Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Girls Why Are You Like This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Why Are You Like This? (2797 Views)

GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] / Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? / Ibadan Girls Why? I Asked For A Pic And She Sent Me This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Why Are You Like This? by Jadoskii(m): 10:59am On Mar 22, 2017
Lmao.....

Re: Girls Why Are You Like This? by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 22, 2017
Naughtytboy:
There is this girl i really love, so we started talking it even got to the extent she demanded a phone because the one she was using developed a fault. Out of love i got her phone, just last night she told me i am too perfect for her that she doesn't deserve me, that she's too bad to be good.. Please what should i do

she just gave u an advice u better vamus with the speed of light

there is no advice u can get here. many will say u shud talk with her mak her see ur gud part, well its not wrong but everybody has his or her own free will not even ur love for her will compel ha to do ur bindings, if a woman tells u she is bad for u brother its true even she can't help herself and she has seen ur future she won't wanna destroy it, if u wanna help her trow away ur feelings be her best friend with no string attached. but brother walk away
Re: Girls Why Are You Like This? by Naughtytboy: 11:14am On Mar 22, 2017
askibee:

she just gave u an advice u better vamus with the speed of light

there is no advice u can get here. many will say u shud talk with her mak her see ur gud part, well its not wrong but everybody has his or her own free will not even ur love for her will compel ha to do ur bindings, if a woman tells u she is bad for u brother its true even she can't help herself and she has seen ur future she won't wanna destroy it, if u wanna help her trow away ur feelings be her best friend with no string attached. but brother walk away
Yea this so tru
Re: Girls Why Are You Like This? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
Fernandowski:
how many fuckiiing accounts?!?!?!
Re: Girls Why Are You Like This? by biz2get(m): 1:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
Bro, I don't normally do this buh...

Find a way and collect your phone back from that ungrateful fuul...

I am sure your pained after she has manipulated you.. Show her your A Game... By collecting your phone back..

There's no nice man for a b!tbh..

Do you know what she will be telling her friends? That one (maga, friendzoneboy, oloshi, oshofri boy) bought the phone for her...
And his thinking she likes him..

Bro, don't ever make a mistake to impress a lady bcus that's what you just did..

You have to be sure where you stand in a girl's life first.. Before you start spending anything above 3k..

So for now I advise you to collect back that phone.
Re: Girls Why Are You Like This? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
biz2get:
Bro, I don't normally do this buh...

Find a way and collect your phone back from that ungrateful fuul...

I am sure your pained after she has manipulated you.. Show her your A Game... By collecting your phone back..

There's no nice man for a b!tbh..

Do you know what she will be telling her friends? That one (maga, friendzoneboy, oloshi, oshofri boy) bought the phone for her...
And his thinking she likes him..

Bro, don't ever make a mistake to impress a lady bcus that's what you just did..

You have to be sure where you stand in a girl's life first.. Before you start spending anything above 3k..

So for now I advise you to collect back that phone.

The girl is hungry. Even the boy fucking_ her can't buy her a phone. The OP should leave the phone, make she day go.

Small things like this bring eternal curses on people and funny they don't know. Make she go. She's a curse to womenfolk
Re: Girls Why Are You Like This? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
she don get wetin she want u frm u grin..phone...mission accomplished .that babe is a smooth operator grin
Re: Girls Why Are You Like This? by Naughtytboy: 1:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
gimakon:

The girl is hungry. Even the boy fucking_ her can't buy her a phone. The OP should leave the phone, make she day go.

Small things like this bring eternal curses on people and funny they don't know. Make she go. She's a curse to womenfolk
funny
Re: Girls Why Are You Like This? by kygo(m): 1:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
grin
that was how one told me I was too nice last year...me wey just dey play good by for the punny
Re: Girls Why Are You Like This? by biz2get(m): 1:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
gimakon:

At bolded, WRONG!! There's a billion Ways to get back that phone if the OP knows his Game. And he should get it back. Let the b!tch be in misery who cares.

There's no curse that will follow the girl or the guy.

The op was trying to impress her that his man enough for her after she was manipulating him thinking she's giving him green light and he went to buy phone claiming to love her.. When they haven't even started dating..

OP, I am talking from experience.
Re: Girls Why Are You Like This? by Naughtytboy: 2:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
biz2get:

At bolded, WRONG!! There's a billion Ways to get back that phone if the OP knows his Game. And he should get it back. Let the b!tch be in misery who cares.

There's no curse that will follow the girl or the guy.

The op was trying to impress her that his man enough for her after she was manipulating him thinking she's giving him green light and he went to buy phone claiming to love her.. When they haven't even started dating..

OP, I am talking from experience.
was trying to help not impress
Re: Girls Why Are You Like This? by biz2get(m): 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
Naughtytboy:
was trying to help not impress

If you were trying to help, you won't come here asking us what you should do.
Re: Girls Why Are You Like This? by Naughtytboy: 3:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
biz2get:

If you were trying to help, you won't come here asking us what you should do.
i wanna date her i love her. Can't one help a girl he loves?
Re: Girls Why Are You Like This? by hotice20: 3:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
Naughtytboy:
There is this girl i really love, so we started talking it even got to the extent she demanded a phone because the one she was using developed a fault. Out of love i got her phone, just last night she told me i am too perfect for her that she doesn't deserve me, that she's too bad to be good.. Please what should i do

You are the perfect example of a nice guy, and that's a BIG turn off for women. I advise you dust your ass and move on. And more importantly, you need to learn this whole dating thing, please!

Good luck next time.
Re: Girls Why Are You Like This? by Naughtytboy: 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
hotice20:

You are the perfect example of a nice guy, and that's a BIG turn off for women. I advise you dust your ass and move on. And more importantly, you need to learn this whole dating thing, please!

Good luck next time.
k
Re: Girls Why Are You Like This? by biz2get(m): 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
Naughtytboy:
i wanna date her i love her. Can't one help a girl he loves?

You must be self deluded....

Continue helping and loving, next time.. Don't ask what should you do, instead ask what else's should you do for the one you love.

Out.
Re: Girls Why Are You Like This? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
gimakon:
Mba na, see, just play mature and let her go.

When God way day heaven wan punish person,he no day understand wetin meet am,e even day bible, if you do good, God rewards you,if you do bad, especially to someone who cares, grin God, when em wan punish you, he no go look back.

Wetin be phone? Let her have it, phone no be the guy life nwanne. What of the one them discuss for NL last time, one girl cheat, the boy free am, she begged the boy to come back, the boy refused, only for her to come to the boys house one day,in pretence she was begging took the boys keys, when the boy went to work, she came back and packed everything in the boys house, from TV to slippers.

She come day threaten the boy join. That the boy should give her 500k, rent a flat, and get her a job if he wants his properties back. You can imagine how callous someone can be.

God day, grin Boys, we don really suffer for girls hands. I swear, e come be like them no like us at all.

And the guy didn't beat the demon out of that girl? You make mistake even take TV for my house?...the kinda slap I will download on your face is on 6G network. All my properties? Na to just send boys to pay her and her dad a visit. A couple broken bones will pass the message
Re: Girls Why Are You Like This? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
myking95:

And the guy didn't beat the demon out of that girl? You make mistake even take TV for my house?...the kinda slap I will download on your face is on 6G network. All my properties? Na to just send boys to pay her and her dad a visit. A couple broken bones will pass the message

grin na the kain thing we day see for ije love.
Since he's started to play big boy,make em leave the phone. Na just few months,he gonna get it back. It's just a matter of time.
Re: Girls Why Are You Like This? by enuk80(m): 8:28am On Mar 23, 2017
gimakon:
Mba na, see, just play mature and let her go.

When God way day heaven wan punish person,he no day understand wetin meet am,e even day bible, if you do good, God rewards you,if you do bad, especially to someone who cares, grin God, when em wan punish you, he no go look back.

Wetin be phone? Let her have it, phone no be the guy life nwanne. What of the one them discuss for NL last time, one girl cheat, the boy free am, she begged the boy to come back, the boy refused, only for her to come to the boys house one day,in pretence she was begging took the boys keys, when the boy went to work, she came back and packed everything in the boys house, from TV to slippers.

She come day threaten the boy join. That the boy should give her 500k, rent a flat, and get her a job if he wants his properties back. You can imagine how callous someone can be.

God day, grin Boys, we don really suffer for girls hands. I swear, e come be like them no like us at all.

dem no like us before...dem just dey play with us like say na fool we be

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asahwo On My Mind. / Nairalanders Who Would Make Great Gods And Goddesses... / Blind Movie Date With A Lady From Here On Boxing Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.