Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,789 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2115938 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Mimienudles(f): 7:25pm On May 12, 2017
ahhhhh
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrinceOFprince(m): 7:48pm On May 12, 2017
Darous don't fvck up o, fvck the sh!t outta her! Choi sweet revenge! TBM weldone. 9ce update
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 7:50pm On May 12, 2017
Damibiz:
Oh shango works in different mistrious ways.....yansh her welllllll before requesting for the wallet.....niceupdate,lemme wait nd see hw it goes
abi o, me self dey wait to see how it goes o! cheesy cheesy
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 7:52pm On May 12, 2017
Adesina12:
Wow!!!the heir of Shangoooooo

Revenge is the name ....Just tear her into pieces...choii grin
pieces? shocked shocked ontop wetin? Chisos!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 7:53pm On May 12, 2017
Ifecoded:
Chaii grin grin
See free pvzzy, I will make sure I fucck the hell outta her even if I have to extend my staying with Mr Lanlate...$a whole month I go dey fucck her dey go
how many hours u fit fvck self? Shior!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 7:55pm On May 12, 2017
huntsman007:
.upon all d wicked grin.. she go still bobo you.
see u soon
chai! This one dey underrate the son of thunder! Take time!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 7:56pm On May 12, 2017
jibs4lv:
"a boul of hot pap and slice bread"

kikikikikikikikikikikikiki kikikikikikiki

wot a deadly food combination,laise almajiri .
na the best food be that bro. Pap and bread! cheesy
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 7:57pm On May 12, 2017
herosakin777:
The holy TheBlessedMAN u are fricking hot I so love this ur story even though am late cause no one called even my boss oga Hadampson that always call me no remember me for this great piece any way am here now sir keep the good work going more grace to u boss and more power to ur konji to offer more service to to pretty women
#Respect
bro! Ah doff my hat o! U are shangoistically mouthed
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TemiGURL(f): 8:10pm On May 12, 2017
Kai! shocked i pity that lady in advance. Darous biko temper justice with mercy! cheesy
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TemiGURL(f): 8:12pm On May 12, 2017
Theblessedman more knowledge to you dear. Weldone
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pFolar(f): 8:17pm On May 12, 2017
HoT PaP aNd bREad cheesy grin grin tHAt gOt mE lAUghINg...reALLY haRD... grin grin I plEAd On HEr beHAlf o

TBm, kwANtinUE iN sPq voICe
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pFolar(f): 8:19pm On May 12, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
thanx my dear. Nice to have people like you on this thread
nEVer MenTION DeaR, jUSt keEP uP THe goOD WorK mY deAR
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:23pm On May 12, 2017
TemiGURL:
Theblessedman more knowledge to you dear. Weldone
baby, thanx dear. Been long since i see your hubby Tgold1 and his men in suit Mrlemuel and Rohy...how are they?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:23pm On May 12, 2017
pFolar:
nEVer MenTION DeaR, jUSt keEP uP THe goOD WorK mY deAR
thanx dear
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by stephenGee12(m): 9:53pm On May 12, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
abi o, me self dey wait to see how it goes o! cheesy cheesy

Dat moment wen u ave finally caught the cause if your problem and u are thinking of wat to do grin
grin
TheblessedMAN wait sef how many hat u get sef. Cos as u dey doff I no wan understand and one more thing dis one wey mod just dey ban u like say tomorrow no dey I dey suspect u ooo
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by talk2saintify(m): 9:54pm On May 12, 2017
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by FhemmyKW(m): 10:09pm On May 12, 2017
jibs4lv:
"a boul of hot pap and slice bread"

kikikikikikikikikikikikiki kikikikikikiki kikikikikikikikikikikikiki kikikikikikiki kikikikikikikikikikikikiki kikikikikikiki

wot a deadly food combination,laise almajiri .
Bros if u try it, ur life will not remain d same especially if there is milk in the pap.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 10:20pm On May 12, 2017
Theblessed man again doing what he knows how to do best. Please have mercy on the little lady please!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Ifecoded(m): 10:26pm On May 12, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
how many hours u fit fvck self? Shior!
Lol.. grin grin
I go stand up when am tired o, I don't even care about the minutes or hours I used.
The AIM is to satisfy both parties.. grin grin
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by manuelFORBES(m): 10:28pm On May 12, 2017
Hot pap and bread... grin What a sweet revenge! cheesy
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pFolar(f): 10:34pm On May 12, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
thanx dear
uwlCM
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Arnoldo(m): 10:39pm On May 12, 2017
Weldone
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by meneski(m): 10:50pm On May 12, 2017
let me cum and be going
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 11:05pm On May 12, 2017
meneski:
let me cum and be going
quite funny grin
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by herosakin777(m): 11:28pm On May 12, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
bro! Ah doff my hat o! U are shangoistically mouthed
na me suppose doff cap for... I carry yansh for u self cause u too much no strong man like holy TheBlessedMAN ur story better than the best but blessed not connect me with shango o..... Na ur own be that I no wan thunder or fire
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:28am On May 13, 2017
herosakin777:
na me suppose doff cap for... I carry yansh for u self cause u too much no strong man like holy TheBlessedMAN ur story better than the best but blessed not connect me with shango o..... Na ur own be that I no wan thunder or fire
lolz! cheesy notin do u ma bro
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Cyberrex(m): 9:32am On May 13, 2017
karma is a sexy bi*ch with a phat arss and oval face
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Hadampson(m): 9:36am On May 13, 2017
herosakin777:
The holy TheBlessedMAN u are fricking hot I so love this ur story even though am late cause no one called even my boss oga Hadampson that always call me no remember me for this great piece any way am here now sir keep the good work going more grace to u boss and more power to ur konji to offer more service to to pretty women
#Respect
sadsadsad

Chai how can i forget my real OGs of life. Abeg no vex
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by jibs4lv(m): 9:52am On May 13, 2017
FhemmyKW:
Bros if u try it, ur life will not remain d same especially if there is milk in the pap.
actualy it isn't bro
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by herosakin777(m): 11:19am On May 13, 2017
Hadampson:
sadsadsad

Chai how can i forget my real OGs of life. Abeg no vex
No problem bro I know u always do I understand u came late too respect to u sir
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yungeez(m): 2:47pm On May 13, 2017
hahahahaha... karma is rili a bit*ch, d bush meat don catch d hunter, d slayer is abt to b slayed... bt anyway darous jst 4give nd 4get...let d lord fight ur battle
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ChizzyMaris(f): 3:46pm On May 13, 2017
Wow wow wow. Well-done TheBlessedMan. Ride on.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.