Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,221 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) (29591 Views)

Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) / Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos / Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by BLoomfrancs(m): 3:50am On Mar 23, 2017
jjbest123:
We Are Not Going To Any Separate Tents, We Will Be

Akpu amu.
Onye iberibe ya na-enweghi ngwota.
Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by OSCAMO: 5:53am On Mar 23, 2017
spafu:

Forget about your profile, an Igbo person will not say what you put up there, except if you fall into the number of "my Mama say I be Igbo". I am from Edo state, born and bred in Kaduna, visited up to 30 states, I can say that I am more Igbo than you. The Fulanis that have being killing other Nigerians, they are from Jupitar right? You must have heard of The Matatsine killings in Kano, Kafancha riot in Kaduna, Zango Kataf riots in Kaduna, Ife-Modakeke crises in Osun, Jos riots in Plateau, Kano Killings in Kano, Sharia riot in Kaduna, Miss World riot in Kaduna, Boko Haram insurgency in several states, Fulani herdsmen killings in Plateau, Benue, Kaduna, Abia, Enugu, Delta states and others, how many have the Igbos be going about to kill others or themselves. I only refrain from calling you names because, that would make me look crying more than the bereaved. I support any section of the country that wants out because Nigeria is a failed system. After the recent skirmish between the Hausas and their Yoruba friend in Ife, I heard that a traditional ruler was arrested did that ever happened in the North? Well, you and your afonjas friends can be slaves to the Gambaris, but where I am from, we don't accept servitude to anybody, go and read about the first white men that came to the land of my root.

I have never seen a black African ethnic group enslaved intellectually like the igbos. They refuse to acknowledge that they are Igbos. Always claiming to be something they are not. Claiming to be Jews but worshipping Jesus. Ever heard of bight of Biafra? Your people have been slaves to white people for ages1

1 Like

Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by ijobafatty: 10:07am On Mar 23, 2017
Na dis woman they with nnamdi kanu in the hotel room when he was arrested..see as concubine they cry pass wife.............,..nnamdi you are our sacrife to cleanse Nigeria you must die there..so as your people wishing buhari dead...gullible and stupid set of people....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 23, 2017
Justiceleague1:

"..FAITH will be SEAL...." chai!!! What a disgrace..no wonder u wanna use 2001 waec to apply for 2017 jamb...baba nepa bill dem lolss grin grin
and wailing continues.
Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by laudate: 11:59am On Mar 23, 2017
spafu:
This is one of our biggest problem in Africa, our inability to use our brains intelligently!!! You read where I said I visited up to 30 states, which of course will have Southeastern states in that number, and by inference conversant with those places, and I had also submitted that the chap in question was not Igbo and that if by any chance he was, then he would most likely fall into those who don't know there place of origin but only learnt from their mother that they are from so, so and so. So can you expect such a person to know Igbo compare to me who had visited Okigwe, Orifite, Ihiala, Dinukofia etc? Use your brain nah, am I not more Igbo than him, if I know his origin more than him?
And then you asked if the Igbos will have to move out with their assets, are there no Cameroonians, Chadian, Ghanaians and Togolese in present Nigeria? I seriously implore you to use your head.

And I sincerely implore you to use your own brains, too! angry You claim to be more Igbo than him, simply because he does not agree with your views??! shocked The fact that you visited Okigwe, Oraifite, Ihiala, Dunukofia etc., does not give you the right to claim to be more Igbo than he is, simply because you disagree on a particular point! Everyone cannot share the same perspective on an issue. We are all created differently. Get real, please. undecided
Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by laudate: 12:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
SouthEast001:
. look at ur triangular head, typical of a yorubastard from ogbomosho.may ogwugwu kill you and whatever you stand for.misery will never depart ur households SouthEast001. onye oshi
SouthEast001:
. he said he is from Edo state and you should live with that dolt.can you proudly tell us where you come from you bastard? shameless ogbomosho fraudster

Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by laudate: 12:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
SouthEast001:
. ogbomosho bastard with a drunkard parents. SouthEast001 you are a cursed soul and you will die soon.iddiott

Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by Tequilah: 2:31pm On Apr 13, 2017
kjhova:
Dear friend,

I did not twist your words and I normally wouldn't do such a thing. "Igbo nation" is my own assertion of the most uncontroversial and simplest definition of what Biafra is. Those other definitions of a dream future Biafra that is multi ethnic is at best very arguable.

I myself am Edo and to my best evaluation of my LGA, almost everyone there will never aspire to be Biafran citizens unless coerced at gun point. The havoc and rapes committed by Biafran invaders of the Mid West in 1967 is still very fresh in family memories so a Biafran map with thoughts of Edo in it is dead on arrival. Believe it or not, to the peril of your Biafran dreams, this same anti Biafran feeling isn't scarce among Ijaws, Itsekiris and many of the other Niger Delta communities. Thus all these futuristic Biafran maps with multiple ethnicities under Igbo domination is a most dangerous proposition to the pet project called Biafra. It will never happen and my own people will fight to our wit's end should anyone attempt to prank us with such. This much I have heard my father and uncles declare during family reunions and this much I believe to be true for most of us in my community.

We are Edos and we ran an empire when Nri Was a sleepy village. Been Biafran amounts to a step down for our socio-cultural advancement.

Wow!! shocked You took the words right out of my mouth, bro'
Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by Olu317(m): 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
destinysaid:
nah, I'm nt all in for NG, I won't lie and say I'm a patriotic citizen, I'm just me, watching on the sidelines, if Biafra is to come, then it should u der the right circumstance and mindset, right now all cards are still on the table, mind you a country is not a family gathering, it is not any easy thing to split a country apart, especially under unresolved terms, both side will quickly spiral into full blown warfare, the north Korea and south Korea example comes to mind, both sides keep hostility and unnecessary tension. Sudan &south Sudan.
Ukraine & Russia.

Its all a recurring theme,
If Biafra is to come, then let it be under a clearly guided and peaceful term not, protest and warfare. That is what I stand for, a leader like KANU(sorry to ruffle some ego's) will only lead the east to war again NG, trades breakdown, and what do we get?
More suffering.

Sorry bout the ife stuff, guess I didn't see it well.
Nigeria's can't be south Sudan against North or Ukraine vs Russia. Nigerians are so divided that a TIV, man doesn't want to see Fulani herdsmen in their villages, or is it the South Kaduna people? South East? Yoruba? Ijaw? etcThe only saving grace for these Oligarchy is for them to accept restructuring or end up where they least expect. Nigerians of southern stocks are very rich in diaspora and have connection. These local champion are just making mockery of themselves. Why on earth do you think Britain high commission came out to speak? They are seeing the hand writing on the wall. And there is nothing they can do about it such happen. It will just be the late professor said, Chinua Achebe, When the center cannot hold, things fall apart .
Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by inkon: 8:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
jjbest123:
I Don't Want To Reply All The Stupid Mentions Because To Me You All Are Making Noise, But The Reason I Replied You Is To Tell You This "Kwusi Ime Ka Anuohia Na Enweghi Ako Na Uche" (Stop Acting Like A Bush Animal Which Has No Sense) Is Edo An Igbo Speaking Tribe The Answer No! Am Proudly Igbo And That Does'nt Mean I Will Support Tribalism War, Am Above That. Let Peace Reign! Together As One!

Mr. man, you are already a disgrace. Stop making it worse.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje / Nigerian Government Declares Tuesday Public Holiday / Crowd Hailing Fayose At The Commissioning Of Ikere-Ekiti Township Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.