Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? (16350 Views)

What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Deleted Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Ib(f): 12:36am On May 31, 2006
Guys i'm curious to know if you would seriously date or marry a girl who smokes cigarettes or maybe weed and drank.  Ladies i also want to know you think about this. Do you (Ladies) smoke or drink and what how do guys perceive and treat you?
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Badman888(m): 12:39am On May 31, 2006
if she drinks at a considerate level ok, but smoking nope, dont want to marry anyone that would give me problems and go to rehab
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Ib(f): 12:42am On May 31, 2006
What if she drinks like after work every evening? maybe a bottle of wine? would that matter?
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Badman888(m): 12:43am On May 31, 2006
as long as it dosent affect her in anyway, am fine with that, do you have any expireince with anyone
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Ib(f): 12:46am On May 31, 2006
I've got a few friends who drink, not sure if to say they drink heavily, but they drink things like brandy and they smoke cigarettes. The thing is their relationships dont seem to last
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by faf(f): 12:55am On May 31, 2006
drinking and smoking could be socially or occasionnaly hence if the person is addicted, the partner should try and convince the victim to stop! could start from rehab!

just correct the victim with love!
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Ib(f): 12:59am On May 31, 2006
but would u even toast the babe if you knew about her drinking and smoking?
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by faf(f): 1:02am On May 31, 2006
if shes addicted or she drinks occasionally?

you know even though attitude counts, you still look for whats on the inside
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Ib(f): 1:04am On May 31, 2006
well not necessarily an addict, maybe she drank every weekend but smoked everyday
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by faf(f): 1:06am On May 31, 2006
a Nigerian for that matter.! am not gay but i wouldnt associate myself with a man that smokes and drinks everyday

1 Like

Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by diddy4(m): 1:28am On May 31, 2006
i will try to get her to stop. if she says no den i will kick her out.
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by DaHitler(m): 1:29am On May 31, 2006
I don't mind a light to moderate drinker. But I will definately not consider a smoker.
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Ib(f): 1:37am On May 31, 2006
But whats wrong with smoker?
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by faf(f): 1:38am On May 31, 2006
sorry but smoking stinks!
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Badman888(m): 1:38am On May 31, 2006
cant live with someone that smoke the smell again and its limits ur life span when u want to be with someone for a very long time
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by DaHitler(m): 1:39am On May 31, 2006
smoking is disgusting. That is the worst habit to develop.
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by faf(f): 1:39am On May 31, 2006
cirhosis of the liver is knocking on your door! and the smell! plus my head hurts when am around smokers
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Ib(f): 1:40am On May 31, 2006
Ok so whats the impression you have of a girl who smokes?
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by faf(f): 1:41am On May 31, 2006
stinky, flabby, fat! smelly, disgusting! but could be very smart
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Ib(f): 1:43am On May 31, 2006
I'm worried becos my very good friend smokes and is desperately seeking a relationship with a Naija boy, but she doesnt listen when i tell her that smoking may be one of the reason why guys avoid her

2 Likes

Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Badman888(m): 1:45am On May 31, 2006
i guess she would have to stop, unless it would really turn the guy off

1 Like

Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by faf(f): 1:50am On May 31, 2006
you cant just say stop like that and she will!
you have to help her out, help her quit smoking
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Badman888(m): 1:51am On May 31, 2006
he would just move to another girl, to help the girl stop smoking is another 3yrs
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Ib(f): 1:54am On May 31, 2006
But if the girl knew tht the relationship depended on her choice about smoking, i'm sure she'll change. But the thing is she just cant get the guy so she smokes to keep away the lonliness!
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by aloib(f): 4:34am On May 31, 2006
i drink i smoke, so wats the big deal in it, as long as theres a limit, as long as its not in excess and u dont use it to give others wahala, there shuld be a limit to drinking, and smoking(not everyday, like once in a blue moon)
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by lauryn(f): 4:36am On May 31, 2006
Whats wrong with girls that smoke or drink
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Badman888(m): 4:38am On May 31, 2006
ahh i cant stand the smoking part, i cant embarassed embarassed
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by lauryn(f): 4:39am On May 31, 2006
get a face mask
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by jgirl3: 4:40am On May 31, 2006
You can't change always change everybody to suit your taste. So if you know you can't stand smoking or drinking, look for a way out
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by jgirl3: 4:41am On May 31, 2006
lol @ lauryn. If he wants to kiss her nko?
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Badman888(m): 4:41am On May 31, 2006
i wonder 4 layrn oo, If you cant stana girl that smokes, they are plenty out there that dont
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by lauryn(f): 4:42am On May 31, 2006
they should both hold their breathes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Thread closed / Do You Know Why Sex Is Measured In Rounds???? / No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.