Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. (52733 Views)

Deliverance From Water Spirit Series / 21 Signs You Have Mammi Water {water Spirit} / Is There A "Marine Kingdom" Cult? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by aribisala0(m): 11:16am On Mar 26, 2017
vicardino:
I'd humbly suggest you read my post again when you are ready to learn. I have talked about things of the spirit and I saw u couldn't argue that man is a spirit being but u injected "material things" into it just to do what exactly? Keep it a discussion of things of the spirit which is not in d league of the material things you are trying to bring in. Thanksl
What is spirit ,EXACTLY . What does that mean?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by walls01: 11:18am On Mar 26, 2017
ExInferis:

Big bang was not an explosion. It was an expansion. The universe started as an infinitesimally small point that is now rapidly ever expanding.

That is observable fact, not your abracadabraic marine spirits.

As for evolution, there is nowhere in the scientific world where it is presented as fact.

But it does make a better natrative than some fancy tale of life beginning in a garden less than 10,000 years ago.

And evolutionists believe life evolves over millions of years, not overnight. You creationists view the universe in a myopic constriction of time: god made the world in 6 days, life began 7000 years ago.

You people are not evolving, you're devolving.

it is strange how you believe that. world expansion give rise to the sun, stars and solid earth. millions of years give rise to animals and man. millions years later not even one has been found in the translational state

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by walls01: 11:23am On Mar 26, 2017
ExInferis:

Big bang was not an explosion. It was an expansion. The universe started as an infinitesimally small point that is now rapidly ever expanding.

That is observable fact, not your abracadabraic marine spirits.

As for evolution, there is nowhere in the scientific world where it is presented as fact.

But it does make a better natrative than some fancy tale of life beginning in a garden less than 10,000 years ago.

And evolutionists believe life evolves over millions of years, not overnight. You creationists view the universe in a myopic constriction of time: god made the world in 6 days, life began 7000 years ago.

You people are not evolving, you're devolving.

through the evolution theory, you see the limits of man logical reasoning. how can you say expansion give rise to the universe. expanding from what?
the uniqueness of living things reduced to chance. more like saying a chimpanzee can make a computer by chance billions of years from now

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 26, 2017
Billyonaire:
Christianity makes plasma entities who feed on negative energies look like mysteriously more powerful than humans that they need of a Sky Daddy to assist. This is the same perspective that makes the pastors very emboldened to rip the ignorants off.

I am not saying there are no entities, in fact there are more entities in our universe than the population of humanoids, not just on Earth, but every humanoid species existing in all galaxies.

To understand how to work with or how to dissuade these entities, you have to first of all admit that these entities do not only live longer than Earth humans, but they in fact play a very vital role in our evolution and theirs.

You can not kill the entities, they have longer life span, some running into thousands, tens of thousands and some live millions of years, because they are not enamoured with the exposure that our physical spacesuit comes with. The fact remains, that when we die physicaly (The process of dropping a diseased, accidented, or aged Earth spacesuit and going for a new one) we become like these same entities we are so scared of.

If an entity is disturbing you, then you need to negotiate their evictions or simply scare them away the same way you scare away mosquitoes and other lions, tigers and poisonous. You do not need a pastor to rip you off.

Some of you will think the entities affect your finances and lifestyles, you are right, but the fact that you 'believe' (which is actually a magnetism of thought, that keeps you attractive to the entities) then the entities will stay with you.

To get rid of these entities, you need to understand that some of them are attached to certain things in your homes, or they find a disorder within your etheric grid to latch their interfaces and sojourn in and out of this dimension and density via the individual and the victim may not even know that his organism is where the entities broadcast from.

To know how to dissuade these entities, you must first of all study them and know their nature, then you device a very simple strategy to keep any of such entities from criss-crossing from your neighbors who might actually have these entities as ethereal messengers.

Let me also state here that so far, there is no indication that we were engineered by the same intelligence that created the void. Seems from my research, that we can actually travel to distant galaxies and look for a planet and we can install circuits, acoustic devices, solenoids etc and power a planet up, and then using DNA technology we can grow a colony of our clones that will eat up the elements to convert whatever substances there to oxygen, and we can now put a pair of humans there, a man and woman and we will start creating our own planet, and monitor the planet from here, and we can install hardwares and softwares on our clones and program their DNAs remotely while broadcasting signals at certain frequencies to pass a message to them. And when they evolve to a point that they become a threat to us, we turn the hurricanes and tsunamis to anihilate them, then we fly back there to develop yet another colony, for our practice, harvest of plasma,amusement. We are a food source for higher intelligence and these entities could just be the messengers propagated to harvest energies for the cosmic interstellar machines.

You are not on top of the food chain, there is something you all need to know. What you do to cattles and goats, you are also a victim, you all are lucky that they don't need your flesh. It is just your sweat, tears and blood. In what you think is a quest for success, a goal that has no meaning when considering how long you have to live on top of a giant spaceship called Mothership Earth, your bodies are merely spacesuit, and this planet is moving across space at the speed of 30 kilometers per second, I repeat, our Mothership Earth is moving at speed of 30 kilometers per second across the cosmos.

Open your eyes and read latest researches on science. We are on the verge of capacities to create new planets and sequence DNAs and you guys are here crying about entities which can be waive a way with a flip of a finger.

Stop the fear mongering, if you believe there is an entity in your own. Try this, go home, clean up all parts of your rooms, all. Open all the windows and take out everything including curtains, every pin. Keep everything outside, let the sun shine on them, and allow sunlight and breeze to blow through the apartments. Throw away anything that is not used in the home. Cos entities hang on to unused items and other dirty places just like bacteria, yet their effect can ground entire families and even nations.

Then say this vocally: "This is my space, and I do not welcome any entity within my home". Say this whenever you feel that there is something you can't physically see. This solves these stuff. Stop being deceived by these pastors who themselves know nothing about entities apart from the fears mongering.

This is my final input on this subject.

Man this is deep really deep

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by ExInferis(m): 11:26am On Mar 26, 2017
walls01:

it is strange how you believe that. world expansion give rise to the sun, stars and solid earth. millions of years give rise to animals and man. millions years later not even one has been found in the translational state

Millions of years later?

Who's been observing for millions of years when modern man has been around for only thousands of years?

Cosmic, geologic, anthropologic, and biological evidence, physical evidence, suggests otherwise.

But you place your beliefs in some book written by a bunch of unknowns who never even met the principal subject.

Science tells me the universe came into existence in an instant. Hubble presented the evidence.

The bible tells me some unknown, omnipotent, omniscient, everlasting "god" made the entire universe in 6 days, and paradoxically needed to rest on the 7th. Why does your god need to rest? Is he suffering from human frailty despite being omnipotent, or was that an error ascribed to him by his human inventors?

If everything needed to be made, who made your god? What is his origin story? If he's always been there, why did he wait until the last 6000 years ago to make the universe? What has he been doing since before?

Evidence of the big bang and cosmic inflation abounds if only you were to look up.

Show me one evidence your god created earth.
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by femijay8271(m): 11:31am On Mar 26, 2017
They are Real(marine spirits) and I do have one currently which I av been warned severally that I should not offend her and I should always try and make her happy. Damn truth!!!

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by ExInferis(m): 11:36am On Mar 26, 2017
walls01:

through the evolution theory, you see the limits of man logical reasoning. how can you say expansion give rise to the universe. expanding from what?
the uniqueness of living things reduced to chance. more like saying a chimpanzee can make a computer by chance billions of years from now

The earth is not the center of the universe. Neither is the sun. Both are just average, nondescript cosmic bodies in an average galaxy.

There are billions of suns and earth-like planets all over billions of galaxies in the known universe.

The stuff we're made of, carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, is scattered all over the cosmos. Nothing unique in that.

All the ingredients and conditions necessary for life to flourish is all over the universe.

We think we're unique and special simply because the limits of our instruments cannot peer deeper into the mysteries of the universe to show us life elsewhere.

There was once water on mars. There is water in europa, and probably life.

What mystery man finds explanations and laws for become knowledge; what he's yet to unravel or explain he ascribes to some mystical and mythical entity the origin and nature of which he can neither prove nor explain.

How is your god any different from mysteries science is yet to explain?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by walls01: 11:36am On Mar 26, 2017
ExInferis:

Millions of years later?

Who's been observing for millions of years when modern man has been around for only thousands of years?

Cosmic, geologic, anthropologic, and biological evidence, physical evidence, suggests otherwise.

But you place your beliefs in some book written by a bunch of unknowns who never even met the principal subject.

Science tells me the universe came into existence in an instant. Hubble presented the evidence.

The bible tells me some unknown, omnipotent, omniscient, everlasting "god" made the entire universe in 6 days, and paradoxically needed to rest on the 7th. Why does your god need to rest? Is he suffering from human frailty despite being omnipotent, or was that an error ascribed to him by his human inventors?

If everything needed to be made, who made your god? What is his origin story? If he's always been there, why did he wait until the last 6000 years ago to make the universe? What has he been doing since before?

Evidence of the big bang and cosmic inflation abounds if only you were to look up.

Show me one evidence your god created earth.

very funny, man has not been around much long and he already know what happened billions of years ago.
you cannot comprehend spiritual things with your logical mind. the books of the bible where written by different men for different time and different reasons

When God created us he did not give us details of how him came into existence , but he left so many evidence and sent his spirits to testify that he his the creator.

when a manufacturer produce a good he place an operational manual that tell us how to operate the product. he left out unnecessary details like that of his place of birth, his parents e.t.c

the books of the bible are just manuals you need the spirit of God to understand deep questions about life

2 Likes

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by aribisala0(m): 11:38am On Mar 26, 2017
walls01:

very funny, man has not been around much long and he already know what happened billions of years ago.
you cannot comprehend spiritual things with your logical mind. the books of the bible where written by different men for different time and different reasons

When God created us he did not give us details of how him came into existence , but he left so many evidence and sent his spirits to testify that he his the creator.

when a manufacturer produce a good he place an operational manual that tell us how to operate the product. he left out unnecessary details like that of his place of birth, his parents e.t.c

the books of the bible are just manuals you need the spirit of God to understand deep questions about life
This is just imagination and fantasy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by SIRmanjar(m): 11:41am On Mar 26, 2017
Tosinex:
I once had a galfrend.. Whenever I give her money things boom, my business increases.. When I told my mom she said the gal is from the marine I should be careful of her oo. What do you think.
Guy u better run for ur life ooh.
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 26, 2017
Billyonaire:
Christianity makes plasma entities who feed on negative energies look like mysteriously more powerful than humans that they need of a Sky Daddy to assist. This is the same perspective that makes the pastors very emboldened to rip the ignorants off.

I am not saying there are no entities, in fact there are more entities in our universe than the population of humanoids, not just on Earth, but every humanoid species existing in all galaxies.

To understand how to work with or how to dissuade these entities, you have to first of all admit that these entities do not only live longer than Earth humans, but they in fact play a very vital role in our evolution and theirs.

You can not kill the entities, they have longer life span, some running into thousands, tens of thousands and some live millions of years, because they are not enamoured with the exposure that our physical spacesuit comes with. The fact remains, that when we die physicaly (The process of dropping a diseased, accidented, or aged Earth spacesuit and going for a new one) we become like these same entities we are so scared of.

If an entity is disturbing you, then you need to negotiate their evictions or simply scare them away the same way you scare away mosquitoes and other lions, tigers and poisonous. You do not need a pastor to rip you off.

Some of you will think the entities affect your finances and lifestyles, you are right, but the fact that you 'believe' (which is actually a magnetism of thought, that keeps you attractive to the entities) then the entities will stay with you.

To get rid of these entities, you need to understand that some of them are attached to certain things in your homes, or they find a disorder within your etheric grid to latch their interfaces and sojourn in and out of this dimension and density via the individual and the victim may not even know that his organism is where the entities broadcast from.

To know how to dissuade these entities, you must first of all study them and know their nature, then you device a very simple strategy to keep any of such entities from criss-crossing from your neighbors who might actually have these entities as ethereal messengers.

Let me also state here that so far, there is no indication that we were engineered by the same intelligence that created the void. Seems from my research, that we can actually travel to distant galaxies and look for a planet and we can install circuits, acoustic devices, solenoids etc and power a planet up, and then using DNA technology we can grow a colony of our clones that will eat up the elements to convert whatever substances there to oxygen, and we can now put a pair of humans there, a man and woman and we will start creating our own planet, and monitor the planet from here, and we can install hardwares and softwares on our clones and program their DNAs remotely while broadcasting signals at certain frequencies to pass a message to them. And when they evolve to a point that they become a threat to us, we turn the hurricanes and tsunamis to anihilate them, then we fly back there to develop yet another colony, for our practice, harvest of plasma,amusement. We are a food source for higher intelligence and these entities could just be the messengers propagated to harvest energies for the cosmic interstellar machines.

You are not on top of the food chain, there is something you all need to know. What you do to cattles and goats, you are also a victim, you all are lucky that they don't need your flesh. It is just your sweat, tears and blood. In what you think is a quest for success, a goal that has no meaning when considering how long you have to live on top of a giant spaceship called Mothership Earth, your bodies are merely spacesuit, and this planet is moving across space at the speed of 30 kilometers per second, I repeat, our Mothership Earth is moving at speed of 30 kilometers per second across the cosmos.

Open your eyes and read latest researches on science. We are on the verge of capacities to create new planets and sequence DNAs and you guys are here crying about entities which can be waive a way with a flip of a finger.

Stop the fear mongering, if you believe there is an entity in your own. Try this, go home, clean up all parts of your rooms, all. Open all the windows and take out everything including curtains, every pin. Keep everything outside, let the sun shine on them, and allow sunlight and breeze to blow through the apartments. Throw away anything that is not used in the home. Cos entities hang on to unused items and other dirty places just like bacteria, yet their effect can ground entire families and even nations.

Then say this vocally: "This is my space, and I do not welcome any entity within my home". Say this whenever you feel that there is something you can't physically see. This solves these stuff. Stop being deceived by these pastors who themselves know nothing about entities apart from the fears mongering.

This is my final input on this subject.
how did u come with this findings?
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by walls01: 11:42am On Mar 26, 2017
ExInferis:

The earth is not the center of the universe. Neither is the sun. Both are just average, nondescript cosmic bodies in an average galaxy.

There are billions of suns and earth-like planets all over billions of galaxies in the known universe.

The stuff we're made of, carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, is scattered all over the cosmos. Nothing unique in that.

All the ingredients and conditions necessary for life to flourish is all over the universe.

We think we're unique and special simply because the limits of our instruments cannot peer deeper into the mysteries of the universe to show us life elsewhere.

There was once water on mars. There is water in europa, and probably life.

What mystery man finds explanations and laws for become knowledge; what he's yet to unravel or explain he ascribes to some mystical and mythical entity the origin and nature of which he can neither prove nor explain.

How is your god any different from mysteries science is yet to explain?

u have good knowledge about this things, hydrogen, oxygen etc. but how did they arise from expansion of the universe. the stars, sun earth etc how did they arise from a dot expanding?

simple man is not the greatest mystery but God. who his this being that make this big universe

2 Likes

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 26, 2017
ikorodureporta:
This OP, u don see dem before??

@ least u for tell people about their origin......like: part of the fallen angels so ppl go undastand
or give us their Address and phone number, grin I hope they also like twerking, taking selfies, drinking and smoking!
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by walls01: 11:46am On Mar 26, 2017
aribisala0:
This is just imagination and fantasy

imagination and fantasy about what precisely
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by graphiti: 11:46am On Mar 26, 2017
Tosinex:
I once had a galfrend.. Whenever I give her money things boom, my business increases.. When I told my mom she said the gal is from the marine I should be careful of her oo. What do you think.
Gye!
How many times will u regale us with d tale of this ur "marina" EX- girlfriend nah?!
Issshhhh!

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by ExInferis(m): 11:47am On Mar 26, 2017
walls01:

Now you're meandering into the refuge of the illogical, unreasoning, deluded cults of god.

Spirits...god....bible.

These are works of fiction you cannot prove.

Scientific facts are measurable, replicable, and evident.

That the universe is expanding is fact that requires simply a powerful telescope. You may take a trip to an observatory to see for yourself.

Light from cataclysmic events in the past travel billions of miles to us, carrying the information of their origin. Everything you see before you is in the past, even when you wave your hand before your very eyes because light traveled the distance between your hand and your face. Nothing is instantaneous.

The light traveling from space to us carry information about events billions of years ago. Because we know the speed of light is a constant and we measure its spectral shift since we know the doppler effect.

Now if light traveled from billions of years ago when two supermassive blackholes collided, and we see it amd measure it here, it means the universe is far older than your biblical creationist drivel.

I will not begrudge you your beliefs, but stop propagating it as knowledge or fact. If you cannot prove gods and monsters and angels and spirits exist, then don't bandy your delusions as the only viable explanation of life.

Like i said earlier the fruits of scientific knowledge is all around you, even in the device you're using now to view this thread.

Show me the fruits of your religion beyond mental enslavement and bigotry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by aribisala0(m): 11:49am On Mar 26, 2017
walls01:

What a stupid question. Where is the evidence fr all that twaddle presented there . Can you substantiate any of it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by aribisala0(m): 11:50am On Mar 26, 2017
walls01:

What a stupid question. Imagination and fantasy have no precision. They are the imaginings of weak minds

Where is the evidence fr all that twaddle presented there . Can you substantiate any of it?

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by warrah(m): 11:50am On Mar 26, 2017
I just laugh when some folks here doubt the issues of Marine spirits.

I even laugh the more when some say it's only in Africa you can get such.

Going to school and getting educated doesn't mean you know every thing.

Before you come out to refute anything, do a proper research, so when you speak, you speak with authority.

Onye na nke ya, whether you believe it or not does not change the fact of its existence.

ogwulam n'onu.

5 Likes

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 26, 2017
walls01:

laughable grin your Operational manual comparison makes no sense, because you could Call the manufacturer and speak to him/them maybe even meet them if you wish, infact he/them are prepared to give their place of birth, his parents and ETC and they would be delighted to provide you with that information, grin
But we could not contact the people who wrote the bible or their descendants, are you telling me that these people has no existing families?
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by ExInferis(m): 11:55am On Mar 26, 2017
walls01:

u have good knowledge about this things, hydrogen, oxygen etc. but how did they arise from expansion of the universe. the stars, sun earth etc how did they arise from a dot expanding?

simple man is not the greatest mystery but God. who his this being that make this big universe

I can be snarky and ask you the same question as well.

How do you know god exists? Can you prove his existence? Can you show evidence he made the things around us? What is he made of? How do u even know your god is male? Did he mention his Instruments? Did he even need one?

If the universe needed to be made, who made god?

How can you prove jesus existed when there is no contemporaneous record he did? What is heaven and where is it? What evidence is there heaven exists?

You see, none of your beliefs is provable and measurable or even observable.

Thus you fashioned out that word "faith" to explain away your needless belief system which is no different from the beliefs of all the religious cults out there.

You believe without proof. And you're forbidden from asking questions to make sense of the contradictions and paradoxes of your beliefs.

You're nought but a slave to your dogma.

2 Likes

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by walls01: 11:56am On Mar 26, 2017
gypsey:
laughable grin your Operational manual comparison makes no sense, because you could Call the manufacturer and speak to him/them maybe even meet them if you wish, infact he/them are prepared to give their place of birth, his parents and ETC and they would be delighted to provide you with that information, grin
But we could not contact the people who wrote the bible or their descendants, are you telling me that these people has no existing families?

and u think God cannot be contacted?

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by walls01: 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
gypsey:

please how can you contact the families of Faraday and other scientists
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by Raphael81(m): 12:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
Seenyo:
ON POINT!....
Once fell a victim!....i lost everything & narrowly escaped losing life!...#NEVER AGAIN!

Wow please bro can u talk to us about it please
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by LoveJesus87(m): 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
MZLady39:

Well that's where I agree with you (although we believe differently in terms of religion or lack of). I'm not convinced that people are having sex with a spirit. Human beings & spirits cannot "mate".
It's moreso about imagining/dreaming about intercourse with a human being, and then experiencing the biological effects in real life (if that makes sense). I know my brethren will disagree with me though.
human beings and spirit can not mate, says who? The blood of Jesus protect us
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by walls01: 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
ExInferis:

I can be snarky and ask you the same question as well.

How do you know god exists? Can you prove his existence? Can you show evidence he made the things around us? What is he made of? How do u even know your god is male? Did he mention his Instruments? Did he even need one?

If the universe needed to be made, who made god?

How can you prove jesus existed when there is no contemporaneous record he did? What is heaven and where is it? What evidence is there heaven exists?

You see, none of your beliefs is provable and measurable or even observable.

Thus you fashioned out that word "faith" to explain away your needless belief system which is no different from the beliefs of all the religious cults out there.

You believe without proof. And you're forbidden from asking questions to make sense of the contradictions and paradoxes of your beliefs.
z

You're nought but a slave to your dogma.

haba, how can you see a car and say how can one prove the car was made. can't you see from creation that someone made all this, he left his spirit to testify this.

see God did not tell us how he was made but he told us through his spirit time after number that he made us.
u confuse me with brainwashed people that are told about God. I have one on one contact with God's spirit.
I was once an atheist so nothing you are telling me is new, I don't believe on pastors and nobody told me about God.

God is a spirit, it occupies space but cannot been seen but can speak and move.

God is neither male nor female this attributes are confined to this earth.

Jesus existed cause his spirit testify all the time to different people at different times.
my faith is not as blind as yours that believe a ridiculous assumption. the spirit of Jesus testify in my heart even now

heaven is above in the universe but on seen except when you exercise your spiritual part

faith is not without proof, cause it can be seen and felt.
am not a church goer cause many has mislead many

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by Raphael81(m): 12:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
femijay8271:
They are Real(marine spirits) and I do have one currently which I av been warned severally that I should not offend her and I should always try and make her happy. Damn truth!!!

Wow tell me more about it bro, am kinda curious
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by ExInferis(m): 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
walls01:

haba, how can you see a car and say how can one prove the car was made. can't you see from creation that someone made all this, he left his spirit to testify this.

see God did not tell us how he was made but he told us through his spirit time after number that he made us.
u confuse me with brainwashed people that are told about God. I have one on one contact with God's spirit.
I was once an atheist so nothing you are telling me is new, I don't believe on pastors and nobody told me about God.

God is a spirit, it occupies space but cannot been seen but can speak and move.

God is neither male nor female this attributes are confined to this earth.

Jesus existed cause his spirit testify all the time to different people at different times.
my faith is not as blind as yours that believe a ridiculous assumption. the spirit of Jesus testify in my heart even now

heaven is above in the universe but on seen except when you exercise your spiritual part

faith is not without proof, cause it can be seen and felt.
am not a church goer cause many has mislead many

You lost me when you said you have one on one contact with god's spirit.

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by walls01: 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
aribisala0:
What a stupid question. Imagination and fantasy have no precision. They are the imaginings of weak minds

Where is the evidence fr all that twaddle presented there . Can you substantiate any of it?

what evidence do you want? I have one on one contact with the spirit this you will not believe, but look at the world closely and deeply you will know somebody made all this.

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by vikyno(m): 12:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
I believe they really exist.

I have a girl who told me she was initiated into in from childhood.

The problem I have now is that she is pregnant for me and the pregnancy.

I was really scared but I believe it's a challenge that's not beyond solution to me.

I will appreciate any valuable advice from people who had had similar experiences and how they where able to get out of it.
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by walls01: 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
aribisala0:

what evidence do you want? I have one on one contact with the spirit this you will not believe, but look at the world closely and deeply you will know somebody made all this.
you guys that have strong minds look at your assumption that a dot expanded and give rise to the universe which gave rise to man and animals that are well organised even without prove or considering how unthinkable it sounds

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by madjune(m): 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
Tosinex:

Keep giving her money. MMM.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Ways Nigerian Christians Are Killing Christianity But Don’t Know / Masquerade Uses Statue Of Jesus Christ For His Performance. See Reactions / When You Try To Take A Selfie In Church (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.