Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,423 members, 7,954,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:07 AM

See What This Girl Did On Her Birthday(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Girl Did On Her Birthday(pics) (2871 Views)

Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) / Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics / What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Girl Did On Her Birthday(pics) by jworos(m): 8:09am On Mar 23, 2017
Laugh wan finish me after reading this.

As posted by an FB User

"True life story just happened please read
Let me describe fuckup for u.

Fuckup is when u r dating a girl and she doesn't regard or respect u and has a bad attitude and You give her whatever she wants,
But today being 22 I buried the relationship.

I called her and she said she was in Lagos and i was planning to organize a birthday for her when she resumes over the weekend
But guess what happened i went to a place called friendlies tonight and saw her there were a bank manager was throwing a birthday party for her..
She came over to do her usual magic I pushed her off and told her that "I thought u r in Lagos"
This same girl promised to poison me if I cheat on her,

Well I just wished her birthday by buying her a casket of drink there and dropped the customized Jersey I made for both of us on the casket
She was smiling, but my people hope u know what casket means?
Anything we do tonight e go follow the night go,and I see you I Dodge
Happy birthday.

Re: See What This Girl Did On Her Birthday(pics) by Aliyeous(m): 8:12am On Mar 23, 2017
Sorry
Re: See What This Girl Did On Her Birthday(pics) by Kondomatic(m): 8:12am On Mar 23, 2017
When was the last time you planned or celebrated your mother or sister's birthday in this way?

1 Like

Re: See What This Girl Did On Her Birthday(pics) by Cutehector(m): 8:12am On Mar 23, 2017
Dumb ... If u like buy me 1million caskets.. I will sell it and chop d money..
Re: See What This Girl Did On Her Birthday(pics) by MzzTega(f): 8:15am On Mar 23, 2017
In your mind now you have sense abi undecided
Re: See What This Girl Did On Her Birthday(pics) by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 23, 2017
OK
Re: See What This Girl Did On Her Birthday(pics) by dacblogger: 8:18am On Mar 23, 2017
stupidity at its peak...for your mind now you did the right thing not knowing you only made a fool of yourself.
Re: See What This Girl Did On Her Birthday(pics) by Smhart1(f): 8:19am On Mar 23, 2017
grin shocked kiss cry.

Mixed feelings
Re: See What This Girl Did On Her Birthday(pics) by emeijeh(m): 8:25am On Mar 23, 2017
Kondomatic:
When was the last time you planned or celebrated your mother or sister's birthday in this way?
Epic!
Re: See What This Girl Did On Her Birthday(pics) by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:54am On Mar 23, 2017
Good thing u buried ur stupidity in dat casket, some guys will be forming DON meanwhile they can't even buy champagne for their parents.
Re: See What This Girl Did On Her Birthday(pics) by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 23, 2017
Rubbish undecided so he is now happy undecided
All this mumu guys sef .. be crying when they know the deal ... just move on jare ..
* wonder how he knew his a manager* lol
Keep buying casket o
grin
Re: See What This Girl Did On Her Birthday(pics) by ShinyJay22(m): 10:07am On Mar 23, 2017
Hahahaha...Those girls ain't loyal tongue Take heart brov.
Re: See What This Girl Did On Her Birthday(pics) by mhizv(f): 11:41am On Mar 23, 2017
friendlies? here in abk nigga u wasted 50k on casket just to.........

good u moved on
Re: See What This Girl Did On Her Birthday(pics) by Realkenny(m): 1:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
jworos:
Laugh wan finish me after reading this.

As posted by an FB User

"True life story just happened please read
Let me describe fuckup for u.

Fuckup is when u r dating a girl and she doesn't regard or respect u and has a bad attitude and You give her whatever she wants,
But today being 22 I buried the relationship.

I called her and she said she was in Lagos and i was planning to organize a birthday for her when she resumes over the weekend
But guess what happened i went to a place called friendlies tonight and saw her there were a bank manager was throwing a birthday party for her..
She came over to do her usual magic I pushed her off and told her that "I thought u r in Lagos"
This same girl promised to poison me if I cheat on her,

Well I just wished her birthday by buying her a casket of drink there and dropped the customized Jersey I made for both of us on the casket
She was smiling, but my people hope u know what casket means?
Anything we do tonight e go follow the night go,and I see you I Dodge
Happy birthday.
hmmmmm

Re: See What This Girl Did On Her Birthday(pics) by PatriotTemidayo: 4:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
If your money keeps a girl in your life, it definitely wouldn't keep her forever because someone else will always have more money than you..........and she'll follow s money trail. Hard luck brother. Ma binu ju.

(1) (Reply)

Dilema On Who To Marry Among Two Guys / my Christmas hair!!! How Do I Look.. / SAD!!! See What This Slay Queen Was Caught Doing!(pics & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.