Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

How Do I Spice Up The Conversation When Chatting With A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Spice Up The Conversation When Chatting With A Girl (3242 Views)

What Kind Of Questions Do You Hate When Chatting / Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! / I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Spice Up The Conversation When Chatting With A Girl by slimkunlex(m): 6:42am On Mar 23, 2017
sometimes wen I chat wit a girl..it gets to a point that I wouldn't even knw wat to say again and it makes the chatting boring... how do I spice up the conversation
Re: How Do I Spice Up The Conversation When Chatting With A Girl by emi14: 6:48am On Mar 23, 2017
Always ask for her needs . Ladies have endless wants. Discussing them can take you for 24hrs. Goodluck

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Spice Up The Conversation When Chatting With A Girl by Behira(f): 7:17am On Mar 23, 2017
undecided Add pepper and a little bit of maggi on ur phone before u make the call, dont forget to soak ur phone and the mixture inside groundnut oil. once that is done feel free to make the call. it can neva be boring again cos its all spiced up as u want
Re: How Do I Spice Up The Conversation When Chatting With A Girl by slimkunlex(m): 7:37am On Mar 23, 2017
Behira:
undecided Add pepper and a little bit of maggi on ur phone before u make the call, dont forget to soak ur phone and the mixture inside groundnut oil. once that is done feel free to make the call. it can neva be boring again cos its all spiced up as u want

lol....tnx for d advice
Re: How Do I Spice Up The Conversation When Chatting With A Girl by Cutehector(m): 7:51am On Mar 23, 2017
See brother... U don't need to force it.. Sometimes its not actually you dats d problem.. Some girls are just dumb and they will frustrate ur ministry.. Some of them are not even chat savvy. You may strike a great conversation with one girl and another Congo with another girl can be as boring as fvck..

So don't force it.. Once a girl knows ur worth Infact she will even be d one greeting u every morning afternoon and night. U won't even be d one initiation chats, she will just be jisting you her life history..

Cheers bro

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Spice Up The Conversation When Chatting With A Girl by Lanre90(m): 8:08am On Mar 23, 2017
1. Aspirations

2. Sexual fantasy and normal fantasy

3. Philosophy

4. Life lessons and experiences

5. Marriage and past or present relationships

6. Fashion and style

7. Create something together like a novel, a story or a music track

These are just a few...a magician never reveals everything

Note
Ensure you use proper grammar and spellings at all time.

@disclaimer

CONS
Achieve this and every girl will zone u because you became so invaluable to them that they would rather not date u for the fear of loosing u

PRO
Unlimited

Are you a pretty damsel in need of a listening ear..simply DM me or ask for my number

grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Spice Up The Conversation When Chatting With A Girl by Chuknovski(m): 8:10am On Mar 23, 2017
Behira:

female comedian, lols u funny die
Re: How Do I Spice Up The Conversation When Chatting With A Girl by slimkunlex(m): 8:11am On Mar 23, 2017
Cutehector:
See brother... U don't need to force it.. Sometimes its not actually you dats d problem.. Some girls are just dumb and they will frustrate ur ministry.. Some of them are not even chat savvy. You may strike a great conversation with one girl and another Congo with another girl can be as boring as fvck..

So don't force it.. Once a girl knows ur worth Infact she will even be d one greeting u every morning afternoon and night. U won't even be d one initiation chats, she will just be jisting you her life history..

Cheers bro

tnx
Re: How Do I Spice Up The Conversation When Chatting With A Girl by Chuknovski(m): 8:11am On Mar 23, 2017
just be cocky and funny, and discuss hubbies
Re: How Do I Spice Up The Conversation When Chatting With A Girl by ifyan(m): 11:45am On Mar 23, 2017
Cutehector:

Cheers bro

Your parents money spent on you was never a waste

1 Like

Re: How Do I Spice Up The Conversation When Chatting With A Girl by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 23, 2017
In between the conversation or chat, always pop up recharge cards for her to load, and see how lively that chat would be smiley

Please make sure you don't give her anything below 1k airtime.

But if all that doesn't work, bro just break up with her and spare your head the stress
Re: How Do I Spice Up The Conversation When Chatting With A Girl by bigybanty10(m): 12:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
Cutehector:

Cheers bro

Hector! though i never for once feel ur style,but with this comment u don be my paddy
Re: How Do I Spice Up The Conversation When Chatting With A Girl by jakandeola(m): 12:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
sex chat
Re: How Do I Spice Up The Conversation When Chatting With A Girl by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
jokes are essential...and sometimes depends on the girl cos some of them think they are boss ladies....if your dp isnt appealing...you probab wont get a reply....

(1) (Reply)

The Way You Eat When You Have #25million In Your Account(photo) / Viral Video Of A Lady Who Refused Sexual Intercourse From Her Man / I Just Like This Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.