Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,142 members, 7,953,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:00 PM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2131959 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by lekkxydinho: 8:06am On Sep 13, 2018
10shuare:
REVIEWS FOR VOICES. IT GOES FOR 3000NAIRA ONLY. CALL OR WHATSAPP ON 08034423482 to order. Delivery is free worldwide.
take ur advertisement elsewhere ogbeni. Make your own thread a popular one like Tbm did and stop dizturbing our peace

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by immacul6(m): 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2018
I Swear To God Almighty Ave Nut Been Comenting Since o But U Deserve A Standing Ovation
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Kirgyakos(m): 6:51pm On Sep 13, 2018
TBM deserves more than just standing ovation......!

How about flying ovation? That is if they is any such stuff....de guy too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by lekkxydinho: 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2018
Kirgyakos:
TBM deserves more than just standing ovation......!

How about flying ovation? That is if they is any such stuff....de guy too much.
the dude too million much. Muah. What if ah tel u say i dey expect in update likyke person wey dey expect jamb result. Tbm updaaaate

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by manuelFORBES(m): 7:04am On Sep 15, 2018
Hapi wknd. Tbm, grace us with . . Upd8
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by immacul6(m): 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2018
Thank God,am Finally Here,men Dis Story Is A Banger,update Oooo
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by HazardMan(m): 6:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
Has TBM Moved to somewhere else? Maybe facebook
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by calmbabadee(m): 10:04am On Sep 17, 2018
The blessed man. Just read through this lovely piece of literature over the last 13 hours.

Kindly drop your account I'd. You deserve some accolades.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by blanquito(m): 2:55pm On Sep 17, 2018
nice work the blessed man,you are truly blessed
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by derezz1: 8:14pm On Sep 19, 2018
Bros TBM u deserve more than accolades,, u made me join NL,, u are so amazing, 4give me for nt commenting all dis while,, i really really appreciate ur efort,keep it up bro, we wait patiently for a new update.. One luv
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by fobiflex(m): 11:42pm On Sep 19, 2018
abeg make we no dy here dy form nice guys when deep down the story don tire everyone of us, abegi the updates too slow and many people has stopped viewing the page, please TBM if you can conclude the story just do that in Ernest cuz you're loosing out on your fans/followers

5 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by icekidmuktar(m): 11:00am On Sep 22, 2018
please my question is! is this one of those gawd forsaken stories that never get completed?

but wait ooo! I swear this writers are just lucky I don't know how to write a story, if not I would have written something fascinating and read it all to my self.

before I use to pity them thinking that something might have happen to them if a story is not updated in a while but now I know say na so-so SHAKARA dey worry them.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Kesscy: 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2018
Like seriously, if something happen to u can’t u jst tell us dan keeping thousand of persns waitin for a month for a story to finish tongue is not funny at all will be checking dis trend every blesseded day jst to see updates yet no avail
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by MichaelBlake40: 12:49pm On Sep 22, 2018
TheBlessedMan shud pls hurry up and end the tori
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by dhesire(m): 3:09pm On Sep 22, 2018
TBM sucks socks, for delay tactics.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Jecdope(m): 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2018
The story Don tire me self
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by anthonie3(m): 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2018
Jecdope:
The story Don tire me self
I swear.. :-
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 1:09pm On Sep 24, 2018
Countless is back
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ftosino(m): 1:25pm On Sep 24, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
Countless is back
hurray, ☺ welcome back sir,
*runs to front seat*
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 1:33pm On Sep 24, 2018
Purposely and appreciatively dedicated to Calmbabadee for the nice cash gift. Brother, you are blessed.

Pfolar, thanks to you too.

141. COUNTLESS.

I was panting heavily like someone who's about to complete the last round of a marathon race. Hence the consequence of what might happen if I stop running for a sec made me summon every last drop of energy within me and continue running towards the direction of the main road that appears to be just a few kilometres away from me.

I dared not try to glance at my pursuer or I might risk getting caught.

"NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED! NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED!! NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED!!!" The voice continued to chant those words to my hearing while I continue running furiously for my dear life.

It took me less than 180secs to get to the main road and I was very sad to find it covered in total darkness and empty of any living things. In simpler Donald-Trumpic terms, the whole place was LIFELESS.

The voice of my pursuer came again as a constant reminder of whats at stake and that gave me no time to think of what to do, but the initial intent of not wanting to get caught pushed me to act subconsciously as I started running very fast towards the forward route of the transverse and quiet road.

With each step I took, I know I have a little time left to get to safety before the remaining percent on the 5000mAH battery of my body runs down totally.

The old buildings on both sides of the road added to the scary look of the dark road. Strange sounds from nowhere will ring out occassionally from nowhere, therefore, further adding more fears to my already-petrified state of mind.

Just when I was starting to welcome the thought that I might not be able to find safety on time, then luck shined on me when I spotted a lively building from the right side of the road. You can guess what I did next.

_

I bowed down my head in deep thoughts. My fingers and toes was shaking nervously as I await what the outcome will be.
She has been in the delievery room since hours ago. Not doctor Harrison, or any of the nurse, or my mum, or her sister have come out since.

The door to the delievery room opened and I quickly rose up from my seat. My mum and Nike emerged from the entrance and I quickly approach them. I saw the look on my mummy's face, its the same as the gloomy one on Nike's face.

"what happen! Mum! Talk to me, what happen to my wife?" I cried out at my mum. She shook her head dejectedly and I wasted no time in seizing Nike up, hoping she would tell me whats going on.

"Nike, tell me please! What happened!" I questioned her but she too showed no intention of ending my inconclusive state of mind.

From the look on their faces, I started adding one and two together. I became a mathematician in that instance. The longitude of the look on Nike's face and the latitude of the one on my mummy's face gave me the neccessary bearing to arrive at the destination of exponential sadness.

"congratulations Mr Darous, your wife has given birth to a bouncing baby boy." The doctor's voice informed from behind and voilla! The sad feeling disappeared quickly and was replaced with excitement and joy.

"doctor, you are a killjoy..." Nike chipped in.

"no am not. He's just lucky today is also my birthday." Doctor Harrison replied with a warm smile.

"but still, you are too quick to bail him out of our prank.." My mum added.

"that prank is too expensive mum, I can't afford it." I replied them and faced the doctor. "how's my wife?"

"she's fine...she's fine. Just resting." He replied nicely.

"and our baby?"

"fine too.." He replied.

"can I see them now?" I asked curiously.

"yea...sure. Just go through that white door..." He instructed and started walking away. I turned to face my Mother and Nike but they were no where to be found. May be they left to buy something. I concluded in my mind.

I entered the white painted room with excitement acting as the fuel behind my steps.

My wife was lying on the bed and I wasted no time in approaching her with the intent of showering her with hugs and kisses.

But unfortunately, when I saw her face, she appeared very weak and dying.

With shockened looks, I grabbed her by the shoulder and began to question her of what happening to her.

"what happened? Whats wrong?" Instead of replying me, she was just staring away from me. Her gaze was focused more behind me. With every breath she took, pain could be felt in it. She then managed to point a finger towards the door and I quickly followed it. What I saw was horrifying.

There stood behind the door, with my new born baby in her hand, was Adedoyin. The woman that rap3d me at the hotel.

I withdraw my grip on my wife's shoulder and stood upright. I started walking towards the strange Adedoyin and stopped when I was few inches away from her.
It was then that I saw the most strangest thing I ever saw.

The woman, or let me kuku say the collection of women in front of me perfectly depicts the fractional images of every woman I ever slept with.

The facial expression was that of Adedoyin and on the forehead was the name 'ADEDOYIN' written.

Her hands were that of Beatrice and also on them was the name 'BEATRICE written.

Her stature and complexion was that of Nike and Lovelyn.
She was stark nak3d and above her pusea area was a name ' DORIS' imprinted.

A name was also written on her brest region. It was the name of the psychopath that tried ruining my wedding but wasn't successful. Unfortunately, she succeeded in souring my marriage. The name 'CHIOMA' was written there.
"your wife is dying.." She said in what seems like a mixture of the voices of all the names written on her body. It sounded incoherent at first but I was able to understand her. She maintained a straight gaze at my face all the whole time I spent surveying her weird appearance.

"and your child will join her soon..." She said again while playing with the hair on my child's head.

"please, Adedoyin...." I tried pleading but I was quickly cut off with what she said next.

"thats the one problem you will never overcome. How can you be sure am truly what you just called me?" She paused and squinted at my face with those big terrifying eyeballs of....of...who? What? What just happened! Oh my Gawd! How did she do that? Chisos! Her eyes just changed o...she no longer has those eyes of Adedoyin! Its now that of...of, ah, that of Beatrice!

"confused? Aren't you?" She questioned again with another squinted look with those hazel eyes of...of... Oh my! Not again! How can she keep doing that! Her eyes just changed to the eyes of that light skinned b!tch that has contributed a larger percentage to the project of destroying my life. 'CHIOMA'.

"comon! Tell me you are prepared for this. Since you are smart, tell me you can smart your way out of what have prepared for you." She produced another look, but this time, it was that of Doris! Doris, the mother of my dying wife. I was still caught in the shock of what she has been doing with her eyes and she wasted no time in snapping me out of it with her next statement.

"answer me!" She thundered and the echo of her voice sent shivers down my spine.

I swallowed hard and decided to play brave. I needed to be courageous. I mustered enough courage and faced her squarely. I decided to use an ideology from the bible where Jesus commanded satan to back away from him.

"Adedoyin, or whatever devil you are, the fact remains that you are already dead and you and I have no forking business together. So you will give me that boy now and leave my family alone. You will then defect back to whichever party of hell you came out from. Now!" I ended authoritatively.

I was expecting my actions to make her comply, but the contrary was the case. She just let out a wicked grin and a dubious smirk. Obviously, my words made no meanings to her. Ordinarily because I had forgotten the most important fact. The fact that, Jesus is the son of God, and I am the son of Thunder. What a silly mistake.

"you are right...." She paused momentarily, but when she continued, her voiced changed to that of only, Adedoyin. "am truly in your past, but the difference between the real me and my body is that I can't be buried. What you did to me can never stay buried. Am past, but you can't get rid of me....since we will be talking of the past, then its only appropriate that we treat the letter P- that starts the word Past, as a case study. Your P-roblem started when I raPed you at the hotel. Your P-enis and my P-ussy came in contact to P-roduce a big P-roblem for you with Beatrice which you planned to solve with the help of Chioma and that led you to the manipulative hands of Doris. Hence, that will lead us to the P-ower of alPhabetical order..."

"what does that mean?" I queried confusedly but she remained silent.

"please!" I reiterated furtherly with a doloured tone.

"think! Think deeply! Even the most littlest details we ignore in our lives can be the only thing standing between us and happiness..." She stressed and returned to playing with my child that was lying awfully quiet in her arms.

Power of alphabetical order? What does she actually mean with that ambiguous statement? Eh?

'Come to think of it, my problem started when A-dedoyin rap3d me at the hotel. I got into the vengeance book of B-eatrice in the process. My intention to extricate myself from the palava led me to C-hioma. The resultant problem made me end up living with D-oris and since then, my life has been a living hell.

"Darous...." My wife's voice snapped me back from my electoral thoughts. I turned quickly to face her and all I could see on her face were inconclusive pains and rigged agonies. "am...dy...ing" She stated weakly.

"please, help me save my wife..." I said turning to the DVD collection of woman in front of me. "she shouldn't be suffering from my mistakes...save her please..." I pleaded sobberly.

She looked up at me and released a crooked grin. "only you can save them both..."

"how?" I asked curiously.
"see those two ampoule on that table?" She directed my gaze with her hand towards the table beside the bed in which my wife was lying.

"yes," I answered after seeing it.

"one of them contains the antidote of your pasts mistakes."

Hearing that, I quickly rushed towards the table and seize up the two bottles. I started examining both, one by one until she added to my confusion with what she said next.
"and the other contains the conti-dote...."

"whats a contidote?" I asked.

"a contidote is the continual effects of all your past mistake. And applying it on your beloved wife will strenghten....." She paused to deliberately put me in suspence.

"strenghten what?" I fired at her impatiently.

She released a mischievious grin. "strenghten your wife's chances of dying. And whatever happens to your wife happens to your child. They are connected through you...."

"but how do I know which is the right ampoule?"

"thats why its called a choice-ful task. Often times in life, we are often confronted with herculean tasks and the choices we make from conquiring them will either add value or de-value the existence of people around us."

"this is serious...." I lamented exasperatedly as I glance at my wife who was starting to develop ragged breath.

"choose wisely cos if you choose otherwisely, whatever happens henceforth will be on your head. Hence the notion 'NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED continues..." she ended with emphasis on the last words.

I released a prepared breath and moved closer to my wife. I placed both ampoule beside her and picked the syringe on the table. I started gesticulating on which one to extract fluid from.

"time is going!" The DVD woman reminded me of whats at stake and the neccessity to apply haste.

This is when I need luck. I starred at the two bottles and they both appeared identical. Nothing printed on it could signify the right one. I checked under each one, hoping to find 'made in china or made in india' underneath as that would gave me a bit hint on which one is original but what was written under it was 'made in you'. That further confused me the more.

Just as I was about giving up, I consulted the gawd of thunder and was very happy when he put ego aside and sent me an idea.

I placed both bottles on the table and started chanting or reciting this song from my childhood.

"burgle bon burgle bon, how many burgle bon do you want? Two, so you are out of the game!" My hand and the chanting ended on the ampoule closer to my wife's bed. Throwing caution or rational thinking into thin air, I opened it and extracted the contents into the syringe. I moved closer to my wife and whispered to her hearing factory that was about to shut down if I don't act fast.

"trust me dear, you'll be fine." with that, I inserted it into the vein in her right hand and waited impatiently, nervously and fidgetingly for the result of the JAMB I just wrote.

Tensed Seconds passed by and nothing happened. But suddenly, she stopped breathing and remained still. My brain was still trying to process what was happening when the voice of the DVD woman came again.

"congratulations Darous, you just killed your wife and child." I turned at her and watched horrendously as she dropped the lifeless body of my child on the floor.

The feeling of pain and agony I was having at that precise moment was too much for my fogged up brain to assimilate. Hence I cried out very loud.

"I killed her! I killed my wife!!!"

"and that, Darous, is what I call Alphabetical problem!" She said mockingly just before I opened my.....

TBC.

Copyright of Darous Emmanuel. A.k.a Theblessedman.

Like my page on Facebook. @Darousmart Library.

17 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by chioma8(f): 3:17pm On Sep 24, 2018
wooow.....The Blessed Man, you got me glued to my phone, you got me speechless, you're indeed talented I appreciate your work, keep it up..............

chai I feel for darous, karma is indeed a bitch, the torturing is too much.......have mercy biko���

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Wheezdohm(m): 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2018
chioma8:
wooow.....The Blessed Man, you got me glued to my phone, you got me speechless, you're indeed talented I appreciate your work, keep it up..............

chai I feel for darous, karma is indeed a bitch, the torturing is too much.......have mercy biko���

so compassionate... I thought girls would support the torture..saying that he deserves it and all
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2018
chioma8:

lolz.... Have mercy ke? Well, lets wait and see how it unfolds.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2018
Wheezdohm:

so compassionate... I thought girls would support the torture..saying that he deserves it and all
exactly my thoughts. But how quicksilver they have proven to be
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yewande1234(f): 7:26pm On Sep 24, 2018
TBM ur are d best... Ur updates are always interesting and mind blowing. Its so hard to predict d next line
Keep it up
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Princehollex(m): 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2018
Thanks for the update bro.....but is taking too much of time before u upload
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Wheezdohm(m): 8:22pm On Sep 24, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
exactly my thoughts. But how quicksilver they have proven to be
I mean....they deserve a feather in the cap... I'd say a 2 week Holiday to Paris for all the girls on this thread..what say you TBM? wink
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:22pm On Sep 24, 2018
Princehollex:
Thanks for the update bro.....but is taking too much of time before u upload
yes bro, and am seriously working on it.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:23pm On Sep 24, 2018
yewande1234:
TBM ur are d best... Ur updates are always interesting and mind blowing. Its so hard to predict d next line
Keep it up
thanx bae. Thanx alot...i app it
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:24pm On Sep 24, 2018
yewande1234:
Keep it up
thanx bae. Thanx alot...i app it.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Wheezdohm(m): 8:24pm On Sep 24, 2018
yewande1234:
Keep it up

I think we should get him a bottle of coke to augment his shangoic brain...what say you miss? smiley
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by chioma8(f): 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2018
[quote author=Wheezdohm post=71489120]

so compassionate... I thought girls would support the torture..saying that he deserves it and all [/quote
Not when it becomes unbearable and frustrating.......which he didn't expect though he got what he deserves but it's too much

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.