Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Usisky : Please Lets Have A Live Debate - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Usisky : Please Lets Have A Live Debate (2139 Views)

A Debate on the Prophet's Injunction on Washing Objects Touched by Dogs / Nairaland Islam Section Debate (NISD) / The 3rd Jihad narrated by a Muslim - Muslims watch and lets have a civil debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usisky : Please Lets Have A Live Debate by Lagosboy: 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2010
Salaam all.

Usisky i see you are back on NL, it has been 1 year since i last called you to a live debate and perhaps you could give me a time and date and i could free myself up to inshallah engage you in discussion and we could arrive closer to the truth.

Again i say:

Bismillahi Arahamani Raheem

Before we proceed on a time and date .

Please you want to use the quran strictly but before i can accept this i will like to know if you understand the arabic language. The quran wasnt revealed in english and we can never suceed in a debate using the quran in english language.

Also before i can accept to use the quran alone do you know anything of the following subject on the quran:

Naskh wa mansukh
Asbab nuzul
Balagha (arabic)
Nahw (arabic)
Adab

If you also accept you are a muslim , how many pillars are there in islam?

Please you could answer the questions and then we proceed on a day and time
Re: Usisky : Please Lets Have A Live Debate by ymozay: 6:20pm On Dec 03, 2010
Thank you brother for reminding him,he should showup to defend what he started.Usisky showup please!
Re: Usisky : Please Lets Have A Live Debate by zayhal(f): 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2010
waiting . . . .
Re: Usisky : Please Lets Have A Live Debate by usisky(m): 8:44am On Dec 04, 2010
@Lagosboy

Yes lagosboy , its been a year since  u last summoned me to a debate. But  since  u and your  allies (moderators)  decided  to boot  me outta  NL, maybe i had no other  choice than to stay  away.

I will  answer  your  questions, but i will  comment on your  post b4 that.

Your  quote from  above:

“Please you want to use the quran strictly but before i can accept this i will like to know if you understand the arabic language. The quran wasnt revealed in english  and we can never suceed in a debate using the quran in english language.”

Again, u have  displayed  your lack of understanding of the  quran,and  the nature  of GOD. I wonder, do u  ponder  on what  u put down here on NL?  Cos  if  u understood the quran yourself , u won’t put down such a statement.  Have  u ever asked yourself  why  the quran was revealed  in arabic. So u believe an understanding of  arabic, gives  a better understanding of  quran?  How about those  who  do not understand  arabic, are u saying their understanding  of the quran is vague. U see why u do not understand  the  nature  of  GOD. If   ask  u  and  any other muslim  for  that matter, that, who  is  the quran meant for?  U’ll  all  say  all of  mankind, just as  stated in the quran. Then  why  do  u insist that an understanding  of  arabic  is required?  Are  u  saying  GOD  is not  aware  of  this?  Is  it  possible  for the whole  world  to know  arabic?  If   not, then  the  quran  is only  for those  little  percentage  who  can  speak  arabic. The  omnipotent, omniscient GOD who  revealed  the quran knows  better  than u do, and  thats  why  arabic  is  not  a criteria  for  understanding  the  quran. Let  me  prove  to  u  from  the  ultimate  yardstick (Quran)  once  again.

Point  number one: (Reason  for  reavealing  the  quran  in  arabic)

Firstly, the only  reason  the quran  was  revealed  in  arabic, is  because  the  conveyor  of  the messenge(prophet)  was  an  arabian. If  the  quran  was  in another  language, how  would he  have  been  able  to convey  the message  to his  people? Imagine  given  an  arabic  speaking  prophet  a  scripture  recited  in  English. GOD  is  wiser  than  u  think.

[12:2]  We have revealed it an Arabic Quran, that you may understand.
[12:3]  We narrate to you the most accurate history through the revelation of this Quran. Before this, you were totally unaware.

There  u  have  the  proof, accept  or  decline. Your choice.

Point  number  two: (Arabic, not  a criteria  for  understanding  the  quran  for  true  believers)

Language is Irrelevant

[41:44]  If we made it a non-Arabic Quran they would have said, "Why did it come down in that language?" Whether it is Arabic or non-Arabic, say, "For those who believe, it is a guide and healing. As for those who disbelieve, they will be[b] deaf and blind to it, as if they are being addressed from faraway[/b]."

Another  proof.  So  according to the  above verse, either  u know  arabic  or  not  is  immaterial, as long  as  u are true  believer(those who do not doubt Quran) . the  second  half  points out  something  important  worth commenting  on. According to the second  half, whether  u  have  PHD in  arabic  language, or a professor  of  the  arabic languate, u can't  ever  understand  the Quran, so long  as  u  are a  disbeliever(those  who GOD, and Quran  is not  enough for).

The  truth is, GOD  knows  the  quran  will be  translated. It  is  part  of  HIS  grand  scheme, cos the whole  world  could possobly not  know  arabic.

So  there  u  have  it, Arabic  GURU!!!

You  also  said:

“Also before i can accept to use the quran alone [/b]do you know anything of the following subject on the quran:”

[b]My  response:

[17:46]  We place shields around their minds, to prevent them from understanding it, and deafness in their ears. And when you preach your Lord, using the[b] Quran alone[/b], they run away in aversion.

U  can’t  stand  the  quran  Alone, why?  As  a  true  believer, how do u prove to a disbeliever  that the quran  is  GODs  word, when u yourself  do  not  believe it   ALONE suffices.

Let  me  illustrate  one  point  to you ,so  u may fully  grasp  why  arabic  is  not  a  criteria. Some  verses  of the quran  are  so explicit, and  do  not  require some  great  degree  of  arabic  knowledge. But  yet  the  muslims  do not  observe  them. So  how  does  that  have  to do with knowing  the  arabic  language, when  in  fact  u  still  will not  follow  it  even  if  u can  read  it. Understanding  is  different  from  reading or knowing.

[72:18]  The places of worship(waAnnal  masaajida) belong to GOD; do not call on anyone else beside GOD.

Is  the  verse  above  difficult  to understand?  Does  it require extensive  arabic  knowledge?   But  how  come  u  and  other  muslims  like  u don’t  observe  it. U  still  call  on  the  prophets  name  when  in  the masjid, even  in  your “ tashhahud’ you honor  the  prophet. This  is  flagrant  idolatary.

Another  example:
[17:110], , " You shall not utter your Contact Prayers (Salat) too loudly, nor secretly; use a moderate tone.

What  part  of  this verse  don’t  you  and  other  muslims  understand. How  come  u  say  some of  your salat  silently?  Oh!  I  forgot, u have  a degree  in  arabic language.

Truly, u have deserted  the quran  like  it  prophesies.  I know  it  isn’t  out of you own  volition, u were  brought-up  that way, but now my  friend, u are  grown and have  a  mind  of  your own. Use  it.

no  wonder  the  messenger  will say  on the  day of  judgment:

[25:30]  , "My Lord, my people have deserted this Quran."
[25:31]  We also set up against every prophet enemies from among the guilty. Your Lord suffices as a guide, a master.

Finally:

Yes, i  do  know   some  arabic, probably not  as  much  u do. Cos with  your Naskh wa mansukh,
Asbab nuzul,Balagha (arabic),Nahw (arabic),Adab  i doubt if  i can  compete  arabic  with u.

LASTLY:  u  said

“If  you also accept you are a muslim , how many pillars are there in islam?”

Yes, i am a muslim(submitter)  in the true  sense  of  it, and  islam(submission)  has  got  only  one  PILLAR, and  that  is – ISLAM(submission).

As  u  know, islam(submission) , means  total  submission or  surrender  of  oneself  to sovereignty of  the  one  true  GOD, the LORD of  the  heavens  and  the earth. Without  that, all else is useless.

Are  u really sure  u  wanna  debate  me? 

Usisky  come  for  a live  debate!!!

OK!!
OK!!
OK!!

But  u  have  not  given  me  your  debating  terms  neither  have  u  given  me  the theme or subjects we are to debate on. All u want is to debate me. How  do u  debate  without  any  debating  subject?

I  will  give  u  some  of  the  topics  to  debate, and  let see  what  u  make of it.

PEACE!!

@ymozay
How  do  u do. I  will  be  visiting  u  guys  today. Hope  u’ll  be  home.

@zayhal
Well!  Keep  waiting. Or  you  might  as  well join-in  in  the  debate.
Re: Usisky : Please Lets Have A Live Debate by zubeyr(m): 11:51am On Dec 04, 2010
I hope Lagosboy don't mind  helping usiky here
1- Asbabunuzul (reasons of revelations of the Koran) is an Arabic term meaning "occasions circumstances of revelations" s the secondary type of "Tafsir "(explanation) directed at establishing the context in which specific verses of Koran was revealed
2-Alnasikh wal mansukh (the abrogating and the abrogated) this technical concept refers to certain part of the Koran revelation which been abrogated by others the abrogated passage called Mansukh while the abrogating called Nasikh
3-Balagha (eloquence ) is the art of good style and communication rhetoric
4-Nahu (Arabic Grammar )In Arabic you have only three type of words
Ism :Noun
Fi'l   :Verb                                                                                                               
Harf :Article                                                                                                               
5-Al adab (norm of conduct ) an Islamic concept that became a literary genre distinguished by its broad humanitarian concern it acquired a further connotation of good breeding courtesy and urbanity
Last I am worried what kind of Islam usiky follows when he stated that Islam has one Pillar when the Hadith says it has five Pillars
"Islam has been built upon five things on testifying that there is no God but Allah and that Mohamed is His Messenger on performing Salah
on giving Zakah on the Hajj to the House and on Fasting during Ramadan" Al Bukhari and Muslim
Re: Usisky : Please Lets Have A Live Debate by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2010
Lagosboy &others,how come you dnt visit this section again?
Re: Usisky : Please Lets Have A Live Debate by usisky(m): 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2011
@Lagosboy

my greetings to you LB.

i just wanna confirm if u ever got the documents i sent to u via your email.

Lagosboynl@gmail.com, i suppose thats the email right?  thanks.

and also, please can u tell me what u think about my refutations against the alleged quranic contradictions.  are the refutations sound enough. i am not done yet, but by Gods' grace i will do that soon.  here is the link www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-592561.0.htm. i need some motivation to get the rest done with.
Re: Usisky : Please Lets Have A Live Debate by usisky(m): 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2011
zubeyr:

I hope Lagosboy don't mind  helping usiky here
1- Asbabunuzul (reasons of revelations of the Koran) is an Arabic term meaning "occasions circumstances of revelations" s the secondary type of "Tafsir "(explanation) directed at establishing the context in which specific verses of Koran was revealed
2-Alnasikh wal mansukh (the abrogating and the abrogated) this technical concept refers to certain part of the Koran revelation which been abrogated by others the abrogated passage called Mansukh while the abrogating called Nasikh
3-Balagha (eloquence ) is the art of good style and communication rhetoric
4-Nahu (Arabic Grammar )In Arabic you have only three type of words
Ism :Noun
Fi'l   :Verb                                                                                                               
Harf :Article                                                                                                               
5-Al adab (norm of conduct ) an Islamic concept that became a literary genre distinguished by its broad humanitarian concern it acquired a further connotation of good breeding courtesy and urbanity
Last I am worried what kind of Islam usiky follows when he stated that Islam has one Pillar when the Hadith says it has five Pillars
"Islam has been built upon five things on testifying that there is no God but Allah and that Mohamed is His Messenger on performing Salah
on giving Zakah on the Hajj to the House and on Fasting during Ramadan" Al Bukhari and Muslim

thaks  professor zubeyr  for tutoring me.  really, i did not wanna comment on this, but just to clarify.

what makes u think i do not know what these islamic concepts are?  i know them, maybe even more than u think u do. its just that i am telling u they are all fabrications. i bet u cannot defend any of those concepts can u?
Re: Usisky : Please Lets Have A Live Debate by usisky(m): 9:50pm On Jan 31, 2011
uplawal:

Lagosboy &others,how come you dnt visit this section again?

uplawal, salaam.

nice observations there sister.
Re: Usisky : Please Lets Have A Live Debate by Nobody: 12:50am On Feb 01, 2011
@Usisky,Asalamu Aleikum,do you thhink he dnt see your thread,ofcourse he and others saw it wella,they just bother not to visit it.

Also,i wanna ask them all,all those fake narrations they are carrying about Allah will judge them concerning it.
Must there be any occurrence before Allah reveal any verse?because these people just attach any narration to the Quran as if those are the reasons why Allah reveal verses,its so funny you know.If the Prophet hit his leg on stone or wash his hand after meal,they will attach it to the Quran stating it as reason why Allah reveal verses.

Only the ignorants that would believe such though.fine there might be some occurrence that maybe triggered some revelations but definately not majority of those happenings thats in those tafseer.And i wonder why verses would abrogate eachother and the abrogated still exist in the Quran,that definately change the meaning of the word "abrogated" itself,because when something is abrogated,it should not be in the text again or its means to replace something for something and in such case,the abrogated should be out of the whole text and not present again,me i dnt believve in any abrogation of the Quran at all.
Re: Usisky : Please Lets Have A Live Debate by usisky(m): 9:37pm On Sep 06, 2011
PEACE UPON ALL!!!

Where is Lagosboy? just curious, cos he ain't been contributing here again. well ain't been here myself too. anyone have an idea?? hope he's good though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Getting Closer To Allah - A Brother Needs Your Advice / The Special Features Of The Khawarij And Its Hukm 3 / Muslim Student Societyof Nigeria (mssn) Iinvites You To Her Ivc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.