Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Smart Condom Detects STDs, Lets Users Know How Good They Are In Bed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Smart Condom Detects STDs, Lets Users Know How Good They Are In Bed (45823 Views)

World’s First Smart Condom Detects Stis, Rates Men’s Performance / "100 Condoms Burst In My Body, No STDs, HIV" - Zimbabwean Sex Worker (Photos) / This Condom Detects Sexually Transmitted Diseases In A Partner During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smart Condom Detects STDs, Lets Users Know How Good They Are In Bed by jeamie(m): 10:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
you neva encounter ajepako STD. ERROR grin
Re: Smart Condom Detects STDs, Lets Users Know How Good They Are In Bed by Fessy09(m): 10:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
[b][/b] wahala dey o
Re: Smart Condom Detects STDs, Lets Users Know How Good They Are In Bed by Fessy09(m): 10:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
[b][/b][b][/b]wahala dey o
Re: Smart Condom Detects STDs, Lets Users Know How Good They Are In Bed by Fessy09(m): 10:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
wahala dey !!!!
Re: Smart Condom Detects STDs, Lets Users Know How Good They Are In Bed by seunlly(m): 10:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
Where can I get it?
Re: Smart Condom Detects STDs, Lets Users Know How Good They Are In Bed by manchester1: 10:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
buhari is responsible for this
Re: Smart Condom Detects STDs, Lets Users Know How Good They Are In Bed by wtfCode: 10:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
Nice condom
Re: Smart Condom Detects STDs, Lets Users Know How Good They Are In Bed by Khayil(m): 10:09pm On Mar 22, 2017

Re: Smart Condom Detects STDs, Lets Users Know How Good They Are In Bed by Bashirfuntua(m): 10:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
I swear I no need am
Re: Smart Condom Detects STDs, Lets Users Know How Good They Are In Bed by RealHaute: 10:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
ZarZar:
Lol, suicide rates will sky rocket

In your village?

Wizzy: "I make her meter bloOOooow!"
grin
Re: Smart Condom Detects STDs, Lets Users Know How Good They Are In Bed by Donbosco46: 10:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
Thats very good the one I like most is that the condom will let us know all this girls that share STD shame go kill them once the condom alart us *TEAM MEN* And if the girl no carry STD na flesh to flesh be that no time.
Re: Smart Condom Detects STDs, Lets Users Know How Good They Are In Bed by Darkseid(m): 10:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
Just imagine as konji dey fire you, your babe go come be like; baby have you paired the condom to your phone? You now try and start seeing Bluetooth pairing failed, na to just dive in direct.

2 Likes

Re: Smart Condom Detects STDs, Lets Users Know How Good They Are In Bed by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
RealHaute:

In your village?

Wizzy: "I make her meter bloOOooow!
grin

Legend only in your own head grin

New condom: "I'm a heart breaker"

I sure hope it comes with a soundtrack, like a latex clad wrestler about to go to the ring to crush some egos grin

1 Like

Re: Smart Condom Detects STDs, Lets Users Know How Good They Are In Bed by Kellyhenry(m): 10:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
professorfal:
good! I can keep track on my performance and see ways to improve.

about detecting STDs is It after or before? cus if its after what's the point?
I don already fuck_ the infection naah.
Even after wearing d condom Or abi u wan hold ur own 4 hand!!! Some pple sef...
Re: Smart Condom Detects STDs, Lets Users Know How Good They Are In Bed by Inspectorsuga(m): 10:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
With this kind of gal, you are guaranteed to be a 1 minute man! grin
U lie bro...b4 I climb that Daniella mountain I'm sure to apply super glue on my joyst..k grin grin
Ifa hear say I come down in 2hours make I know wetin cause am...
Re: Smart Condom Detects STDs, Lets Users Know How Good They Are In Bed by crazygod(m): 10:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ishilove:

Please don't mention my username and his in the same post.
Ghen Ghen. Busted!!!! U've been playing away games.
For the condom company, they should also create a condom that can detect when last the wearer had sex. Including female condom. For players like Ishilove.

2 Likes

Re: Smart Condom Detects STDs, Lets Users Know How Good They Are In Bed by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
Inspectorsuga:

U lie bro...b4 I climb that Daniella mountain I'm sure to apply super glue on my joyst..k grin grin
Ifa hear say I come down in 2hours make I know wetin cause am...

Na you go first dey speak in tongues on top the gal angry

All mouth and no action. Reminds me of when Leo Di Caprio first banged Margot Robbie in " Wolf of Wall Street"

He lasted 30 seconds! wink
Re: Smart Condom Detects STDs, Lets Users Know How Good They Are In Bed by professorfal: 10:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
Kellyhenry:
Even after wearing d condom Or abi u wan hold ur own 4 hand!!! Some pple sef...

what's the point of knowing after you've fuck_ it?
Re: Smart Condom Detects STDs, Lets Users Know How Good They Are In Bed by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
Bashirfuntua:
I swear I no need am

You get steady supply of burantashi from your name...color me surprised cool
Re: Smart Condom Detects STDs, Lets Users Know How Good They Are In Bed by Inspectorsuga(m): 10:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

Na you go first dey speak in tongues on top the gal angry

All mouth and no action. Reminds me of when Leo Di Caprio first banged Margot Robbie in " Wolf of Wall Street"

He lasted 30 seconds! wink
I'm inspectorsuga bro, I ain't no Leo di caprio ...1hr is d minimum requirement... grin
Re: Smart Condom Detects STDs, Lets Users Know How Good They Are In Bed by RealHaute: 10:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Legend only in your own head grin

New condom: "I'm a heart breaker"

I sure hope it comes with a soundtrack, like a wrestler about to go to the ring to crush some egos grin

Why do you wanna see egos crushed so badly, uh? cheesy
Man vs condom: The battle line is drawn. angry cheesy
Re: Smart Condom Detects STDs, Lets Users Know How Good They Are In Bed by Ishilove: 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
crazygod:

Ghen Ghen. Busted!!!! U've been playing away games.
For the condom company, they should also create a condom that can detect when last the wearer had sex. Including female condom. For players like Ishilove.
Hahn alakoba, you see what you are causing?
Re: Smart Condom Detects STDs, Lets Users Know How Good They Are In Bed by Alphamale2017(m): 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
ZarZar:
lol I know what u mean

1 Like

Re: Smart Condom Detects STDs, Lets Users Know How Good They Are In Bed by HardMirror(m): 10:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
hahn:

Yes and it seems he and your love (ishilove) have been flirting with each other

You know as your boy I have been monitoring the situation so as to give you an informed report on the happenings surrounding your cupid match

Seems cupid has been firing multiple arrows smiley
I have been busy in the past 2 weeks. How you dey padi?
Re: Smart Condom Detects STDs, Lets Users Know How Good They Are In Bed by crazygod(m): 10:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ishilove:

Hahn alakoba, you see what you are causing?
Aunty go and clear ur name.

1 Like

Re: Smart Condom Detects STDs, Lets Users Know How Good They Are In Bed by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
RealHaute:

Why do you wanna see egos crushed so badly, uh? cheesy
Man vs condom: The battle line is drawn. angry cheesy

Hehehe

Re: Smart Condom Detects STDs, Lets Users Know How Good They Are In Bed by Basfaq(m): 10:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
decatalyst:
I seriously don't need to use this to know how good I am...the testimonies are so encouraging grin grin
bad guy grin
Re: Smart Condom Detects STDs, Lets Users Know How Good They Are In Bed by Culin(f): 10:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
Oshe! Some men need this. No be from my mouth you go hearam.

2 Likes

Re: Smart Condom Detects STDs, Lets Users Know How Good They Are In Bed by CplusJason: 10:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
Good evening Kimbra

1 Like

Re: Smart Condom Detects STDs, Lets Users Know How Good They Are In Bed by LordXaaan: 10:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
ZarZar:
I really like how you are thinking tonight. (i hope u blushed, even just small)
Re: Smart Condom Detects STDs, Lets Users Know How Good They Are In Bed by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
Inspectorsuga:

I'm inspectorsuga bro, I ain't no Leo di caprio ...1hr is d minimum requirement... grin

You are sweet-tongued from your name. Go to Edo State and see if you would survive a month

1 Like

Re: Smart Condom Detects STDs, Lets Users Know How Good They Are In Bed by Ishilove: 10:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
crazygod:

Aunty go and clear ur name.
There's nothing to clear. Hahn is just being mischievous

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday / Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies / ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ●

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.