Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● (45836 Views)

5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend / 9 Things That Doctors Will Never Tell You About Your Vagina After Giving Birt / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by Hamachi(f): 8:50am On May 22, 2023
● 6 things you should never tell everyone ●

I have come to realize that some of the problems we are facing in life all started from, sharing too much information with others, which came back to hurt us.

If you want to live a fulfilled life, here are six things I think, you should never tell people:

● Your deepest fears and insecurities:

These are private matters that should only be shared with someone you trust completely. Telling others can leave you feeling vulnerable and exposed.

● Your financial situation: Money can be a touchy subject, and discussing your finances with others can lead to jealousy, judgment, and unwanted advice.

● Your romantic problems: While it's important to have a support system, airing your romantic problems to everyone can lead to unwanted opinions and gossip.

● Your personal goals: Keep your personal goals to yourself until you have achieved them. Sharing them prematurely can lead to discouragement and criticism.

●Your negative opinions about others: Speaking negatively about others only reflects poorly on yourself. Instead, focus on positivity and building others up.

● Your past mistakes and regrets: Your past mistakes do not define you, and sharing them can lead to unnecessary shame and judgment. Focus on learning from them and moving forward.

Remember, that Trust is a precious gift that should be given with caution, and not everyone deserves access to the sacred spaces of our hearts and minds.

To live a fulfilled life, we must learn to discern those who are worthy of our trust, from those who only seek to betray it.

217 Likes 26 Shares

Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by detectivejones: 9:03am On May 22, 2023
I see

4 Likes

Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by Tenrack: 11:34am On May 22, 2023
Beautiful piece, miss. Very insightful. I could make do with some of those.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by judatech: 2:21pm On May 25, 2023
Nice... and nice pics too

2 Likes

Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by RoadMozart(m): 3:59pm On May 25, 2023
Hamachi:
● 6 things you should never tell everyone ●

I have come to realize that some of the problems we are facing in life all started from, sharing too much information with others, which came back to hurt us.

If you want to live a fulfilled life, here are six things I think, you should never tell people:

● Your deepest fears and insecurities:

These are private matters that should only be shared with someone you trust completely. Telling others can leave you feeling vulnerable and exposed.

● Your financial situation: Money can be a touchy subject, and discussing your finances with others can lead to jealousy, judgment, and unwanted advice.

● Your romantic problems: While it's important to have a support system, airing your romantic problems to everyone can lead to unwanted opinions and gossip.

● Your personal goals: Keep your personal goals to yourself until you have achieved them. Sharing them prematurely can lead to discouragement and criticism.

●Your negative opinions about others: Speaking negatively about others only reflects poorly on yourself. Instead, focus on positivity and building others up.

● Your past mistakes and regrets: Your past mistakes do not define you, and sharing them can lead to unnecessary shame and judgment. Focus on learning from them and moving forward.

Remember, that Trust is a precious gift that should be given with caution, and not everyone deserves access to the sacred spaces of our hearts and minds.

To live a fulfilled life, we must learn to discern those who are worthy of our trust, from those who only seek to betray it.
Hmmmm deep. But you need to add more to the last sha

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by TrenchesPreeq(m): 10:36am On May 27, 2023
See sweet thick mama with sense sha😩😌

7 Likes

Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by Illegal1(m): 10:40am On May 27, 2023
Omoh,.....goes well
Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by yemkoguru(m): 10:50am On May 27, 2023
Noted
but you thicc o grin
Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by Angelfrost(m): 10:50am On May 27, 2023
This is just common sense tbh!

7 Likes

Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by Lullified: 10:51am On May 27, 2023
7: YOUR SPIRITUAL LIFE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by OLamylove: 10:51am On May 27, 2023
Nice and lovely
Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by olahero(m): 10:51am On May 27, 2023
Truly, not everything you tell people and not everything you keep as secret, use your head all the time.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by Nazgul: 10:51am On May 27, 2023
To sum it all...Don't be a talkative and watch your words when talking to people, let them know only what you want them to know about you.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by 9jaBloke: 10:51am On May 27, 2023
Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by TwentyOnePilots(m): 10:52am On May 27, 2023
... Beautiful List.
Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by tyson98: 10:52am On May 27, 2023
But na una go dey shout 'speak out depression is real'😂

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by obembet(f): 10:53am On May 27, 2023
Word
Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by chatinent: 10:53am On May 27, 2023
Actually, you should not tell anyone anything. Today, a problem shared is a problem discussed by other people who have begun planning against you.

9 Likes

Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by DenreleDave(m): 10:53am On May 27, 2023
shocked shocked shocked

So what should we tell people if we are not allowed to say any of these

4 Likes

Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by FuckTheMod: 10:54am On May 27, 2023

This is one very important in romance and relationship...

Let them not tell you but make sure you dig it out and use it against them.

People always know what they do and if they're hurting someone or not.
WHATEVER YOU WON'T LIKE TO BE SERVED, DON'T DISH IT TO OTHERS.

Imagine a girl that has been run through by multiple men and has been passed around like football, such get will still expect a GOD-FEARING & LOYAL man to put a ring on her finger... YOU THAT HAS SLEPT WITH OTHER GIRLS' HUSBANDS grin grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by Nahunger(m): 10:54am On May 27, 2023
Nice one
Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by iFESTAC680(m): 10:54am On May 27, 2023
Compact 6.
However these 6 are the things we tell others for help

3 Likes

Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by texannaija: 10:54am On May 27, 2023
tyson98:
But na una go dey shout 'speak out depression is real'😂

I dey tell you 😂😂😂😂😂

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by davien(m): 10:54am On May 27, 2023
Many would add don't tell people your plans but me I actually do that, it's a good way to weed out bad friends and envious people. And I'm not the type to be lazy once I say it because many people say their plans then sleep on it. That's just me though.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by kingamaa(m): 10:54am On May 27, 2023
Sound wisdom for the wise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by Kenog4real(m): 10:54am On May 27, 2023
What if question 1,4 and 6 were asked in an interview?
Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by Igbokwechika101(m): 10:55am On May 27, 2023
Well said.🥰
Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by Therepentant: 10:55am On May 27, 2023
Lotta sex starved mofos on nairaland..look at them up there..shior undecided
Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by wiseone28: 10:55am On May 27, 2023
What about the 6 things buhari should never tell Tinubu?
Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by vicholas(m): 10:55am On May 27, 2023
Nice and cool
Thanks
More Wisdom
Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by Manuelson665(m): 10:55am On May 27, 2023
Talking too much and sharing things personal about urself is a risk , especially in Africa. I know what I'm saying

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by ecomalchemistt(m): 10:55am On May 27, 2023
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise / Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? / Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.