Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (14913 Views)

A Letter To Nigerian Men Who See Marriage As A "Bait" To Fish Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by cocaineaddict(m): 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
Finalboss
Re: . by dingbang(m): 8:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
finalboss:

lols
I have bit-_coin for sale...
Re: . by Judasjudas(m): 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2017
finalboss:
i can start giving money out now till tomorrow i cnt feel it. i dnt care what you use it to do... joshysmartie i dnt need your advise , you cnt advise me .
Bro reply ma DM concerning tha swissgold stuff ..or buzz me on watsap ..
Re: . by Abbbeyyy(m): 8:27pm On Apr 11, 2017
finalboss:
i can start giving money out now till tomorrow i cnt feel it. i dnt care what you use it to do... joshysmartie i dnt need your advise , you cnt advise me .

Boss.. Since you ve decided not to drop ur details for personal stuffs.. I don't mind if you can dm me. Really need you to put me through this business of urs pls.
Whatsapp : 07064481510
Re: . by YModulosGodSon: 2:16am On Apr 12, 2017
Re: . by HelenBee(f): 8:56am On Apr 20, 2017
I decided to know if he's been ignoring people intentionally which I know is unlike him cos I really wanna know this business stuff too but to my surprise he sent a screenshot to me. He has been banned till June 01. He can only read posts he can't post anything. We should stop jumping into conclusions anyhow. To those that said they've helped humanity without telling people, kindly pick two account numbers from this thread and send money to them. I'm sure you can sense those that genuinely needs help...if not, shut up. I'm here for the business so please nobody should quote me. Thank you.

Re: . by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 20, 2017
HelenBee:
I decided to know if he's been ignoring people intentionally which I know is unlike him cos I really wanna know this business stuff too but to my surprise he sent a screenshot to me. He has been banned till June 01. He can only read posts he can't post anything. We should stop jumping into conclusions anyhow. To those that said they've helped humanity without telling people, kindly pick two account numbers from this thread and send money to them. I'm sure you can sense those that genuinely needs help...if not, shut up. I'm here for the business so please nobody should quote me. Thank you.
thumb up

Re: . by dingbang(m): 2:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
Yemsai grin
Re: . by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
Re: . by yehmy(m): 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
dingbang:
Yemsai grin
undecided u say? cheesy
Re: . by dingbang(m): 7:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
yehmy:
undecided u say? cheesy
did I call ur name?

Re: . by yehmy(m): 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
dingbang:
did I call ur name?
k
Re: . by yehmy(m): 10:58am On Apr 24, 2017
see life

Re: . by babyfaceafrica: 11:00am On Apr 24, 2017
yehmy:
see life
2027..o ga o
Re: . by pweshboi(m): 11:44am On Apr 24, 2017
yehmy:
see life
Wat? 2027? Abi my eyes dey see something else ni.... Him kill person?
Re: . by pweshboi(m): 11:49am On Apr 24, 2017
yehmy:
see life
Wat? 2027? Abi my eyes dey see something else ni.... Him kill person? Haba in as much as he violated rule 19 this ban is just too much... The mod should please temper mercy and reduce this ban. He was just trying to show people how to make money. I guess he was ignorant of the fact about rule 19 if not the finalboss I know wouldn't have deliberately violated that rule.

Re: . by yehmy(m): 3:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
2027..o ga o
i dey tell u but, seriously some people are just wicked small power they tend to misuse it all because they are not among the beneficiary.
Re: . by yehmy(m): 3:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
pweshboi:

Wat? 2027? Abi my eyes dey see something else ni.... Him kill person? Haba in as much as he violated rule 19 this ban is just too much... The mod should please temper mercy and reduce this ban. He was just trying to show people how to make money. I guess he was ignorant of the fact about rule 19 if not the finalboss I know wouldn't have deliberately violated that rule.
the mods are just stupid

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hot- Download Best Cure To Boredom / Twin Brothers Marry Twin Sisters And Give Birth To Sons Who Look Alike / She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy