo!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ADECULATE(f): 5:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
StephanieElla24:
Pls oo someone should clear me on this:is joke not a cripple abi she had surgery ?
joke is nt a cripple, she was just pretending to be a cripple cus of wat happen btw her mum nd dad

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by HazardMan(m): 7:16pm On Feb 06, 2018
Hehehe! U haven't chee chomchin.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
StephanieElla24:
1 spotted
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 6:27am On Feb 07, 2018
ADECULATE:
joke is nt a cripple, she was just pretending to be a cripple cus of wat happen btw her mum nd dad
thanx 4 d enlightenement babe.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 6:30am On Feb 07, 2018
UltimateDayg:

Bros TBM

every one knws sey....

Wizkid no be kid

runtown is nt a town

bro... grin grin cheesy cheesy grin U funny die...can't just stop lafin at ur sarcastic eulogisementings! Bro thanq o. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by StephanieElla24: 8:45am On Feb 07, 2018
ADECULATE:
Oh ok... Thank you

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by dsimple1(m): 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2018
Tnks for the update boss... Keep it rolling
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by LawizzyAh(m): 8:12pm On Feb 07, 2018
Bros Tbm u too much
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by LawizzyAh(m): 8:17pm On Feb 07, 2018
Bros Tbm u too much. But over impatient d kill me even my pop corn don finish since last YEAR abeg update
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by LawizzyAh(m): 8:28pm On Feb 07, 2018
Bros TBM Wallahi you overtry. But all your promises de try fulfill am and pls somebody help me with popcorn cos my own don finish since December Last year 2017

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Elviswifey1(f): 11:32am On Feb 08, 2018
Yes ooo.am following this thunder man story bumper to bumper.I must see the end by force whether blessedman want it or not.na by force Oo bcs d tory dey totoli me 4 eyes.lolz.are u wit me?
PrinceOFprince:
its obvious you're already enjoying this story.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ADECULATE(f): 2:14pm On Feb 08, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
thanx 4 d enlightenement babe.
u always wlcm TBM
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ADECULATE(f): 2:15pm On Feb 08, 2018
StephanieElla24:
Oh ok... Thank you
u wlcm dear
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 11:48pm On Feb 09, 2018
118. COUNTLESS.

Its one of those moments when you wish the ground can just open up and swallow you in order to avoid an embarrasment. Some passersby were already starting to wonder what might have provoked the slap they saw her dash me earlier.

Some of them might be thinking of me as a shameless toaster, while some will be thinking of me as a jobless spoilt jackass from a wealthy family, trying to intimidate a lady with his parents riches.

Her reasons for slapping me can't go beyond what Nike had told me when we encountered two years ago at the Modu Shopping mall.

Doris had told her children that she caught me stealing and I'd ran away.

But still determined to make things right, I didn't let that slap stopped me from trying to talk to her.

"Joke...Don't you recognise me again? Its me Darous." I stated emphatically with a soft tone.

"ofcourse, I remember you." She muttered sarcastically.

"then why the...."

"the slap?...thats because I remember you as a liar and a cheat!" She declared.

"what?....please you are mistaken..."

"am I?" She asked with a scoff.

"let me..."

"save it please...nothing you say or do can ever make me forgive or forget the fact that you're a shameless fool."

"why did you loathe me so much? Eh?" I asked confusedly.

"you ran away." She stated seriously. "when all you could do was just to trust me like I trusted you." She paused momentarily and proceeded. "now time for making up is long overdue." She turned abruptly and began to walk away but I quickly jumped to her front in an attempt to stop her.

"go away!" She shouted but not loud enough to draw any attention. "don't you get it? I don't want to see you anymore!" She surrendered her hands in the air and tried walking away but I wasn't ready to let her, so I blocked her path again.

"please hear me out....am not here to hurt you please..." I stated with a soft voice and sober look.

"sure...cos you have come to pick the remaining pieces of my broken heart..."

"I didn't mean to...please." I pleaded again with a semi-crying voice.

"but you did anyway..."

"am sorry...please am very...very sorry...."

She stared at me for a brief moment and let out a scoff. "that would have worked on the Joke you knew....but..." She pointed her index finger at her chest. "see this Joke standing infront of you, is no longer a weak woman...you made sure of that when you....when you..." I watched as she battled to find the right words to describe the past but unfortunately, she couldn't. Instead, tears began to assemble in her eyes and I instantly regretted ever cheating on her innocence.

As you know, seeing a woman cry has always been my kryptonite. In simpler terms, it has always been my weak point.

I got on one knee and began to sob pleadingly at her feet.

"please Joke..I know have hurt you alot...but please let me explain...give me a chance...to...to make it right...please...I love you..."

Our emotions got the better of us in that moment. She picked a handkerchief in her silver coloured purse and mopped her face with it. She then stared down at me with teary face before she spoke.

"time for begging has been long overdue...am sorry...I can't...just let me go....please..." She stated all that with a quavering voice while I myself, couldn't just stop crying uncontrollably.

"please....pleeease...Darous or whatever your name is....I was happy without you.... And am still happy now...please don't ruin it for me pleeeease."

"I..I..love you Joke."

"I never hear you say that to me before."

"thats because I was a fool whose brain is too young to comprehend the real concept of love."

"and what makes you think you're still not a fool?"

"cos I came back to you...fools don't do that please.....you're my life Joke...."

After saying all that with a teary eyes and sobbing voice, she was silently quiet and unable to move. And I thought for one second there that I've won her back. But apparently, I was wrong.

She let out a smirky face and stared deeply into the sky before she spoke. "like I said earlier, time for begging is long overdue..."

"please I love..."

"I am happy now...if you truly love me, you'll let me have that...please..." She ended emphatically and begin to walk out of my sight.

I was motionless for quite some moments after she left me.

I didn't realise I was still kneeling down until an elderly woman within the ages of sixty approached me and asked if I was alright.

I didn't even consider the thought of replying her before I quickly got on my feet and began to run in the direction Joke took.

I got to the parking lot, and began to search around for her. I was coming to terms with the fact that she has already left, when I saw her emerge from behind a tree and began heading towards a white G-wagon mercedeez parked at the rearmost section of the parking lane.

Then out of utmost necessity, I hurriedly approached my Lexus 2018 and began following her from an undetectable distance as she drove out of the compound into the road.

I followed her undetectably for 2hours, all the way from Victoria Island down to Ibara Housing Estate there in the suburb of Abeokuta.

She rounded some corners and eventually brought the jeep to a stop infront of the gate of a semi-detached house. I parked my car beside the road, a few distance from where she was waiting for someone to open the gate.

I wanted to get down and approach her but decided against it as it was already getting dark at that moment and I might get into trouble if she decided to humiliate me.

I turned my car around and headed home with the determination to come see her the following day.

All through the night, I took my time to consider how things might play out if I continue to seek Joke out.

'My complicated relationship with her mum still obviously remained unknown to her, otherwise I would have gotten more than just a slap from her.

I still need to know what happened to the pregnancy Doris was carrying before she transferred me to Beatrice? If am not even going to claim the twins, but atleast to see what they look like.
They must be getting close to 3years old by now.

But what if Doris started feeling insecure with my re-appearance? Then I will have to talk to her and let her know that have not come back because of her but rather because of Joke.

Well, for both our sakes, I hope she understands and if she doesn't, I already have a plan to make her concur.

Getting Joke back is the primary target, while seeing my babies is just like a bonus to the primary task.

About Nike, I trust her not to be a problem. That girl, based on past events, have proved to be capable of keeping quiet.

Promptly at 8am the following day, dressed in a basket ball sleeveless round neck and a track trouser, I was already at the gate of her house.

I knocked on it and it was opened shortly afterwards.

"what can I do for you?" An elderly man asked in the yoruba dialect and I told him have come to see the lady of the house.

He called Joke on the inter-com to inform her of a visitor and she appeared brief moments later, claded in a denim jacket, and a moschino blue jean shorts.

"you again?..." Her voice trailed off after she settled her gaze upon me. She stopped in her steps and left some space between us.

"please we need to talk." I said.

"we have nothing to talk about. Didn't I make myself clear enough yesterday?" She glanced at the confused gateman and casted him a look of disappointment.
"Baba, how many times have I told you never to let a stranger set foot in my house without getting permission from me?"

"am sorry madam...please no vex o..." Then he turned to me. "oga please...com dey go...madam don dey vex for me because of you."

I ignored the gateman's attempt to drag me outside and took a step closer to Joke. "please Joke, give me a chance to talk na.."

"Baba...if you don't get this idiot out of here right now...consider yourself out of service from this house!" She declared with a mean expression as her words struck the elderly man in a heavy way.

"yeh! Ah don die! oya...oya...com dey go abeg...gawd no go spoil yah life...no spoil my own...." The gateman pushed me slightly and grab my wrist but I quickly disengage.

"baba wait...let her fire you...I'll hire you right away!" I stated trying to blackmail the elderly man.

"na lie...You no fit." He cried defiantly and tried pushing me again.

"baba, right now...ah don hire you already. How much she dey pay you before?" I asked the man after glancing at Joke, who seems to be really dethered on whats going on.

"what are you trying to do?" Joke asked, glancing to and fro at us.

"he no concern you. Just comot for here abeg!" The man said to me.

"baba, if you don't tell me how much she's paying you, how am I suppose to double your salary when you start working for me?"

"chai... you mean am so?" He asked with a wide expression.

"hun..." I replied.

"chai....na twenty thousand she dey pay me o."

"I will start giving you fifty thousand naira immediately you start working..."

"chisus!...just like that?" He cuts in loudly with a joyful face not minding the daggers Joke was shooting at him with her eyes.

"yes baba...infact, my own gate na remote controller..so you don't have to be stressing yourself anymore." I ended conclusively.

"ah! My own don better...fifty thousand naira job without writing any application?..make ah go pack my loads comot for here o..."

"yes...pack it and wait for me outside please." I discharged the man and returned my attention to Joke, standing before me.

"you have some nerves don't you?..turning my gateman against me?" She asked me and folded her arms below her brests.

"I just want to talk."

"and I already made it clear that, I don't want to talk with you." She fired back.

"but why?...don't you love me anymore?"

"love you? A useless idiot like you? No, I don't love you."

I scoffed."I will be insane to think you don't love me again."

"perhaps, you need to see a therapist." She stated assertively.

TBC

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 12:07am On Feb 10, 2018
Thanx 4 always being here guys.. Few more updates and Countless will officially be over.

Thanx guys

5 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ElPhoche(m): 1:11am On Feb 10, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
Thanx 4 always being here guys.. Few more updates and Countless will officially be over.

Thanx guys
You too much baba. Make I read am sharp sharp.
Omo, see as God butter the security man bread....
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by tomgab(m): 4:58am On Feb 10, 2018
Sometimes ago, I decided not to comment until it becomes extremely necessary to do so. But this update is so captivating that I lost the willpower to restrain my hand from replying.
TBM, something that strike me the most this few weeks is the transition from the streetking-pussylord-son-of-thunder life to the civilized big boy life. And it was just so smooth. Keep it up bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.