Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,685 members, 7,831,125 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2115875 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 7:24pm On May 09, 2017
talk2saintify:
TheBlessedMan undecided undecided
unbanned bro
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by gtin(m): 7:31pm On May 09, 2017
U case go worst pass Jide own lol
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by stephenGee12(m): 7:33pm On May 09, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
unbanned bro

The rate at which den dey ban u. It be like say u go phuck their babe oooo.
I no even trust you sef...m grin grin
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ROYH(m): 7:50pm On May 09, 2017
man shall not escape beating by mere fainting alone but with lot of heavenly made heavy weight blow and thunderbolt slap... with that, man will surely make heaven and face his wrath.....
Theblessedman
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by talk2saintify(m): 8:15pm On May 09, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
unbanned bro

see this mods ooo

na everytime dem dey ban person pesin angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 9:19pm On May 09, 2017
talk2saintify:

see this mods ooo

na everytime dem dey ban person pesin angry angry angry
the tin tire me o. Even to update is scaring me!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Vickiey192(f): 10:42pm On May 09, 2017
Why are they​banning people
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Musampa73(m): 2:34am On May 10, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
unbanned bro

Thanks for the dedication theblessedman, I really love and appreciate that from u.

Happy Birthday in advance to u Bro
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yungeez(m): 7:10am On May 10, 2017
thank God say dem don unban u, i b don carry pla-card dey chant solidarity song 4 seun backyard... i dey hear d sound of birthday bell, abeg tell us d actual date so dat we fit come join u chop d money wen beatrice, adedoyin, joke nd her mum dey give u..
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Damibiz(m): 7:49am On May 10, 2017
Darousmart,as u smart so may ur birthday bring u more smart movement,joy happiness in mind nd body,God protection nd favour,nd most importantly,wishing u what u wish urself.....happy birthday in advance,....no mind me i want to be among za top10 people wishing HBD:-D.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:19am On May 10, 2017
yungeez:
thank God say dem don unban u, i b don carry pla-card dey chant solidarity song 4 seun backyard... i dey hear d sound of birthday bell, abeg tell us d actual date so dat we fit come join u chop d money wen beatrice, adedoyin, joke nd her mum dey give u..
cheesy cheesy funny you bro! Anyway its on Democracy day. May29th. Thanx bro.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:21am On May 10, 2017
Damibiz:
Darousmart,as u smart so may ur birthday bring u more smart movement,joy happiness in mind nd body,God protection nd favour,nd most importantly,wishing u what u wish urself.....happy birthday in advance,....no mind me i want to be among za top10 people wishing HBD:-D.
ah can't stop laughing o! grin grin grin bro, wetin u chop diz mawning? Anyway thanks for the wishes. I would av said Same to you, but dat doesn't work with brthday wishes. Thanx bro. U are mouthed
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:22am On May 10, 2017
Musampa73:

Thanks for the dedication theblessedman, I really love and appreciate that from u.

Happy Birthday in advance to u Bro
thanx bro and Uwlcm
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by manuelFORBES(m): 8:26am On May 10, 2017
You sabi run! Chisos, u no get liver. Jide get liver pas u
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yungeez(m): 8:40am On May 10, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
cheesy cheesy funny you bro! Anyway its on Democracy day. May29th. Thanx bro.
no probs bro, we gat ur back... happy birthday in advance
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by talk2saintify(m): 9:10am On May 10, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
the tin tire me o. Even to update is scaring me!

lol...

SORRY
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Damibiz(m): 10:08am On May 10, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
ah can't stop laughing o! grin grin grin bro, wetin u chop diz mawning? Anyway thanks for the wishes. I would av said Same to you, but dat doesn't work with brthday wishes. Thanx bro. U are mouthed
lol u re welcome
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 10:10am On May 10, 2017
Guys am updating soon, but I pray I dnt get banned again.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Damibiz(m): 10:13am On May 10, 2017
Any spirit of ban,thunder go ----i reserve my comment jst kontinue
TheBlessedMAN:
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Ali1king: 11:30am On May 10, 2017
grin
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Ali1king: 11:30am On May 10, 2017
gringringrin
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by huntsman007(m): 11:55am On May 10, 2017
darous! upon how I take use u make mouth. .... not knowing DAT ur powers are only visible around women.
.. I pity u in Addy .
. what of DAT girl wey jide de pursue from beginning of dis story??
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 1:33pm On May 10, 2017
removed!

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by jibs4lv(m): 8:40pm On May 10, 2017
manuelFORBES:
You sabi run! Chisos, u no get liver. Jide get liver pas u
dnt mind him o jare,wetin im sabi exept d tin between legs under pant,if to sey he can join jide nd face dose pu**y slaves,dey fit overpower dem o instead of dat,fake sango pikin dey find fainting formulae. dat tin pain me eh, anyway, jide too don taste frm d soup wey im cook be dat .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Bashnigga(m): 9:14pm On May 10, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
We dey hear kamkpe.....those mods dn baff.
This ur story deserve nairaland Oscar o cheesy cheesy
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Fijumokesayo(f): 10:27pm On May 10, 2017
Started from the bottom, now I'm here.

TheBlessedMan himself, only valid son of thunder toh gallant. I dey feel you aswear, dis one na great piece.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by manuelFORBES(m): 11:17pm On May 10, 2017
Ladies and gents, theblessedman has been banned again after updating. He told me again at the viewing centre diz 9t wen watching Madrid match. The tin don tire him.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pFolar(f): 11:25pm On May 10, 2017
manuelFORBES:
Ladies and gents, theblessedman has been banned again after updating. He told me again at the viewing centre diz 9t wen watching Madrid match. The tin don tire him.
why aRE theY BannING HiM nAu? TheY ShoULD bE CRediTING HiM FoR PROmotiNG theIR SiTE inSTEAD Of BaNNIng hiM UNecESSArily.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by gtin(m): 8:13am On May 11, 2017
manuelFORBES:
All dis mumu ban don tire person oh
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by FhemmyKW(m): 9:50am On May 11, 2017
The thunder that will fire this mod.s still dey generate power from kanji. I dunno what's their deal with this every day ban.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 1:39pm On May 11, 2017
GUYS have updated since yestday at 1.33pm, but the anti spot banned me and the update. Av been calling and texting Obinnau to help me lift the ban and unhid the update but he wasn't pikin my cal. So please bear with me.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 2:07pm On May 11, 2017
Cc:Seun, obinnau, come and deliver me frm the anti spot o.. Ah beg be4 I handle it d thunder way o

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.