Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,798 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:31 PM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2120126 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yungeez(m): 4:18pm On May 13, 2017
ChizzyMaris:
Wow wow wow. Well-done TheBlessedMan. Ride on.
Or Ride Her
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by talk2saintify(m): 4:20pm On May 13, 2017
Wish me Luck Am HAving MA EXAMS ON MONDAY

embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TemiGURL(f): 7:54pm On May 13, 2017
TBM update pls
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TemiGURL(f): 7:54pm On May 13, 2017
talk2saintify:
Wish me Luck Am HAving MA EXAMS ON MONDAY

embarassed embarassed embarassed
gud luck to you
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TemiGURL(f): 7:56pm On May 13, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
baby, thanx dear. Been long since i see your hubby Tgold1 and his men in suit Mrlemuel and Rohy...how are they?
don't mind that lazy hubby of mine. grin tongue
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by stephenGee12(m): 8:11pm On May 13, 2017
TemiGURL:
don't mind that lazy hubby of mine. grin tongue

shey na for dat bed play he dey lazy tongue grin
I talk am. Theblessedman shey I no talk am
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:24pm On May 13, 2017
Hadampson:

Who am i sawingringrin
Sammy loko, hw una dey? i don ask of u from almost everybody. Infact, gimme ya digit so that i can bell yo anytime u're away

lmao

08*****

bros i hail again o

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by cyber5(m): 9:11pm On May 13, 2017
Eish

i don miss oooo
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Hadampson(m): 9:52pm On May 13, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

lmao
bros i hail again o
Okay, i will give u a call

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Hadampson(m): 10:14pm On May 13, 2017
herosakin777:
No problem bro I know u always do I understand u came late too respect to u sir
Thanks for ur understanding. May Shango olukoso bless u shangoicallygrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Adesina12: 10:29pm On May 13, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

lmao

bros i hail again o

Sammy paddy mi welcome back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 10:38pm On May 13, 2017
Guys sorry for not updating. My new phone developed some faults and I just got it bak frm the engineer this 9t. Updating soon. Thanx
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Adesina12: 10:43pm On May 13, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
Guys sorry for not updating. My new phone developed some faults and I just got it bak frm the engineer this 9t. Updating soon. Thanx

Alright waiting
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by kingofcasting(m): 11:37pm On May 13, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:

From what have seen in the sitting room so far, i was able to guess the financial status of their parents. They are moderately rich.

I keep on thinking of what will happen if Joke turns out to be an agent of Ugliness, should i pretend as if am ok with her appearance and server all ties with her once i get home? Or should i just play along? Atleast if not for anything, but for her parents status.

After what seems like 20mins, i was starting to get suspicious of everything. Number one, why won't she use her picture as profile picture on Fb instead of wordy pics?
Number two, why can't she receive me at the gate herself?
Number three, whats taking her so long to show up? I was already getting pissed and decided to wait for five more minutes.

"Hi". A very nice voice called me out of my thoughts. I quickly looked towards the direction and what i saw was....really, it really broke my heart into a thousand pieces.

Behold Joke, the lady that have earned the last four weeks of my attention on a Wheelchair. Beauty runs across her round face, her petite body sitting beautifully on the wheelchair, her legs were there,but i don't know why she can't walk. From her belly button region upwards, she is arguably much more beautiful than her sister, but the only thing that could have made her standout proudly among her peers are missing.

"Hi.....there". I replied slowly with a placcid smile, not wanting to show my disapointment.

"am sorry for keeping you waiting. I was having a difficult time trying to get here". Ofcos, you will.. I thought.

"It is alright, i was even begining to think maybe Gawd doesn't want to allow one of his angels to see me, you would have met me on my knees if you didn't show up the time you did.". I watched her blush a bit before i extended my hand for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you Joke".

"same here". She reciprocated the gesture. She wheeled herself to the single sitter sofa opposite me and asked her sister that just brought in two glass cups of fruit juice to help her get on the sofa after she handed me my drinks.

"easy there, pls, can i help?". I inquired.

"nope. You don't have to. I can handle her, just enjoy your drinks". Her sister replied softly.

"You know, you didn't tell me your name".

"Me?" her sister asked, turning around and aiming her index finger at her chest with a questioning look on her face.

"Yes na, or i no fit know your name?".

"ofcos you can, am sorry". She replied

"U just led me here without introducing urself to me,.....".

"don't mind my little sister,". Joke interrupts. "she's just been preoccupied lately". She concluded.

"oh that.. Let me guess.. Arsenal spoilt her ticket.?"

"oh no..(laughing), I don't play bet atall, not after our houseboy ran away after loosing all the money Mummy gave him to enrol himself at a tuition center on...Virtuality..".

"it is Virtual, not virtuality, and i wil also run away, if it were me too".

"ok, but do you also play bet? Or how do you know about it?" Joke queried. Why would she want to know that? Its not as if am going to continue this complicated relationship once am out of here. But i decided to be fair to her so i answered.

"nope, i don't play bet, i also witnessed what it can do to someone, after a certain friend of mine, collected a microfinance loan, and he stupidily took everything to the betting house, he was taking to the mental hospital in ropes two days later".

"oh....thats a very tragic one..". Joke said. Time to stop playing hide and seek. Lets get straight to the point. I thought.

"when will your parents be back?." i directed that to the two of them.

"dad is on a business trip and mum will be back any moment from five". Said the younger sister. I checked the time and it was almost five already. I saw the need to quickly say my goodbyes before their Mum comes back and start asking me relationship questions .

"ok guys.. Its been fun with you and as much as i would have loved to stay and hangout with you till Jesus comes, am sorry i have to go". I stopped to see their reactions, and getting none, i continued." i have a match at 5.30 and its very important i get their on time..."

"Wow..do you play football?".asked the younger sister.

"Hmmmm...yes.. I play football".

"ok. Just be safe. When next are you coming to see me? So that we can discuss fully, you know, we haven't talk about us yet". Joke asked what seems like a dumb question to me. What kind of person does she think i am? Am too young to get tied down to one...sorry to say, disabled beauty.

"i can't tell, but i will get in touch." i gave them both a handshake and made for the door.

"maybe i should come and know your place tomorrow". I instantly turned back to know who just spoke.. Guess who... Joke.

"no.. You don't have to bother yourself". I replied and made for the door.

"what if i come instead? In her stead to your place?".the younger sister inquired. Guess my reply..

T.b.c.

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 5:31am On May 14, 2017
Happy sunday guys.

For most of you(like huntsman777) that doesn't know, am still narrating the events that took place between the day I first went to Joke's house and the day Jide got slapped by the lady we saw at the eatery. Its like a prologue.

Remember it was the day I was expecting Nike's visit, and was cooking spagheti when I began the narration.
These were the events between the 7months. Thanks for reading.

70.COUNTLESS

After commending karma for a job excellently done, I exchange contacts with it and we became friends

What Shango would have failed to do in 3years to come, karma does it in just 3days. Thumbs up to karma for being a silent sweet b!tch

I teetered towards the bed and stopped when I nearly fell on it. The alcohol in my system isn't helping matters atall as I struggled to stay firmly on my feet but thank gawd it wasn't interrupting with my brain

"who do we have here if not the thiefering b!tch herself!" I said with a terse tone

Favour rose up from the bed, claded only in a tawny bikini top and pants, and took a long stare into my eyes. Probably trying to remember where she knew my face

"whats up with the acts? Wanna pretend you don't remember your last victim? Eh?".
She smiled placcidly and sat down on the edge of the bed

"whats with the smile b!tch? See Favour" I stated hitting my left palm with my right fist. "Your smiling days are over cos am here for my wallet and money, and am collecting it now!" I barked at her with my tanked up voice

"please calm down Roberto Darous... anger wont solve...."

"anger wont solve it? Eh? but my calmness gave you the boldness to strip me of my wallet and left me stranded What do you take me for? A fool!" I snarled bending down and also trying to subdue the urge to slap sanity into her Shakiralistic face

"please am sorry....." She pleaded with a smarmy look

I gave her a sullen smile and chuckle demurely
"sorry?...tell that to the lady I slapped thinking it was you, or to my friend that fainted while getting the beat of his life through the incident."

I paused and drag the plastic chair beside the hanger to myself and settled in it.
"look here Favour or what ever you call yourself, the only way am not going to kill you right now is if I get my wallet with everything intact...or else you better dial your ancestors and tell them to prepare a comfy place for you in hell".

She adjusted her body so her cleavage was now torturing my brain

I manage to put my mind that was starting to run away in check as I expect her to talk

"please listen to me, and don't be annoyed, I didn't mean to hurt you, but please, see this picture." She dipped her hand inside one corner of the bed, brought out a pics, and handed it over to me. A beautiful young girl was smiling in it. "thats my daughter, she's 8years old...."

"wait," I cut in still holding the pics. "if this is your feeble attempts to garner my sympathy and strike me when am less vulnerable?....you'd better have a plan B, cos am not buying any of it if it doesn't end with my money."

"am not trying anything, just please hear me out..." I studied her face for a while and beckoned her to continue when I saw sincerity in it.
"Her name is Amy, she's presently at U.C.H in Ibadan on a life support machine..." She sniffed trying to stop the tears that were starting to form in her eyes

I started to feel so emotional seeing the tears in her beautiful eyes. She wiped the tears with a tissue paper sat properly

"whats she suffering from? I mean Amy, your daughter" I manage to ask

"erm...erm...brest cancer, the doctor says they need to do surgery on her and we must provide five hundred thousand naira before they could do anything."

The remaining part of my brain that still functions very well quickly urged me to access her statement very well but I ignored when my eyes regained its focus on her ripe and tempting cleavage

"thats why am doing this job and also why I had to.....steal....your wallet." She stuttered and readjusted her bikini strap making her cleavage to be much more enticing

"hmmm....I understand your plight Favour...but that still doesn't explain why you couldn't confide in me and explain to me inside the car instead of stealing from....."

'Hello, how you doing, my angel my one and only, the only one girl am missing, wey dey bring me joy and blessing'. The tone of P'square that I assigned for Joke interrupted me. I ignored it and put the phone on silent mode

"like I was saying, instead of stealing from me and leaving me totally stranded...." The memory of the ordeal of that day flashed into my mind and I let out a cussing moan "gawd you humiliated me that day, what if I had no other means to bail myself out? Only gawd knows where I'd be right now." I lamented

"wouldn't you have done the same thing or more than that if she was your daughter and you were in my shoes?"

She questioned with a doloured voice but I remain quietly confused on what to do

"its like you're still angry at me. Well since I don't have your money here, let me pay with the only currency I have." She rose up and disrobe her bikini, standing stark nak3d infront of me with her bald pvssy inches away from my lips

I bent my head down and consulted my brain for a few minutes on what to do but I couldn't come up with anything meaningful. Her pvssy heat must have fried my brain. I thought.

Vengeance or Mercy? Guys have your say

TBC

18 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Wapapod(m): 6:51am On May 14, 2017
VENGEANCE!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 6:59am On May 14, 2017
Wapapod:
VENGEANCE!
cheesy Today na sunday o
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Damibiz(m): 7:03am On May 14, 2017
Vengance first...what,no way, that bitch is only trying to play u for za second time...vengance them Ronaldo or Messi will come later.....hala madrid,gat another final today against Sevilla,nice work
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Jambo6630: 7:05am On May 14, 2017
Sango descendant abi wetin you dey call you dey call yourself? You're actually dumber than I thought! 8 year old with breast cancer?! I laff in my mother tongue!

OP, abeg your updates don dey delay too much now o!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by xaviercasmir(m): 7:11am On May 14, 2017
undecided an eight year old with a breast cancer? Bros pls consult shango or karma for an answer.
Nice update bro.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yungeez(m): 7:47am On May 14, 2017
i dnt kno wat u r going to do, bt as far as its going to end up wit u destorying dat pvssy, its okay by me.
temper vengence wit mercy.
happy sunday guys
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:51am On May 14, 2017
Adesina12:

Sammy paddy mi welcome back

thank you o

hows the car business going

nice update theblessedman
though i think you should edit that episode

8 years old with breast cancer?

Its more like 8 years old with breast seed cancer cheesy cheesy

i say vengeance
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrinceFaFem(m): 9:22am On May 14, 2017
Son of Shango he be like say ur brain dey on MUTE
Bleeping no dey tire u ni
consult your Madrid conscience o he be like say that one na Auto update e dey...
if only you will follow it ni sha...

sweet story
i love it even though you are teaching me how to be corrupt .....

Weldone bro.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by jibs4lv(m): 9:39am On May 14, 2017
more reason why i hate most of nl mods,eyeservice is dia 3rd name,i cant just imagine a 8pages story on fp,dis story nw on 84 stil nt on parmnt site .

btw,hw can 8yrs old v bues canser anyway, i ll vote vengnce too and let her centralbank sufa d kuancikuenc.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by kingofcasting(m): 10:43am On May 14, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
Happy sunday guys.

For most of you(like huntsman777) that doesn't know, am still narrating the events that took place between the day I first went to Joke's house and the day Jide got slapped by the lady we saw at the eatery. Its like a prologue.

Remember it was the day I was expecting Nike's visit, and was cooking spagheti when I began the narration.
These were the events between the 7months. Thanks for reading.

70.COUNTLESS

After commending karma for a job excellently done, I exchange contacts with it and we became friends

What Shango would have failed to do in 3years to come, karma does it in just 3days. Thumbs up to karma for being a silent sweet b!tch

I teetered towards the bed and stopped when I nearly fell on it. The alcohol in my system isn't helping matters atall as I struggled to stay firmly on my feet but thank gawd it wasn't interrupting with my brain

"who do we have here if not the thiefering b!tch herself!" I said with a terse tone

Favour rose up from the bed, claded only in a tawny bikini top and pants, and took a long stare into my eyes. Probably trying to remember where she knew my face

"whats up with the acts? Wanna pretend you don't remember your last victim? Eh?".
She smiled placcidly and sat down on the edge of the bed

"whats with the smile b!tch? See Favour" I stated hitting my left palm with my right fist. "Your smiling days are over cos am here for my wallet and money, and am collecting it now!" I barked at her with my tanked up voice

"please calm down Roberto Darous... anger wont solve...."

"anger wont solve it? Eh? but my calmness gave you the boldness to strip me of my wallet and left me stranded What do you take me for? A fool!" I snarled bending down and also trying to subdue the urge to slap sanity into her Shakiralistic face

"please am sorry....." She pleaded with a smarmy look

I gave her a sullen smile and chuckle demurely
"sorry?...tell that to the lady I slapped thinking it was you, or to my friend that fainted while getting the beat of his life through the incident."

I paused and drag the plastic chair beside the hanger to myself and settled in it.
"look here Favour or what ever you call yourself, the only way am not going to kill you right now is if I get my wallet with everything intact...or else you better dial your ancestors and tell them to prepare a comfy place for you in hell".

She adjusted her body so her cleavage was now torturing my brain

I manage to put my mind that was starting to run away in check as I expect her to talk

"please listen to me, and don't be annoyed, I didn't mean to hurt you, but please, see this picture." She dipped her hand inside one corner of the bed, brought out a pics, and handed it over to me. A beautiful young girl was smiling in it. "thats my daughter, she's 8years old...."

"wait," I cut in still holding the pics. "if this is your feeble attempts to garner my sympathy and strike me when am less vulnerable?....you'd better have a plan B, cos am not buying any of it if it doesn't end with my money."

"am not trying anything, just please hear me out..." I studied her face for a while and beckoned her to continue when I saw sincerity in it.
"Her name is Amy, she's presently at U.C.H in Ibadan on a life support machine..." She sniffed trying to stop the tears that were starting to form in her eyes

I started to feel so emotional seeing the tears in her beautiful eyes. She wiped the tears with a tissue paper sat properly

"whats she suffering from? I mean Amy, your daughter" I manage to ask

"erm...erm...brest cancer, the doctor says they need to do surgery on her and we must provide five hundred thousand naira before they could do anything."

The remaining part of my brain that still functions very well quickly urged me to access her statement very well but I ignored when my eyes regained its focus on her ripe and tempting cleavage

"thats why am doing this job and also why I had to.....steal....your wallet." She stuttered and readjusted her bikini strap making her cleavage to be much more enticing

"hmmm....I understand your plight Favour...but that still doesn't explain why you couldn't confide in me and explain to me inside the car instead of stealing from....."

'Hello, how you doing, my angel my one and only, the only one girl am missing, wey dey bring me joy and blessing'. The tone of P'square that I assigned for Joke interrupted me. I ignored it and put the phone on silent mode

"like I was saying, instead of stealing from me and leaving me totally stranded...." The memory of the ordeal of that day flashed into my mind and I let out a cussing moan "gawd you humiliated me that day, what if I had no other means to bail myself out? Only gawd knows where I'd be right now." I lamented

"wouldn't you have done the same thing or more than that if she was your daughter and you were in my shoes?"

She questioned with a doloured voice but I remain quietly confused on what to do

"its like you're still angry at me. Well since I don't have your money here, let me pay with the only currency I have." She rose up and disrobe her bikini, standing stark nak3d infront of me with her bald pvssy inches away from my lips

I bent my head down and consulted my brain for a few minutes on what to do but I couldn't come up with anything meaningful. Her pvssy heat must have fried my brain. I thought.

Vengeance or Mercy? Guys have your say

TBC

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 11:39am On May 14, 2017
Damibiz:
Vengance first...what,no way, that bitch is only trying to play u for za second time...vengance them Ronaldo or Messi will come later.....hala madrid,gat another final today against Sevilla,nice work
hala madrid! cheesy cheesy happy sunday
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 11:40am On May 14, 2017
Jambo6630:

OP, abeg your updates don dey delay too much now o!
bro abeg no vex... Ah go change
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 11:41am On May 14, 2017
xaviercasmir:
undecided an eight year old with a breast cancer? Bros pls consult shango or karma for an answer.
Nice update bro.
lolz! U are apparastically mouthed
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 11:56am On May 14, 2017
yungeez:
i dnt kno wat u r going to do, bt as far as its going to end up wit u destorying dat pvssy, its okay by me.
temper vengence wit mercy.
happy sunday guys
same to u bro. Lets fold our arms as the next update unfolds.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 11:57am On May 14, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
[s]
thank you o
hows the car business going[/s]

nice update theblessedman though i think you should edit that episode
8 years old with breast cancer?
Its more like 8 years old with breast seed cancer cheesy cheesy
i say vengeance
edit ke? Na wetin Favour talk be dat o...no edit bro..thanx 4 d comp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 11:59am On May 14, 2017
PrinceFaFem:
Son of Shango he be like say ur brain dey on MUTE
Bleeping no dey tire u ni
consult your Madrid conscience o he be like say that one na Auto update e dey...
if only you will follow it ni sha...

sweet story
i love it even though you are teaching me how to be corrupt .....

Weldone bro.
taar! Abeg no let EFCC catch me with that kuwaruption claim o cheesy notin do u bro

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 12:00pm On May 14, 2017
jibs4lv:
more reason why i hate most of nl mods,eyeservice is dia 3rd name,i cant just imagine a 8pages story on fp,dis story nw on 84 stil nt on parmnt site .

btw,hw can 8yrs old v bues canser anyway, i ll vote vengnce too and let her centralbank sufa d kuancikuenc.
team vengeance! U are mouthed...no p

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.